Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked (51882 Views)

Joagbaje Was Right About Ebola, Jesus Is The Cure, AnotherEbola Victim Testifies / *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Joagbaje This Will Shock You , A Very Short Message By Zac Pooen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Boss13: 5:28pm On Nov 13, 2014
Fourcade:

Boss, let's see what he has to say. . .Easy does it

Fourcade, you won't understand till you go through our previous threads on this. I am highly vexed. This was a man that said a lot. PastorKun can bear witnessed to this. Winsomex, Kenyan28 can also bear witness. He is lucky I am not physically there with him. A slap would be good for his stupid face.

9 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Joagbaje(m): 5:29pm On Nov 13, 2014
We record several testimonies and healings every week. So a miracle is not a strange occurrence . Probably that gave room for my little carelessness . LEt me explain JEFF case then you can judge if theres any evil intention .. . .

3 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 13, 2014
PastorKun:

And joagbaje was 'smart' enough to send such an incriminating screen shot to sirjohn as evidence. grin

At least that shows that he had nothing to hide. That fact alone has increased my respect for him. How many nairalanders can be that open? Can you?
Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Gombs(m): 5:30pm On Nov 13, 2014
Boss13:

FRAUSTER SHUT THE HELL UP. DO YOU WANT ME TO GO DIG UP HOW YOU BOASTED. YOU ARE A FRAUD, A SHAME AND DISGRACE TO MANKIND. SHUT UP

JOAGBAJE WHAT IS THIS BELOW?

Joagbaje:
I presented an HIV case that was healed here . I dare all of you to investigate it . Go to the federal medical centre . And expose my lie . I somehow think you guys knows I'm right but pride will not allow you to admit . If not somebody should have investigated this testimony .

You don't want him to speak again? Are you normal?
Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Boss13: 5:31pm On Nov 13, 2014
SirJohn:

I am not here to ridicule Joagbaje, I think he deserves the opportunity to explain himself before the world and probably apologize for his mistakes.
that is what I expect him to do. If that does not happen then I will assume he is unrepentant and maybe we will then unsheathe our swords

SirJohn, I am totally shocked you would say this. Can you not remember all what he said in previous threads. What chance do you give to a fraudster rather than put him in his shoes. He is going to cook up more fraud stories to cover his shame. What excuse do I want to read from this F.O.O.L who deceives people in the name of religion. He should be cast away from our midst.

9 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Topgainer: 5:31pm On Nov 13, 2014
Joagbaje:

Firstly I humbly apologise for any misrepresentation
Thank God.
This is what your mentor will never do. How I wish Pastor Chris will apologize to his wife for the dehumanizing treatments

14 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Gombs(m): 5:31pm On Nov 13, 2014
striktlymi:

At least that shows that he had nothing to hide. That fact alone has increased my respect for him. How many nairalanders can be that open? Can you?

Don't mind them jare... Joagbaje could have esily bribed Jeff... and we would not have been here to start with.

...but he didn't

1 Like

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Topgainer: 5:32pm On Nov 13, 2014
Joagbaje:

But I want to clearly state that there's no fraud nor fraudulent intention . The video was posted for Gods glory

SO WHAT WENT WRONG. . . .?

That's the problem with many Pastors inventing all sorts to give God glory. Must we package lies to give God Glory?
Nobody should try to move faster that God. When God decides to keep silence for a while can Pastors respect that and humbly refer these sick to the Hospitals while prayers can continue there. It doesn't in anyway diminish the Pastor. God does his miracles the way He wants and the time he wants it perfected

15 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Boss13: 5:33pm On Nov 13, 2014
Gombs:

You don't want him to speak again? Are you normal?

YOU, HIS ACCOMPLICE. I REMEMBER YOU WELL. BIRDS OF A FEATHER - YOU CAN COMPLETE THE REST.

4 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Joagbaje(m): 5:34pm On Nov 13, 2014
Sorry I posted but it went off .let me re type in bits
Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Boss13: 5:35pm On Nov 13, 2014
striktlymi:

He has been running and avoiding nairaland. I have specifically called him out on several occasions to prove his innocence.

4 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by plaetton: 5:35pm On Nov 13, 2014
flourishG:

What dumb statement u making or u trynna cover up some bullshit or what? When u read da second post again, read it slowly n with ya God mind open or call Joe to come out n tell da world he didn't have those conversations with John n remember John said he has all conversation recorded n we then ask him to provide da recording. So far Joe has not come out n denied anything said in da investigation but you here trynna cover up stuff. Be careful dude

Yeah.
He is the proverbial monkey that sees nothing and hears nothing when it is about pious fraud.
He is the chief endorser if Pius fraud.
It makes one wonder about his own moral grounding.

