Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

How Can I Watch D Videos On My Fone Thru TV? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Can I Watch D Videos On My Fone Thru TV? (4627 Views)

... / Why Can't I Watch Online Videos With My Whole Sum Of #1,500 Bis? / How Can I Use My Fone As Modem For Browsing With My Laptop (mtn, Glo, Zain Etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: How Can I Watch D Videos On My Fone Thru TV? by Pyths101(m): 11:21pm On Feb 14, 2016
Play videos, audios, pictures, documents direct from your ipad/tablet/andriod/phone/ laptops wirelessly through this device plugged in your tv. no need for HDMI cables or creating wireless access point. This wireless dongle enables you to convert your HD flat screen TV or any TV with HDMI Port to Smart TV and enjoy you the benefits of a smart TV and more.
With this device you can cast videos, pictures and audios saved on your laptop, phone or tablet unto your big screen TV. You can also mirror your device to your TV and play games stored on your phone on the TV. You can as well open word and excel documents including PDF on your TV screen. Power point presentations can also be done on the big screen TV using this dongle.
Most importantly, you can connect your TV to the internet and stream videos, watch series, use google, read newspapers, enjoy karaoke through youtube and sing along with friends and family. With this universal dongle users can easily transfer 1080P video, photo, game and files from PC/Notebook, Android phones/tablet PCs, iPAD/iPhone, to HDTV or projector through HDMI port wirelessly (EZCast for all users, or EZAir for iPAD/iPhone users, or Miracast for Andorid phone/Android pad users), or push all the video, photo, and files to from the above mentioned devices to HDTV or projector (DLNA). Suports Miracast aswell. It has its own wireless access point.

order from konga: and search " ez cast hdmi dongle" or "1977227" just N5999...

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Change The Imei No. Of My Tecno P9 Mini Pad Android V4.4.2 To BB Imei? / Samsung Galaxy J2 Features, Specification Review And Price / Apple Finally Found Their Missing Piece(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.