Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,873 members, 7,798,922 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked - Religion (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked (51800 Views)

Joagbaje Was Right About Ebola, Jesus Is The Cure, AnotherEbola Victim Testifies / *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Joagbaje This Will Shock You , A Very Short Message By Zac Pooen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by christemmbassey(m): 6:29pm On Mar 18, 2015
SirJohn:

It was wise counsel for you to jettison the move. Honestly you would have hit the rocks

Yeah why not, wouldn't be a bad idea having a chat over a cup of hot cappuccino, life is beyond Nairaland and the sooner anyone understands this the better.

The concept of coercion here was a figment of Joagbajes imagination, he sold the idea to you and sadly you bought into it.
That sms to Jeff was sent on the 17th of November, this thread had already reached page 13 at that time, he had eloped from Mikes residence and stopped cooperating. Even Jo couldn't get him to talk again, I had to lure him with a reward since we realised he loved money and had already made Joagbaje part with some cash.
It took my intervention and that of Mike to stop Joagbaje from giving him more money.
Joagbaje has a lot to thank me for; common sense is not that common after all.
Thanks Buddy!

Jesus said, ''let your yes, be yes,.....'' if Joa is a christian at all and d jeffgate was a honest mistake, I expect him to apologise without equivocation AND PAY HIS DEBT OF N500K. Already, the name 'joagbaje' is synonimous with fraud in Nl and is a good example of false prophets/teachers/spirits d bible warned us of. Jn10:10 was talking about such ppl like joa which many think its d devil.

3 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by PastorKun(m): 8:56am On Mar 19, 2015
christemmbassey:
Jesus said, ''let your yes, be yes,.....'' if Joa is a christian at all and d jeffgate was a honest mistake, I expect him to apologise without equivocation AND PAY HIS DEBT OF N500K. Already, the name 'joagbaje' is synonimous with fraud in Nl and is a good example of false prophets/teachers/spirits d bible warned us of. Jn10:10 was talking about such ppl like joa which many think its d devil.

And he obviously just made a lot of money from first fruits so he can't claim he doesn't have the money to pay.

3 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 25, 2015
PastorKun:

And he obviously just made a lot of money from first fruits so he can't claim he doesn't have the money to pay.

You are an iddiot for trying to drag Joagbaje's name in the mud. I have met him twice in Lagos and he is blessed and through him God did wonders in the lives of a lot of people. You should apologize to the man of God for all these insults before you all are consumed by the wrath of God
Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Atigba: 3:04pm On Mar 25, 2015
breadandbutter:

You are an iddiot for trying to drag Joagbaje's name in the mud. I have met him twice in Lagos and he is blessed and through him God did wonders in the lives of a lot of people. You should apologize to the man of God for all these insults before you all are consumed by the wrath of God
Re u mad?

4 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 25, 2015
Atigba:

Re u mad?

I'm sure you and your fellow cretins soiling Joagbaje's name are mentally ill
Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Atigba: 3:15pm On Mar 25, 2015
breadandbutter:

He is a false prophet
Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 25, 2015
Atigba:

He is a false prophet

He is not. Don't be silly. Leave the judgement to God you punk undecided

1 Like

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Atigba: 3:38pm On Mar 25, 2015
breadandbutter:

He is not. Don't be silly. Leave the judgement to God you punk undecided
U re very stupid

I know him
Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 25, 2015
Atigba:

U re very stupid

I know him

I have met him twice in lagos and i also attended his church in yenagoa twice so spare me your nonsense. He is a man of God and a role model to all right thinking christians

1 Like

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by christemmbassey(m): 4:48pm On Mar 25, 2015
breadandbutter:

breadandbutter:

do you know that Jesus is coming back?
Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 25, 2015
christemmbassey:
do you know that Jesus is coming back?

So what
Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by WinsomeX: 6:47pm On Mar 25, 2015
breadandbutter:

So what
breadandbutter:

You sound very much like the kind of deceived and gullible folks Joagbaje and Oyakhilome make a living out of.

So you have met the man... so what; there are thousands of such deceivers out there. BEWARE!!!

Joagbaje has given enough evidence on this forum to prove that, like his Pastor, Chris, he is a false prophet.

You may want to find another church to attend. Christ Embassy is a cult.

5 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by PastorKun(m): 8:12pm On Mar 25, 2015
breadandbutter:

It is your father that you are addressing as an idio.t and rather than being angry with you, I pity you for being a victim of the oyakhilome criminal organisation of which joagbaje is merely a hustling foot soldier who is trying to impress his criminal godfather and pay master.