2 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by SirJohn(m): 5:35pm On Nov 13, 2014
Boss13:

SirJohn, I am totally shocked you would say this. Can you not remember all what he said in previous threads. What chance do you give to a fraudster rather than put him in his shoes. He is going to cook up more fraud stories to cover his shame. What excuse do I want to read from this F.O.O.L who deceives people in the name of religion. He should be cast away from our midst.

Temper temper. . . He deserves a chance to speak

1 Like

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Fourcade(m): 5:35pm On Nov 13, 2014
Gombs:

Don't mind them jare... Joagbaje could have esily bribed Jeff... and we would not have been here to start with.

...but he didn't

This doesn't make sense and you know it!
So he could have easily bribed his way out? I guess that's what the N30k was meant for!

Allow him to speak mbok!

1 Like

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Boss13: 5:35pm On Nov 13, 2014
Joagbaje:

We record several testimonies and healings every week. So a miracle is not a strange occurrence . Probably that gave room for my little carelessness . LEt me explain JEFF case then you can judge if theres any evil intention .. . .

GO TO HELL YOU BLOODY GOAT. YOU LIAR. YOU ARE NO MAN OF GOD. YOU ARE A PIG, A LIAR.

5 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Gombs(m): 5:37pm On Nov 13, 2014
Fourcade:

So he could have easily bribed his way out? I guess that's what the N30k was meant for!

Allow him to speak mbok!

so, if the 30k was for bribe, why did Jo now tell SirJohn about it?

Jo, please ignore the imp above me. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 13, 2014
Boss13:

MY FRIEND I NOTICED HIM READING THIS THREAD NOT QUITE LONG AGO. WAS HE READING AND DRIVING AT THE SAME TIME?
Peeps will say anything to defend their ilk.
That includes forgetting to do simple reasoning.

Frauds of the same feather flock together.

6 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Boss13: 5:38pm On Nov 13, 2014
Okay Joagbaje explain your lying self

2 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by plaetton: 5:39pm On Nov 13, 2014
nep2ra:

Here comes another shameless thief and liar.

You can go to blazes for all I care.

Liars and hypocrites are easy to spot and identify. They all speak the same language and tend cover for each other.

5 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by PastorKun(m): 5:40pm On Nov 13, 2014
Joagbaje:

But I want to clearly state that there's no fraud nor fraudulent intention . The video was posted for Gods glory

SO WHAT WENT WRONG. . . .?

I didn't see God being glorified in that video, it was all about the 'healing powers' of joagbaje.

22 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Joagbaje(m): 5:42pm On Nov 13, 2014
When Jeff came to share his testimony. The first thing I asked for was his medical papers . He said he was asked to come for it. I asked him if he minded I share it online he said he didn't mind . I asked him to get the papers and how soon would it be . He said by weekend or so. I trusted and assumed he would have done that.

I also asked the editors to search for the programme he mentioned where he was prayed for . And the only video clip that agreed with his testimony was that particular insert. After the editing . I tried to get him to watch the video but he was not in town . When I felt the need to post the video . I sent him a link to watch it . And he replied it was him . I sent a screen shot of my Whatssapp conversation with him to Sirjohn . I hope he would be kind enough to show it . I'm using iPhone and can't post the screen shot here. . . .
Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by christemmbassey(m): 5:43pm On Nov 13, 2014
Fourcade:

Allow him to speak mbok!
Etangekak, bros, abadie? Or etiedidie?
Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Boss13: 5:43pm On Nov 13, 2014
Joagbaje:

You saw the video of my crusade, you saw the video of the HIV person I prayed for . May God curse be on me if I have posted any false information here. It's so painful to see how you who once knew truth shattered this woman's faith.

Ask her , when she first came on Nairaland , people taught she was a CEC member giving false testimony. I contacted her by mail and phone and pleaded with her two things . Please don't give a false testimony,God doesn't need it . But when I confirmed she was genuine . But I observed she had issue with anger and was insulting people here. I still pleaded with her again such . I have to stand before God one day to account for my life. If I could tell her then not to give a fake testimony ,you should know I won't be part of a lie.

By the time her language begin to change , from "HOW COME MY HEALING WAS NOT PERMANENT". to "I WAS NEVER HEALED" I backed off . Because at this point praying for her will never work except God will just do a spectacular miracle by healing just to demonstrate his love.

Fake pastor you remember this?

