Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,747 members, 7,802,285 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

Why The Christian Heaven Will Not Be A Heaven At All - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why The Christian Heaven Will Not Be A Heaven At All (5763 Views)

Is There A Heaven, A Real Life-after-death? / The Pioneers (Fathers) Of The Christian Faith In Nigeria / Deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The Christian Heaven Will Not Be A Heaven At All by Nobody: 7:01am On Nov 13, 2014
Can you imagine an unchallengeable authority that will subject you to a total surveillance around the clock for eternity after death. A celestial North Korea. Who wants this to be his/her fate? I guess no one! At least you can die and leave North Korea. But you cannot escape the prison of the Christian heaven as you cannot die and escape.
Re: Why The Christian Heaven Will Not Be A Heaven At All by Tallesty1(m): 7:05am On Nov 13, 2014
Funny
Re: Why The Christian Heaven Will Not Be A Heaven At All by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 7:19am On Nov 13, 2014
Tell me about islamic let me choose the one that is more fun

Re: Why The Christian Heaven Will Not Be A Heaven At All by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 13, 2014
It is not so. Bible says "my people perish because of lack of knowledge". Rather terrorists ( maybe like you, are not allowed). It is a holy city from God. A place of Perfect peace and Joy. Repent and be Saved, now that there is still time, or perish in hell.
I wonder how the imaginary Muslim heaven will be- a place for gruesome murderers, and paedophiles who will daily feast in sexual party with young innocent virgins. What a stupid faith to believe in ( for stupid, unreasonable people anyway).

2 Likes

Re: Why The Christian Heaven Will Not Be A Heaven At All by Hiswordxray(m): 8:26am On Nov 13, 2014
ifeness:
Can you imagine an unchallengeable authority that will subject you to a total surveillance around the clock for eternity after death. A celestial North Korea. Who wants this to be his/her fate? I guess no one! At least you can die and leave North Korea. But you cannot escape the prison of the Christian heaven as you cannot die and escape.

Is that what you tell yourself so that you won't feel bad that you won't end up in heaven?

may be you should try painting hell as a place of freedom and enjoyment so that you will feel good that you are heading to hell.

1 Like

Re: Why The Christian Heaven Will Not Be A Heaven At All by Weah96: 8:46am On Nov 13, 2014
Hiswordxray:

Is that what you tell yourself so that you won't feel bad that you won't end up in heaven?

Which heaven? Do you believe in Allah and Mohammed his prophet?

Otherwise, be quiet. Heaven is only a pipe dream for unbelievers like you.
Re: Why The Christian Heaven Will Not Be A Heaven At All by johnydon22(m): 8:55am On Nov 13, 2014
Oguguah:
It is not so. Bible says "my people perish because of lack of knowledge". Rather terrorists ( maybe like you, are not allowed). It is a holy city from God. A place of Perfect peace and Joy. Repent and be Saved, now that there is still time, or perish in hell.
I wonder how the imaginary Muslim heaven will be- a place for gruesome murderers, and paedophiles who will daily feast in sexual party with young innocent virgins. What a stupid faith to believe in ( for stupid, unreasonable people anyway).

yea the muslim heaven is imaginary alright but the christian heaven is real...anyway i fink i like the muslim heaven better grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why The Christian Heaven Will Not Be A Heaven At All by Rilwayne001: 8:57am On Nov 13, 2014
Oguguah:

undecided undecided
Re: Why The Christian Heaven Will Not Be A Heaven At All by Hiswordxray(m): 8:59am On Nov 13, 2014
Weah96:

Which heaven? Do you believe in Allah and Mohammed his prophet?
Otherwise, be quiet. Heaven is only a pipe dream for unbelievers like you.

If it is paining you that you will miss heaven why not ask for help?

baring your head in the sand won't solve the problem.
Re: Why The Christian Heaven Will Not Be A Heaven At All by Hiswordxray(m): 9:03am On Nov 13, 2014
ifeness:

when will you humble yourself and ask for help?

If you desperately don't what to miss heaven, disproving it won't help you.

1 Like

Re: Why The Christian Heaven Will Not Be A Heaven At All by Oduduwaboy(m): 9:04am On Nov 13, 2014
Heaven is a pie in the sky!
Re: Why The Christian Heaven Will Not Be A Heaven At All by Weah96: 9:04am On Nov 13, 2014
Hiswordxray:

I'll give anything to avoid the Christian version of heaven.
Re: Why The Christian Heaven Will Not Be A Heaven At All by Hiswordxray(m): 9:27am On Nov 13, 2014
Weah96:

I'll give anything to avoid the Christian version of heaven.

