Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,852 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

* + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ First Round] : Wrongturn Vs Guykhena ~ * + * - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ First Round] : Wrongturn Vs Guykhena ~ * + * (1219 Views)

* + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ Final ] : Guykhena Vs Mikuz ~ * + * / * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ Semi Final] : Guykhena Vs Ksslib ~ * + * / ** King Tournament : First Round ( Ibime Vs U3 ) ** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

* + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ First Round] : Wrongturn Vs Guykhena ~ * + * by mikuz(m): 10:38pm On Nov 12, 2014
Voting Criteria :

Opener - 1 point
Rhymes - 2 points
Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points
Punchlines - 3 points
Personals - 2 points
Flow - 1 point
Wordplays - 2 points
Closer - 1 point

Rules
- 24 lines.
- Deadline is 10pm, Thursday 13
November 2014.
- Verses should be posted by both
battlers on or not later than
deadline date.
- No biting, swaying, stretching,
feeding or recycling.
- No complaining about votes.
- A no show attracts a ban.
- No unnecessary comments
- No smearing comments about any
bar OR biting accusations without
proof.
- Whatever you feel is wrong with a
bar or verse - please put it in your
vote. Vote and state what you found
wrong.
- If there's anything you need to say
in defence of your verse please save
them for after voting's over.
- NO argument with established vets
OR voters.
- Battlers should not interject
between votes and voters should
just vote and leave it like that.

Judges :
Ibime
Cooger
Kr0ne
Teddybiyasi

Goodluck!!!
Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ First Round] : Wrongturn Vs Guykhena ~ * + * by Guykhena(m): 10:41pm On Nov 12, 2014
!Checks!!!
Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ First Round] : Wrongturn Vs Guykhena ~ * + * by Wrongturn: 7:27pm On Nov 13, 2014
One, TWO, BUCKLE MA SHOE/ and here come my GOONS RUNNING YA HOOD/ you alone and helpless. DUDE, WHATCHU GON DO?/
would he STOOP, CALL IT A TRUCE?'/ or would the FOOL SUMMON HIS CREW?/ .... "TEAMCURVES!!" he might bark.
But tha wud only put him in a bad shape to LOSE ...RO-KI-A-TU!/

Chill, am nothing like you/
so I'm BLAZING WITH FREES/ while he SAVING WRITTEN/ and it's SAFE HE RETREATS/ ain't no way this kid SLAYING THE KING?/
''tis twice hard to believe" ..like Rebel not CHANGING HIS NICK/ or Ely CLAIMING FIFTEEN/

I shoot bruce style like i GOT ALL THE LINCENSE/ Wrong is dynamic, and am NOT ON ME PRIME YET/
when vets speak, ur URGED TO BE SILENT/ coz your "senses stale", you need more work ON YOUR MINDSET/
the only time we noticed a change in ur writing was when u started using CUSTOMIZED TEXTS/

Not even written in brail would THE BLIND FEEL YOUR TEXTS/ WE FIND HIM A MESS/ many steps BEHIND ALL THE VETS/
dude must still be using MTEL...HIS LINES DON'T CONNECT/

Rant if u like, I'm still TWO TIMES YOUR REACH/ what am doing is more like "freestyle"...you COULD DIE ON THIS/
I say, i 'drop of the top' COOL TYPE STUNTING/ but if Khena does the same ^ _ ^ ...omo na SUICIDE JUMPING/

It PAINS ME THE DUMMY'S SHALLOW/ that's why i be TAKING THIS BRAWL SH#T AS JOKE/
right here 'we're like friends', but am CANING HIS MOMMY AT HOME/ i'll be cursing me if I proceed diss Guy's 'Father' ..... like SNAKE IN THE MONKEY SHADOW/

I extINGUISH YA MERRIMENT/ when i bring you more plagues than the EGYPTIAN PESTILENCE/ look! Am besting him, but THIS KHENA'S NEGLIGENT/even if I bare his brain to a mirror, it won't still reFLECT YA INTELLIGENCE/

this brawl is as good as experiment/
I meant to SCHOOL THE WACK KID AT WORST /but TRUE THIS FAGGIT NA FLOP/ I SHOULD BE SMASHING YA JAWS /
same way Saw ran through u like plyWOOD IN CARPENTER'S SHOP/

AM a sniper with puns, i AIM, SHOOT AND KILL/ I eat bigger cats that cud TAME COOGAR'S SKILL/
no offense, but this LAME FOOL LACKS SKILL/ lesser than a gal, I see a better SAGE THROUGH GLADYYS/
so stick to your poetry! you don't know what A TRUE GLAD IS/

