Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,226 members, 7,807,759 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

Question About Ican Registration. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Question About Ican Registration. (708 Views)

Ask Me Any Question About Career In Dubai / Ican Registration / ACCA Or ICAN: Which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question About Ican Registration. by Teeneyo(m): 3:23am On Nov 13, 2014
hello...i am a student of noun studying mathematics.i wish to write ican next year.i am just in 100 level,is it possible.thank u
Re: Question About Ican Registration. by Nobody: 5:21am On Nov 13, 2014
In other words, your highest qualification is still SSCE. You can register for ICAN exams, but you will have to start from ATS1. Good forward thinking though. Follow through with it. You could charter a year or so after graduation, if you persist.
Re: Question About Ican Registration. by houseoftuition: 10:43am On Nov 14, 2014
At www.IcanLectures.com.ng, Even if you are new to the Curriculum,with no previous knowledge, it is our diligent commitment and promise to you, that nevertheless, YOU WILL PASS.

Stay in the comfort of your home or office and we'll bring you as perfect an understanding as is humanly possible.
Give us a try and see that these are no mere words.

Regards
The IcanLectures.com.ng Team
Re: Question About Ican Registration. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 14, 2014
houseoftuition:
At www.IcanLectures.com.ng, Even if you are new to the Curriculum,with no previous knowledge, it is our diligent commitment and promise to you, that nevertheless, YOU WILL PASS.

Stay in the comfort of your home or office and we'll bring you as perfect an understanding as is humanly possible.
Give us a try and see that these are no mere words.

Regards
The IcanLectures.com.ng Team

Smh.
You guys, your ads are all over the place. How can someone in 100 level mathematics, without any good accounting background, pass ICAN exams through home tuition and downloaded material? The op is seeking advice on how to pass, and you are trying to sell market.

@OP. Just find an actual tuition center and attend classes. When you get to a more advanced stage and you are more familiar with ICAN, then you can go for home tuition if you feel the need to.

(1) (Reply)

Pmp (project Management Professional) Training In Lagos (april 2015) / Innovative Empowerment Programme / Why Are People With Flat Feets Not Wanted In The Army?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.