Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

I Dont Understand My Landlord's Wife Anymore! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dont Understand My Landlord's Wife Anymore! (9798 Views)

Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? / My Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont Understand My Landlord's Wife Anymore! by cokacoola(m): 1:11pm On Nov 13, 2014
Pls i need a honest advice on this matter, i move into my new apartment about a month now, my landlord stays in india so it was just the wife nd the kids staying.. The wife seems to be a good woman, if i didt go to work sumtimes i wil stay in their apartment chat with her and play with d kid she is juxt the kinda peaceful landlady any teneat wil wish for but my problem with is that anytime i bring any babe to the house, her mood wil change and she will not talk with me for a long time. This has been happening 4 long now and i have not have the courage to confront her.....ADVICE PLS

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dont Understand My Landlord's Wife Anymore! by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 13, 2014
cokacoola:
Pls i need a honest advice on this matter, i move into my new apartment about a month now, my landlord stays in india so it was just the wife nd the kids staying.. The wife seems to be a good woman, if i didt go to work sumtimes i wil stay in their apartment chat with her and play with d kid she is juxt the kinda peaceful landlady any teneat wil wish for but my problem with is that anytime i bring any babe to the house, her mood wil change and she will not talk with me for a long time. This has been happening 4 long now and i have not have the courage to confront her.....ADVICE PLS
u don enta one chance....why not ask her why she behaves so....

2 Likes

Re: I Dont Understand My Landlord's Wife Anymore! by BreezyRita(f): 1:14pm On Nov 13, 2014
Maybe she's godly. And doesn't like sinners. grin grin

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Dont Understand My Landlord's Wife Anymore! by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 13, 2014
Make it a hello - hi relationship ignore her frowns and continue your life.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dont Understand My Landlord's Wife Anymore! by cokacoola(m): 1:19pm On Nov 13, 2014
BreezyRita:
Maybe she's godly. And doesn't like sinners. grin grin
those having a girlfriend make's one a sinner

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dont Understand My Landlord's Wife Anymore! by cokacoola(m): 1:21pm On Nov 13, 2014
andromida:
Make it a hello - hi relationship ignore her frowns and continue your life.
thats what i have been trying to do but after some time she wil be the one talking to me again
Re: I Dont Understand My Landlord's Wife Anymore! by Evina(f): 1:23pm On Nov 13, 2014
cokacoola:

You missed the sarcasm in her post.

@BreezyRita, I like your sense of humour grin

8 Likes

Re: I Dont Understand My Landlord's Wife Anymore! by Andyblaze: 1:25pm On Nov 13, 2014
Advice loading...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Dont Understand My Landlord's Wife Anymore! by skybird1: 1:25pm On Nov 13, 2014
is she hot?
Re: I Dont Understand My Landlord's Wife Anymore! by cokacoola(m): 1:29pm On Nov 13, 2014
skybird1:
is she hot?
she is ok!
Re: I Dont Understand My Landlord's Wife Anymore! by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 13, 2014
cokacoola:
thats what i have been trying to do but after some time she wil be the one talking to me again

Then talk to her if she talks to you but avoid visiting her in her home soon you will not even notice her frowns.

1 Like

Re: I Dont Understand My Landlord's Wife Anymore! by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 13, 2014
The woman is jealous

2 Likes

Re: I Dont Understand My Landlord's Wife Anymore! by cokacoola(m): 1:40pm On Nov 13, 2014
Andyblaze:
Advice loading...
advice your guy na
Re: I Dont Understand My Landlord's Wife Anymore! by cokacoola(m): 1:41pm On Nov 13, 2014
kaybiel2u:
The woman is jealous
jealous of what bros?
Re: I Dont Understand My Landlord's Wife Anymore! by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 13, 2014
She needs your corrk in her cunt
Re: I Dont Understand My Landlord's Wife Anymore! by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 13, 2014
#Sighs

