Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Tompolo Warns President Jonathan. Threatens Fg, Nnpc - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tompolo Warns President Jonathan. Threatens Fg, Nnpc (5960 Views)

Stop Playing With Fire & Withdraw Troops -- Tompolo Warns Buhari / 2015: Ohanaeze Endorses Jonathan, Threatens To Sanction Amaechi / I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tompolo Warns President Jonathan. Threatens Fg, Nnpc by Johnnyessence(m): 10:35pm On Nov 12, 2014
I will always be saying it here Gej will loose convincely in Feb 14 2015 election Cos' people of this country are tired of this selfish ambition .gej is bound to fail he hasn't done anything great of us even d I jaw people are protesting. this is great.

3 Likes

Re: Tompolo Warns President Jonathan. Threatens Fg, Nnpc by JEITO: 11:28pm On Nov 12, 2014
Gbaramatu! Ah! That familiar feeling cheesy
Re: Tompolo Warns President Jonathan. Threatens Fg, Nnpc by Kanwulia: 11:30pm On Nov 12, 2014
The real AGBEROS getting ready for action! cheesy
Re: Tompolo Warns President Jonathan. Threatens Fg, Nnpc by iluvweed(m): 11:33pm On Nov 12, 2014
Of the greatest Nairalanders.........great!.... cheesy

Very soon, we the youths of Nairaland shall declare a way against the president if he doesnt resign with peace!......... grin
Re: Tompolo Warns President Jonathan. Threatens Fg, Nnpc by ofala(m): 11:57pm On Nov 12, 2014
This is quite unfortunate....

How can these 'warnings" to the C-in-C be described?

Its a pity!!!

pendy79:
The real rulers of Nigeria have spoken. Really funny how the presidency has been brought so low.

If it is not a shekau it will be an asari and now a tompolo.

Anyone openly challenges the CinC now. Even my dogs barks whenever he is shown on TV.

GEJ you need to grow some balls.
Re: Tompolo Warns President Jonathan. Threatens Fg, Nnpc by Adminisher: 12:47am On Nov 13, 2014
seanet02:
Just imagine this nonsense.

That's Dumbo' s master warning his servant. Keep away from their quarrel.
Re: Tompolo Warns President Jonathan. Threatens Fg, Nnpc by ojdollars(m): 2:49am On Nov 13, 2014
Pathetic!!! Can't happen in Yankee.
Re: Tompolo Warns President Jonathan. Threatens Fg, Nnpc by darne(m): 4:27am On Nov 13, 2014
Patiently waiting to see what happens when presido attends cheesy cheesy

C in C Indeed cheesy cheesy
Re: Tompolo Warns President Jonathan. Threatens Fg, Nnpc by lonelydora: 4:57am On Nov 13, 2014
Tompolo, please I beg you in the name of God, wait until we finish dealing with Boko haram. Don't unleash your power to the innocent citizens.

You can help the Nigerian army in the NE of Nigeria if you want to show your power. You are very much welcomed to Borno, Adamawa states.

2 Likes

Re: Tompolo Warns President Jonathan. Threatens Fg, Nnpc by focus7: 5:34am On Nov 13, 2014
Jonathan definitely does not have control of this country.
Re: Tompolo Warns President Jonathan. Threatens Fg, Nnpc by events0007: 5:37am On Nov 13, 2014
warrior01:

Exactly, the way the South West erupted over the renaming of Unilag to the name of one of their illustrious son whom they once declared to die for.
SENSIBLE

1 Like

Re: Tompolo Warns President Jonathan. Threatens Fg, Nnpc by events0007: 5:38am On Nov 13, 2014
Collynzo9:

When have they ever been friends? There have been communual clashes between Ijaws and Itsekiris long before Jonathan even joined politics.
Infact if we are to judge, I will say he has done well in maintaining peace between the two groups because we haven't seen any serious communual clash in his tenure compared to others.
SENSIBLE
Re: Tompolo Warns President Jonathan. Threatens Fg, Nnpc by dBard: 5:49am On Nov 13, 2014
PentiumPro:
This is what you get when you elevate miscreants to position of influence.

Exactly.
These peeps make me ashamed of bin called a southerner attimes.

Rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Tompolo Warns President Jonathan. Threatens Fg, Nnpc by dBard: 5:50am On Nov 13, 2014
lonelydora:
Tompolo, please I beg you in the name of God, wait until we finish dealing with Boko haram. Don't unleash your power to the innocent citizens.

