Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,800 members, 7,802,562 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

Brilliant Roofing System. Best Deal!!!! - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Brilliant Roofing System. Best Deal!!!! (1569 Views)

Amazing Roofing System( Imported And Local Covering Materials) / Sell Cameroon Zinc Roofing Sheets Corrugating Machine / Brand New Hp Designjet L25500 60-inch Latex Printer (best Deal in Nigeria) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brilliant Roofing System. Best Deal!!!! by Dexpro: 12:08am On Nov 13, 2014
FIMBLE TILES is an innovative supplier of affordable, lightweight stone-coated and satin-finish roof systems in Zincalume protective steel.

The FIMBLE roofing tile range includes five distinctive profiles – Bond®, Shake®, Shingle®, Roman® and Classic®. Our Auckland-based ISO 9001-accredited factory manufactures products for distribution throughout Africa, New Zealand, Asia, the Caribbean, and Central and South America. FIMBLE TILES Europe exports to the European, Middle Eastern and African markets, while FIMBLE TILES USA caters for the USA and Canadian markets.

07034683123, 08158661359
Re: Brilliant Roofing System. Best Deal!!!! by sholatech(m): 1:00am On Nov 13, 2014
Can we have sample pictures of available roofing systems?
Re: Brilliant Roofing System. Best Deal!!!! by Dexpro: 8:01am On Nov 13, 2014
Sure Sir, see them below.......
sholatech:
Can we have sample pictures of available roofing systems?
Re: Brilliant Roofing System. Best Deal!!!! by Dexpro: 8:07am On Nov 13, 2014
Length of Cover: 1330 mm
Width of Cover: 420 mm
Weight/Tile: 2.90kgs
Roof Cover/Tile: 0.46
Effective Coverage: 2.13 tiles/m2

FIMBLE BOND

Are you looking for attractive mediterranean styling combined with the latest material advantage? FIMBLE BOND Mediterranean is your first choice. Standard tile roofs can be heavy, yet fragile and costly to maintain. FIMBLE BOND Mediterranean has the graceful curves of classic tile, but the lightness and strength of stone-coated steel.

FIMBLE BOND Mediterranean resists cracking and the harshest wind or weather which equals unparralled good looks combined with peace of mind for many years to come.

With six amazing colors to choose from, FIMBLE BOND Mediterranean will provide the style and satisfaction you could only wish for with standard tile roofs.

Re: Brilliant Roofing System. Best Deal!!!! by Dexpro: 8:21am On Nov 13, 2014
SPECIFICATION

Length of Cover: 1340mm
Width of Cover: 255mm
Weight/Tile: 2.0kgs
Roof Cover/Tile: 0.32
Effective Coverage: 2.14 tiles/m2

FIMBLE Classic

The FIMBLE Classic satin-finish tile features a defined angular profile that makes it one of the most popular products in the FIMBLE range. Its sharp, clean lines and sloping edges create added depth and enhance the dimensions of your roofline. The FIMBLE Classic is available in a wide selection of colours to suit any design and taste. It also comes in a stone-coated textured finish.

Re: Brilliant Roofing System. Best Deal!!!! by Dexpro: 11:54am On Nov 13, 2014
S p e c i f i c a t i o n s

Effective Coverage: 3.21 tiles/m2

FIMBLE SHINGLE

Do you need a crisp, clean look with unequalled high-tech durability? FIMBLE Shingle can’t be beaten! Sleek FIMBLE Shingle roofing panels provide the cleanest roof lines with the incredible strength of modern stone-coated steel. Traditional shingle roofing can weather and separate after a few years and are vulnerable to high winds. Incredibly strong, FIMBLE Shingle will easily outlast and outperform standard shingle roofs and are backed by a 50 year material warranty. That means total security for your home or business from the top down.

FIMBLE Shingle panels come in a choice of six great colors that will enhance the appearance and durability of your home.

Re: Brilliant Roofing System. Best Deal!!!! by Dexpro: 12:01pm On Nov 13, 2014

Effective Coverage: 2.14 tiles/m2

FIMBLE SHAKE

FIMBLE Shake-II Classic, the batten-less alternative eliminates costly wood battens and allows faster installation times. Each panel is forged with deep wood grain impressions creating an exceptionally strong, secure steel roof covering for any architectural style. All FIMBLE products provide heavy-duty warranty performance, from 120 m.p.h. winds to hail impact and fire resistance.

FIMBLE Shake-II Classic is finished with an attractive stone coating and embedded in a UV resistant
acrylic polymer for a lasting bond to Zincalume® steel. They are designed to be Secure, Maintenance Free, Attractive, Reliable and made with Top Quality materials.

Re: Brilliant Roofing System. Best Deal!!!! by Dexpro: 12:08pm On Nov 13, 2014

Effective Coverage: 2.22 tiles/m2

FIMBLE ROMAN

FIMBLE Roman Tile creates the timeless look of true Mediterranean tile without the excessive weight. At only 1.5 lbs./sq. ft. it’s one of the lightest roofing tiles on the market today. And with a heart of steel, coated by an advanced stone granule coating, offers the best protection for your home. Its patented design allows for a secure fit to any architectural style.

Roman Tile allows you to choose the look that’s right for your home and it won’t curl, break or burn and is virtually maintenance free. The blending of Stone on Steel creates a tough barrier against the elements, offering long-life performance that creates the perfect protector for your home — FIMBLE Roman Tile.

Re: Brilliant Roofing System. Best Deal!!!! by sholatech(m): 7:17pm On Nov 13, 2014
Cool. Will be giving you a call. Have an office/ sales outlet in Abuja?
Re: Brilliant Roofing System. Best Deal!!!! by Dexpro: 8:20am On Nov 14, 2014
Yes Sir, i will be expecting your call..........
sholatech:
Cool. Will be giving you a call. Have an office/ sales outlet in Abuja?
Re: Brilliant Roofing System. Best Deal!!!! by Dexpro: 7:17pm On Dec 17, 2014
Really beautiful

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Content Provider For Your Blog/site, Hire Me. / I Will Create High Converting eCommerce Store For You / Fab Clothes From Major Fashion Stores In Uk For Sale - Wholesale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.