Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,419 members, 7,800,891 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Should I Confront My Wife? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Confront My Wife? (7764 Views)

Should A Wife Ever Confront Her Hubby’s Side Chick? / Should A Wife Confront The Husband's Mistress? / Should I Confront My Unfaithful Married Sister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Confront My Wife? by Kimoni: 1:45pm On Nov 13, 2014
Billyonaire:
21st Marriages need 21st century manipulations and controls. Our parents', churches' advises and prayers may likely not quench our quiet desperation. For example, How do you talk a woman, whose fantasy is to have sex in a club toilet ? This is the world of women (fantasy).

OP; This is my advise; Marriage issues are never to be taken lightly as a man, you must be a man. Every suspicion in marriages must be treated like war.

Step 1: Copy the man's phone number, write it in a piece of paper.

Step 2: Buy 2 new smart phones and sim cards.

Step 3: Make your wife's phone to disappear with the sim card ofcourse, and when she complains she hasnt seen her phone, give her a new phone and simcard registered.(Never allow her retrieve the other line). Keep one of the new phone for your covet Operation.

Step 4: Insert your new simcard into your new phone and text her lover, (as your wife ofcourse), telling him you (your wife) lost your other phone and this is your new sim, send the message text or whatsapp messages. You should be able to play out the true nature of their relationship in 24hrs, you should know if they have done it yet, about to do it or never going to. Simple.

Step 5: If they have done it, then you have your wife's previous phone messages as evidences, plus confirmation on the new phone. If they are about to do it, then move to step 6.

Step 6: Accept (as your wife) to do it, give venue, (hotel with good security and by the road), make sure, you plan in such a way that the lady is the one paying the Hotel fees etc. Lets say its room 215, Eko Hotel on Saturday 4PM, move to step 7

Step 7: Plan for evening get away to Eko Hotel with your wife, and stay in room 215 with your beautiful wife, and make sure you have 2 trusted friends, and one of your wife's friend in the next room, your wife must not know these allies are around the corner.

(All conversations with the lover restricted to chats cos cheating wife's hardly talk on phone lest the husbands know).

Step 8: (Action); When there is a knock on the door, that fateful date and minute, excuse your wife, and go into the bathroom, and have her attend to the (room service) lover at the door. Move to step 9.

Step 9: Drama! Drama!! Drama!!! (What you do there, is at your discretion, but if you need my advise.....)

Hehehehe grin cheesy I don see sontin today oooo

Oga, is this a template you already have or you actually sat down to map this out?
Re: Should I Confront My Wife? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 13, 2014
aisha2:
Na wa oh, boyz are not smiling see as them wan lynch me. Abeg who go help them donate fuel, matches and tyre lmao.
So stupid advice dey pain.
Poster better go on his knees buy red boxers and singlet, he shouldn't allow all these single meninst break his home, they are jealous they will immediately rush in and take his home and he will be left alone and an old cargo

Exactly. He doesn't no men are not smiling. The wife can send him out wiv the children and bring in another man.

Op. Am sorry for trying to make this a joke. Its just what I am used to reading here when the tables are turned. Cheating is bad whether emotional, physical, spiritual abi material. Nobody loves to be cheated on. Nobody is perfect either. Total forgiveness comes in the realisation of the offender acknowledging that he/ she has done wrong. Sometimes people get carried away even pastors. We always need people around who will quickly put us back in check that is why I strongly advocate women snooping around. What u dont no will kill u later. What u no now can be fought immediately and avert u being killed later. Oga dont allow her enter ditch o. From what u have written, I don't think they have started anything. Stop every communication between both of them. If your wife is truthful enough anytime the other guy calls, she should give u d phone. I know that by the time the guy hears your voice once or twice. He will stop and face his own family. U must forgive her.

I just hope u have not cheated on her before...........if not this one na karma o. u are just lucky u found out. Married women cheat this days almost as high as men cheat but they are more secretive and discreet. They don't brag about it to their friends unlike men and most of the time they come back to their senses. Sometimes they use it to get even wiv a cheating spouse or they use it to take away anger and frustration they feel because of a cheating spouse and some it's because of high libido.