Oh! then why don't you go Muslim section?
Or could it be that deep inside you desire the Christian version of heaven?
Is that why you are here?
may be you wish someone will say something that will touch you heart and cause you to be converted ?

If that is what you want why not simply ask?
Re: Why The Christian Heaven Will Not Be A Heaven At All by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 13, 2014
mkpakanaodogwu:
Tell me about islamic let me choose the one that is more fun

Islamic heaven is coming soon. Trust me that one is more fun because you get to have sex and eat grapes and tons of fruits for eternity.

“... there will be there all that the souls could desire, all that the eyes could delight in …” (Quran 43:71)

“Eat and drink at ease for that which you have sent forth (good deeds) in days past!” (Quran 69:24)

“… They will be adorned therein with bracelets of gold, and they will wear green garments of fine silk and heavy brocade. They will recline therein on raised thrones. How good [is] the recompense! How beautiful a couch [is there] to recline on!” (Quran 18:31)
Re: Why The Christian Heaven Will Not Be A Heaven At All by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 13, 2014
Hiswordxray:

Don't you think you are trying too hard? Drink some beer and have fun for a start.
Re: Why The Christian Heaven Will Not Be A Heaven At All by Hiswordxray(m): 10:38am On Nov 13, 2014
ifeness:

Don't you think you are trying too hard? Drink some beer and have fun for a start.

Don't you think you are fighting too hard?
Listen to that cry in your hear, that desperation for God.

Are you going to continue ignoring the trust that you feel empty, scared and frustrated?
Re: Why The Christian Heaven Will Not Be A Heaven At All by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 13, 2014
Hiswordxray:

Don't you think you are fighting too hard?
Listen to that cry in your hear, that desperation for God.

Are you going to continue ignoring the trust that you feel empty, scared and frustrated?

You mean a "God" who commanded women on menstrual cycle to go live in the wilderness? a "God" who is cool with rape,bloodshed and lack of knowledge? I am a God,better than the bible God. If you really want to worship someone,I am available..

2 Likes

Re: Why The Christian Heaven Will Not Be A Heaven At All by honourhim: 10:59am On Nov 13, 2014
ifeness:

Obviously you are battling hard with the truth of the bible. Discrediting God over and over won't change anything. If you die without Jesus you ll face the reality of hell that's why you must accept him now.
The choice is yours.
Re: Why The Christian Heaven Will Not Be A Heaven At All by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 13, 2014
honourhim:

Obviously you are battling hard with the truth of the bible. Discrediting God over and over won't change anything. If you die without Jesus you ll face the reality of hell that's why you must accept him now.
The choice is yours.

If i accept Jesus,wouldn't that be a blackmail?
Re: Why The Christian Heaven Will Not Be A Heaven At All by Hiswordxray(m): 11:18am On Nov 13, 2014
ifeness:

You mean a "God" who commanded women on menstrual cycle to go live in the wilderness? a "God" who is cool with rape,bloodshed and lack of knowledge? I am a God,better than the bible God. If you really want to worship someone,I am available..

Do you really believe that or is that another lie you are telling yourself so that you won't get scared of God ?

Do you think by saying these things over and over again it will become true?

Well you know what you're saying is a lie and deep down you are so scared of God.
Do you think you can stop being scared of God by telling yourself he isn't real?
When will you wake up to the reality?
Re: Why The Christian Heaven Will Not Be A Heaven At All by olashas(f): 11:18am On Nov 13, 2014
ifeness:
grin grin.
I love your siggy though

1 Like

Re: Why The Christian Heaven Will Not Be A Heaven At All by Hiswordxray(m): 11:32am On Nov 13, 2014
johnydon22:

yea the muslim heaven is imaginary alright but the christian heaven is real...anyway i fink i like the muslim heaven better grin grin

My friend do you remember my advice yesterday?
Re: Why The Christian Heaven Will Not Be A Heaven At All by johnydon22(m): 11:43am On Nov 13, 2014
Hiswordxray:

My friend do you remember my advice yesterday?

i left the arguement yesterday because i knew you had two low thinking to argue with me, how can someone who rejects his reasons and base his thinking over one book be argued with... i think you should take this advice.
QUESTION EVERYTHING, WHERE EVER OR WHO SO EVER YOU HEARD IT FROM UNLESS IT AGREES WITH YOUR REASON.... am done wif u
Re: Why The Christian Heaven Will Not Be A Heaven At All by Hiswordxray(m): 11:43am On Nov 13, 2014
ifeness:

Islamic heaven is coming soon. Trust me that one is more fun because you get to have sex and eat grapes and tons of fruits for eternity.

