Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

Be carefull. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Be carefull. (1072 Views)

Very Funny:-be Carefull With Cloths U Wear ( Joke Of The Day) / Be Carefull With Wrong Tan Lines :) / Men Carefull Wat U Ask For... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be carefull. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 12, 2014
If you marry a bold and beautiful woman that has deficiency in language and understanding, you might end up like my neighbour.

This mans wife became the commander in chief of her husband and makes him to do things he dislike. Well, the man is a born again like me. He can not lie.

One day, during a church service, the man on the pulpit was discussing about marital issues and he said that every man is controlled by woman/wife. After the men mumbled and murmured, the man on the pulpit asked any man that is not controlled by his wife to stand up. Unfortunately for my neighbour, his wife heard stand up and she started pinching the man to stand up. He stood up after he could not hold on to the torment.

Immediately the man on the pulpit asked him to come forward and share his secret with the congregation.

After awakening the audience with the religious bang, he said "My Wife Told Me To Stand Up".
Remember, the man cannot lie.

When the bold and beautiful wife of his heard him mention wife, she vibrated the house with a very loud religious bang but sat back down when no one responded.
Re: Be carefull. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 15, 2014
And I thought this is a good joke.

(1) (Reply)

Guess What's Cooking In This Hillarious Pot ? (picture) / The Time You Eat Weed With Rice At The Party You R Not Invited / See What I Did To My Sec Sch Maths Teacher... Good Or Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.