Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

How Clean Is The Water Dripping Out From An Air Conditioner! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Clean Is The Water Dripping Out From An Air Conditioner! (3183 Views)

Sperm Dripping Out Of Your Vagina Immediately After Sex / How Clean Are Nylon/polythene Bags Used For Packaging / How Clean Is Your Teeth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Clean Is The Water Dripping Out From An Air Conditioner! by Cwaya(m): 1:12pm On Nov 13, 2014
Good Day People,
So i've been noticing this for a while now; people putting a water container or gallon to an AC water outlet pipe.

I've seen people bathing with the water acquired from an Air conditioner. Some also wash plate with it and other stuffs.

Please i will like to know how good it is for the body for the benefit of the people..

NB: Abeg who dey here, FP biko.

Re: How Clean Is The Water Dripping Out From An Air Conditioner! by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 13, 2014
the water is just like distilled water, only it didn't pass through the normal process. but it can be used in replacement of distilled water if there is no distilled water in the laboratory.
Re: How Clean Is The Water Dripping Out From An Air Conditioner! by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 13, 2014
U wan drink am
Re: How Clean Is The Water Dripping Out From An Air Conditioner! by Cwaya(m): 1:34pm On Nov 13, 2014
wilsondave:
the water is just like distilled water, only it didn't pass through the normal process. but it can be used in replacement of distilled water if there is no distilled water in the laboratory.

SO CONSUMABLE??
and not Harmful to the skin??
Re: How Clean Is The Water Dripping Out From An Air Conditioner! by Cwaya(m): 1:35pm On Nov 13, 2014
Cutehector4u:
U wan drink am

QUESTION !!
Re: How Clean Is The Water Dripping Out From An Air Conditioner! by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 13, 2014
Cwaya:

QUESTION !!
befor nko..
Re: How Clean Is The Water Dripping Out From An Air Conditioner! by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 13, 2014
Cwaya:

SO CONSUMABLE??
and not Harmful to the skin??
not advice able for drinking. cause the gas coming out of AC called (HCFC) Hydrochlorofluorocarbon is not good for the body not to talk of the water droplet.

1 Like

Re: How Clean Is The Water Dripping Out From An Air Conditioner! by Cwaya(m): 2:06pm On Nov 13, 2014
wilsondave:
not advice able for drinking. cause the gas coming out of AC called (HCFC) Hydrochlorofluorocarbon is not good for the body not to talk of the water droplet.

Thanks Man .. I wish Many People will see this.
Re: How Clean Is The Water Dripping Out From An Air Conditioner! by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 13, 2014
wilsondave:

PREPOSTEROUS!

The water comes out as waste because it truly is. It is not advisable to use it for domestic purposes other than watering flowers.
Re: How Clean Is The Water Dripping Out From An Air Conditioner! by Mishydoo(m): 3:00pm On Nov 13, 2014
Drink AC water....Lawd!...hw do people even think of these things
Re: How Clean Is The Water Dripping Out From An Air Conditioner! by Boladebo: 4:19pm On Nov 13, 2014
Mishydoo:
Drink AC water....Lawd!...hw do people even think of these things
Its totally safe.. for drinking sef.. mind you.. sachet water commonly known as pure water is a substitute for distilled water in the lab.
Re: How Clean Is The Water Dripping Out From An Air Conditioner! by seangy4konji: 5:29pm On Nov 13, 2014
Lol
Re: How Clean Is The Water Dripping Out From An Air Conditioner! by kemiola89(f): 10:14pm On Nov 13, 2014
Boladebo:

Its totally safe.. for drinking sef.. mind you.. sachet water commonly known as pure water is a substitute for distilled water in the lab.
You kidding right?

(1) (Reply)

Double Root Coffee For Erectile Funtion And Libido / How Do I Stop My Hair From Getting Bald / Free Medical Consultation Whatsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.