Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

Pls How Can I Add Ads To My Blogger Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Pls How Can I Add Ads To My Blogger Blog (753 Views)

How To Add Ads In Between Posts In Blogger / How Do I Change My Blogger Address From To Dot Com / How To Add Adsense Inmobi Addynamo Ads To Smf Mobile Wap2 Version (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls How Can I Add Ads To My Blogger Blog by Daphilly(m): 9:49am On Nov 13, 2014
Hello nairaland readers,

My name is micheal,I'm a blogger but I'm still new in using blogger.recently I joined konga and other affiliate programe and they gave me banner code that will ensure me to put up there advert on my blog.but the problem is I don't know how to put the banner link.

I have search the template and layout but still don't get it.

Pls anybody with useful information on how I can put up this banners and monetize my blogger blog should help me out.

Thanks Everybody.
Re: Pls How Can I Add Ads To My Blogger Blog by bedfordng(m): 2:57pm On Nov 13, 2014
go to blogger layout and click on add gadget.look for html/java script gadget.then add your konga affiliate or adsense ads.then save it.you can decide to possition the gadget on side bar or footer area, which ever you want depending on your template possition, just drag and drop the gadget to any possition.then save the arrangement.if you want to add adsense below post or below post tittle, then that is an advance blogger trick.
Re: Pls How Can I Add Ads To My Blogger Blog by Daphilly(m): 6:44am On Jun 18, 2015
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Blogger Users ,come In Here / Most Affordable And Reliable Bulksms In Nigeria @ N0.80k Per Unit At Mygatesms / Help! Deleting A Database In Cpanel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.