4 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by christemmbassey(m): 9:22pm On Mar 25, 2015
[quote abreadandbutter post=31995164]

So what [/quote] for each one shall bear his own load. Gal 6:5
Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by MuttleyLaff: 3:34am On Mar 26, 2015
breadandbutter:
You are an iddiot for trying to drag Joagbaje's name in the mud.
I have met him twice in Lagos and he is blessed and through him God did wonders in the lives of a lot of people. You should apologize to the man of God for all these insults before you all are consumed by the wrath of God

PastorKun:
It is your father that you are addressing as an idio.t and rather than being angry with you,

I pity you for being a victim of the oyakhilome criminal organisation of which joagbaje is merely a hustling foot soldier who is trying to impress his criminal godfather and pay master.

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Gombs(m): 5:26am On Mar 26, 2015
Hello breadandbutter. I see you are new on this forum, welcome. You really don't need throw insults around to make your point, it's like a boomerang, it'll come back at you.

I find your topics created a bit worrisome, and I think you should surely meet Joagbaje for counselling or prayer or both. However, good spirit you've got, and I admire your wanting to tell some folks here about meeting Joagbaje, and ho nice a fellow he is.

Talking about meeting Joagbaje, I was in Bayelsa this Sunday for Super Sunday, an outreach program held across CE churches in Bayelsa.

To be honest, if most folks here were there, they'd never write terrible things about Joagbaje. It was a packed out service, and the ministrations from the choir was off this planet, then Pastor Joe came on stage, and not too long after he started worshipping, demons started checking out, folks screaming and falling, coughing and vomiting stuffs. He ministered to those who had the spirit of divination (quite a lot of them) etc

Highlight was when a septuagenarian was healed of Blindness and deafness. This one no be film, I was there gan. I saw the man's sad wife walk him to the front to where Pastor Joe was, and Pastor Joe did not even call for blind folks, I could feel the woman's faith from where I stood.

She said he fell ill, and lost his hearing and seeing abilities. Looking frail and hopeless, she came with him to church, and Joagbaje could not minister to them, as he said he could not speak their language, an they could hardly hear English.

What happened next was a wonder. Now, in CE Yenagoa, they have a vernacular church center for folks who cannot understand English, languages like Ijaw,nembe,epie etc are translated there. So Pastor Joe said "I'd minister the annointing to you (referring to one of the translators), and you take them back to the vernacular church and minister to them in their language).

He did, and the lady fell down, and was picked up, she left with the old couple. Ten minutes later, in an ecstatic move, the Old couple, and the minister came back in. The old grandfather, walking by himself, almost running, full with exuberance, gave his testimony in a broken pidgin English I could hardly decipher. All I got is "I don dey see, and hear too o", before he entered full ijaw language to the jubilation of many gathered.

I requested for the video, would get back to Joagbaje on that, and anyone who wants a clip should holla.

Life is beyond NL, and we should be careful of our utterances not just because of the consequences, but because of the gospel's sake. I recommend some of you here to make it a target to meet Jo someday.

And for starters, folks who knew the grandpa who got healed knew he was blind an deaf as a result of his illness, he had no medical report (I think), majorly because they could not afford a hospital.

Lest i forget, vote GEJ for continuity of fresh air. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by PastorKun(m): 1:26pm On Mar 26, 2015
@ Gombs
You cec folks are really shameless, even after your pastor joagbaje has been proven to be a fake miracle worker, fraud and charlatan per excellence on this very thread a coupled with the fact that he dishonestly refused to honour his pledge of paying sirjohn his 500k, you have the audacity to come here and attribute another spurious miracle healing to him. Are you not tired of seeing him ridicled

7 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Gombs(m): 3:22pm On Mar 26, 2015
PastorKun:
@ Gombs
You cec folks are really shameless, even after your pastor joagbaje has been proven to be a fake miracle worker, fraud and charlatan per excellence on this very thread a coupled with the fact that he dishonestly refused to honour his pledge of paying sirjohn his 500k, you have the audacity to come here and attribute another spurious miracle healing to him. Are you not tired of seeing him ridicled

Abeg shift!

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by dorox(m): 6:04pm On Mar 26, 2015
Where is Joagbaje when he is needed by Benny Hinn? I wonder what their excuse will be when Pastor Chris' Hospital patronage becomes public.
Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by paulGrundy(m): 6:22pm On Mar 26, 2015
dorox:
Where is Joagbaje when he is needed by Benny Hinn? I wonder what their excuse will be when Pastor Chris' Hospital patronage becomes public.

Benny Hinn has been treated, is under observation and in two weeks will be discharged from the hospital. He never spoke against medical science and he never tried to hide his illness, instead he solicited for prayers.

http://www.bennyhinn.org/my-personal-testimony-of-gods-miracle-power/

And yes he shared his testimony of the healing hand of God and medicine in his life.

