Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,316 members, 7,780,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:40 PM

Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. (63283 Views)

After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. / An Unbelievable Experience With A Female Banker / The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by DjAndroid: 7:22pm On Nov 12, 2014
We were chatting last night when My neighbour, a single female banker told me what they (single ladies ) are facing in her office.

She said, despite most of them being beautiful, their male customers always prefer and go after their cleaners, messengers and security personnel instead of the polished bankers.

She said that she has witnessed about 6 weddings of their cleaners who got married to their customers.

She was asking if men think they will be very expensive to maintain due to the way they dress.

After so much talk I didn't just know what to tell her.

Guys, Any opinion why this happens ?

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by Kimmo(f): 7:25pm On Nov 12, 2014
Bloody unfair. But I don't suppose they'll be interested in the type of men who would go after a cleaner. I don't mean that as an insult, to either profession, but these are two different kinds of women.

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 12, 2014
Tell her to stop carrying her shoulder higher than her head.

She should stop envying those cleaners(,they all have same to.to,just a difference in sizes lipsrsealed) rather she should learn humility from them.

Is she also a spiritualist Abi how sure is she that the money those male customers come to withdraw is theirs

Like they say,"the ugly girls are getting married every saturday while the beautiful ones are busy,buying the aso-ebi" grin
I'm sure she didn't tell you of the humble,hardworking bricklayer she has been turning down,simply because she's a banker...

No apologies
I just like saying it the way it is.

cool
Nonsense and ingredient

327 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 12, 2014
Eya.... Mayb she can quit her job nd apply for d security job....or cleaner job

143 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by pweetixandy: 7:29pm On Nov 12, 2014
Maybe she should quit her job now,since it pains her to see other women getting married. Rada rada

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by Cholls(m): 7:29pm On Nov 12, 2014
My brother I have one with the bank i bank in she always eye me to the point I find it uncomfortable to go to the bank branch angry

12 Likes

Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by pweetixandy: 7:30pm On Nov 12, 2014
Cutehector4u:
u copied me angry

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by DjAndroid: 7:30pm On Nov 12, 2014
But I have seen most of these cleaners, there are very beautiful ones among them.

Some of them, because they wear uniforms, they will not look very attractive but if you see them without the uniform, you will be surprised.

122 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by Drdaps(m): 7:31pm On Nov 12, 2014
Why won't the customers go after the cleaner when the so call bankers will be forming miss busy while the cleaners are always avialable.

88 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 12, 2014
pweetixandy:
u copied me angry
serious, i ddnt tho... Maybe we think alike...

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 12, 2014
pweetixandy:
u copied me angry
wait first......wait wait wait.... I just checked the thread and i found out that u commentd two minutes after i did so i shuld b askn u dat...lol.... Or maybe, u hav a very slow connection....

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by kennynelcon(m): 7:38pm On Nov 12, 2014
Lol op u sure?

2 Likes

Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by PROCTOR: 7:39pm On Nov 12, 2014
Your account details is no longer safe if you marry one............just saying

2 Likes

Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by pweetixandy: 7:39pm On Nov 12, 2014
Cutehector4u:
wait first......wait wait wait.... I just checked the thread and i found out that u commentd two minutes after i did so i shuld b askn u dat...lol.... Or maybe, u hav a very slow connection....
lol..I know. But I will still say,u copied me!! angry

8 Likes

Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 12, 2014
Kimmo:
Bloody unfair. But I don't suppose they'll be interested in the type of men who would go after a cleaner. I don't mean that as an insult, but these are two different kinds of women.

So being a cleaner means the banker is better off? Maybe guys should stay away with babes with Ur way of reasoning

93 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by ERCROSS(m): 7:44pm On Nov 12, 2014
pweetixandy:
u copied me angry

Cutehector4u:

U copied each other..

Malpractice Of the highest degree
grin

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by sammieguze(m): 7:55pm On Nov 12, 2014
U mean a lady who is a cleaner is sub-human

Kimmo:
Bloody unfair. But I don't suppose they'll be interested in the type of men who would go after a cleaner. I don't mean that as an insult, but these are two different kinds of women.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by Kimmo(f): 7:55pm On Nov 12, 2014
Zedric:

So being a cleaner means the banker is better off? Maybe guys should stay away with babes with Ur way of reasoning

*sigh* Look, men and women have certain standards. The kind of man who would willingly choose a cleaner, thinks of himself as being happy with her choice of work/person. There are certain jobs people choose because of a lack of choice. The average university graduate in Nigeria would go for teaching rather than cleaning, for instance.
There's no way to equate a cleaner with a banker, unless the person cleans Jonathan's room in Aso rock or runs a professional cleaning outfit.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 12, 2014
Kimmo:

*sigh* Look, men and women have certain standards. The kind of man who would willingly choose a cleaner, thinks of himself as being happy with her choice of work/person. There are certain jobs people choose because of a lack of choice. The average university graduate in Nigeria would go for teaching rather than cleaning, for instance.
There's no way to equate a cleaner with a banker, unless the person cleans Jonathan's room in Aso rock or runs a professional cleaning outfit.

