Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

...she Wants Sex But Do Not Want Having Relationship! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ...she Wants Sex But Do Not Want Having Relationship! (3978 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / Help! Can’t Satisfy My Girlfriend Who Wants Sex Every Night- BUNMI COLUMN / I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

...she Wants Sex But Do Not Want Having Relationship! by semasir: 12:34pm On Nov 13, 2014
I recently met this lady who surprises me each time I visit her shocked Just last weekend, I visited her and her siblings (she lives with two of her younger siblings) and suddenly all through the night, she keeps disturbing me for sex not minding her siblings are there. We met not more than 2 months and that is the 3rd time of visit.

NB: ....I met her when I moved to my current location and we only got close due to church activities and the last visit was because we went out together for an event from church and her house is closest to church for the next day service since we arrived late from the outing.
Re: ...she Wants Sex But Do Not Want Having Relationship! by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 13, 2014
You guys are just friends with mutual benefits

1 Like

Re: ...she Wants Sex But Do Not Want Having Relationship! by semasir: 12:59pm On Nov 13, 2014
...is sex the mutual benefit?
edozie04:
You guys are just friends with mutual benefits
Re: ...she Wants Sex But Do Not Want Having Relationship! by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 13, 2014
semasir:
...is sex the mutual benefit?
I believe so

1 Like

Re: ...she Wants Sex But Do Not Want Having Relationship! by acenazt: 1:06pm On Nov 13, 2014
this is just the best thing for u. A Situationship. You don't have to worry about cheating or commitments.
Re: ...she Wants Sex But Do Not Want Having Relationship! by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 13, 2014
What many people are looking for,God give you for free
Girls that don't want a commited relationship in Nigeria(scares)
Re: ...she Wants Sex But Do Not Want Having Relationship! by semasir: 1:15pm On Nov 13, 2014
grin u no serious!
Ipledge:
What many people are looking for,God give you for free
Girls that don't want a commited relationship in Nigeria(scares)

oops!! its not fair to me and my realtionship with my woman I believe and how about STDs?
acenazt:
this is just the best thing for u. A Situationship. You don't have to worry about cheating or commitments.
Re: ...she Wants Sex But Do Not Want Having Relationship! by adepiero: 1:21pm On Nov 13, 2014
semasir:
grin u no serious!

oops!! its not fair to me and my realtionship with my woman I believe and how about STDs?

Haven't you heard about condoms? undecided
Re: ...she Wants Sex But Do Not Want Having Relationship! by acenazt: 1:23pm On Nov 13, 2014
semasir:
grin u no serious!

S Wetin guy throw away that Ur feeling of sympathy ohh Wetin is not fair? knack dat lady like nail and maybe una go end up dating.

2 Likes

Re: ...she Wants Sex But Do Not Want Having Relationship! by semasir: 1:27pm On Nov 13, 2014
yes but what is not right is not because I plan counselling her because she seems to needs it more.

adepiero:
Haven't you heard about condoms? undecided
Re: ...she Wants Sex But Do Not Want Having Relationship! by semasir: 1:27pm On Nov 13, 2014
I am in a relationship already sir!!!
acenazt:
S Wetin guy throw away that Ur feeling of sympathy ohh Wetin is not fair? knack dat lady like nail and maybe una go end up dating.

1 Like

Re: ...she Wants Sex But Do Not Want Having Relationship! by acenazt: 1:30pm On Nov 13, 2014
semasir:
I am in a relationship already sir!!!
then why visit her?

1 Like

Re: ...she Wants Sex But Do Not Want Having Relationship! by Evina(f): 1:32pm On Nov 13, 2014
Mr church boy aka counselor of single h.o.r.n.y ladies, what is your reason for the third visit?

You are in a relationship, what are you then doing sleeping in another woman's house three consecutive times?

Lastly sir, what is the correlation between your topic and your post? I don't see where you explained her desire to have a purely sexual relationship with you.

1 Like

Re: ...she Wants Sex But Do Not Want Having Relationship! by Drdaps(m): 1:38pm On Nov 13, 2014
Op in just two months you are sleeping in her room along with her two siblings and you claimed that you have your own apartment. I don't think so.
Re: ...she Wants Sex But Do Not Want Having Relationship! by semasir: 1:41pm On Nov 13, 2014
my third visit was because we arrived late from an outing and her route was the stoppage whereas mine is still far off and the arrival time is also odd- past 10:00pm and she has been staying in this city for so long while I am a newbie- a corper and the lodge gate would have been locked as at that time
Evina:
Mr church boy aka counselor of single Hot ladies, what is your reason for the third visit?