1 Like

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Gombs(m): 7:21pm On Mar 26, 2015
paulGrundy:

Benny Hinn has been treated, is under observation and in two weeks will be discharged from the hospital. He never spoke against medical science and he never tried to hide his illness, instead he solicited for prayers.

http://www.bennyhinn.org/my-personal-testimony-of-gods-miracle-power/

And yes he shared his testimony of the healing hand of God and medicine in his life.

Thank you very much.
Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by WinsomeX: 8:51pm On Mar 26, 2015
Gombs:

Hello breadandbutter. I see you are new on this forum, welcome. You really don't need throw insults around to make your point, it's like a boomerang, it'll come back at you.

I find your topics created a bit worrisome, and I think you should surely meet Joagbaje for counselling or prayer or both. However, good spirit you've got, and I admire your wanting to tell some folks here about meeting Joagbaje, and ho nice a fellow he

Good advice.

Gombs:

Talking about meeting Joagbaje, I was in Bayelsa this Sunday for Super Sunday, an outreach program held across CE churches in Bayelsa.

To be honest, if most folks here were there, they'd never write terrible things about Joagbaje. It was a packed out service, and the ministrations from the choir was off this planet, then Pastor Joe came on stage, and not too long after he started worshipping, demons started checking out, folks screaming and falling, coughing and vomiting stuffs. He ministered to those who had the spirit of divination (quite a lot of them) etc

Sounds like a typical pentecostal revival program. Just that the spiritists, the herbalists, the C&S and Cele, do a lot more.

Gombs:

Highlight was when a septuagenarian was healed of Blindness and deafness. This one no be film, I was there gan. I saw the man's sad wife walk him to the front to where Pastor Joe was, and Pastor Joe did not even call for blind folks, I could feel the woman's faith from where I stood.

She said he fell ill, and lost his hearing and seeing abilities. Looking frail and hopeless, she came with him to church, and Joagbaje could not minister to them, as he said he could not speak their language, an they could hardly hear English.

What happened next was a wonder. Now, in CE Yenagoa, they have a vernacular church center for folks who cannot understand English, languages like Ijaw,nembe,epie etc are translated there. So Pastor Joe said "I'd minister the annointing to you (referring to one of the translators), and you take them back to the vernacular church and minister to them in their language).

He did, and the lady fell down, and was picked up, she left with the old couple. Ten minutes later, in an ecstatic move, the Old couple, and the minister came back in. The old grandfather, walking by himself, almost running, full with exuberance, gave his testimony in a broken pidgin English I could hardly decipher. All I got is "I don dey see, and hear too o", before he entered full ijaw language to the jubilation of many gathered.

I requested for the video, would get back to Joagbaje on that, and anyone who wants a clip should holla.

And you really want us to believe this story. After Ebola "healing" in Tanzania. And the healinb of HIV SirJohn busted, you sure do not want to bring this one in. Lets make it pass. Or better still call it "Tales by CEC Moonlights" designed for the gullible.

Gombs:

Life is beyond NL, and we should be careful of our utterances not just because of the consequences, but because of the gospel's sake. I recommend some of you here to make it a target to meet Jo someday.

Yeah, like Jo is Jesus Christ or something. Well, if he works as many phony miracles as Oyakhilome, why not? Maybe when he becomes General Overseer in the event of a coup!

Gombs:

And for starters, folks who knew the grandpa who got healed knew he was blind an deaf as a result of his illness, he had no medical report (I think), majorly because they could not afford a hospital.

Yeah... right.

Gombs:

Lest i forget, vote GEJ for continuity of fresh air. :

Your choice

GOMBS, YOUR CHURCH IS A CULT. I hope to prove it after the elections.

For now, let me make some points clear: That you go to church and there was good singing and music; that people were screaming and shouting or crying does not mean that what going on was by the Spirit of God.

Without even knowing as much as I knew then, I could come to the conclusion that the spirit that works whatever work at the Christ Embassy and many other charismatic churches is NOT the Spirit of Jesus. It is a demonic spirit, a damning spirit. This is what I made clear to mbaemeka in that final post I made to him. These are just one reason your church is a cult.

Two things define the workings of the Holy Spirit:

1. Sound Doctrine
2. Fruit of the Spirit seen through holy living.

Unfortunately the CEC just has all but these two things. Your church is devoid of the Spirit of God. Your church is a cult preparing souls to be damned in hell.

1 Like

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Gombs(m): 9:18pm On Mar 26, 2015
After the elections you say?

Well, I'll get my arsenals really ready. It's been a while I got some debate.

Bring it on bro. wink
Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Oyinprince(m): 12:51am On Mar 27, 2015
Gombs:
After the elections you say?

