Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,414 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

The 100 TV Serie...anyone? - TV/Movies (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The 100 TV Serie...anyone? (78762 Views)

The 100 Million Queen Amina Of Zaria Movie / Startimes Acquires Serie A Broadcast Rights / Yoruba/english Tv Serie And Full Movie(home Video) Audition!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by CassieV(f): 6:49am On Mar 09, 2016
cao:

Not a clue, I keep meaning to read it, but I've been stalling. Give me a sec... just did a quick search (I've it saved on my iPad for later) - nothing came up for Athena or cub, so you might be in the clear.
Lol okay I'll check it out, thanks. smiley
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by franugo(m): 10:09pm On Mar 10, 2016
CassieV:

You'll slap him till he receives sense grin grin grin
I was about to say that I doubt if he'll do that(make Bellarke canon) but I also doubted that he'll kill off Lexa so I can't trust that he wouldn't do that.

On a side note, can you recommend good fan fics for me? I read one sometime ago, it was really nice, the best I've come across so far. The title is "Breath me". I don't like to read the crossovers, I prefer the ones that give me that "the 100" feeling. But if there's a crossover that you feel is really good, I'll love to try it. I get my fan fics from archiveofyourowndotorg.

if u really wouldn't mind AU {not crossover}, then try 'the note',..its my best clexa fic, though i confess dt i haven't read many
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by cao(f): 10:32pm On Mar 10, 2016
franugo:

if u really wouldn't mind AU {not crossover}, then try 'the note',..its my best clexa fic, though i confess dt i haven't read many
Will put this on the back burner...
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by CassieV(f): 10:49pm On Mar 10, 2016
franugo:

Lol thanks, will look for it.

Are you ready for the 100 tomorrow?
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by franugo(m): 6:44pm On Mar 11, 2016
CassieV:

Lol thanks, will look for it.

Are you ready for the 100 tomorrow?

i was born ready for this seriescheesy

do u really think lexa's second can be a successful heda
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by CassieV(f): 8:44pm On Mar 11, 2016
franugo:

i was born ready for this seriescheesy

do u really think lexa's second can be a successful heda

Lexa's second? Do you mean Aden? I doubt if he'll be the next commander. I think Ontari will be the next commander.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by CassieV(f): 8:46pm On Mar 11, 2016
So I think Bellamy is finally beginning to realize that he's on the wrong side.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by franugo(m): 10:00pm On Mar 11, 2016
CassieV:

Lexa's second? Do you mean Aden? I doubt if he'll be the next commander. I think Ontari will be the next commander.

ontari u mean dt girl dt d azgeda queen brought, dt had black blood?
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by CassieV(f): 4:59am On Mar 12, 2016
franugo:

ontari u mean dt girl dt d azgeda queen brought, dt had black blood?
Yes that one, lol.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Bimffo(m): 8:38am On Mar 12, 2016
Clark is the next commander.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by CassieV(f): 9:40am On Mar 12, 2016
Bimffo:
Lol I highly doubt that
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by franugo(m): 5:47pm On Mar 12, 2016
Bimffo:

R u just guessing or have u actually watched d recent episode? seems ludicrous 4 d coalition 2 make clarke commander when she ain't a grounder
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by CzarRex: 8:12am On Mar 14, 2016
CassieV:

Lol I highly doubt that
but whoever is going to be next commander,that person is gonna be ruthless to the skaikru pple, dats what I suspect.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by CassieV(f): 10:58am On Mar 14, 2016
CzarRex:
but whoever is going to be next commander,that person is gonna be ruthless to the skaikru pple, dats what I suspect.
Yeah I suspect that too, that's why I say Ontari might be the next commander.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by cao(f): 5:24pm On Mar 18, 2016
Anybody else bothered by the series taking place 97 years after the apocalypse? If they had said 200 or 300 years, the changes with the language & the way of life of the Grounders would have made more sense. Seriously, even 150 years would have made more sense. 97 years seems too small for humanity & its language to change so drastically.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by CassieV(f): 9:12pm On Mar 18, 2016
cao:
Anybody else bothered by the series taking place 97 years after the apocalypse? If they had said 200 or 300 years, the changes with the language & the way of life of the Grounders would have made more sense. Seriously, even 150 years would have made more sense. 97 years seems too small for humanity & its language to change so drastically.
Yeah I've wondered too. I've only read book 1 of the 100 and the grounders weren't introduced in the first book (although it was revealed at the end that there were survivors on the ground) so I don't know if the grounder language was Jason's initiative. If it was, then he didn't think it through properly.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by franugo(m): 4:34pm On Mar 19, 2016
CassieV:
So I think Bellamy is finally beginning to realize that he's on the wrong side.

