Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,177 members, 7,780,242 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:16 AM

Jealous Lover! Boyfriend Beats Girlfriend To Death For Dumping Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jealous Lover! Boyfriend Beats Girlfriend To Death For Dumping Him (1648 Views)

"My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" / So Confused About My Relationship - My Boyfriend Beats Me / What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jealous Lover! Boyfriend Beats Girlfriend To Death For Dumping Him by Dammielog(m): 4:22pm On Nov 12, 2014
Source:- http://proudlynation.com.ng/2014/11/jealous-lover-boyfriend-beats-girlfriend-to-death-for-dumping-him/

A jealous young man who could not take his
girlfriend dumping him, has beaten her to
death.

A jealous boyfriend, Muka Jerry, who could
not take the fact that his relationship with 25-
year-old Abike Ahmed has ended, took the
laws into his hands and in a bid to beat sense
into her and make her come back to him,
ended up killing her.

Jerry who currently being detained at the
Mangoro Divisional Police Headquarters,
Dopemu, Agege, Lagos State, is said to be
fond of beating the late Abike at the slightest
provocation but all warnings by her mother
to stay away from him fell on deaf ears as
she kept going to him.

According to the mother, Mrs. Ahmed, she
had warned her daughter several times to
stay away from her boyfriend but love
wouldn’t let the girl be, until she was six feet
below the ground.

The distraught mother revealed that the
suspect usually beat her daughter, adding
that she warned her to stop seeing the
suspect but she disobeyed her.

This is not the first time the suspect will beat
my daughter. Jerry was fond of beating my
daughter at the slightest excuse and I warned
her to stop going to him but she refused. See
what has happened now.

He beat my daughter to death and was trying
to throw the corpse away when the police
caught him.

Reports have it that after Abike told him she
was moving on with her life, the jealous Jerry
invited her for a talk and in the process,
pounced on her and beat her to death. Afraid
that he had killed his lover, he waited till
night and was about dumping her corpse in a
canal in the area when the long arm of the
law caught up with him.

Source:- http://proudlynation.com.ng/2014/11/jealous-lover-boyfriend-beats-girlfriend-to-death-for-dumping-him/

Re: Jealous Lover! Boyfriend Beats Girlfriend To Death For Dumping Him by GboyegaD(m): 4:27pm On Nov 12, 2014
This sounds ridiculous though. Perhaps it should be titled "love till death".
Re: Jealous Lover! Boyfriend Beats Girlfriend To Death For Dumping Him by Harmvirus(f): 5:11pm On Nov 12, 2014
What kind of yeye love is that? angryNow she's 6feet under..smh people no dey hear word

#say no to battery
Re: Jealous Lover! Boyfriend Beats Girlfriend To Death For Dumping Him by Hermanie(m): 5:15pm On Nov 12, 2014
Don't tell me that picture is from the event
Re: Jealous Lover! Boyfriend Beats Girlfriend To Death For Dumping Him by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 12, 2014
Harmvirus:
What kind of yeye love is that? angryNow she's 6feet under..smh people no dey hear word

#say no to battery

Battery?
Re: Jealous Lover! Boyfriend Beats Girlfriend To Death For Dumping Him by BigBashiru: 5:53pm On Nov 12, 2014
Aprime:

Battery?

Battery means to batter someone
Re: Jealous Lover! Boyfriend Beats Girlfriend To Death For Dumping Him by Harmvirus(f): 5:54pm On Nov 12, 2014
Aprime:

Battery?

Yes battery, google is your friend smiley
Re: Jealous Lover! Boyfriend Beats Girlfriend To Death For Dumping Him by adepiero: 5:55pm On Nov 12, 2014
Obedience is better than sacrifice undecided
Re: Jealous Lover! Boyfriend Beats Girlfriend To Death For Dumping Him by FLAWLES(f): 6:02pm On Nov 12, 2014
chai,how will i treck home 2day na? :@
Re: Jealous Lover! Boyfriend Beats Girlfriend To Death For Dumping Him by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 12, 2014
Harmvirus:

Yes battery, google is your friend smiley

smiley
Re: Jealous Lover! Boyfriend Beats Girlfriend To Death For Dumping Him by mooremedia: 8:35pm On Nov 12, 2014
Ladies, a man that raises his hands at you
for whatever reason possible
Is not fit to be in your life.....
Pls run away......

And for the men who hit women....
your'e weak and need treatment
No matter how a woman runs mouth
You have no right to hit her.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between Rape And Molestation? / 123 / A Time To Say Goodbye.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.