Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

Two Types Of Doctors - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Two Types Of Doctors (1325 Views)

Comedy Video: Clifford Owusu – There Are Two Types Of People In This World / Why Do Doctors Do This?(photo) / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Two Types Of Doctors by shedraq1: 9:40pm On Nov 12, 2014
A Boy traveled to Lagos after his WAEC result was out so that his Uncle will help him get admission into the University of Lagos to study medicine and become a medical doctor.
The following conversation came up:
Boy: Uncle, I learnt it's difficult to gain admission into the university these days except you are well connected

Uncle: That's true.

Boy: Since you are connected, I came to ask you if you can help me get admission into the university after my JAMB

Uncle: That's true..am connected and I will help u

Boy: Thank you Uncle

Uncle: You're welcome...so how is your result, is it WAEC or NECO and how many credits did you get?

Boy: Uncle, it's WAEC, I had only two credits in agric and Yoruba
language but I failed the rest

Uncle: Well, that's not bad, you can still be a doctor, not a medical doctor really but native doctor(babalawo)...You will use your credit in agric in collecting herbs from the forest, and Yoruba language for incantations.
Dont laugh alone....share now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Types Of Doctors by bestads(m): 3:48pm On Nov 18, 2014
I dey laff pass OBJ

(1) (Reply)

Jokes- Ajebo Mayshai / Food Menu Allegedly At An Ibadan Restaurant / The Picture Of A 5 Megabytes Hard Drive In 1956

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.