Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

The Pope Admits That God Is Not Omnipotent And Big Bang And Evolution Are Real.. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Pope Admits That God Is Not Omnipotent And Big Bang And Evolution Are Real.. (1162 Views)

How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? / Who The Hell Said The Big Bang And Evolution Explain Life??????? / "frosbel" Admits That The Bible Is Made Of "stone-age" Laws (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Pope Admits That God Is Not Omnipotent And Big Bang And Evolution Are Real.. by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 13, 2014
The theories of evolution and the Big Bang are real and God is not “a magician with a magic wand”, Pope Francis has declared.

Speaking at the Pontifical Academy of Sciences, the Pope made comments which experts said put an end to the “pseudo theories” of creationism and intelligent design that some argue were encouraged by his predecessor, Benedict XVI.

Francis explained that both scientific theories were not incompatible with the existence of a creator – arguing instead that they “require it”.

“When we read about Creation in Genesis, we run the risk of imagining God was a magician, with a magic wand able to do everything. But that is not so,” Francis said.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/pope-francis-declares-evolution-and-big-bang-theory-are-right-and-god-isnt-a-magician-with-a-magic-wand-9822514.html
Re: The Pope Admits That God Is Not Omnipotent And Big Bang And Evolution Are Real.. by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 13, 2014
Ssshhhhhhhhh..... Dnt say wat u r not sure of....
Re: The Pope Admits That God Is Not Omnipotent And Big Bang And Evolution Are Real.. by Missonas(f): 11:35am On Nov 13, 2014
'Francis explained that both scientific theories were not incompatible with the existence of a creator – arguing instead that they (“require it”) '....That he accepts that science has some credibility don't mean God is not above science

'He added: “He created human beings and let them develop according to the internal laws that he gave to each one so they would reach their fulfillment.... A magician would not and cannot do this so yes He is not a magician. However, I don't see where the Pope admitted to God not being omnipotent.
Re: The Pope Admits That God Is Not Omnipotent And Big Bang And Evolution Are Real.. by morefire: 11:56am On Nov 13, 2014
na wa oh... the end is near
Re: The Pope Admits That God Is Not Omnipotent And Big Bang And Evolution Are Real.. by tobechi74: 12:14pm On Nov 13, 2014
i agree with pope
Re: The Pope Admits That God Is Not Omnipotent And Big Bang And Evolution Are Real.. by Hiswordxray(m): 12:47pm On Nov 13, 2014
Here you go again with another silly argument. If that fear is making you so restless why don't you just come to God. He would forgive you, for he loves you.
Re: The Pope Admits That God Is Not Omnipotent And Big Bang And Evolution Are Real.. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 13, 2014
The Pope just admitted Evolution and Big Bang are real,what saith thou find follower?
Re: The Pope Admits That God Is Not Omnipotent And Big Bang And Evolution Are Real.. by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 13, 2014
Missonas:
'Francis explained that both scientific theories were not incompatible with the existence of a creator – arguing instead that they (“require it”) '....That he accepts that science has some credibility don't mean God is not above science

'He added: “He created human beings and let them develop according to the internal laws that he gave to each one so they would reach their fulfillment.... A magician would not and cannot do this so yes He is not a magician. However, I don't see where the Pope admitted to God not being omnipotent.

The Pope is gradually shifting the mentality of Christians from the belief in creation to Evolution. God is not real.
Re: The Pope Admits That God Is Not Omnipotent And Big Bang And Evolution Are Real.. by Missonas(f): 3:00pm On Nov 13, 2014
ifeness:
The Pope is gradually shifting the mentality of Christians from the belief in creation to Evolution. God is not real.
The pope's shift as you put it does not mark the dawn of a new believe for christians esp catholics.As with the gay issue he is trying to be accomodative.he is human dnt u frget that
God is not real?Yes its a song i'v heard countless times.HE IS VERY MUCH REAL TO ME.
Re: The Pope Admits That God Is Not Omnipotent And Big Bang And Evolution Are Real.. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 13, 2014
ifeness:

So the Vatican vampires are coming out gradually to embrace the truth, after imposing their [Anunaki Mortal Masters] on the world for centuries

*In Marcus Voice* Why would I listen to their lies when the journey to the truth is so much sweeter?
Re: The Pope Admits That God Is Not Omnipotent And Big Bang And Evolution Are Real.. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 13, 2014
Zoharariel:

So the Vatican vampires are coming out gradually to embrace the truth, after imposing their [Anunaki Mortal Masters] on the world for centuries

*In Marcus Voice* Why would I listen to their lies when the journey to the truth is so much sweeter?

It is a gradual process before they own up to the fact that the Anunakis are the Gods worshiped by the Christians. The previous Pope had to retire because he couldn't do the dirty job.

The Pope started by claiming people do not have to believe in a God to go to heaven. Then he spoke about gay tolerance, now God is not directly involved in creation,I wonder what's next!

1 Like

Re: The Pope Admits That God Is Not Omnipotent And Big Bang And Evolution Are Real.. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 13, 2014
Missonas:

The pope's shift as you put it does not mark the dawn of a new believe for christians esp catholics.As with the gay issue he is trying to be accomodative.he is human dnt u frget that
God is not real?Yes its a song i'v heard countless times.HE IS VERY MUCH REAL TO ME.

That doesn't make God real still
Re: The Pope Admits That God Is Not Omnipotent And Big Bang And Evolution Are Real.. by ultraGM: 11:20pm On Nov 13, 2014
BIG BANG Shekau ass

If you are someone who admire nature and the creativities each unique element has you will believe that someone did carve or design those things.
To precticalised it just heat a rock till it breaks you will a see how badly the shape will be.
While traveling i do observed Rocks, Big stone well arrange on each other, BIG BAG effect [viberation] will never arrange those Rock in such a way
This is simple and not scientific Logic (Common Sense). Only a Fool will observed those rocks and still insist that Big Bang had occur.

If Big bang why wold earth has much water that any other planet if they actally break from the same parent?

(1) (Reply)

Is The Catholic Doctrine Contradictingg The Scripture??? / Interview With Rabbi Abraham Finkelstein / Checkout The Secret Ogboni Fraternity Membership Form In 1955 (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.