You can help the Nigerian army in the NE of Nigeria if you want to show your power. You are very much welcomed to Borno, Adamawa states.

Loool..
Jokes right
Re: Tompolo Warns President Jonathan. Threatens Fg, Nnpc by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:18am On Nov 13, 2014
chemali:
See small minds! Quarreling over a name.
it is not just a name. Traditions and cultures lives longer than anyone. It won't be long when children of that land will scamper for rights in their area because of the incoherent name!
Re: Tompolo Warns President Jonathan. Threatens Fg, Nnpc by Nobody: 6:45am On Nov 13, 2014
pendy79:
The real rulers of Nigeria have spoken. Really funny how the presidency has been brought so low.

If it is not a shekau it will be an asari and now a tompolo.

Anyone openly challenges the CinC now. Even my dogs barks whenever he is shown on TV.

GEJ you need to grow some balls.

Thats what you get, when you get different nations and "amalgamate" them into a mirage you called a country.

This same thing will happen if you amalgamate Iran and Britain.

This whole nonsense started the day, slave masters came and took over our heritage.
The circle of blood will never stop until we do the right thing.

Let each nation govern themselves. We can still have common currency, name (Like Nigeria), but but each nation rule themselves.
Thats the meaning of Democracy:
Government of the people for the people by the people.
When you have a man from Ogun state coming to Anambra to impose who will rule over us, thats colonialism!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tompolo Warns President Jonathan. Threatens Fg, Nnpc by goodygirl1(f): 6:56am On Nov 13, 2014
Season Film!!! cool
Re: Tompolo Warns President Jonathan. Threatens Fg, Nnpc by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:23am On Nov 13, 2014
warrior01:

Exactly, the way the South West erupted over the renaming of Unilag to the name of one of their illustrious son whom they once declared to die for.
We are discussing naming, not renaming.

5 Likes

Re: Tompolo Warns President Jonathan. Threatens Fg, Nnpc by smallJagaban: 7:38am On Nov 13, 2014
Collynzo9:

What exactly do you miss about him?
The Tompolos, Asaris, Boyloafs etc gained prominence under Obasanjo's leadership, he couldn't do shît.
Ijaw/Itsekiri crisis was at its worst under Obasanjo's leadership.
So what did you say you miss again?

YOU ARE FUNNY.

OBASANJO, ONE MAN MOPOL. OBASANJO IS RUTHLESS PERSON.

OBJ CURTAIL THE POWER OF ASARI AND CO DURING HIS TENURE.
ZAKI ,ODIM, ASARI WILL NEVER FORGET.

#I AM SURE IF OBJ IS IN POWER, HE WOULD HAVE STOPPED THE MENACE OF BOKOHARAM

5 Likes

Re: Tompolo Warns President Jonathan. Threatens Fg, Nnpc by Canme4u(m): 8:10am On Nov 13, 2014
smallJagaban:

YOU ARE FUNNY.

SECONDED
Re: Tompolo Warns President Jonathan. Threatens Fg, Nnpc by Jbossrymes(m): 2:54pm On Nov 13, 2014
SLIDEwaxie:
it is not just a name. Traditions and cultures lives longer than anyone. It won't be long when children of that land will scamper for rights in their area because of the incoherent name!
the ijaws think they have monopoly of violence, how can the ijaws demand for the renaming of a project that is not located in their land they believe everything they want they get because their son is there as the president but they should know there are constitution guiding this country
but if GEJ succumb to the threat then indeed he is the most clueless president in the world, we are watching
Re: Tompolo Warns President Jonathan. Threatens Fg, Nnpc by papaejima1: 10:01am On Nov 15, 2014
berem:
tongue tongue
Hmmm, Berem, berem, berem!
How many times did I not call you?
grin
Re: Tompolo Warns President Jonathan. Threatens Fg, Nnpc by krayzieklay(m): 12:22pm On Nov 15, 2014
warrior01:

I tell you bro. It was during that time I finally concluded that we Nigerians are just patriotic on paper. You didn't protest for lack of infrastructures, electricity, payment of workers,basic amenities in general.. Instead,creating a big fuss because of a name that we claimed we respect.