Beating HIM IS A PLATE OF RICE/ he's a leech! To him this site is EVEN A WAY OF LIFE/
one month & 3 days spent! IT'S REALLY A PLAIN SURPRISE/ We know NL is fun, Guy! But it's slowly EATING AWAY YOUR TIME/

am ROBBING OFF HIS PRIDE/ though this fact is less HURTING FOR HIS KIND/ coz he's here early in the day and LONG INTO THE NIGHT/
this broke clown working?, No! he's only holding down on SHIFT, when he LOGS IN TO THE SITE/

So bring ya BULLSH*T FILLERS/ you dumb, and won't still be heard THROUGH THE SPEAKERS/ blame it on your FOOLISH TEACHERS/
'aboki', I don end my story and you can't DO SHII, KHENA!!

Goodluck Guykhena. i'll be off now. May check in tomorrow

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ First Round] : Wrongturn Vs Guykhena ~ * + * by Guykhena(m): 8:18pm On Nov 13, 2014
Guess I've gotta drop mine now..goodluck to you too..

Have in mind
He's got a weird relationship with yeyenatu...

He's a church worker also a chorister..
Wrongturn:

Sorry miss, I have no sister/ although at church am a chorister/

---------------------------------------------
Now watch,,

..I'm putting this biitch in line,leaving him shaved die/as I split his guts with kitchen knife ,as the gay cry/But if wrong gets help and got "A Stitch In Time" I'll say naah/ he still gonna get 'brutally shot' n why, cus I've been known to "SAVE 9's" .......

...But if he thinks he's fly,brother,he's na.ked wild/ I'll beat two wrongs 'turn by turn' to make a right/he knew this battle will be a humpty ride/ I'll prove wrong "Right" ,when I cut&put his head on the 'steering wheel' of a 'London Drive' /......

and if he comes doing some flying kicks/ he'll be Crippled on his legs with 'tools' as "I try in things" /try play God I'll celebrate with tha mad scientist /,but wrong's gon be 'blown away' when I serve him 'sugary' cakes,made in ISIS /..

.... he's a 'fish',I 'diss pisces'. I held this/ juju to him,making the spell fixed//he feel tha 'burning sensation' like he a hell geese/no its 'Neuropathic Pain' as I step on 'Wrong Nerve' with 'scottish force' that makes his 'cell ticks' /..

......Chorister how low you are// give ya 'special number' 9 to blow you out//if you hear wrong 'take the lead' after this bout?// Its when he's at the front giving praises of me/ with his choir hymn/,'how great thou art' //.....

..Church boy and yeye I'll make ya plight bow/ to make it work you need to lie hard/love is blind,but go against the Islamic Law and get yeyenatu right now/I'll tie 'her veil on my fist' and on ya face land 'High Jabs' /.....

...You never clear,you a cheap decoder/ '2 face biitch' you deserve to die "By Polar" /deleting,you're an old folder/then break ya head with 'Ice Blocks' if you dare give me tha 'Cold Shoulder' /....

ill meat,I'm taking wrong to abbatoir ward/ with this iron bars that I but now got/ so if in this battle wrong tries to act 'Tough' / I'll 'blind his eyes' and 'take his soul' to make him a 'perfect fit' in the Avatar World /......
.....you won dark so you think you're the man?/I hailed ya verse,think you got a stan?/ "Decapitation" was on my mind,try to understand/ cus I saw ya "Head' getting close to the Ceiling of apex,that's why I became a Fan /....

...end of the road,
I'll make U-Turn ,the voice will speak/if judges don't take khena and take a 'wrongturn',He'll best be killed/ as I take a "BONANZA' to his home run, and shoot 'wrong', once then shoot his mum twice for free/...
'Beast of burden',ya life stuck b/w my blade and mortar/ya ma will be burnt and slaughtered/This aint a battle its a "Parental Guidance" ,I'm having Wrongturn Sonned and Murdered / ....

...now ....

Praise the heavenly father,wrong's about to be Iced/take him to his church altar,as wrongturn says halleluya in mind/i'll slice his neck in front of the "statue of the Messiah" in time/ and as yeyenatu shouts Allahu Akbar I'll say 'Hell No' I'm giving this "wrong life' to Christ" /.........

