Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,981 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Re: Abuja Carnival ,2014. - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Re: Abuja Carnival ,2014. (726 Views)

Live Updates From The Calabar Carnival 2014 / Abuja Carnival: FG Rejects Foreign Participation Over Ebola, Insecurity / Pictures Of Abuja Carnival 2013. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Re: Abuja Carnival ,2014. by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:12pm On Nov 12, 2014
[b]
First off, I know this is the wrong section for this post. My apologies for that. Most people rarely visit the tourism section here. You'll pardon me, won't you? Thanks for understanding.

November 26 has been announced as the opening ceremony of this year's carnival. Each state is supposed to send its representatives to the carnival and their upkeep, during the duration of the festivities, taken care of.
Here in Uyo, auditions for Akwa-Ibom state representatives have been shifted to Friday - Monday's and Wednesday's (today's) were marred by logistics.

So, to those in the know about the carnival:

What are the modalities and preparations being made for the carnival?

How have the preparations been like in your states-of-residence?

Are there limitations to the number of representatives per state?

There's been no update on the web to fully procure answers to the aforementioned questions.

I've interacted with those close to the coordinators but the responses have been in patchy bits.[/b]

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To ME, Seun N All The July 17 Born...... / Bakra Eid 2015 Date, Taarik In India, Saudi Arabia, Malaysia / Check Out All The Sexy Photos Of Trey Songz's Performance At Rhythm Unplugged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.