Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

jamb cbt answers - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / jamb cbt answers (2921 Views)

Jamb CBT Answers For Day 2 - Feb 29/2016 / 100% Correct JAMB CBT Answers For Day Seven (16/03/2015) / Get Free Jamb Cbt Answers For 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

jamb cbt answers by folay66(m): 10:58am On Nov 13, 2014
See last year jamb cbt and ppt answers here from my site

http://www.google.com/search?as_sitesearch=www.naijacamp.com&q=jamb+answer&search=Search

add me on whatsapp 08167015961 to know how to subscribe for just 5000 naira
Re: jamb cbt answers by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 13, 2014
Some should delete this thread like ryt now
Re: jamb cbt answers by folay66(m): 11:58am On Nov 13, 2014
Zedric:

why? It's for education purpose
Re: jamb cbt answers by folay66(m): 8:50am On Nov 14, 2014
Zedric:

you can message for more info
Re: jamb cbt answers by VivianGirl66(f): 8:28am On Nov 15, 2014
Am subscribing with you. Expect my message
Re: jamb cbt answers by Kola555: 8:34am On Nov 15, 2014
Nice update, i will use this also
Re: jamb cbt answers by agafiya: 12:56pm On Nov 21, 2014
This is surprising to me. How is it possible to get CBT runz?
Re: jamb cbt answers by codedflowz(m): 4:41pm On Nov 22, 2014
Folay66
VivianGirl66
Kola555
Yemmyty

^^Same guy, Different monikers
Don't do ANY business with him
He's a fraudster and a scammer

I don't know why mods haven't banned him yet.
Re: jamb cbt answers by davskioppy: 6:21am On Nov 23, 2014
At the poster,in anything u lay your hand come 2015 will not succeed.You will experience sorrow.God wont favour you anywhere you are and you will continue to suffer till death.
Re: jamb cbt answers by Seunannointing: 3:01pm On Nov 27, 2014
folay66:

Hello Naijadites/Jambites,
we created this topic to give you a full explanation on how we will deliver the JAMB cbt Answers to you and what we will deliver exactly. Full details below

Are you among 2015 Jambites?

Have you been writing jamb every year but failing it? You are now tired, don't know where to start?

Calm down, where there is a will, There is definitely a HOPE.

We are here again to help you to score above 250 (marks). Not less.

Some Professionals are here to send the 100% correct answers to your mobile number 8hours before the exam start for you to be able to review it.

CLICK HERE TO TICK YOUR 4 UTME SUBJECT

HOW THE ANSWERS WILL LOOK LIKE since it's CBT Exactly just as we sent it last year: eg

English All type answer 1= You, 2=Me, 3= She ,4= adekunle Etc

that is, You will tick out[b]you
as your number 1 English answer, Me as number 2 answer etc

This serve all types, no more 1=b,2=c,3=d Bleep

Question[b]
1) PLEASE I HEARD THE ANSWER ARE NOT THESAME, HOW WILL YOU KNOW MY GROUP AND MY TYPE ANSWER?[/b]

Thanks, it's true and confined that the answer ARE not the same, but we get a new way of doing it.
In this case that the question are the same but THE answers are ramdomnize(all group question are the same, but answer are random), we won't send what we normally send before.

Eg, we sent1=a ,2=c ,3=d ,4=d etc last year. But we changed it to something like

MATH:-
1=circle
2=rectangle
3= 1/2
4= false
e.t.c

ENGLISH
1=SHE
2=HE
3=SHE DOES
4= PROTEIN

AND SO ON THIS YEAR.

SO that if at all the answers are not thesame, once we send something like this to you, all you will have to do is find circle in NO. 1 MATH answer and tick it as that's the answer for all group but it will be random

[eg Math:- Group A, a=yes, b=circle c=center d=middle. Group B, a=center, b=yes, c=circle ,d=middle ]

all you will just have to do is tick CIRCLE in any group you are.
That is that.

2)WHAT SPECIFIC TIME WILL I RECEIVE THE ANSWER BECAUSE I CAN'T LOG IN TO THE HALL WITH MY PHONE

Good, during the PPT exam, we sent answers to our subscribers then like 8Hours before the exam, same thing will occur during the CBT. You will receive ur answer before you enter the hall.8HOURS TO THE EXAM.

[3]HOW DO I SUBSCRIBE AND HOW MUCH IS IT FOR NOW

We have posted many thread here on how to subscribe, you will pay into the bank account details below:-

BANK NAME: FIRST BANK
ACT NAME: BABATUNDE AFOLAYAN O
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 3066408168

AMOUNT TO PAY: JUST 4000

pay into the above act details or call 08167015961 for more act details, like GTBANK.

[4.]HOW WILL YOU KNOW THAT AM THE PERSON THAT PAID?

That's a minor issue, once the payments has been made by you, just send all yours details in the below format:-
Number, 4SUBJECTS, BANKS DETAILS, STATE, DATE to 08167015961
We will send you a confirmation payments instantly and you will stand a chance to be receiving news from us. [/b]For more info, call 08167015961[/b].