#factoid

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ First Round] : Wrongturn Vs Guykhena ~ * + * by Guykhena(m): 8:46pm On Nov 13, 2014
Wrongturn:
One, TWO, BUCKLE MA SHOE/ and here come my GOONS RUNNING YA HOOD/ you alone and helpless. DUDE, WHATCHU GON DO?/
would he STOOP, CALL IT A TRUCE?'/ or would the FOOL SUMMON HIS CREW?/ .... "TEAMCURVES!!" he might bark.
But tha wud only put him in a bad shape to LOSE ...RO-KI-A-TU!/

Chill, am nothing like you/
so I'm BLAZING WITH FREES/ while he SAVING WRITTEN/ and it's SAFE HE RETREATS/ ain't no way this kid SLAYING THE KING?/
''tis twice hard to believe" ..like Rebel not CHANGING HIS NICK/ or Ely CLAIMING FIFTEEN/

I shoot bruce style like i GOT ALL THE LINCENSE/ Wrong is dynamic, and am NOT ON ME PRIME YET/
when vets speak, ur URGED TO BE SILENT/ coz your "senses stale", you need more work ON YOUR MINDSET/
the only time we noticed a change in ur writing was when u started using CUSTOMIZED TEXTS/

Not even written in brail would THE BLIND FEEL YOUR TEXTS/ WE FIND HIM A MESS/ many steps BEHIND ALL THE VETS/
dude must still be using MTEL...HIS LINES DON'T CONNECT/

Rant if u like, I'm still TWO TIMES YOUR REACH/ what am doing is more like "freestyle"...you COULD DIE ON THIS/
I say, i 'drop of the top' COOL TYPE STUNTING/ but if Khena does the same ^ _ ^ ...omo na SUICIDE JUMPING/

It PAINS ME THE DUMMY'S SHALLOW/ that's why i be TAKING THIS BRAWL SH#T AS JOKE/
right here 'we're like friends', but am CANING HIS MOMMY AT HOME/ i'll cursing me if I proceed[b]diss Guy's[/b] 'Father' ..... like SNAKE IN THE MONKEY SHADOW/

I extINGUISH YA MERRIMENT/ when i bring you more plagues than the EGYPTIAN PESTILENCE/ look! Am besting him, but THIS KHENA'S NEGLIGENT/even if I bare his brain to a mirror, it won't still reFLECT YA INTELLIGENCE/

this brawl is as good as experiment/
I meant to SCHOOL THE WACK KID AT WORST /but TRUE THIS FAGGIT NA FLOP/ I SHOULD BE SMASHING YA JAWS /
same way Saw ran through u like plyWOOD IN CARPENTER'S SHOP/

AM a sniper with puns, i AIM, SHOOT AND KILL/ I eat bigger cats that cud TAME COOGAR'S SKILL/
no offense, but this LAME FOOL LACKS SKILL/ lesser than a gal, I see a better SAGE THROUGH GLADYYS/
so stick to your poetry! you don't know what A TRUE GLAD IS/

Beating HIM IS A PLATE OF RICE/ he's a leech! To him this site is EVEN A WAY OF LIFE/
one month & 3 days spent! IT'S REALLY A PLAIN SURPRISE/ We know NL is fun, Guy! But it's slowly EATING AWAY YOUR TIME/

am ROBBING OFF HIS PRIDE/ though this fact is less HURTING FOR HIS KIND/ coz he's here early in the day and LONG INTO THE NIGHT/
this broke clown working?, No! he's only holding down on SHIFT, when he LOGS IN TO THE SITE/

So bring ya BULLSH*T FILLERS/ you dumb, and won't still be heard THROUGH THE SPEAKERS/ blame it on your FOOLISH TEACHERS/
'aboki', I don end my story and you can't DO SHII, KHENA!!

Goodluck Guykhena. i'll be off now. May check in tomorrow
Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ First Round] : Wrongturn Vs Guykhena ~ * + * by mikuz(m): 10:14pm On Nov 13, 2014
Thanks guys . . .

