Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

Strictly 4 Fellas - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Strictly 4 Fellas (1859 Views)

Strictly 4 Guys Alone / Strictly 4 Kegite Members / Strictly 4 Pals Phone Numbers Nd Lots More Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strictly 4 Fellas by earthrealm(m): 12:39pm On Aug 07, 2006
guys, what part of a gals anatomy turns u ondo u admire most??, scale of preference
1 face
2 titties
3 ass
Re: Strictly 4 Fellas by Damsal(f): 1:52pm On Aug 07, 2006
well as for me i like the face it's very expressive, and shows most of the emotions felt and no matter how many people have eyes, nose and mouth even chinese people/twins every one manages to have a differnt look.
Re: Strictly 4 Fellas by geebees: 2:18pm On Aug 07, 2006
Face
ass
Tits shocked
Re: Strictly 4 Fellas by geebees: 2:27pm On Aug 07, 2006
are u still there earth realm
Re: Strictly 4 Fellas by earthrealm(m): 2:31pm On Aug 07, 2006
yup, mine is
1 face
2 tits, [i love good tits]
3 ass,
though i wud prefer a balance in 2 n 3
Re: Strictly 4 Fellas by killacam(m): 6:51pm On Aug 07, 2006
as for me, IT MUST BE THE <1> ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS <2>BOOBS <3>face <4>hips,
KILLA,DIPSET ALLDAY,NO HOMO.

Re: Strictly 4 Fellas by chamoni(m): 7:53pm On Aug 07, 2006
i thought this was strictly 4 fellas but Damsal was the first to reply,DAMN.i jus want see wen we nigerians go start dey do things the right way angry.anyway sha,i think all three matters in a girl although u hardly see one possesing all three. grin
Re: Strictly 4 Fellas by Damsal(f): 10:11pm On Aug 07, 2006
Okay Chamoni last time i checked, it was a free world and since i also have parts i like on the female anatomy i feel i have every reason to express that. So don't go getting an attitude on me. And about gals not possesing all three, u probably have not seen as many gal as i have.
Re: Strictly 4 Fellas by dondele(m): 11:19pm On Aug 07, 2006
tities, ass, face.
Re: Strictly 4 Fellas by LiquidMind(m): 3:26am On Aug 08, 2006
Face smiley

Boobs shocked

Titties cheesy

Ass shocked

Long Legs smiley
Re: Strictly 4 Fellas by ZuluNation(m): 3:28am On Aug 08, 2006
I'm an ass man. grin grin although a good looking face comes in handy
Re: Strictly 4 Fellas by chamoni(m): 7:36pm On Aug 08, 2006
Damsal:

Okay Chamoni last time i checked, it was a free world and since i also have parts i like on the female anatomy i feel i have every reason to express that. So don't go getting an attitude on me. And about gals not possesing all three, u probably have not seen as many girl as i have.

i don't understand why u are getting all upset and a point of correction,i ain't getting any atttitude on you.i only commented on something that i've observed and as u said,it's a free world and i think i gat every right to speak out anytime,afterall it is my opinion and i'm entitled to it.talking about girls,it is very unfortunate that u don't know who chamoni is because everyother girl does.haha.
Re: Strictly 4 Fellas by Damsal(f): 9:05pm On Aug 08, 2006
chamoni:

i don't understand why u are getting all upset and a point of correction,i ain't getting any atttitude on you.i only commented on something that i've observed and as u said,it's a free world and i think i gat every right to speak out anytime,afterall it is my opinion and i'm entitled to it.talking about girls,it is very unfortunate that u don't know who chamoni is because everyother girl does.haha.

I was not upset.I was just being defensive about your point of people not doing things the right way and as u said u are entitled to your opinion and are free to voice it and so i apologise for claming you were getting an attitude on me. oh and about every other girl knowing u (LoL). Nice knowing u make an impact on the female race.
Re: Strictly 4 Fellas by earthrealm(m): 8:44am On Aug 09, 2006
hmmmmmmmm this is getting pretty interesting, well it all depends on if itz a one nite stand thing or a 4 ever n evr stuff,

4 a one nite stand stuff, i will go 4
1 ass
2 tits
3 face tongue,
but if am looking 4 a wifey,
face is sure gonna be numero uno!
am i right fellaS?

nb.ladies are also free to comment on the topic n also what parts of a guys anat they like most undecided kiss
Re: Strictly 4 Fellas by chamoni(m): 5:01pm On Aug 09, 2006
Damsal:

