Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,482 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

Laws Of Attraction-the Sand Fly - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Laws Of Attraction-the Sand Fly (1516 Views)

Some Weird Laws Around The World.... / Laws Of Life / Are You Afraid To Fly In An Airplane? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Laws Of Attraction-the Sand Fly by Silentnoise(m): 5:06am On Nov 13, 2014
I don't know if it's just me but I've been asking this question for ages and I've never been provided with a reasonable answer.. The Sand fly is a magnificent creature that feeds on its host by injecting its saliva to the skin to allow easy passage of the blood... Interesting isn't it..? They are so small that they look like a well cut strand of hair.. There wings are practically invisible due to their miniature state..
Now to the question.. I've observed that the Sand fly is attracted to some people and it's not to others.. I watch my Fiancé complaining each day about been bitten by one and I just take a big laugh telling her they're attracted to her just like I am to her.. I've never been bitten by one or maybe I'm losing my sense of touch to feel their bite.. I've seen people complain about been bitten by these blood thirsty vampires and others don't.., so what likely could be the reason behind these attraction.. Thanks and looking forward to your responses..
Re: Laws Of Attraction-the Sand Fly by Ploy(m): 5:32am On Nov 13, 2014
Everybody is afraid of Hiv/aids, they won't be attracted to people they don't trust.

By the way, what is sand fly?
Re: Laws Of Attraction-the Sand Fly by Silentnoise(m): 9:01am On Nov 13, 2014
Ploy:
Everybody is afraid of Hiv/aids, they won't be attracted to people they don't trust.

By the way, what is sand fly?
Lol.. Funny you... That still leaves the puzzle unraveled

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Addiction / Double Tragedy Before The Sallah(eid Al-fitr) Celebration (photo). / Nigerian Police Force In-hummane Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.