You must forgive her

4 Likes

Re: Should I Confront My Wife? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 13, 2014
aisha2:
Na wa oh, boyz are not smiling see as them wan lynch me. Abeg who go help them donate fuel, matches and tyre lmao.
So stupid advice dey pain.
Poster better go on his knees buy red boxers and singlet, he shouldn't allow all these single meninst break his home, they are jealous they will immediately rush in and take his home and he will be left alone and an old cargo
Hehehehehe. Nowadays wey men find married women attractive. Op better take my advice o. Your fellow men aint smiling. Many of them no dey shame again o. They wanna bed all women married and single in the name of being polygamous in nature. So hold your wife tight and do the needful.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Confront My Wife? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 13, 2014
Kimoni:

Oga, is this a template you already have or you actually sat down to map this out?
The motto of Boy Scout is "Be Prepared"; Before I entered into marriage, I had already equipped myself excellently to handle every minor hiccup and treat any major Bleep up. That's why they call me, The Master Planner.

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront My Wife? by Kimoni: 2:26pm On Nov 13, 2014
Billyonaire:
The motto of Boy Scout is "Be Prepared"; Before I entered into marriage, I had already equipped myself excellently to handle every minor hiccup and treat any major Bleep up. That's why they call me, The Master Planner.

Plan for every hiccup?? shocked shocked

Truly, you are a master planner. Well done Billionaire. #yimu
Re: Should I Confront My Wife? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 13, 2014
Eyah. Your woman is bored.
Enhance your se x life.

Wear clean boxers.

Get fit and work on that abs. We love it firm.

I hope you also have a firm buttt. grin women love firm buttt.

improve your romance too.

I hope I have helped.

Don't let anyone put asunder to your marriage.

6 Likes

Re: Should I Confront My Wife? by Kanwulia: 2:53pm On Nov 13, 2014
PLEASE GO AHEAD! kiss
You need permission from NL? grin
Or, the fear of "lack of warm toto for winter" dey panik ya blokos ni? wink
Come back and show me the slap-marks on your face! kiss
(If na me ehn. . . . .I GO SAAAAAAAND ya face gaaaaaaaan. . . . .CALL THE COPS TO CHARGE YOU WITH DOMESTIC-AGGRAVATION/ESPIONAGE!" ) kiss
Obviously, ya tin is not SWEEEEEET again.
Time for a fressssssssh "wan"! wink
Pele mon dia! kiss

2 Likes

Re: Should I Confront My Wife? by Stillfire: 4:04pm On Nov 13, 2014
Op sorry, but if you are looking to buy red boxers as someone suggested, please contact me. I sell them. This is every wife's kryptonite o! Don't carry last abeg.

5 Likes

Re: Should I Confront My Wife? by princesstemi(f): 4:12pm On Nov 13, 2014
Kimoni:

cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Should I Confront My Wife? by destante(f): 4:18pm On Nov 13, 2014
you confront her on what you are not satisfied with nau. why are you a couple?
Re: Should I Confront My Wife? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 13, 2014
Stillfire:
Op sorry, but if you are looking to buy red boxers as someone suggested, please contact me. I sell them. This is every wife's kryptonite o! Don't carry last abeg.

na wah o, this your red satin boxers sef. you didnt see cotton?

Meanwhile my eye first go where the kini is located. Chinekeh ooo grin

make i do reach house pounce on oga abeg.

Devil is a liar.

Amma need serious confession straight to the bishop. Father no fit help here.

ok; on a serious note, OP... pls talk with her. You are hurting and i would be too if it were me.
This is how it starts, before you know it one nippleee don show for guy phone.
Re: Should I Confront My Wife? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 13, 2014
Stillfire:

Chai.chai chai oh the wonders of red boxers chai chai
Re: Should I Confront My Wife? by cKaiser: 4:47pm On Nov 13, 2014
Ignore it. DOnt ask her about anything
Re: Should I Confront My Wife? by sanchezzz: 5:16pm On Nov 13, 2014
I don't even know what to say. I don't have a girl friend sef imagine. But MR, don't wait for to cheat.. Try and confront her ASAP. you the man here. Last time I checked most ladies like men that can be 3 in 1 with them... first , act like their father. Scold her and let her know her mistake. Second, be her husband all the time. Be more caring and I guess u av not been doing much of that. forget about the other man here been super rich. And the third try and be her best friend that is the most important thing . Let her be free with you tell you secrets etc. If you can do this OP. Your wife won't think of cheating on you. Even though some ladies are naturally cheats married or not. Just take things easy with her. Spend the little you have for her. It is well with u MR.

