Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,870 members, 7,802,801 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

Parents: What Is The Funniest Thing Your Child Has Ever Said To You Or Done? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Parents: What Is The Funniest Thing Your Child Has Ever Said To You Or Done? (7416 Views)

What Was The Craziest Thing Your Mom Caught You Doing? / If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents / Funniest Thing You Said During Labour And Delivery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parents: What Is The Funniest Thing Your Child Has Ever Said To You Or Done? by skydeep(f): 9:12am On Nov 15, 2014
xynerise:
My son called his cousin an antelope.
You should be proud of yourself I guess? undecided
Re: Parents: What Is The Funniest Thing Your Child Has Ever Said To You Or Done? by pamcode(m): 10:02am On Nov 15, 2014
nickz:
gringringrin immediately after that incident.....my gf made him her best friendgringringrin
cos he's always with me

but i can bribe him easilycheesy
so that you can comtinue to cheat on her secretly abi
Re: Parents: What Is The Funniest Thing Your Child Has Ever Said To You Or Done? by Temibassie(f): 7:20pm On Nov 15, 2014
I gave my sons aged 3 and 5 a packet of biscuit each,when the younger one gave me his packet to help him open,I took a piece from it . My older son brought his own but he kept staring at me with plea in his eyes,I was confused and asked him what the problem was,to my greatest surprise he said "mummy pls don't take from my own oo" .Walahi,my hand just weak cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents: What Is The Funniest Thing Your Child Has Ever Said To You Or Done? by Pimples(m): 3:32pm On Nov 20, 2014
Temibassie:
I gave my sons aged 3 and 5 a packet of biscuit each,when the younger one gave me his packet to help him open,I took a piece from it . My older son brought his own but he kept staring at me with plea in his eyes,I was confused and asked him what the problem was,to my greatest surprise he said "mummy pls don't take from my own oo" .Walahi,my hand just weak cheesy

Hahahhahahahaaaaa
I already love the young man.
He hates injustice.
Lol

3 Likes

Re: Parents: What Is The Funniest Thing Your Child Has Ever Said To You Or Done? by Temibassie(f): 4:40pm On Nov 20, 2014
Pimples:

Hahahhahahahaaaaa
I already love the young man.
He hates injustice.
Lol

grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Parents: What Is The Funniest Thing Your Child Has Ever Said To You Or Done? by ndubueze92(m): 1:06pm On Apr 19, 2015
skillzbae:
My 3yr old once told me Mumi,i dnt like ur frnd,she begs too much. Anoda frnd of mine ws in my hse, complaining of his wife behaviour, my dota looked @ him nd said If u dnt like her, y did u marry her? D guy jux got up nd went to his house. I ws helping her wit her home wrk one day, i wanted to b sure she knew wat she ws doing, so i ws trying to confuse her,d little madam said,mumi i dnt blame u, u r alwz sitting at home without going to sch,i wil tel my daddy to bring u to my sch,so dat u wil knw book
lwkm
Re: Parents: What Is The Funniest Thing Your Child Has Ever Said To You Or Done? by ndubueze92(m): 1:08pm On Apr 19, 2015
skillzbae:
Tnx, i do beat her, dunno wat else to do to caution her, u can imagine d embarrasement wen she told my mother in law dt d soup she cookd is nt sweet,nd ws asking her if she forgot to put maggi, tnk God her fada ws dre to calm his mum, cos d woman said i ws d one who must av said it to her hearing,God knws im innocent. Pls anyone dt knw hw i can tame her mouth shuld pls tell me,her fada believes she wil out grow it
there are kids like that...but don't just tolerate all
Re: Parents: What Is The Funniest Thing Your Child Has Ever Said To You Or Done? by ndubueze92(m): 1:11pm On Apr 19, 2015
egopersonified:
When I had my third son, my second said 'we dont even have a baby girl, mummy go and buy a baby girl for us' embarassed. I laugh die.

The day I took the new born baby for immunization, both of them kept following me around the hospital saying, 'mummy wants to return the baby' and I am like return the baby to who? The doctor, God or back to my womb?
God I love this thread ...
Re: Parents: What Is The Funniest Thing Your Child Has Ever Said To You Or Done? by egopersonified(f): 2:02pm On Apr 19, 2015
ndubueze92, please try out the tell us about your marriage and how was your first year of marriage threads, sorry I don't know how to post links, it's just sweet super stories of bliss, very unlike the 'please help me' threads.
Re: Parents: What Is The Funniest Thing Your Child Has Ever Said To You Or Done? by towbeelorbah(f): 2:44pm On Apr 19, 2015
Lwkmd...
Re: Parents: What Is The Funniest Thing Your Child Has Ever Said To You Or Done? by Noloss(f): 10:04pm On Apr 19, 2015
My boy is dara n her little sis is treasure. One day during d mor devotion we sang d song Oluwadara/4x then her sis started crying dat we did not sing with her name thus we have to sing Oluwatreasure/4x too. One day I came back home n she said welcome mum, what did u bring for me I said nothing, few mins later she came to me n said: mum oya bring d nothing I can eat it. Just dis nite I serve dem concusion beans(we usually eat beans n fried pepper) then my daughter said ha mummy u gave me poopoo. Lol

8 Likes

Re: Parents: What Is The Funniest Thing Your Child Has Ever Said To You Or Done? by Jamean(f): 7:50pm On Jun 18, 2015
It appears that everyone here has a 3 year's old child undecided

1 Like

Re: Parents: What Is The Funniest Thing Your Child Has Ever Said To You Or Done? by mimopel(f): 8:05pm On Jun 18, 2015
Dey re yet to tell me....not yet grin
Re: Parents: What Is The Funniest Thing Your Child Has Ever Said To You Or Done? by ghettodreamz(m): 3:01am On Jun 19, 2015
Nice thread cheesy
Re: Parents: What Is The Funniest Thing Your Child Has Ever Said To You Or Done? by NemzySeries(m): 3:34pm On Jan 05, 2016

I don't advice you 'tame' her mouth. She's just 3 years old. Any adult that is offended by what she says must be more immature than she is. When she is a little older, you can teach her social skills gradually.
itz not issue if bin immature, sumfinz she says are too much 4 her age & lvl.....d concern here is future embarrassment & problems likely to cum tru jst like wen she told her patri-granny dat her soup aint sweet, d woman wunt take it dat d statement is coming frm a child sh'll concluded dat d month said it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Difference Between Desperation And Being Deeply In Love / Congratulations Debrief On Your New Bouncing Baby Boy / Living With Parents After Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.