I dnt really think there is a right or wrong side here luv...everything isn't black n white n i bliv bell is doing whats necessary 4 their survival cos me sef no trust d grounders, especially now dt our heda have kpafukacry
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by franugo(m): 4:38pm On Mar 19, 2016
cao:

well now dt u have mentioned it, it does seem a lil farfetched sha...are all d good shows on break ni can't find recent episodes
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by CassieV(f): 6:35pm On Mar 19, 2016
franugo:

I dnt really think there is a right or wrong side here luv...everything isn't black n white n i bliv bell is doing whats necessary 4 their survival cos me sef no trust d grounders, especially now dt our heda have kpafukacry
So you think what Pike is doing is right? Wanting to wipe out every village he comes across because he needs the land??
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by franugo(m): 10:15pm On Mar 19, 2016
CassieV:

So you think what Pike is doing is right? Wanting to wipe out every village he comes across because he needs the land??

Nt necessarily, but i do get where he is coming from. u have 2 admit dt d grounders shouldn't be trusted after dt stuff lexa pulled in s2*epi15 we only trust lexa cause we see more than d part of her dt would betray her allies...most of d skaikru only know her judas' face., dnt know if am making sense
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by CassieV(f): 10:54pm On Mar 19, 2016
franugo:

Nt necessarily, but i do get where he is coming from. u have 2 admit dt d grounders shouldn't be trusted after dt stuff lexa pulled in s2*epi15 we only trust lexa cause we see more than d part of her dt would betray her allies...most of d skaikru only know her judas' face., dnt know if am making sense
I understand what you're saying but then Lexa pardoned them after they slaughtered the grounders she sent to protect them and they still went ahead to attack another village because they needed their land. Pike is just being unreasonably ruthless..
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by cao(f): 11:25pm On Mar 19, 2016
franugo:

well now dt u have mentioned it, it does seem a lil farfetched sha...are all d good shows on break ni can't find recent episodes
Well, Daredevil season 2 has dropped, so if you're a fan, get to stepping...
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by franugo(m): 12:29pm On Mar 20, 2016
CassieV:

I understand what you're saying but then Lexa pardoned them after they slaughtered the grounders she sent to protect them and they still went ahead to attack another village because they needed their land. Pike is just being unreasonably ruthless..

i think he thinks dt pardon was too good 2 be truecheesy him no know say clarke dey work d commandergrin

seriously tho, when's d next epi coming out?
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Mintayo(m): 6:25pm On Mar 20, 2016
cao:

Well, Daredevil season 2 has dropped, so if you're a fan, get to stepping...
Is dare devil that interesting?
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by CassieV(f): 8:55pm On Mar 20, 2016
franugo:

i think he thinks dt pardon was too good 2 be truecheesy him no know say clarke dey work d commandergrin

seriously tho, when's d next epi coming out?
31st March
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by franugo(m): 10:36pm On Mar 20, 2016
CassieV:

31st March

thanks 4 d info

1 Like

Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by franugo(m): 10:41pm On Mar 20, 2016
[quote autahor=Mintayo post=43949619]
Is dare devil that interesting? [/quote]

Depends on you. 4 me, i watched d episodes 1-3 n jux lost interest in it,..kinda like how i lost interest in arrows,dnt gbadun d fight scenes dt much 4 arrows,...might go bk 2 d daredevil sha since all good shows dey breakcry
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by cao(f): 12:13am On Mar 21, 2016
The fight scenes of Daredevil are a thing of brutal beauty.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by mkmyers45(m): 1:36am On Mar 21, 2016
cao:
The fight scenes of Daredevil are a thing of brutal beauty.

What of Banshee?
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by cao(f): 9:00am On Mar 21, 2016
mkmyers45:

What of Banshee?
That's one show that I've considered watching, but I haven't.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by 4peace(m): 12:15pm On Mar 21, 2016
cao:

LOL its all about fiction not reality.
Note:
All survivor were born after apocalypse from 97 years theory grin grin
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by cao(f): 12:29pm On Mar 21, 2016
4peace:

LOL its all about fiction not reality.
Note:
All survivor were born after apocalypse from 97 years theory grin grin
Unless, there's are folks in their 100s or there's a 97-ish person that was born just before. The 97 years was established in the pilot, it ain't theory, it's fact. These kids would be grandchildren or great-grandchildren of the original survivors, so basically their parents would either be children or grandchildren. Fiction always allows folks to suspend their disbelief, but this particular one is a very far reach.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (27) (Reply)

Erica’s Clothing Store Sells Out All Its Products Within Two Hours Of Opening / Virgin Ifu Ennada Saw Bitto's Manhood, See Her Reaction On BBNaija / Erica Threatened By Chidi Mike Cars As She Rejects His N2M Prize & Car Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.