Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? (18575 Views)

Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. / Single Lady Wants Married Women To Know Why They Date Their Husbands / Why Do Blackmen Have Very Poor Taste When They Date Outside Their Race? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by marieolae(f): 6:24am On Nov 13, 2014
edozie04:
NL girls are ugly,that's a fact
oh really?
Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by Nobody: 6:28am On Nov 13, 2014
marieolae:
oh really?
Yes,you inclusive

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by marieolae(f): 6:29am On Nov 13, 2014
edozie04:
Yes,you inclusive
nice
Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by adepiero: 6:33am On Nov 13, 2014
nanauju:

While u were in ur loneliness watching blue film
what is blue film?
Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by Exjoker(m): 6:36am On Nov 13, 2014
chimerase2:
and the morale of ua thread is? angry
Find a date on nairaland
Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by Superstar007(m): 7:59am On Nov 13, 2014
nanauju:

Which thing are u talking about U people should not corrupt my mind in this thread o. #runs off with full speed

Look atyew corrupt ke? If your mind never corrupt wetin for carry your mind reach that side? What if he meant subscribing bis for her
Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by ggrin(f): 9:20am On Nov 13, 2014
nickz:
yes ........ggrin is my side chick

that one count abi??
front chick nkoundecided
Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by nickyginika(m): 9:23am On Nov 13, 2014
ggrin:
front chick nkoundecided
werey!!

cool down and enjoy your position
Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by ggrin(f): 9:27am On Nov 13, 2014
nickyginika:
werey!!

cool down and enjoy your position
....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\..………. angry

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by nickyginika(m): 9:31am On Nov 13, 2014
ggrin:
....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\..………. angry

Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by ggrin(f): 9:35am On Nov 13, 2014
nickyginika:
okies sad
Woman wraPper u don ff meangryangry

Quote me againangry
Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by nickyginika(m): 9:38am On Nov 13, 2014
ggrin:
okies sad
Woman wraPper u don ff meangryangry

Quote me againangry
blind bat....i don dey ff you for months with this moniker na now you just notice abi?sad
aseytongue

i don quote you....oya go and kill yaselfundecided
Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by dnacrystal: 10:55am On Nov 13, 2014
[quote author=naijaboiy post=27963065]
[i]Chai...see casting grin.
Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by dnacrystal: 10:59am On Nov 13, 2014
naijaboiy:

Chai...see casting grin
I was going to crush on you, until I saw your diary grin. That was really sweet.
Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 13, 2014
agarawu23:
all d ladies can afford iphone or laptop to skype?
no be only iPhone or laptop Skype naa,tecno p5 skype too
Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 13, 2014
edozie04:
NL girls are ugly,that's a fact
hehehehehe see beefing!!!
Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 13, 2014
ERCROSS:

U mean....
like Bash-Ali ?
grin
what!!!
Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 13, 2014
nickz:
yes ........ggrin is my side chick

that one count abi??
hehehehehehe side chic ko back chic nii,where is ggrin??
Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by agarawu23(m): 5:11pm On Nov 13, 2014
prettythicksme:
no be only iPhone or laptop Skype naa,tecno p5 skype too
tell me something cheesy
Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 13, 2014
Date.. nah ain't gonna happen sis... don't trust dem ladies.. I could be wooing a guy... or wooing an ogre who knows if the Op is a guy undecided
Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 13, 2014
agarawu23:
tell me something cheesy
something about wha?
Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 13, 2014
armylord:
Date.. nah ain't gonna happen sis... don't trust dem ladies.. I could be wooing a guy... or wooing an ogre who knows if the Op is a guy undecided
lol i am fake
Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 13, 2014
prettythicksme:
lol i am fake
#gbam u Jokingly said the truth... cheesy
Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by naijaboiy: 6:38pm On Nov 13, 2014
dnacrystal:
I was going to crush on you, until I saw your diary grin. That was really sweet.
Awwwwww embarassed

Hope you enjoyed the diary though smiley
Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 13, 2014
basille:
With some old men here camouflaging with feminine gender and pics? Nah!

You don talk am finish
Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by bhaliz44(m): 6:50pm On Nov 13, 2014
naijaboiy:

Awwwwww embarassed

Hope you enjoyed the diary though smiley
want my vote?
Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by naijaboiy: 6:53pm On Nov 13, 2014
bhaliz44:
want my vote?
Yes sir,,definitely embarassed
Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by agarawu23(m): 8:07pm On Nov 13, 2014
prettythicksme:
something about wha?
dat tecno now skype
Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by nanauju(f): 11:01pm On Nov 13, 2014
adepiero:
what is blue film?
That film that is blue lol
Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by nanauju(f): 11:07pm On Nov 13, 2014
wordbank:

I always hia about dis blue film blue film... abeg who act am grin
Na me and u na...abi u don forget? Lol
Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by adepiero: 11:08pm On Nov 13, 2014
nanauju:

That film that is blue lol
Do you have it? pls, borrow me grin
Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by nickz(m): 1:07am On Nov 14, 2014
prettythicksme:
where is ggrin??
?undecidedam i my sisters keeper?? sad

she's dey toiletangry
prolly watching p0ron and wank1ng offgringringringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

5 Ways To Detect G,ay Guys!!! / Slaying Queen Post Her Nude On Facebook And Got The Insult Of Her Life / As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.