I was not upset.I was just being defensive about your point of people not doing things the right way and as u said u are entitled to your opinion and are free to voice it and so i apologise for claming you were getting an attitude on me. oh and about every other girl knowing u (LoL). Nice knowing u make an impact on the female race.

i'm glad u were just being defensive and not hating on me.u didn't have to apologise cos i took no offence in what u said rather i was pleased that u were able to hit back at me lol.all thesame,apology accepted.hey, before i forget,i really have to thank u for understanding that chamoni makes a great impact on the female race LOL.
Re: Strictly 4 Fellas by Busta(f): 5:54pm On Aug 09, 2006
LiquidMind:

Face smiley

Boobs shocked

Titties cheesy

Ass shocked

Long Legs smiley

wats the diff btw titties and boobs?

A man of varieties huh?
Re: Strictly 4 Fellas by iice(f): 7:31pm On Aug 09, 2006
Busta:

wats the diff between titties and boobs?

A man of varieties huh?
He likes them so much he had to find another way to put them in the list as two parts grin
Re: Strictly 4 Fellas by Busta(f): 9:40pm On Aug 09, 2006
@ iice, guessed as much grin
Re: Strictly 4 Fellas by Dvampire(m): 3:56pm On Aug 12, 2006
I hope the sisters in the house are reading this. every part mentioned here is really IMPORTANT grin
Re: Strictly 4 Fellas by toluwalomo(m): 4:10pm On Aug 12, 2006
I thot this was supposed to be dating or meet-up zone? I guess we actually date ass, tits and other female body parts rather than female beings themselves!

Since tits and ass are cropping up in the date zone!
Re: Strictly 4 Fellas by iice(f): 7:34am On Aug 14, 2006
Ahahahaha for real o.
Re: Strictly 4 Fellas by Johnnny(m): 1:20pm On Aug 15, 2006
Xcuse me, please, what are all these babes doing in this thread?
can't you just stay off one single thread? Please, allow us to have some privacy jo! angry angry angry

Well, as for me, I will always prefer

1. Firm, big tits

2. Averagely big ass

3. face
Re: Strictly 4 Fellas by soldjaboi: 7:31pm On Aug 21, 2006
Hi all in here, just joined, wanna meet the realest fellaz out here, anyone crazy abt music. ill love u foreever cool
Re: Strictly 4 Fellas by soldjaboi: 7:33pm On Aug 21, 2006
booties, tits or wotever, they dont make sense if she aint good in bed. omo boi i prefer when shes a killa in bed, all sisters in here holla
Re: Strictly 4 Fellas by iice(f): 12:03pm On Aug 22, 2006
Welcome Soldja and do check out the music portion of this forum, you'll meet music lovers there wink Think i should get paid for my promoting skillz LMAO
Re: Strictly 4 Fellas by omot208(f): 11:53pm On Sep 14, 2006
so the ladies who now dont have all that ass and boobs and all should go and jump into the lagoon abi? or will u settle for less sometimes if the girl is very pretty and very smart, medium boobs and ass?
Re: Strictly 4 Fellas by Chiori(m): 12:03am On Sep 15, 2006
Everything about her. I can't choose one part above the other, they are inseparable.
Re: Strictly 4 Fellas by kolabode: 1:04am On Sep 15, 2006
Omot208, those ones should go and use fertalizer and make sure they pump there boobs from vorganiser.
Re: Strictly 4 Fellas by kolabode: 1:08am On Sep 15, 2006
Omot208, those ones should go and use fertalizer and make sure they pump there boobs from vorganiser.
Re: Strictly 4 Fellas by iice(f): 4:09am On Sep 15, 2006
Omot208, dont mind them jare lol, different strokes for different folks.
Re: Strictly 4 Fellas by macalurs(m): 7:07pm On Nov 30, 2006
omot208:

so the ladies who now don't have all that ass and boobs and all should go and jump into the lagoon abi? or will u settle for less sometimes if the girl is very pretty and very smart, medium boobs and ass?

Exactly. I wanted to say d-same. Medum everything works for me. Actually I realized I like small boobs.

@topic

If I could customize my wife before-hand,

Nipples must be daunting

Facial sculpture comes second

I'll take a rounded ass over a huge one any day
Re: Strictly 4 Fellas by Chiori(m): 1:08am On Dec 15, 2006
Whatever we all say, the main thing we guys go after ladies for is just simply the oil well. Nothing else much really. I stand to be corrected.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Six Foot Plus Tall Lady Wanted For Friendship! / Loving Hannibal / Matured Lady For A Serious Relationship Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.