Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,026 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

Photos Of Tuface, Basket Mouth, Akpororo, Alibaba Others In Headgone Movie - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Photos Of Tuface, Basket Mouth, Akpororo, Alibaba Others In Headgone Movie (1011 Views)

Alibaba Says Nollywood Was Built With Money Gotten From Fraud / Fans Of The HEADGONE Movie Hold A Stand Off At Cinemas[lol].....must Read / Pictures Of Basket Mouth, Tiwa Savage And More At The Premiere Of SHUGA Season 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Tuface, Basket Mouth, Akpororo, Alibaba Others In Headgone Movie by oludashmi(f): 11:19pm On Nov 12, 2014
Headgone is set to premiere on November 22 at the Muson Centre, Lagos. The comedy film that has in its capacity, most of the celebs that keep you glued to your screen, is here.

King of Nigerian comedy Ali Baba, the Grand Master Basorge Tariah JNR., Pop Icon 2face Idibia, crazy comedian BasketMouth, IK Osakioduwa(OAP & Big Brother Africa Host), Hafeez ‘Saka’ Ayetoro, Zack Orji, Sunday Omobolanle (PapiLuwe), Eniola Badmus, Sound Sultan, Akpororo, Baba Dee, Wale Ojo, Peter Fatomilola, Tunji Shotimirin, Yomi Obileye, Segun Adefila, Yinka Akinlawon, Gbenga Windapo, Sunkanmi Omobolanle amongst others are set to astonish fans with scintillating performances in Nigeria’s biggest star studded comedy film ever.

See more photos and details here - http://www.nigerianheadlines.com/headgone-star-studded-comedy-film-premieres-nov-22-photos/

Re: Photos Of Tuface, Basket Mouth, Akpororo, Alibaba Others In Headgone Movie by briantext(m): 11:36pm On Nov 12, 2014
Buys patrol and switches on my startimes decorder
Re: Photos Of Tuface, Basket Mouth, Akpororo, Alibaba Others In Headgone Movie by Nobody: 12:00am On Nov 13, 2014
Why is it Labeled "Nigeria's Biggest cast ever"... I hate it when Nollyhood thinks they're good.

NB: If you quote me, na God go Punish you.

(1) (Reply)

Movie: “#alleyezonme” – Tupac’s Biography (trailer) / Watch Trailer “the Wedding Party” Featuring RMB, Sola Sobowale, Alibaba, Iretiol / Again! “ N25m Is Nothing To Me. Half-caste Ladies Are Hot Commodities” — TBoss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.