Well, I'll get my arsenals really ready. It's been a while I got some debate.

Bring it on bro. wink
Will it really be necessary to have a debate on those kind of topics

1 Like

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Gombs(m): 6:28am On Mar 27, 2015
Oyinprince:
Will it really be necessary to have a debate on those kind of topics

Yeah, we are the restraining force of evil in NL. If we don't debate, he'd successfully deceive a few more, who will deceive further.

1 Like

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by WinsomeX: 7:09pm On Mar 27, 2015
Gombs:

Yeah, we are the restraining force of evil in NL. If we don't debate, he'd successfully deceive a few more, who will deceive further.

The aim is not to deceive. The aim is to end your church's deceit on young minds. It is to enlighten Christians. It is to point out the wolves.

Coming soon...

1 Like

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Gombs(m): 7:38pm On Mar 27, 2015
WinsomeX:

The aim is not to deceive. The aim is to end your church's deceit on young minds. It is to enlighten Christians. It is to point out the wolves.

Coming soon...

I'm waiting buddy wink wink
Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 27, 2015
It saddens me when I see the way Christian folks handle 'religious matters' like this.The scripture said we should leave judgement to God,who shall bring to light every matter that seems to be hidden from man.Why waste your time debatin/arguing on irrelevant things.when real matters are out there that need to be addressed before it gets too late...The trumpet of judgement is about to be blown...how many of you can boldly say "by the grace of God am living a righteous life...believers are backsliding,sinners are not yielding...we should be thinking of how we will move d gospel forward...not debating/arguing whether. past jogbaje miracles is real or fake...leave PST jogbaje to God,lest you be found fighting with God.

2 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Gombs(m): 6:27am On Mar 28, 2015
^^
Wise words buddy!

But these set of folk? Hmmmm... Wait for them to attack you instead of the message.

These set of folks have a concise idea on how the Church of God ought to be like...yet, all they can do is talk, and write, and talk some more... No action whatsoever. Like you said (I've said it for a million times now), the real job is outside, folks perishing, yet these lot (true gospel preachers) DO NOT make any conscious move to preach Christ, or win souls.

I asked a fella here whether he can present to God just 3 soul he's won to Christ this year alone... If they win souls, they'd have been wise, the good book said so.

God bless you jare
Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by McSterling(m): 10:00am On Mar 28, 2015
So joagbaje hasn't paid up yet. Whatever happened to let your yea be yea...? What's popping, pastor Jo? Surely the tithes and offerings, the gifts and first fruits down to the 12th fruits can pay this debt, yet leaving an humongous largesse for you and your minions to feed on. Didn't the Bible say somewhere to "owe no man"?

2 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by WinsomeX: 11:12am On Mar 28, 2015
Dsojourner:
It saddens me when I see the way Christian folks handle 'religious matters' like this.The scripture said we should leave judgement to God,who shall bring to light every matter that seems to be hidden from man.Why waste your time debatin/arguing on irrelevant things.when real matters are out there that need to be addressed before it gets too late...The trumpet of judgement is about to be blown...how many of you can boldly say "by the grace of God am living a righteous life...believers are backsliding,sinners are not yielding...we should be thinking of how we will move d gospel forward...not debating/arguing whether. past jogbaje miracles is real or fake...leave PST jogbaje to God,lest you be found fighting with God.

Jude 1:3 Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.

2 Corinthians 11:2 For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ. 11:3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ. 11:4 For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him. 11:13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. 11:15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

1 Corinthians 5:11 But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat. 5:12 For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within? 5:13 But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person.

1 Timothy 4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; 4:2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron; 4:6 If thou put the brethren in remembrance of these things, thou shalt be a good minister of Jesus Christ, nourished up in the words of faith and of good doctrine, whereunto thou hast attained.

Matthew 24:4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. 24:5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. 24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. 24:12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. 24:13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

Acts 20:28 Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood. 20:29 For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock. 20:30 Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them.

1 Like

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by WinsomeX: 11:18am On Mar 28, 2015
^^^

Sir, you may want to explain to me the relevance of these scriptures to the church.

Two things scriptures enjoin on us as Christians: Propagate the gospel; Preserve the gospel.

When Jesus told the disciples in Matthew 28, GO YE... He was instructing them to propagate the gospel. When he said TEACHING THEM ALL I HAD TAUGHT YOU... They were instructions to preserve the gospel. in other words, teach only what I taught you, scriptures, and nothing else.

The tragedy of the times is that Christians propagate a false gospel. That is the dilemma of Christ Embassy Church. You may convert men to your church but such are not converted to Christ. That's why the scandals do not end in that church.

I trust you understand me.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' / Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding / 7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.