8 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Fourcade(m): 5:44pm On Nov 13, 2014
Boss13:
Okay Joagbaje explain your lying self

I don't know what's taking long! angry
I will prefer SirJohn continues with his updates.
Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by flourishG(m): 5:44pm On Nov 13, 2014
striktlymi:

Now go back and read it again with whatever mind you have and tell me ONE thing you can indict him of, safe for believing the seeming lies of another?

I wonder how people pounce on things that doesn't follow. If someone is guilty of something state it clearly and back it up with evidence. Your post lacks two things:

1) What you accuse him of.
2) Evidence to support whatever you accuse him of.

All I see in your post is just an emotional rant probably because you are one of the many 'vultures' lurking around, waiting to see another 'fall'.
Ya parents must be ashamed of spending their hard earned money to send you through school if you're this dumb. And who da heck is Joe that I wish him fall? If he falls he falls by himself not cos any man wants his downfall. U looking for evidence? Dam dude, u didn't want da video or what n still looking for evidence? Dammm!!!

7 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Joagbaje(m): 5:44pm On Nov 13, 2014
. . .

I could have forged a document if there any intention to deccieve . My confidence was based on the fact that no normal person will come and testify of a stigmatic decease like HIV when even some who got healed of it don't like people to know they had it. . .
Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by PastorKun(m): 5:45pm On Nov 13, 2014
Boss13:

GO TO HELL YOU BLOODY GOAT. YOU LIAR. YOU ARE NO MAN OF GOD. YOU ARE A PIG, A LIAR.

Bros take it easy on him na, allow him to explain himself.

1 Like

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Boss13: 5:45pm On Nov 13, 2014
Joagbaje:

When Jeff came to share his testimony. The first thing I asked for was his medical papers . He said he was asked to come for it. I asked him if he minded I share it online he said he didn't mind . I asked him to get the papers and how soon would it be . He said by weekend or so. I trusted and assumed he would have done that.

I also asked the editors to search for the programme he mentioned where he was prayed for . And the only video clip that agreed with his testimony was that particular insert. After the editing . I tried to get him to watch the video but he was not in town . When I felt the need to post the video . I sent him a link to watch it . And he replied it was him . I sent a screen shot of my Whatssapp conversation with him to Sirjohn . I hope he would be kind enough to show it . I'm using iPhone and can't post the screen shot here. . . .

Mtshewwwww

3 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Fourcade(m): 5:46pm On Nov 13, 2014
christemmbassey:
Etangekak, bros, abadie? Or etiedidie?

Idiok! cheesy

Ete Abasi mbok o. . .na just small i learn while doing my service there! grin

Sosong grin
Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by plaetton: 5:47pm On Nov 13, 2014
striktlymi:

Now go back and read it again with whatever mind you have and tell me ONE thing you can indict him of, safe for believing the seeming lies of another?

I wonder how people pounce on things that doesn't follow. If someone is guilty of something state it clearly and back it up with evidence. Your post lacks two things:

1) What you accuse him of.
2) Evidence to support whatever you accuse him of.

All I see in your post is just an emotional rant probably because you are one of the many 'vultures' lurking around, waiting to see another 'fall'.
I am always shell shocked to see you defending the indefensible.
I have hardly seen you defending anything virtuous, anything other the fraud or malfeasance of religious fraudsters.

Dante once said " There is a special place in hell for those who maintain silence in the face of moral malfeasance".

The person being accused is not even putting up as much bulkshyte as you are, in trying to defend him.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by PastorKun(m): 5:49pm On Nov 13, 2014
Gombs:

...but he didn't

Abi oh, if it had been Oyaks he wouldn't have wasted time in bribing him abi? grin

6 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 13, 2014
Boss13:

He has been running and avoiding nairaland. I have specifically called him out on several occasions to prove his innocence.

If that was the case then he wouldn't have been cooperative during the investigation. He was so cooperative and open that he indirectly helped in showing the falsehood of Jeff's claim.

Pastor Joagbaje is not God to see the deceitful hearts of men. Jeff for whatever reason, as far as I have read, made a claim which happens to be false. Kudos to Joagbaje he did request for medical reports, though he later decided to take Jeff's words for it.

If there is someone to blame here it would have been Jeff not Joagbaje. If it can be established that Pastor Joagbaje committed any act of fraud then he would have been blame-worthy but for now there is no shred of evidence that Pastor Joagbaje committed fraud.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Adeboye Frowns At Pastors Growing Beards / Church Members Carry Their Pastor On A Chair During Deliverance Session. Photo / Woman Teaches Married Couple How To Pray During Sex For God's Blessing At Orgasm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.