Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,709 members, 7,805,908 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Breaking A Girl Virginity, Do The Guy Has The Upper Hand Or The Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Breaking A Girl Virginity, Do The Guy Has The Upper Hand Or The Girl? (6009 Views)

Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) / 15 Arguments No Guy Has Ever Won Against His Girlfriend (and Never Will) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking A Girl Virginity, Do The Guy Has The Upper Hand Or The Girl? by larweezycheezy(m): 7:42am On Nov 13, 2014
I have met with 2 girls now that I disvirgined.if we had issues, mayb from me or from her, she will come and beg and settle tinz, I felt. Like a king and was happy, now the relationship ended and they still call to tell me they miss me, and some still regret. Now I met this new girl that claims she is a virgin, we had s*x and I felt the tightness of ha punami and she waz crying, but I never saw. Blood, I waz totally confused o, cos I hav neva met with a virgin like this before. Now the relationship is having problem and she is nt even looking bak. My belief and experience I had earlier on waaz checkmate here o.. nao I am doubting if I waz d one dat disvirgined ha. Cos she dnt care @ all abt loosing me.. ur opinion pls
Re: Breaking A Girl Virginity, Do The Guy Has The Upper Hand Or The Girl? by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 13, 2014
Not all virgins bleed. Your hymen can be broken in many ways.

Maybe she's not willing to take your craap. I suggest you go and beg her for a change.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking A Girl Virginity, Do The Guy Has The Upper Hand Or The Girl? by Shaquillle(m): 7:59am On Nov 13, 2014
larweezycheezy:
I have met with 2 girls now that I disvirgined.if we had issues, mayb from me or from her, she will come and beg and settle tinz, I felt. Like a king and was happy, now the relationship ended and they still call to tell me they miss me, and some still regret. Now I met this new girl that claims she is a virgin, we had s*x and I felt the tightness of ha punami and she waz crying, but I never saw. Blood, I waz totally confused o, cos I hav neva met with a virgin like this before. Now the relationship is having problem and she is nt even looking bak. My belief and experience I had earlier on waaz checkmate here o.. nao I am doubting if I waz d one dat disvirgined ha. Cos she dnt care @ all abt loosing me.. ur opinion pls
1.I dnt tink u disvirgined her,gals nau rub alum on dere tingy nau 2 make it seem tighter(wich is actualli harmful,I heard it causes cancer).
Re: Breaking A Girl Virginity, Do The Guy Has The Upper Hand Or The Girl? by chimerase2: 8:02am On Nov 13, 2014
Not all virginias onye aralam bleeds wen killing the cat undecided
Re: Breaking A Girl Virginity, Do The Guy Has The Upper Hand Or The Girl? by DesChyko: 8:03am On Nov 13, 2014
Now, dude, I think you're looking on the wrong side of this issue.
First, it isn't all virgins that have their hymen intact.
Secondly, it isn't all of them that bleed that are virgins. Some may have had sex with someone with little experience or small pen*s before, hence, the intact or partially ruptured hymen.
Finally, of what use is the upperhand/lowerhand segregation to the survival of a proper relationship??
A proper relationship in love is full of sacrifices, tolerance and discipline as well. None of these permits both of you to begin to weigh who's benefitting from who..or who having the advantage over whom.
It's a question of: "Do I want this relationship at all?" and "Will I miss this relationship if it ends?".. Whatever answers you get will determine the direction it will go.
By you, I mean both partners.
If it means much to you, go after her and shun all pride and prior beliefs.
It may not end in your favour but you will pick up one or two lessons along the way. What's more, every break-up brings you a step closer to the one you are destined to be with.
Ciao!

5 Likes

Re: Breaking A Girl Virginity, Do The Guy Has The Upper Hand Or The Girl? by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 13, 2014
I reiterate, the youths of our days just don't know what they want in a relationship.

It's nauseating.

7 Likes

Re: Breaking A Girl Virginity, Do The Guy Has The Upper Hand Or The Girl? by Emmy157: 8:13am On Nov 13, 2014
So u hunt for virginz, hurt dem, feel lyk a king ,& happy wen they beg you. Wot advice again do u need?CRUEL!

8 Likes

Re: Breaking A Girl Virginity, Do The Guy Has The Upper Hand Or The Girl? by MrsGoodness(f): 8:17am On Nov 13, 2014
MrsBreezy:
Not all virgins bleed. Your hymen can be broken in many ways.

Maybe she's not willing to take your craap. I suggest you go and beg her for a change.
seconded... cheesy

Maybe is time u quit feeling like KingKong smiley
Re: Breaking A Girl Virginity, Do The Guy Has The Upper Hand Or The Girl? by Elcemento(m): 8:18am On Nov 13, 2014
It's a win-win situation.

CHECK OUT MY SIGNATURE!!!

Re: Breaking A Girl Virginity, Do The Guy Has The Upper Hand Or The Girl? by BreezyRita(f): 8:21am On Nov 13, 2014
Emmy157:
So u hunt for virginz, hurt dem, feel lyk a king ,& happy wen they beg you. Wot advice again do u need?CRUEL!
Help me ask him o! Derives pleasure in hurting them and having them beg.... Now a girl is tired of his crap, he's wondering why.
Re: Breaking A Girl Virginity, Do The Guy Has The Upper Hand Or The Girl? by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 13, 2014
Walahi ur post is very annoying

My opinion
Leave her and Get responsible

1 Like

Re: Breaking A Girl Virginity, Do The Guy Has The Upper Hand Or The Girl? by Missmossy(f): 8:32am On Nov 13, 2014
Scary post!

