Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,738 members, 7,802,236 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

Tonto Dike Replies Kim Kardashian (+pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dike Replies Kim Kardashian (+pics) (7743 Views)

This Guy Spent $150k To Look Like Kim Kardashian (pics) / WHO Rocked The All-denim Look? Linda Ikeji Vs Kim Kardashian (PICS) / Is This Really Kim Kardashian? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dike Replies Kim Kardashian (+pics) by rutemi: 4:12pm On Nov 12, 2014
Tontolet decided to encourage Kim kardashian nudity, what do you have to say about this?

Re: Tonto Dike Replies Kim Kardashian (+pics) by hisawesomeness(m): 4:29pm On Nov 12, 2014
BETTER WAYS TO USE UR MB AND TIME... I SEE U LACK THAT KNOWLEDGE undecided. DO WELL TO CHARGE UR PHONE

7 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike Replies Kim Kardashian (+pics) by yungEX(m): 5:16pm On Nov 12, 2014
did kim.k even notice her?

15 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike Replies Kim Kardashian (+pics) by kommiejewel(f): 8:08pm On Nov 12, 2014
Tonto don fall her hand tongue

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike Replies Kim Kardashian (+pics) by drizslim(m): 8:22pm On Nov 12, 2014
Who is Tontolet, is She among The Chibok Girls, I dnt Know Her... I school in phillipine by the Way

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike Replies Kim Kardashian (+pics) by rutemi: 8:44pm On Nov 12, 2014
She's just trying to be friends with Kim kardashian

6 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike Replies Kim Kardashian (+pics) by ChubbyT(f): 9:00pm On Nov 12, 2014
drizslim:
Who is Tontolet, is She among The Chibok Girls, I dnt Know Her... I school in phillipine by the Way
e nor rhyme bros.

7 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike Replies Kim Kardashian (+pics) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 12, 2014
Sounds like a sarcastic comment to me

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike Replies Kim Kardashian (+pics) by icebebe(f): 9:29pm On Nov 12, 2014
Ehehhe she wnts to b noticed

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike Replies Kim Kardashian (+pics) by iamrealdeji(m): 10:01pm On Nov 12, 2014
yungEX:
How does Kim want to notice her? Do you think she knows Tonto?

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike Replies Kim Kardashian (+pics) by iamrealdeji(m): 10:12pm On Nov 12, 2014
Mondisweets:
Sounds like a sarcastic comment to me
Of course it's a sarcastic comment,Tonto is cool though,but Juliet Ibrahim is the queen of famzers,i doubt if she knows if she's a celeb,she knows the birthday of every big Nigerian celeb,she'll be the first one to wish them Happy birthday on twitter (and calling them her friend)even before their families do and they usually don't reply,she's just a celebrity groupie,always trying to know and take pictures with every celebrity that is bigger than her,i like her as a person,i'm a huge fan of hers,but this is what I hate about her,it gets so annoying,if a new born baby becomes a celebrity today,Juliet Ibrahim would famz him/her
Re: Tonto Dike Replies Kim Kardashian (+pics) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 12, 2014
iamrealdeji:

Of course it's a sarcastic comment,Tonto is cool though,but Juliet Ibrahim is the queen of famzers,i doubt if she knows if she's a celeb,she knows the birthday of every big Nigerian celeb,she'll be the first one to wish them Happy birthday on twitter (and calling them her friend)even before their families do and they usually don't reply,she's just a celebrity groupie,always trying to know and take pictures with every celebrity that is bigger than her,i like her as a person,i'm a huge fan of hers,but this is what I hate about her,it gets so annoying,if a new born baby becomes a celebrity today,Juliet Ibrahim would famz him/her
hehehe what exactly does juliet do anyway?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Replies Kim Kardashian (+pics) by englishmart(m): 10:38pm On Nov 12, 2014
attention seeking tontolet, abi na toto 4 let..

Kim k. Doesn't know you jare....