“... there will be there all that the souls could desire, all that the eyes could delight in …” (Quran 43:71)

“Eat and drink at ease for that which you have sent forth (good deeds) in days past!” (Quran 69:24)

“… They will be adorned therein with bracelets of gold, and they will wear green garments of fine silk and heavy brocade. They will recline therein on raised thrones. How good [is] the recompense! How beautiful a couch [is there] to recline on!” (Quran 18:31)

Oh! I see it now. You enjoy sin so much that you realize heaven is not for you because you won't have the chance to indulge your flesh and commit sin.

Do worry when you get to hell you will have enough time to curse God and commit sins as you dance to the tune of the fire.
Re: Why The Christian Heaven Will Not Be A Heaven At All by Hiswordxray(m): 11:44am On Nov 13, 2014
ifeness:

Oh! I see it now. You enjoy sin so much that you realize heaven is not for you because you won't have the chance to indulge your flesh and commit sin.

Do worry when you get to hell you will have enough time to curse God and commit sins as you dance to the tune of the fire.

And you don't need to be scared hell only last for eternity.
Re: Why The Christian Heaven Will Not Be A Heaven At All by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 13, 2014
Hiswordxray:

There is no hell fire my friend!
Re: Why The Christian Heaven Will Not Be A Heaven At All by honourhim: 11:51am On Nov 13, 2014
ifeness:

If i accept Jesus,wouldn't that be a blackmail?

Its for your own good that you accept Jesus not mine. No one will bear the consequences of your rejection. My own is just to tell you. Be wise bro.
Re: Why The Christian Heaven Will Not Be A Heaven At All by Hiswordxray(m): 11:51am On Nov 13, 2014
johnydon22:

i left the arguement yesterday because i knew you had two low thinking to argue with me, how can someone who rejects his reasons and base his thinking over one book be argued with... i think you should take this advice.
QUESTION EVERYTHING, WHERE EVER OR WHO SO EVER YOU HEARD IT FROM UNLESS IT AGREES WITH YOUR REASON.... am done wif u

Is that what the devil use to deceive and blind you?
Well I agree with reasoning but not with your head but with your heart?
Tell me before you gathered those knowledge that are confusing you, didn't you believed in God.
But now the devil has feed you with lies and you are reasoning with your confused head.
God is love and when it comes to love only the heart could understand it.
Re: Why The Christian Heaven Will Not Be A Heaven At All by Hiswordxray(m): 11:54am On Nov 13, 2014
ifeness:

There is no hell fire my friend!

keep telling yourself that maybe someday you would believe it.

BETTER WAKE UP TO THE REALITY!!!
Re: Why The Christian Heaven Will Not Be A Heaven At All by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 13, 2014
honourhim:

Its for your own good that you accept Jesus not mine. No one will bear the consequences of your rejection. My own is just to tell you. Be wise bro.

Even when you are obviously wrong about everything you believe, you still want me to be like you? I'm not that daft you know!

1 Like

Re: Why The Christian Heaven Will Not Be A Heaven At All by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 13, 2014
Hiswordxray:

keep telling yourself that maybe someday you would believe it.

BETTER WAKE UP TO THE REALITY!!!

When you have evidence of your deity, let me know
Re: Why The Christian Heaven Will Not Be A Heaven At All by johnydon22(m): 12:06pm On Nov 13, 2014
Hiswordxray:

Is that what the devil use to deceive and blind you?
Well I agree with reasoning but not with your head but with your heart?
Tell me before you gathered those knowledge that are confusing you, didn't you believed in God.
But now the devil has feed you with lies and you are reasoning with your confused head.
God is love and when it comes to love only the heart could understand it.

heart hahahahahahahahahaha u just told me ur brain is in ur chest!!!! am done talking with someone that aint gat brain in his head...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients / T.d.jakes Vs Joel Osteen / The True Story Of Ayelala; The Historic Woman Of Courage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.