Btw,I'm from the south west.
Re: Tompolo Warns President Jonathan. Threatens Fg, Nnpc by krayzieklay(m): 12:26pm On Nov 15, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

We are discussing naming, not renaming.

Naming
Renaming
Naming again
Post Naming.

The point is there are more important things to worry about.
Re: Tompolo Warns President Jonathan. Threatens Fg, Nnpc by shota(m): 6:45am On Nov 24, 2014
noblezone:

Thats what you get, when you get different nations and "amalgamate" them into a mirage you called a country.

This same thing will happen if you amalgamate Iran and Britain.

This whole nonsense started the day, slave masters came and took over our heritage.
The circle of blood will never stop until we do the right thing.

Let each nation govern themselves. We can still have common currency, name (Like Nigeria), but but each nation rule themselves.
Thats the meaning of Democracy:
Government of the people for the people by the people.
When you have a man from Ogun state coming to Anambra to impose who will rule over us, thats colonialism!

Imagine Igbos as a nation without a sea port and resources ... That would not be good for them..
Re: Tompolo Warns President Jonathan. Threatens Fg, Nnpc by shota(m): 6:47am On Nov 24, 2014
smallJagaban:

YOU ARE FUNNY.

Ruthless Obasanjo was scared of Cameroon. He had to give away BAKASSI, The land of the Efiks, Ibibios and Ijaws to Cameroon for free..
Re: Tompolo Warns President Jonathan. Threatens Fg, Nnpc by shota(m): 6:52am On Nov 24, 2014
Jbossrymes:

the ijaws think they have monopoly of violence, how can the ijaws demand for the renaming of a project that is not located in their land they believe everything they want they get because their son is there as the president but they should know there are constitution guiding this country
but if GEJ succumb to the threat then indeed he is the most clueless president in the world, we are watching

If a Bunch of Igbo guys go to the forest of Ondo state to establish settlements, would they not be in Yoruba land ? Now use your geography to see the ENCLAVE of the Ijaws and see how Yoruba people jumped from Yoruba land to Ijaw land to become Itshekiris.. The so called Itshekiri land has more Ijaw settlements than Itshekiris owned by the Ogbe Ijaws. The West of Warri is the kingdom of EGBEMA Ijaws, Arogbo Ijaws, Apoi Ijaws and the Gbaramatu Ijaws..Four solid Ijaw kingdoms while the East of Warri is the rest of the Ijaw enclave.. ASk your self How The Itsheikiris got in to Ijaw land before you lay claim to any Land there ..
Re: Tompolo Warns President Jonathan. Threatens Fg, Nnpc by Eratosthenes(m): 7:38am On Nov 24, 2014
Third world things...
Re: Tompolo Warns President Jonathan. Threatens Fg, Nnpc by Redhot111(m): 8:00am On Nov 24, 2014
This is y I strongly bliv dat spliting dis nation still won't solve our prblm. Even if evry state becomes a country, we will still hv issues of who dominates who. Wat we truly need re-orientation. As for tompolo, he no fit do ntin. Let GEJ jst grow some balls n crack down on these criminal instead of flexin muscle for opposition.
Re: Tompolo Warns President Jonathan. Threatens Fg, Nnpc by enm(m): 8:43am On Nov 24, 2014
smallJagaban:

YOU ARE FUNNY.

You too are funny

During obj time, baba too dey clueless for the matter, infact na under him regime the thing worse pass. The no nonsense abacha with all his apparatus could do nothing. Nigeria soldiers were ineffective. So please next time do some little research on history before commenting.

Those of you insulting Jonathan, saying he should grow some ball, i hear una but make una answer this question for me abeg.

What was obasanjo reaction and statement when he got to warri during his campaign period after coming out from prison?

How successful was the odi raid order by obj which was later term a massacre with a hefty fine on the federal government?

When yaradua order a massive military operation, a full scale war on the militant in the creek after being goaded by some advisers, please how successful was the operation?

Please what move did yaradua make for those guys and ladies drop their weapon?

Abeg make una answer me. Please no insult
Re: Tompolo Warns President Jonathan. Threatens Fg, Nnpc by maimalari: 8:22am On Jan 06, 2015
A responsible govt should arrest Mr tompolo and charge him to court.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The IGBO CRIME CULTURE (part 2) / Nnamadi Kanu Vs Sowore: Caption These Photos / Meet The Only Surviving Sister Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Father (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.