Like dey say
Proximity stimulates affection

4 Likes

Re: I Dont Understand My Landlord's Wife Anymore! by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 13, 2014
cokacoola:
jealous of what bros?
u mite nt knw bt she wants u to throw a hand of affection to her since her hubby is nt around bt wen u ddnt do dt she begins to frown at u weneva u bring in ur chics
Re: I Dont Understand My Landlord's Wife Anymore! by Andyblaze: 1:49pm On Nov 13, 2014
My brain still dey boot

cokacoola:
advice your guy na
Re: I Dont Understand My Landlord's Wife Anymore! by aristocrazzy: 1:49pm On Nov 13, 2014
Wetin u dey say she dey jealous? NO
She no like the noise wey una dey make 4 night. datsall.
Re: I Dont Understand My Landlord's Wife Anymore! by cokacoola(m): 1:51pm On Nov 13, 2014
Andyblaze:
My brain still dey boot

grin
Re: I Dont Understand My Landlord's Wife Anymore! by johnbuck81(m): 2:07pm On Nov 13, 2014
OP stop pretending lyk u dnt kno wat she wants...
she wants somtin..
ur somtin...
to put into her somthing...
if u dnt want ur somthing to enta her somthing,then avoid her.
dats jux it.

1 Like

Re: I Dont Understand My Landlord's Wife Anymore! by stinggy(m): 2:10pm On Nov 13, 2014
cokacoola:
she is ok!
Then pls help her... she obviously needs help grin grin grin
Re: I Dont Understand My Landlord's Wife Anymore! by cokacoola(m): 2:11pm On Nov 13, 2014
johnbuck81:
OP stop pretending lyk u dnt kno wat she wants...
she wants somtin..
ur somtin...
to put into her somthing...
if u dnt want ur somthing to enta her somthing,then avoid her.
dats jux it.
she is marid na
Re: I Dont Understand My Landlord's Wife Anymore! by cokacoola(m): 2:12pm On Nov 13, 2014
stinggy:

Then pls help her... she obviously needs help grin grin grin
which help bros
Re: I Dont Understand My Landlord's Wife Anymore! by DonaldGenes(m): 2:16pm On Nov 13, 2014
maybe she's godly. And doesn't like sinners. gringrin

"Stolen Cømment "
Re: I Dont Understand My Landlord's Wife Anymore! by Smoj(m): 2:33pm On Nov 13, 2014
Re: I Dont Understand My Landlord's Wife Anymore! by johnbuck81(m): 2:38pm On Nov 13, 2014
cokacoola:
she is marid na
jux avoid her if u dnt want to.
her husband is away n she needs somone at d moment n u r d closest person at d moment.
jux do it or u avoid her.
Re: I Dont Understand My Landlord's Wife Anymore! by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 13, 2014
Op,ur landlady don fall in love wif u!
Re: I Dont Understand My Landlord's Wife Anymore! by Equado(m): 3:03pm On Nov 13, 2014
cokacoola:
are you really asking this question??
Re: I Dont Understand My Landlord's Wife Anymore! by stinggy(m): 3:14pm On Nov 13, 2014
cokacoola:
which help bros
Which help u dey help dos babes wey u dey cari com house

1 Like

Re: I Dont Understand My Landlord's Wife Anymore! by Wisegeek01(m): 3:15pm On Nov 13, 2014
Dude and u av time to open thread. .. Go and ask her sharpaly wat d problem is, abi u wan "pack" ni*

1 Like

Re: I Dont Understand My Landlord's Wife Anymore! by cokacoola(m): 3:24pm On Nov 13, 2014
stinggy:

Which help u dey help dos babes wey u dey cari com house
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Snake Was Killed With Light On Its Head, Could Someone Explain This / Help, My Newly Married Muslim Wife Is Doing This During Ramadan. Graphic Pics / Halfrica Eyaf Now Marries After She Waited Long

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.