Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex (72167 Views)

Toni Fenty: Girl Whose 4 Ex Boyfriends All Died Shares Picture Of New Boyfriend / Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends / Why Do Many Girls And Women Find It Hard To Resist Their Ex-boyfriends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by Equado(m): 10:21pm On Nov 12, 2014
Beehorn:
my cousin must date o
if she must date,she must b rdy 2 gv awt d cookie ryt?

1 Like

Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by Beehorn(f): 10:23pm On Nov 12, 2014
chymystique:

Madam these links are for you;

https://www.medinstitute.org/faqs/what-is-secondary-virginity/

http://www.reapteam.org/what-is-secondary-virginity

http://www.lovematters.com/startover.htm

I guess from the answers that's not what you meant in ur original post.. #So modify.
Since she can't stay single because she doesn't wanna be lonely then she should be ready to ve sex cause we are in the 21st century and to most people in it, sex is essential for dating-relationships.

What makes you think that single peeps are always lonely.. Make friends with the opposite sex and ve fun and then get engaged with things that make you happy and you will notice loneliness is just a mind thingy. @ 19yrs sef she should face her studies and not relationships.. Why don't you suggest to your cousin to try being single for 6months and see the outcome cool
am xo greatful...thnkx 4 ur concern
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 12, 2014
Beehorn:
abeg o...am a responsible virgin.

BUSTED!!! You are the said cousin

12 Likes

Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by Beehorn(f): 10:31pm On Nov 12, 2014
MisterLongman:

Chaii.......... Oya define tertiary and postgraduate virgin
lemme check the dictionary meant 4 virgins.
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by charidot(m): 10:32pm On Nov 12, 2014
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by Beehorn(f): 10:36pm On Nov 12, 2014
lukuluku101:

U mean "secondary virgin"? Will u guide me, hunny? kiss
yep
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by woky: 10:41pm On Nov 12, 2014
Beehorn:
nt alright at al
Indeed! But if I'm in her shoe, I would remain single, since I was left to be single; besides, bin single is just a status not a destiny..
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by lukuluku101(m): 10:42pm On Nov 12, 2014
Beehorn:
yep

Woohooo! Do the needful. Dm ur contacts asap
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by Beehorn(f): 10:46pm On Nov 12, 2014
Equado:
if she must date,she must b rdy 2 gv awt d cookie ryt?
if u say xo
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by Beehorn(f): 10:53pm On Nov 12, 2014
neoapocalypse:

BUSTED!!! You are the said cousin
no am nt
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by Beehorn(f): 10:58pm On Nov 12, 2014
woky:
Indeed! But if I'm in her shoe, I would remain single, since I was left to be single; besides, bin single is just a status not a destiny.. Owkae...thnkx 4 commentin

1 Like

Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by Beehorn(f): 11:00pm On Nov 12, 2014
lukuluku101:

Woohooo! Do the needful. Dm ur contacts asap
lol
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by Beehorn(f): 11:04pm On Nov 12, 2014
woky:
Indeed! But if I'm in her shoe, I would remain single, since I was left to be single; besides, bin single is just a status not a destiny.. Owkae...thnkx 4 commentin
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 12, 2014
chymystique:

Madam these links are for you;

https://www.medinstitute.org/faqs/what-is-secondary-virginity/

http://www.reapteam.org/what-is-secondary-virginity

http://www.lovematters.com/startover.htm

I guess from the answers that's not what you meant in ur original post.. #So modify.
Since she can't stay single because she doesn't wanna be lonely then she should be ready to ve sex cause we are in the 21st century and to most people in it, sex is essential for dating-relationships.

What makes you think that single peeps are always lonely.. Make friends with the opposite sex and ve fun and then get engaged with things that make you happy and you will notice loneliness is just a mind thingy. @ 19yrs sef she should face her studies and not relationships.. Why don't you suggest to your cousin to try being single for 6months and see the outcome cool
Can't you see that the Op is a negative influence already?

1 Like

Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 12, 2014
Beehorn:
no am nt

Hmmm!
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by Freshtomato(f): 11:12pm On Nov 12, 2014
Tell your cousin to stay single for now. Until she is ready. Besides, true love finds us when we are not looking smiley
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by 24in7: 11:26pm On Nov 12, 2014
Beehorn:
abeg o...am a responsible virgin.
I understnd, virgin bt u sabi charge .........d_-k grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by Mcowubaba: 12:43am On Nov 13, 2014
Beehorn:
when a gal dnt allow her man gt to the promise land...bt he is allowd to touch the gate
whic promise land ...... The only promise land i knw is d 1 in BIBLE...

I knw of disneyland,sugarland..

1 Like

Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by Nobody: 1:46am On Nov 13, 2014
Missmossy:
She should not better be in a haste to get laid,she should just take her time, the right guy will come cool

shocked
Speechless.

1 Like

Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by Nobody: 2:42am On Nov 13, 2014
There is no such thing as a secondary viirgin... She's either a virgin or she's not.. No fence to sit on no in between ... She was fingered means she got her hymen broken so she's not green. But then abstenance is far better... She should be focused on becoming somewhat valuable to her society.. Not her being valuable to fleshy Hot sticks...

3 Likes

Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by eightsin(m): 4:18am On Nov 13, 2014
Your cousin better start looking for an IMPO
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by chymystique(f): 5:37am On Nov 13, 2014
emusmith:
Can't you see that the Op is a negative influence already?

Lol.....
The Op sef is the cousin she is asking us about.. And I guess she has made up her mind already even before opening this thread.. Her replies got her bursted! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by Nobody: 6:26am On Nov 13, 2014
Beehorn:
my cousin must date o

Date your cousin na...at least u'll understand her.

1 Like

Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by Beehorn(f): 6:49am On Nov 13, 2014
vfactor:

Date your cousin na...at least u'll understand her.
no o i can't.
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by Nobody: 7:16am On Nov 13, 2014
Beehorn:
no o i can't.

Then, why do you want to make it compulsory for a 19 yr to date....?

What have u urself benefited frm dating? How has it improved your life significantly...? Has it helped you to set goals in ur life or has it helped you to be focused on achieving ur goals in life...?

3 Likes

Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by Beehorn(f): 7:27am On Nov 13, 2014
vfactor:

Then, why do you want to make it compulsory for a 19 yr to date....?

What have u urself benefited frm dating? How has it improved your life significantly...? Has it helped you to set goals in ur life or has it helped you to be focused on achieving ur goals in life...?
to some certain extent
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by Missmossy(f): 7:34am On Nov 13, 2014
CoolHunk:

shocked
Speechless.
Lol...what naa?
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 13, 2014
Beehorn:
to some certain extent

Pls answer plainly and expatiate. That's if u want to answer.
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 13, 2014
chymystique:

Lol.....
The Op sef is the cousin she is asking us about.. And I guess she has made up her mind already even before opening this thread.. Her replies got her bursted! grin grin

As in enh...
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by rman: 9:09am On Nov 13, 2014
Beehorn:
my cousin must date o

Your cousin or you? undecided
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by shadowwalker101: 9:09am On Nov 13, 2014
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by Dahmum(f): 9:10am On Nov 13, 2014
U guys will never cease to dem make me laff dis ♍õяйĩΏg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot / Photo: Timetable Of A Chronic Sex Addict / 18-year-old Model Sells Virginity For $3m To Abu Dhabi Businessman (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.