Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

Plz Can Call Of Duty Playwell On Dis My System - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Plz Can Call Of Duty Playwell On Dis My System (1563 Views)

Check Out The Best Call Of Duty Games / Which Word Did U See First On Dis Pix? / Windows10 & D Game Called SAMBISA Escape,wat Is Ur Take On Dis Game? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plz Can Call Of Duty Playwell On Dis My System by farellstone: 11:25pm On Nov 12, 2014
I have an HP 3gig ram,300 gig hardisc nd someone told me call of duty will be slow on it dat I won't enjoy it if I download it on it.
Re: Plz Can Call Of Duty Playwell On Dis My System by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 12, 2014
farellstone:
I have an HP 3gig hardisk,300 gig ram nd someone told me call of duty will be slow on it dat I won't enjoy it if I download it on it.

00 gig of ram. An play anything. But since cod is more than 5gig and your hdd is 3gig, it's like you entered one chance
Re: Plz Can Call Of Duty Playwell On Dis My System by Nobody: 4:13am On Nov 13, 2014
300 gigabyte hdd and 3gig ram. What's your video card make since that's the deciding factor?
Re: Plz Can Call Of Duty Playwell On Dis My System by cao(f): 9:20am On Nov 13, 2014
I'm guessing in his haste, farellstone didn't notice his mistake*. As charix said, the deciding factor will be your graphics/video card.

*for the uninitiated, there's no way anyone would have a 300GB RAM & a 3G HDD, let's just say he'd technically be able to run a lot of programs at the same time, but not actually have enough space to save said programs in the first place.
Re: Plz Can Call Of Duty Playwell On Dis My System by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 9:56am On Nov 13, 2014
cao:
I'm guessing in his haste, farellstone didn't notice his mistake*. As charix said, the deciding factor will be your graphics/video card.

*for the uninitiated, there's no way anyone would have a 300GB RAM & a 3G HDD, let's just say he'd technically be able to run a lot of programs at the same time, but not actually have enough space to save said programs in the first place.
Besides 300gb ram is only possible on a 64bit processor and 64bit os.By the looks of it i don't think he runs a 64bit os.
Re: Plz Can Call Of Duty Playwell On Dis My System by jamilkb(m): 11:47am On Nov 13, 2014
OMG!! 3gb of HDD and 300gb Ram?? Guy, you can play all games grin i.e Mario,Contra,tetris on your PC. Thank me later
Re: Plz Can Call Of Duty Playwell On Dis My System by farellstone: 6:10pm On Nov 13, 2014
It was a mistake,I meant 3gig ram and 300 gig hardisc.
Re: Plz Can Call Of Duty Playwell On Dis My System by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 17, 2014
if you want to enjoy CALL OF DUTY GAMES. just sell your laptop and buy a system i5 or i7 2-gig dedicated video 6-gig Ram the HDD doesn't matter as along as its more than 500 gig...
Re: Plz Can Call Of Duty Playwell On Dis My System by cao(f): 1:54pm On Nov 17, 2014
@farellstone, you still haven't told us your graphics card or processor...we can't really help until we have the full specs of your PC/laptop.
Re: Plz Can Call Of Duty Playwell On Dis My System by coolshegs10(m): 4:22pm On Nov 24, 2014
am following cos I will soon get my laptop

(1) (Reply)

Pes2017 Pte Patch! / Fifa 18 CD Key Needed / Is Gaming Business Profitable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.