Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Why Do Nigerians Prefer Drugs/pills To Burn Belly Fat, To Foods And Exercise? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Do Nigerians Prefer Drugs/pills To Burn Belly Fat, To Foods And Exercise? (889 Views)

33 Home Remedies To Lose Belly Fat / 20 Bizarre Ways To Burn Calories / From Fat To Fit 7 Secrets To Total Body Transformation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerians Prefer Drugs/pills To Burn Belly Fat, To Foods And Exercise? by markbor: 8:13am On Nov 13, 2014
It is a common knowledge that Nigerians with weight issues, especially belly fat prefer to use pills or drugs to burn belly fat even though they know there might side effects.
Which is the best pill to fight belly fat?
I will appreciate response from forum members to my email address irabormark@gmail.com
markbor

Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer Drugs/pills To Burn Belly Fat, To Foods And Exercise? by GboyegaD(m): 8:21am On Nov 13, 2014
Cos it is less stressful. Life for most people in Nigeria is stressed irrespective of their social class so adding exercise to it makes it more stressful. My thoughts though.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer Drugs/pills To Burn Belly Fat, To Foods And Exercise? by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 13, 2014
Want to know the painful reason why?

Exercise is stress.

But rewarding and much better than any pill.

(1) (Reply)

Dry Fruits Online - Easy To Get It For Your Health / Serrapeptase / A Proven Secret Chinese Solution For Penis Enlargement & Premature Ejaculation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.