My little advice.
Re: Should I Confront My Wife? by anthonyehis2001: 5:34pm On Nov 13, 2014
My brother, i will advise you handle it earlier. The more time you give the deeper she gets into the relationship and women are very good at hiding things. God has a reason for showing this to you now. instruct her to call the guy in your presence and tell the guy to stop calling or chatting her, u should also speak with the guy to leave your wife alone (no need to shout, just tell him off calmly). Most of all, find out why ur wife is straying and try to work on it together.
Note: Don't let her try to put the blame on u.
Re: Should I Confront My Wife? by NickiRoman: 5:43pm On Nov 13, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Hahahahahahahahaha. Lol @ tearing cloth. Hypocrisy stinks in this thread. Thank God someone is seeing what i am seeing. Let me drop my own nollywood advice sef.

Op, what took you to your wife's phone? you want high b.p abi? You want to die of stroke? dnt you know what you dnt know wont kill you? Ignore it and perform your husbandly roles jare!! Show her more love and care. Women are like babies and need to be pampered. Pamper her joor. Her heart will soften and She wont dare cheat on you. Fast and Pray. Pray pray pray. Go and find seductive boxers to wear. Your six packs and biceps nko? are they popping out? You better hit the gym. Are you romantic? are you a thoughtful person? How many times have you taken your wife out for romantic getaways? your bedmatics nko? is it on point? Better improve. You better make yourself happy o. What you saw in her phone was your mind playing tricks on you jare.
. Hahahahaha grin grin what is good for the goose is good for the gander grin

3 Likes

Re: Should I Confront My Wife? by NickiRoman: 5:47pm On Nov 13, 2014
Kanwulia:
PLEASE GO AHEAD! kiss
You need permission from NL? grin
Or, the fear of "lack of warm toto for winter" dey panik ya blokos ni? wink
Come back and show me the slap-marks on your face! kiss
(If na me ehn. . . . .I GO SAAAAAAAND ya face gaaaaaaaan. . . . .CALL THE COPS TO CHARGE YOU WITH DOMESTIC-AGGRAVATION"wink kiss
Obviously, ya tin is not SWEEEEEET again.
Time for a fressssssssh "wan"! wink
Pele mon dia! kiss
..Hahahahaha grin grin grin
Re: Should I Confront My Wife? by Montaque(m): 5:52pm On Nov 13, 2014
[quote author=bigass post=27967046]If I were you, I will create an avenue to bring out the worst in her. Do not confront her now as this will only make her hide things just act as if u didn't see nothing. However reduce your level of care so that she have more justification in her foolish mind to go all the way then you will know what your wife is capable of.[/quote what she is capable of is what a human being is capable of. Op, discuss with your wife, you draw her out of fire,she does same for you. Thats love. You ain't practicing Nigerian politics here.
Re: Should I Confront My Wife? by Gudiza(m): 6:43pm On Nov 13, 2014
sandijey:
Exactly. He doesn't no men are not smiling. The wife can send him out wiv the children and bring in another man.
Sophyrocks:
......Op better take my advice o. Your fellow men aint smiling.....They wanna bed all women married and single in the name of being polygamous in nature......
aisha2:
.......Poster better go on his knees buy red boxers and singlet, he shouldn't allow all these single meninst break his home, they are jealous they will immediately rush in and take his home and he will be left alone and an old cargo
HAHAH AHAHAHHA.....gosh, u ladies just gave me a good laugh, haven't as much as grinned allll day.

pure comic relief!
grin

4 Likes

Re: Should I Confront My Wife? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 13, 2014
aisha2:
Everybody is here tearing cloth. Nobody has asked:

1. Why did you touch her phone
2. What did you do to push her out
3. Why not fast and pray, loose that belle and wear sexy boxers
4. Ignore it, dont question her or nag it will push her to the other mans arms
5. Infact when you catch her sleeping with the man dont say anything instead, do your husbandly roles and when she asks tell her that its probably because you failed as a husband that pushed her out.

Poster sorry for making light of this but the double standard here stinks to the highest level
lolz

2 Likes

Re: Should I Confront My Wife? by KingTom(m): 7:58pm On Nov 13, 2014
aisha2:
Everybody is here tearing cloth. Nobody has asked:

1. Why did you touch her phone
2. What did you do to push her out
3. Why not fast and pray, loose that belle and wear sexy boxers
4. Ignore it, dont question her or nag it will push her to the other mans arms
5. Infact when you catch her sleeping with the man dont say anything instead, do your husbandly roles and when she asks tell her that its probably because you failed as a husband that pushed her out.