1 Like

Re: Breaking A Girl Virginity, Do The Guy Has The Upper Hand Or The Girl? by Hermanie(m): 9:01am On Nov 13, 2014
Op, so this is your objective in life.

1 Like

Re: Breaking A Girl Virginity, Do The Guy Has The Upper Hand Or The Girl? by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 13, 2014
AgapeCharis:
Walahi ur post is very annoying

My opinion
Leave her and Get responsible

And to also go work on his English.

1 Like

Re: Breaking A Girl Virginity, Do The Guy Has The Upper Hand Or The Girl? by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 13, 2014
AirborneLacer:

And to also go work on his English.
grin grin
Re: Breaking A Girl Virginity, Do The Guy Has The Upper Hand Or The Girl? by Kunleskey(m): 9:16am On Nov 13, 2014
Not funny @all...that's the way c it...but nt all
Re: Breaking A Girl Virginity, Do The Guy Has The Upper Hand Or The Girl? by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 13, 2014
Why do I feel this post comes from an eternal jambite? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Breaking A Girl Virginity, Do The Guy Has The Upper Hand Or The Girl? by larweezycheezy(m): 9:46am On Nov 13, 2014
Smartini u r a foooOoooool
Re: Breaking A Girl Virginity, Do The Guy Has The Upper Hand Or The Girl? by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 13, 2014
larweezycheezy:
Smartini u r a foooOoooool
Awww...Thats so sweet kiss
Re: Breaking A Girl Virginity, Do The Guy Has The Upper Hand Or The Girl? by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 13, 2014
Smartini:

An eternal blockhead jambite who has found joy in deflowering infants grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Breaking A Girl Virginity, Do The Guy Has The Upper Hand Or The Girl? by Big4wig(m): 10:21am On Nov 13, 2014
When people hurt you over and over, think of them as sandpaper. They scratch and hurt you. But later, you’ll be shining and polished, while they end up useless..op c how useless u sound..mtshww

2 Likes

Re: Breaking A Girl Virginity, Do The Guy Has The Upper Hand Or The Girl? by jnrprof(m): 10:47am On Nov 13, 2014
Young man, you need to migrate your thinking faculty from your lower region back to your head where it should be. Your post stinks of immature arrogance angry

lawreezycheezy the virgin slayer undecided

larweezycheezy:
Re: Breaking A Girl Virginity, Do The Guy Has The Upper Hand Or The Girl? by olempe(m): 11:20am On Nov 13, 2014
Keep sharing ur destiny son, don't come and complain that u have spiritual problems later o

1 Like

Re: Breaking A Girl Virginity, Do The Guy Has The Upper Hand Or The Girl? by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 13, 2014
Smartini:

Most likely. grin grin
Re: Breaking A Girl Virginity, Do The Guy Has The Upper Hand Or The Girl? by Mimisboygreat: 11:40am On Nov 13, 2014
@Op I dnt knw wat u r talkin abt cos I'm a priest.
Re: Breaking A Girl Virginity, Do The Guy Has The Upper Hand Or The Girl? by luvlyqueen(f): 11:48am On Nov 13, 2014
dis op,devil dey soak ur cain inside otapiapia,keep hurting dos virgin,wen it will backfire na laugh i go laugh you,*torotoro*
Re: Breaking A Girl Virginity, Do The Guy Has The Upper Hand Or The Girl? by wizhaywhy(m): 11:52am On Nov 13, 2014
BreezyRita:

Help me ask him o! Derives pleasure in hurting them and having them beg.... Now a girl is tired of his crap, he's wondering why.

don't ask why I went all the way 2 quote u

I just want 2 say. hmmmm
Re: Breaking A Girl Virginity, Do The Guy Has The Upper Hand Or The Girl? by rago(m): 1:07pm On Nov 13, 2014
Big4wig:
When people hurt you over and over, think of them as sandpaper. They scratch and hurt you. But later, you’ll be shining and polished, while they end up useless..op c how useless u sound..mtshww

nyc words bro. whered u learn those from? fighting temptation s...Beyonce nd cuba gooding starring. .
Re: Breaking A Girl Virginity, Do The Guy Has The Upper Hand Or The Girl? by lilbazy(m): 1:22pm On Nov 13, 2014
Op...if this silly behaviour of you deflowering young girls is true!!! I swear you are gonna get real f.ucked up in life...karma is a b!tcH

2 Likes

Re: Breaking A Girl Virginity, Do The Guy Has The Upper Hand Or The Girl? by Fabdedon(m): 2:08pm On Nov 13, 2014
Shaquillle:
1.I dnt tink u disvirgined her,gals nau rub alum on dere tingy nau 2 make it seem tighter(wich is actualli harmful,I heard it causes cancer).
Alum?.... Pinture or............
Re: Breaking A Girl Virginity, Do The Guy Has The Upper Hand Or The Girl? by Shaquillle(m): 2:10pm On Nov 13, 2014
Fabdedon:
Alum
grin
Fabdedon:
Alum
Re: Breaking A Girl Virginity, Do The Guy Has The Upper Hand Or The Girl? by Fabdedon(m): 2:22pm On Nov 13, 2014
Shaquillle:
yea,4 real,ask any para gal 4 ur area wey u no ;Dyea,4 real,ask any para gal 4 ur area wey u no
how you want mah ask am ni?... Aunty abeg you de use alum take...hmm hmm?

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Who Cuddles A Lady Without Reaching Her Panties Is A Husband Material, True? / CONFUSED! Should I Leave The Room For Them To Make Love? / 12 Laws Of Karma! (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.