Well, I know cleaners with better approach to life.

#no_offense

104 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by pweetixandy: 8:01pm On Nov 12, 2014
ERCROSS:

U copied each other..

Malpractice Of the highest degree
grin
who are u to judge? angry btw I will vote for u kiss
Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by sammieguze(m): 8:02pm On Nov 12, 2014
pweetixandy:
you got mail
Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by 100Cents: 8:05pm On Nov 12, 2014
DjAndroid:
We were chatting last night when My neighbour, a single female banker told me what they (single ladies ) are facing in her office.

She said, despite most of them being beautiful, their male customers always prefer and go after their cleaners, messengers and security personnel instead of the polished bankers.

She said that she has witnessed about 6 weddings of their cleaners who got married to their customers.

She was asking if men think they will be very expensive to maintain due to the way they dress.

Most female bankers appear rude to outsiders. They can't try that inside the bank anyway because of the office policy..

I am an ex banker. But there was this new female banker in my area, who I once greeted, she just snubbed me.

I didn't blame her. It was later she found out that where she is working, I was once there. She dey look for my face, I no send her again..

I am so sorry, I looked down on some ladies too as a banker.. It is a mentality thing..

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by Lordabas: 8:12pm On Nov 12, 2014
Odilafta:

Tell her to stop carrying her shoulder higher than her head.

She should stop envying those cleaners rather she should learn humility from them.

And like they say,"the ugly girls are getting married every saturday while the beautiful ones are busy,buying the aso-ebi"
I'm sure she didn't tell you of the humble,hardworking bricklayer she has been turning down,simply because she's a banker..

You deserve one chilled bottle for this post

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by chibwike(m): 8:12pm On Nov 12, 2014
Chai....a woman would always be a woman....no matter how rich you are....u must look for a man to marry you

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by LORETA: 8:17pm On Nov 12, 2014
na wahooo..see people dey ignore female bankers..when me dey find one desperately...chei na waohh. one mans meat na another man poison.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by xtervaganza(m): 8:26pm On Nov 12, 2014
Cutehector4u:
hahahahah hahahahahahhaha

Weyrey

1 Like

Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by xtervaganza(m): 8:28pm On Nov 12, 2014
Cutehector4u:
serious, i ddnt tho... Maybe we think alike...
maybe you too should get married and then make a thread about it

9 Likes

Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by aristocrazzy: 8:32pm On Nov 12, 2014
Cleaners no dey rub make up pass female banker. Infact na female bankers pack make up (including breast pad, nyash enhancer) pass so men no trust them. True or false.

6 Likes

Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by Lavidah: 8:35pm On Nov 12, 2014
A good number of these cleaners (as we call them) appear naturally beautiful, submissive, approachable, as well as sociable, and only find themselves on that job, at that point in time for wont of a better job. On the other hand, many (not all) single female bankers unfortunately ride on high horses; appear, dress, & sound unnatural. Many of them live artificial lifes (which are easily perceived by guys), in their bid to live up to the expectations that comes with their jobs and social status.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by sexylogan(m): 8:49pm On Nov 12, 2014
DjAndroid:

"Polished", my foot.
The only "polishing" that most of those female bankers get is in their male bosses' offices after working hours.
God forbid that I marry a banker.
Better make I marry de cleaner sef.
Na polish I go chop?
Polished ko, polished ni.
Mtscheeeeeew....

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by humilitypays(m): 8:53pm On Nov 12, 2014
What majority of serious guys seek for in a lady they want to settle down with are: humility, availability and simplicity, not status or career, and unfortunately, many female bankers and some working class ladies lack those qualities cos ladies get easily carried away by little career achievementsmiley

Men who are ready to marry and have a stable source of income don't care what a lady does for a living...all they want is the things I mentioned above, ladies take notesmiley

115 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by ERCROSS(m): 9:05pm On Nov 12, 2014
pweetixandy:
who are u to judge? angry btw I will vote for u kiss

Thankz bae...
U r such a darling...

kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me / Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) / Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.