[6.]PLEASE HOW SURE IS THE RUNZ, I DONT WANT TO WRITE IT NEXT YEAR

Some asked us this question, but we swear before man and God that the RUNZ IS REAL. People that received our PPT ANSWERs are the only evidence we have. All of them scored above 200. Trust us.

For more enquiries, you can simply add us on whatsapp: 08167015961. We are always online to reply you

Note: Our runz is not " PLEASE HELP ME " as our members are doing last year. It's pay before service and it's just a token

How much is it?

as you all know, it's just N4000 Naira (i think the person that invited you will have explained)

When can i subscribe?

People have been paying and they are having extra discount of paying first.

NOTE THAT PEOPLE THAT PAY FIRST RECEIVED ANSWERS FIRST. So message us quick now 08167015961 on whatsapp

When is the closing date?

Have no closing date for now, but the amount will only be increasing. What are you watin for?

For more details, call or message our admin on whatsapp :;08167016961

CLICK HERE TO TICK YOUR 4 UTME SUBJECT

The Choice Is Yours

Unless there is no God, who is d maker of the universe. None of ur parents Babatunde Afolayan will see January 1,2015 in their perfect sense. Quote me anytime. Its a count downbabatunde afolayan O . Hardly will u enjoy ur parents again. They will be source of bitterness to u till they eventually die before u can ever be hapi again. They both (Mr & Mrs afolayan) will not experience January 1st consciously, they will be in an unconscious state through out that day...........
U have traded the health of ur parents for the N2000
Re: jamb cbt answers by Seunannointing: 3:16pm On Nov 27, 2014
[quote author=folay66 post=27975665]

why? It's for education purpo

I dont know what u stand to gain when ur future is already from the present. U will end up been like Cain in d Bible. Ur generation is cursed Babatunde Afolayan.
Obasanjo has been d greatest nigerian, he has been tyhe only one to rule nigeria as a soldier and a civilian. But it didnt just happened, it was some acts his grand father did that prompted dis blessimg upon his family. His grand parents saved the early missionaries from death and they placed an everlasting blessimg upon his generation.

Your actionTunde has provoked d wrath and anger of God and spirits upon your family and generation. Ur families generation shall be remembered for sorrow amd destruction just as Sodom and Gomorah in d Bible were remembered as a thing of sorow
Re: jamb cbt answers by Yustash001(m): 5:45pm On Nov 27, 2014
I see no reason why you guys should be rainning curses on the OP.......it's only fools and the lazy ones will fall his victim....
Re: jamb cbt answers by Pr0ton: 11:36am On Dec 01, 2014
agafiya:
This is surprising to me. How is it possible to get CBT runz?

Good question bro. I wonder how they'll take their phones/papers along with them to the centre when there'll be thorough searching with some security devices.

I pity some people.
Re: jamb cbt answers by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 01, 2014
Please I need an idea/suggestion from a student of OAU, Computer Engineering/Computer Science, Level 100, 200 or 300 to make some enquiries from.
Anybody in that shoe or related-to should please show up. #GodBless
Re: jamb cbt answers by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 01, 2014
Thanks, Mr. Folay, actually there's no any probs, but I really want to know more about the said course, etc.....
folay66:

any problem? Share with us, let solve it together
Re: jamb cbt answers by Pr0ton: 9:13pm On Dec 01, 2014
folay66:

that's what you don't know, you are just writing exam this year? Are you not that expert?

It's easy, no one will tell u to go in with phone, we are sending it to you as a message 8hour before the exam start

and who fooled you into believing that I'm just writing JAMB this undecided

poor scammer grin You no go sell for here
Re: jamb cbt answers by Pr0ton: 9:20pm On Dec 01, 2014
folay66:

that's what you don't know, you are just writing exam this year? Are you not that expert?

It's easy, no one will tell u to go in with phone, we are sending it to you as a message 8hour before the exam start

And what happens after receiving the message 8hours before the exam starts grin Oya go on. Show more of your stvpidity

Perhaps, I'd cram 100 answers which are not just a, b, c, d, but what options contain grin You've another idea? ode.
Re: jamb cbt answers by Pr0ton: 7:37am On Dec 02, 2014
folay66:

thanks very much for the compliment. I like people like you that normally have it in mind that they know everything. You will remember this thread by then.

Reasonable nairalander should please join our group on whatsapp 08167015961.

See how reasonable people are sharing reasonable things/news

Your looking for reasonable people shocked ?

You don lost bro.
Re: jamb cbt answers by codedflowz(m): 7:50am On Dec 02, 2014
Pr0ton:

Your looking for reasonable people shocked ?

You don lost bro.

As in eh?!
Hardcore scammer

(1) (2) (Reply)

Covenant University Admission Requirements & Programmes / A Friend Of Mine With A 2.57 Cgpa / US Proposes Change To Shower Rules After Trump’s Hair-washing Moan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.