Poster sorry for making light of this but the double standard here stinks to the highest level
The thunder that will fire you is doing press up! Foolish girl, you no go kill me with laff grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Should I Confront My Wife? by skullzrep(m): 10:10pm On Nov 13, 2014
edozie04:
Did you catch her in another man's arms??Seriously itz just a chat,some ladies can say all that without meaning anything,do u want me to show you screen grabs of some of my chats that some ladies use that for me?As far as you have not caught her in another man's arms,she is 100percent innocent

The Feminine-World Sure Nds More Of Ur Type Of Husband, u Hear! Dey Dere Dey Dull/Form Yeye Diplomacy, Until u Carry Disease Put For Head!
Re: Should I Confront My Wife? by OLASANJO: 3:47am On Nov 14, 2014
what i want you to do is that if she has giving birth to you continue praying for her but if not quickly divorce her instantly or other wise seek the face of God in this situation thanks
Re: Should I Confront My Wife? by PrettyClare7(f): 5:51am On Nov 14, 2014
beeevan:
Oga go and work on your marriage, you have to nip this in the bud when 'the do' probably hasn't been done. Snap her out of that fantasy fast and start rebuilding what's broken in your relationship .
biko,you made the best point.
Re: Should I Confront My Wife? by menme: 10:02am On Nov 14, 2014
oladunwo:
This life is a full of competition. I will advise u not to confront her yet, instead u increase ur care, love and affection towards her. When u do that, she will wanna have a change of mind about the new man coz no woman one would like to leave uncertainty for certainty. Sir, fight for ur home not by quarreling or beating but by intensifying ur ways of showing love. I believe with all these, she would talk to herself that "what else do I want".. thank you

highly sensible post........
Re: Should I Confront My Wife? by Emaprince: 1:22pm On Nov 14, 2014
Isn't this jackbeur from rap battle section?

Bros this is your wife...just do what you deem best to stop her madness...I wonder why you should bring your wife's foolishnes here sef..I don't even know why most men report their wives here..look at the mockery comments from some useless women in this thread...smh
They will always find excuses and put the blame on the husband whenever the wife is being wh.orish...

And for the married man,he's such a useless fool that he overlooked all the single and more beutiful girls..instead,he choose a married woman...maybe he's running from too much expenses that comes with dem singles...I wonder why he's rubishing his wife to impress another man's wife..smh
Re: Should I Confront My Wife? by Emaprince: 6:13pm On Nov 14, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Hehehehehe. Nowadays wey men find married women attractive. Op better take my advice o. Your fellow men aint smiling. Many of them no dey shame again o. They wanna bed all women married and single in the name of being polygamous in nature. So hold your wife tight and do the needful.
I think some hopless men are doing it because they noticed that women are cheap and very much availlable these days..so they are exploiting the opportunity..
Re: Should I Confront My Wife? by Nobody: 1:17am On Nov 15, 2014
Emaprince:
I think some hopless men are doing it because they noticed that women are cheap and very much availlable these days..so they are exploiting the opportunity..

You wish. which kind cheap are you talking about? you have forgotten the national anthem of you men? 'MEN ARE POLYGAMOUS IN NATURE". You no see chris brown? he had s*e*x with a transexual. Anything wey resemble woman, so far breasts and V are present, men must chase!! Married and Single. So when you marry, your wife aint safe from the men out there with entitlement issues. Your fellow men are your enemies.

Tenk.
Re: Should I Confront My Wife? by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 15, 2014
These people r mean! cheesy
Red boxer?
Re: Should I Confront My Wife? by Wendy80(f): 8:30am On Nov 15, 2014
Emotional cheating is as bad as physical cheating. Nip it now b4 it gets too late. She might think it's nothing or she's just enjoying d attention but it's wrong for a married woman.
Re: Should I Confront My Wife? by beeevan: 9:48am On Nov 15, 2014
PrettyClare7:
biko,you made the best point.

Nne dalu wink.
Re: Should I Confront My Wife? by stonecoldcafe: 9:54am On Nov 15, 2014
Wendy80:
Emotional cheating is as bad as physical cheating. NIB it now b4 it gets too late. She might think it's nothing or she's just enjoying d attention but it's wrong for a married woman.
its nip sweetie; nip.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ADHD: My Experience And How It Has Affected My Life / Cohabitation: A Recipe For Successful Marriage - Live Debate - Group B / Can You Live In Ur Father In Law's House?????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.