Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,312 members, 7,780,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:18 PM

Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) (858569 Views)

The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) / Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / My Complicated Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (79) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by omorttee4u(m): 1:17pm On Nov 25, 2014
hazardous:
When I started hearing voices around the house that was when I woke up. I looked at the wall clock and it reads 12:45. Then I remembered that the battery of the clock is bad. It has stopped working for few days now.
I picked my phone to check the time. Met 7missed calls and 2 text messages. I checked the time.... it's 9:23am.
2missed calls from Ruka
2missed calls from Bidemi
2missed calls from Motunrayo
1missed call from Sarah.

I was fulfilled when I saw those missed calls. I wished I could be this happy everyday.
The two messages are from Ruka and Sarah.

I read Ruka's message first.
"I'm sorry for calling late yester-night. I know that you would have been sleeping. I called to remind you of my audition. The date still remains, Tuesday. Thanks."

I dint even bother reading the text from Sarah. I dialled Ruka's number and she picked.

Ruka: hello... good morning
Me: hello... morning... how was your night?
Ruka: very good and yours?
Me: splendid... thanks for asking.
Ruka: (giggles) my pleasure... I hope you got my text.
Me: Yes.... immediately I read it that's when I called.. I'm sorry for not picking your calls yester-night and today.
Ruka: it's okay....
Me: so.... have you decided what you are going to do with my heart now?
Ruka: I thought we'ved agreed that after the audition. I just hope things turns out well before then.
Me: (confused) What do you mean?
Ruka: Who's the lady that brought you home yesterday?
Me: She's my mums friend. My mum sent me to her place to collect something from her. She was not at home when I got there. So I had to wait. She came back late and she insisted on dropping me over.
Ruka: Okay oooo... that Lady doesn't seems old to me.
Me: (laughing) I don't know of her age but she's much older than two of us.
Ruka: (laughing) just want to let you know that I saw you with someone.
Me: hope I have explained myself?
Ruka: (giggles) yes but not really convinced.
Me: Okay oooo... I'm not like that ooo
Ruka: that's what you all say... once we starts dating; everything will change.
Me: (laughing) have we started dating now?
Ruka: hmnnnnn.... not really but your behaviour would determine your question after the audition.
Me: Okay oooo. ...

We talked extensively for 23mins before ending the call.

I think she likes me but just wants to pull my legs till Tuesday. I will wait but that leaves me with three days to win the bet. No qualms...
I just hope she won't be like Bidemi o. I just pray.

I read Sarah's text and she just wanted to say "hello".

I took my bath and I headed for Bidemi's house but not after I deleted my dialled numbers and love messages.

Bidemi's house is now "Fuji house of commotion". I pray all goes well today.

Guy, this your story is very funny...is getting interested more and more ...keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 3:34pm On Nov 25, 2014
Thanks Guys!
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 3:34pm On Nov 25, 2014
I called Motunrayo on my way to Bidemi's place and she said that she might come to my place on Tuesday. I said no problem.
I did remembered that I won't be chanced because of Ruka's audition but I don't want her to think that I don't want to see her.

I discharged her as I approached Adeboye's gate then deleted David's number on the dialled list. Puts my phone on vibration.

As I was about to knock, Abdul opens the gate and I entered. We exchanged pleasantries as I pose into the living room. I met Kikelomo & Bidemi watching TV in the living room. Immediately Bidemi saw me; she screamed in joy. She ran over to me and placed a kiss on my lips. I was not too comfortable with the kiss because her sister was there.
I went over to Kikelomo and greeted her and she tries responding well. I sat down with them and we started chatting.

Bidemi: What a surprise? You dint even tell us that you were coming.
Me: I wanted to surprise you guys.
Kikelomo: and you sure did: because we were not even expecting you.

As We continued chatting; I was feeling guilty. I wanted to clear the air with Kikelomo about the kiss but Bidemi won't even leave us, even for a minute.

Me: Bidemi please get me water... please.
Bidemi: Okay... I'm coming. (heading straight to the fridge).
Me: not chilled one... please. (I know that she has to go the store to get a bottled water for me).
Bidemi: Okay... rushes to the store..

I am now alone with Kikelomo but only for a minute or two.

Me: I don't know why she kissed me. I'm sorry.
Kikelomo: (forcing a smile) is she not your girlfriend? Please I'm not concerned about what you guys do with yourselves.
Me: Okay... but I'm not comfortable with her like this with you around.
Kikelomo: (hissed) so if I'm not around... you will start playing along with her. don't worry I will soon go back to school (almost crying).
Me: what do you have me do? Bidemi is always like that... I even...
Kikelomo: (cuts me off) please Femi; anything that happens between you; please and please don't tell me.

As I was about to reply her, Bidemi showed up with a glass cup and a bottled water. She sat on my laps while she opens the cap on the bottle. I kept staring at Kikelomo, who has now shown her a strong feeling of dislike towards Bidemi's attitude.
Bidemi emptied the water into the glass cup and she started feeding me the water. Even though I'm thirsty: I can't but just drink it like that while staring at Kikelomo from the side of the cup.
I used my mouth to push back the cup, signalling that I'm okay. She removed the cup from my mouth only to replace it with her lips. I kissed her back with my eyes widely open looking at Kikelomo face; which is now filled with rage.