You are in a relationship, what are you then doing sleeping in another woman's house three consecutive times?

Lastly sir, what is the correlation between your topic and your post? I don't see where you explained her desire to have a purely sexual relationship with you.
Re: ...she Wants Sex But Do Not Want Having Relationship! by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 13, 2014
konji dey catch her and all she wants is a stress reliever simple undecided
Re: ...she Wants Sex But Do Not Want Having Relationship! by semasir: 1:43pm On Nov 13, 2014
I don't have my personal apartment rather a lodge because I am a Corps Member and within these two months, the last two months are when I only know her MORE a little due to church engagements
Drdaps:
Op in just two months you are sleeping in her room along with her two siblings and you claimed that you have your own apartment. I don't think so.
Re: ...she Wants Sex But Do Not Want Having Relationship! by Drdaps(m): 1:51pm On Nov 13, 2014
semasir:
I don't have my personal apartment rather a lodge because I am a Corps Member and within these two months, the last two months are when I only know her MORE a little due to church engagements
despite that its either lack of or low selfesteem.Coz she not alone.
Re: ...she Wants Sex But Do Not Want Having Relationship! by semasir: 1:54pm On Nov 13, 2014
on her part you mean or me?
Drdaps:

despite that its either lack of or low selfesteem.Coz she not alone.
Re: ...she Wants Sex But Do Not Want Having Relationship! by Evina(f): 2:03pm On Nov 13, 2014
semasir:
my third visit was because we arrived late from an outing and her route was the stoppage whereas mine is still far off and the arrival time is also odd- past 10:00pm and she has been staying in this city for so long while I am a newbie- a corper and the lodge gate would have been locked as at that time

Where is your girlfriend that you two are always going for "outings"? What kind of outing sef?
Re: ...she Wants Sex But Do Not Want Having Relationship! by semasir: 2:10pm On Nov 13, 2014
my woman is in Lagos and I am in PH and this was a church member burial in AkwaIbom

Evina:

Where is your girlfriend that you two are always going for "outings"? What kind of outing sef?
Re: ...she Wants Sex But Do Not Want Having Relationship! by KingTom(m): 2:11pm On Nov 13, 2014
Mondisweets:
konji dey catch her and all she wants is a stress reliever simple undecided
Gbam! grin

1 Like

Re: ...she Wants Sex But Do Not Want Having Relationship! by Evina(f): 2:14pm On Nov 13, 2014
semasir:
my woman is in Lagos and I am in PH and this was a church member burial in AkwaIbom

But you and I know it's only a matter of time before you rent space in her land.
Re: ...she Wants Sex But Do Not Want Having Relationship! by semasir: 2:18pm On Nov 13, 2014
i do not understand you....
Evina:

But you and I know it's only a matter of time before you rent space in her land.
Re: ...she Wants Sex But Do Not Want Having Relationship! by Evina(f): 2:26pm On Nov 13, 2014
semasir:

Don't worry, you will soon. wink grin
Re: ...she Wants Sex But Do Not Want Having Relationship! by samtol4(m): 2:42pm On Nov 13, 2014
semasir:
RUN FOR YOUR LIFE before it is too late .
Re: ...she Wants Sex But Do Not Want Having Relationship! by samtol4(m): 2:52pm On Nov 13, 2014
Evina:

lol so hilarious....
Re: ...she Wants Sex But Do Not Want Having Relationship! by Drdaps(m): 3:29pm On Nov 13, 2014
semasir:
on her part you mean or me?
you
Re: ...she Wants Sex But Do Not Want Having Relationship! by semasir: 4:49pm On Nov 13, 2014
Issokay
Drdaps:

you
Re: ...she Wants Sex But Do Not Want Having Relationship! by Mattyj(m): 4:55pm On Nov 13, 2014
Guy abeg forward dat babe number to me make I help u akpako her sharp sharp,no time..
Re: ...she Wants Sex But Do Not Want Having Relationship! by major466(m): 5:02pm On Nov 13, 2014
I have just one word for you: Run!
Re: ...she Wants Sex But Do Not Want Having Relationship! by semasir: 5:03pm On Nov 13, 2014
Devil.....
Mattyj:
Guy abeg forward dat babe number to me make I help u akpako her sharp sharp,no time..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Hold Husband Joystick For Sleeping With Housemaid.(picture) / Chinese Man Who Has 7 Human Size Sex Dolls But Doesnt Sleep With Them / Help: I'm Tired Of Who To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.