Open for votes :

Ibime
Cooger
Kr0ne
Teddybiyasi

Please vote on this.
Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ First Round] : Wrongturn Vs Guykhena ~ * + * by teddybiyasi(f): 8:56am On Nov 14, 2014
lol sorry for this late verd

I had to go through both verse repeatedly

both opener looked less equipped with perfect word & killer buildups (guykhena) gat cool idea there but the way he placed the punchline & buildups are less hitting

guykhena:----- diss pisces *cool*

wrongturn:----- diss-guy's & fun-guy *iced*

cutting the story short both glads went hard but one went harder

so ......Teddy's..... vote.....goes.......to------- wrong turn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ First Round] : Wrongturn Vs Guykhena ~ * + * by Limerick: 9:53am On Nov 14, 2014
Teddybiyasi, vote 4 my thread na!
Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ First Round] : Wrongturn Vs Guykhena ~ * + * by coogar: 12:22pm On Nov 14, 2014
wrongturn is a problem on this section....

i deliberately read guykhena's verse first - i thought there's no way wrongturn would subdue guykhena's monster verse & brilliant lyricism - how wrong was i?

opener - wrongturn
(the rokiatu reference was epic) guykhena's opener was equally nice but it's been done & oveused. it lacked originality.

rhymes - wrongturn
we don't even need to delve into this. wrongturn packed multis in every fücking sentence he wrote. i wish he could drop the caps though. it's nicer when the reader discovers the skill himself.

similie/metaphors - TIE!!!
this is a tie - it's getting to a stage where every battle on this forum would have a tie in this category. the boys are not smiling at all. the intellectual bar has been raised. every nucca here has sick metaphors.

punchlines - khena
i think guykhena marginally edged this category. loads of hidden gems in his verse and he was consistent throughout. wrongturn did his thing but i felt khena's ish more. the "sonned & murdered" line is very creative. wrongturn's punches didn't sting enough - they were mostly jabs.

personals - khena
i didn't see any personal ish from wrongturn. khena had something to say about wrongturn's work in a choir. both didn't really pay attention to this category but since wrong did nothing, khena edges him with his minute personals.

flow - wrongturn
he was consistent with his line compression than khena. his perfect timing of multis placement is epic. khena was a bit sloppy with his structure - some were good & some were mehhhhhh

wordplay - TIE!!
we have another tie here. both did their thing. i was too lazy to count who had more & even if i had, there is the theory of quantity & quality. now, who decides which is quality or quantity? i think the metaphor/wordplay categories should be removed when 2 top writers are battling - it's guaranteed both would come with ebola wordplays & viral metaphors.

closer - wrongturn
the shikena bit did it for me.....that's a very creative line & how wrongturn worded it casually was epic. khena shoulda won this category cos his set-up was interesting but he lacked the finishing that shoulda made his closer do extensive damage.

overall, this was a very enjoyable battle. both cats were sick with it........however.....

MVGT - wrongturn

2 Likes

Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ First Round] : Wrongturn Vs Guykhena ~ * + * by kr0ne(m): 12:47pm On Nov 14, 2014
Opener - Wrongturn (that Rokiatu personal did it. I remember Guykhena yelling 'teamcurves' too. Lol grin )

Rhymes - Wrongturn (I hate the way he kept capping them though)

Similes/ Metaphors - Tie

Punchlines - Guykhena (that fan line is epic! I also like the mirror line from Wrong also)

Personals - Wrongturn (Aside the Rokiatu part, he mentioned Guykhena's loss to Saw, his poetry, customized text, the time he spent on NL. I checked and it was correct)

Flow - Tie

Wordplays - Tie (though, Guykhena, hijab is pronounced hee jab not high jab and the arthritis is forced, sonned and mothered are outplayed. So it's ur Celtic, bipolar, livestock, dis picses wordies against his disguise, fungi, shikena and Gladyys)

Closer - Wrongturn (for the fact he used a direct shot)

Mvgt - - Wrongturn

Meanwhile, if he doesn't show up in the next battles like he said let Guykhena continue. Geoxpress jumping in na wayo to me

Chief Judge!
Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ First Round] : Wrongturn Vs Guykhena ~ * + * by Ibime(m): 1:10am On Nov 15, 2014
Wrongturn very impressive. That opener funny die.

MVGT: Wrongturn
Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ First Round] : Wrongturn Vs Guykhena ~ * + * by ELYMAXiimus(m): 11:45am On Nov 15, 2014
One two buckle ma shoe .... Lwkmd....
Where's 3, 4 knock at the door?

1 Like

Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ First Round] : Wrongturn Vs Guykhena ~ * + * by mikuz(m): 10:38pm On Nov 15, 2014
Thanks y'll judges.

Closed : Wrongturn wins this and makes it to the semi-final.
Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ First Round] : Wrongturn Vs Guykhena ~ * + * by Guykhena(m): 6:46am On Nov 16, 2014
congrats wrong...
Expect your Bonanza angry ,lol...

(1) (Reply)

Laykorn Vs Muhdg / Jenchood Vs Mikuz / ¤¤Obesemf Vs Raplinx999¤¤¤[HALLOWEEN SPECIAL]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.