Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex (72158 Views)

Toni Fenty: Girl Whose 4 Ex Boyfriends All Died Shares Picture Of New Boyfriend / Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends / Why Do Many Girls And Women Find It Hard To Resist Their Ex-boyfriends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by erico2k2(m): 9:10am On Nov 13, 2014
Beehorn:
Hello nairalanders. I am in need of matured piece of advice. My cousin is currently 19 yrz old and she had dated 4 guys. She is single and searching. All her exes ran away from her. The reason why they left her is because she refused to give up her virginity. Should she start having sex so has to please them? N.B: SHE IS A SECONDARY VIRGIN.
She should concentrate on her sturdies and make her self worthfull.at 19 dating should be the least of her worries
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 13, 2014
Whch one come be secondary virgin kwa...infact i need to go deep on this word virgin nd try to analyse it
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by boujaye: 9:12am On Nov 13, 2014
Beehorn:
when a gal dnt allow her man gt to the promise land...bt he is allowd to touch the gate
who dey teach una all these things? na for school?

4 Likes

Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by ziego(m): 9:12am On Nov 13, 2014
Beehorn:
when a gal dnt allow her man gt to the promise land...bt he is allowd to touch the gate

See definition of sin
May God help us.
All is sin. Keep ur body holy

1 Like

Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by hardbody: 9:13am On Nov 13, 2014
Beehorn:
Hello nairalanders. I am in need of matured piece of advice. My cousin is currently 19 yrz old and she had dated 4 guys. She is single and searching. All her exes ran away from her. The reason why they left her is because she refused to give up her virginity. Should she start having sex so has to please them? N.B: SHE IS A SECONDARY VIRGIN.

Is she chasing a record to break? Perhaps in d family? 4 boyfriends at age 19?....

She has issues with morality. I will not address the aberration that you called a question.

To compound it you say she is a secondary virgin....what's that?

1 Like

Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by horladmejy(m): 9:14am On Nov 13, 2014
Morning oo... grin observing
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 13, 2014
Well since she's so desperate to be in a relationship, I think she should find and accept a guy who really loves her and respects her, then she can give it to him. Sex and love making is important in a relationship.
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by tuffgongjo(m): 9:14am On Nov 13, 2014
19years$four bfs?
Jesus u need carry your cousin go sea make dem wash her head.

2 Likes

Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 13, 2014
Beehorn:
Abeg lecture me o...which one is secondary virgin?
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by ifeolamide00(m): 9:15am On Nov 13, 2014
She shouldn't be in haste the right guy will definately come,its jst a matter of time,moreover she aint too old to be single?did you meet your current boyfreind @the age of 9teen?
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by muraj1(m): 9:16am On Nov 13, 2014
Which one is secondary virgin? Do you mean she is still in the secondary school?

Anyway, I am organising a free Web design course using Joomla which will be 100% online.

You will be able to monetize the course immediately and earn as much as you wish.

To register, send your name, email and phone number to muraj@murajonline.com.

Remember it is free!!!
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by LEvuls(m): 9:16am On Nov 13, 2014
Childs play don dey too much here

2 Likes

Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by swagwu(m): 9:16am On Nov 13, 2014
dat mean she is at d right place as far as she alows touching of b**bs am ok grin
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by hizaya61(m): 9:16am On Nov 13, 2014
Beehorn:

What is the promise land and gate. I am still a kid
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by duni04(m): 9:16am On Nov 13, 2014
Which one is secondary virgin
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 13, 2014
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by harry509: 9:18am On Nov 13, 2014
Beehorn:
since na secondary virgin make she day practice am small small so dat b4 she enta high nstitution d tin nu go hard her again
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by Rhozabeth(m): 9:18am On Nov 13, 2014
Beehorn:

1. She is too young to be putting herself thru all these, let her face her studies plus what is she still doing in secondary school at 19?
2. If she keeps having bfs they will keep dwmanding for sex and I can bet u if she opens her legs for them she won't be able to handle the heartbreak!
3. Am sure u the cousin are no longer a virgin, pls don't encourage her to loose her virginity b4 marriaige!
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by Ifebazz(m): 9:19am On Nov 13, 2014
Secondary virgin? Deep petting. Friend zoning. All good names for bad things.

1 Like

Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by roufy235(m): 9:19am On Nov 13, 2014
to be single is not a crime. She shouldn't
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by swagwu(m): 9:19am On Nov 13, 2014
if b**bs touching is allowed then am in.. grin
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by Nairabeezie(m): 9:20am On Nov 13, 2014
She is 19

MBGN Miss Tourism 2014, Chinyere Adogu, releases new photos
http://www.firsturl.de/3pXaj0Q
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by tyson55(m): 9:20am On Nov 13, 2014
Op, did you say she is a secondary virgin?

That look when some chica tells you they are secondary virgin

1 Like

Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 13, 2014
Beehorn:
Are u sure u are not the one? anyway, u are a female just like her. u shld know better how u handle urs.
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:20am On Nov 13, 2014
Beehorn:
Then there must have been a gateman who has been denyin outside visitors angry

Him d gateman has been openin & lockin d gate all diz while mehn! grin

OP should ask herself or d so-called cousin dis...
"Naaaaaah who's dis gateman"? angry

1 Like

Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 13, 2014
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer.

The natural man has only two primal passions, to get and beget.
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by blazetitov: 9:22am On Nov 13, 2014
Beehorn:
LWKMD for here ooo. grin grin grin grin
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by Ezemarcel(m): 9:23am On Nov 13, 2014
Missmossy:
She should not better be in a haste to get laid,she should just take her time,the right guy will come cool
and get her laid in the right way

1 Like

Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by iamord(m): 9:23am On Nov 13, 2014
Beehorn:
my cousin must date o

Lol..dating na by force?
Well if she wants to still keep her Virginity. she should try get a matured man that will be ready to wait ,having marriage as his ultimate goal. Cos young bloods dey para gaan!.! Its not Certain. she can still loose it
Either way. Sooner or later!
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by Emperorking20(m): 9:23am On Nov 13, 2014
Dear! Tell ur cous to hold on tight and not be discouraged, just temptations. And must she keep a boyfriend?
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by kudoxs(m): 9:24am On Nov 13, 2014
If your 19 year old cousin can't live her own life and be happy except if she has a partner, then I'll say she has a really big problem, take her to a psychologist or better still pray for her cause her folly is one in a million.
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by mrlabari(m): 9:25am On Nov 13, 2014
wht dos d bibel say abut sex

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

18-year-old Model Sells Virginity For $3m To Abu Dhabi Businessman (photos) / Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot / From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.