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike Replies Kim Kardashian (+pics) by prettyuwakwe(f): 10:52pm On Nov 12, 2014
rutemi:
She's just trying to be friends with Kim kardashian
. Seconded!
Re: Tonto Dike Replies Kim Kardashian (+pics) by Big4wig(m): 11:12pm On Nov 12, 2014
Mtshww,9ja babes pls don't listen to dem oo afterall Showin a great amount of ur skin or advertisin ur parts isn't a way 2 find prince charming.... He prefers wrapped gift.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike Replies Kim Kardashian (+pics) by abdulwastecx(m): 11:16pm On Nov 12, 2014
drizslim:

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike Replies Kim Kardashian (+pics) by iamrealdeji(m): 11:21pm On Nov 12, 2014
Mondisweets:
hehehe what exactly does juliet do anyway?
She's an actress
Re: Tonto Dike Replies Kim Kardashian (+pics) by Freshtomato(f): 11:28pm On Nov 12, 2014
Before you know now,FP undecided
Re: Tonto Dike Replies Kim Kardashian (+pics) by StealthyMe(m): 11:29pm On Nov 12, 2014
and kimk be like... Another comment by one of my worldwide fans.

And thaz all...TontoDike nor vex abeg ; she nor know who u be undecided
lol cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike Replies Kim Kardashian (+pics) by Andyblaze: 11:32pm On Nov 12, 2014
Funny dress

Meanwhile see what Small girls are now doing

CLICK HERE TO SEE IT
Re: Tonto Dike Replies Kim Kardashian (+pics) by Janeify(f): 4:01am On Nov 13, 2014
Re: Tonto Dike Replies Kim Kardashian (+pics) by johnstar(m): 4:17am On Nov 13, 2014
iamrealdeji:

How does Kim want to notice her? Do you think she knows Tonto?
notice ke, she dey famz jawe..
Re: Tonto Dike Replies Kim Kardashian (+pics) by kilokeys(m): 5:00am On Nov 13, 2014
seriously.. i read with the vocabulary of an American in mind.. and i didnt understand jack.

but when i come read am with d nigerian eye.. okay.... i come grab werin she dey talk oooo.

i tot kim was a bimbo.. but unfortunately she dey learn where tonto dey. undecided
Re: Tonto Dike Replies Kim Kardashian (+pics) by adegunwa4real(m): 7:49am On Nov 13, 2014
undecided
Re: Tonto Dike Replies Kim Kardashian (+pics) by pseudonomer: 9:09am On Nov 13, 2014
Remember Dbanj is with Kanye and Kanye is with Kim, and Tonto is with Dbanj... So Tonto will know Kanye, and definitely Kim will know Tonto

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Replies Kim Kardashian (+pics) by Mprex(f): 11:30am On Nov 13, 2014
Must i comment
Re: Tonto Dike Replies Kim Kardashian (+pics) by Obrizzy(m): 12:15pm On Nov 13, 2014
FAMZING101
Re: Tonto Dike Replies Kim Kardashian (+pics) by sexymoma(f): 12:23pm On Nov 13, 2014
Dear Tonto Dike

How are you and your family, If so Glory be to God.
The main purpose of writing this letter is to beg you not to come on air tomorrow or anytime this year to display your own nude pix. angry
My sister we've already seen enough this year, I will be so so glad if you extend yours to next year ending or probably in two years time.

Yours Sincerely
Sexymoma.
Re: Tonto Dike Replies Kim Kardashian (+pics) by ezendiezetony: 1:41pm On Nov 13, 2014
Tonto i heard is the lost goat that left nsuka and was found in ekpoma..

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Replies Kim Kardashian (+pics) by rutemi: 2:27pm On Nov 13, 2014
yungEX:
if you ask me, na who I go ask?
Re: Tonto Dike Replies Kim Kardashian (+pics) by Wisegeek01(m): 2:50pm On Nov 13, 2014
ChubbyT:

e nor rhyme bros.

Lol"

(1) (2) (Reply)

2face Idibia To Donate 60% Of Song Proceed To Refugees, Idps / Omg!!! First Pictures Of Jarule After Being Released From Prison / Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Rocks Afro Hairstyle In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.