The Fuji house of commotion continues later in the evening.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by aprilwise(m): 4:04pm On Nov 25, 2014
Fuji house of commotion na u be d lead actor.

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by SkyyLord(m): 4:25pm On Nov 25, 2014
Fuji house of commotion indeed. Make the commotion no come burst for Ur head shaa!
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Ogajubaba(m): 4:40pm On Nov 25, 2014
Join me guys grin

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Ogajubaba(m): 4:40pm On Nov 25, 2014
Ogajubaba:
Join me guys grin

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 6:06pm On Nov 25, 2014
Lol.... #Ogajubaba
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by weedtaker: 6:36pm On Nov 25, 2014
Sweet green.. #Ogajubaba i de ur back... Pass me small, i no get big eye
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by weedtaker: 6:39pm On Nov 25, 2014
#Hazardous, as i wan begin draw my green, use ur jeje mind update, cause i wan read dix nyt's update wit TRIPLE EYES.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Olutty88(m): 7:15pm On Nov 25, 2014
am waiting bro.................. winkam waiting bro..................
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by FunkySilver(f): 7:15pm On Nov 25, 2014
Fenz alot...
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 7:43pm On Nov 25, 2014
hello guys... I'm updating one now and another one after the match. please bear with Hazardous.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Ogajubaba(m): 7:55pm On Nov 25, 2014
weedtaker:
Sweet green.. #Ogajubaba i de ur back... Pass me small, i no get big eye

I stingy, sorry I no give

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 8:04pm On Nov 25, 2014
I gently push Bidemi back after breaking up the kiss. Trying to catch my breath before saying something.

Me: Bidemi.... please; you just have to stop this.
Kikelomo: (voice hardened) leave her. I know what she's trying to do but I don't have your time because I will soon go back to school.
Bidemi: what's it? Can't I have a nice time with my boyfriend again.
Me: stop it girls... I only want to be free with you guys.
Kikelomo: then tell her to stop flirting around with you.
Bidemi: is he not boyfriend? Can't I kiss him ni?
Kikelomo: (angry) did I say that you can't kiss him? What I'm trying to say is that you should just put a little bit of respect & courtesy. Hush.
Bidemi: you are just being jealous that he choose me over you. Jealousy jelousy.

Kikelomo slapped her after the insinuation. Then there was a minute of silence in the living room. Bidemi held her cheek and was crying bitterly. Kikelomo then took the advantage of the silence.

Kikelomo: if I still want Femi... I can still get him. all this your tag along won't help you. I don't even know what Femi even sees in you. You are just a little spoilt child; that's what you are.

Bidemi is still crying and Kikelomo just went on with the scolding. I tried to calm her down but she just seized the opportunity to pour out her mind.
Me: I think that's enough.
Kikelomo: no ooo... it's not... she doesn't deserve you Femi... if you are to choose anyone out of us. I bet you wouldn't choose her. (now crying)
Me: (sad) it's okay.
Kikelomo: (still crying). I love you Femi... I have always loved you. I confided in this foolish girl my love for you. She proclaims that she loves you more. I had to start step down for her because she is my sister and what did I get. She now uses you to spice me. Telling me that I'm jealous.

I felt for her and I also wish to spank Bidemi for her cruelty but I just have to look for a way to settle things with them. Kikelomo continues with her scolding.

Kikelomo: (still crying) Bidemi... I hate you right now and I wish you were not my sister because I could kill you right now. (she runs off to her room)

Bidemi is still crying. I don't know if to go and meet Kikelomo or console Bidemi who's still here with me.

12 Likes

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by weedtaker: 8:31pm On Nov 25, 2014
That one mean say you no be correct guy at all.
Ogajubaba:

I stingy, sorry I no give
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by weedtaker: 8:35pm On Nov 25, 2014
hazardous:
I gently push Bidemi back after breaking up the kiss. Trying to catch my breath before saying something.

Me: Bidemi.... please; you just have to stop this.
Kikelomo: (voice hardened) leave her. I know what she's trying to do but I don't have your time because I will soon go back to school.
Bidemi: what's it? Can't I have a nice time with my boyfriend again.
Me: stop it girls... I only want to be free with you guys.
Kikelomo: then tell her to stop flirting around with you.
Bidemi: is he not boyfriend? Can't I kiss him ni?
Kikelomo: (angry) did I say that you can't kiss him? What I'm trying to say is that you should just put a little bit of respect & courtesy. Hush.
Bidemi: you are just being jealous that he choose me over you. Jealousy jelousy.

Kikelomo slapped her after the insinuation. Then there was a minute of silence in the living room. Bidemi held her cheek and was crying bitterly. Kikelomo then took the advantage of the silence.

Kikelomo: if I still want Femi... I can still get him. all this your tag along won't help you. I don't even know what Femi even sees in you. You are just a little spoilt child; that's what you are.

Bidemi is still crying and Kikelomo just went on with the scolding. I tried to calm her down but she just seized the opportunity to pour out her mind.
Me: I think that's enough.
Kikelomo: no ooo... it's not... she doesn't deserve you Femi... if you are to choose anyone out of us. I bet you wouldn't choose her. (now crying)
Me: (sad) it's okay.
Kikelomo: (still crying). I love you Femi... I have always loved you. I confided in this foolish girl my love for you. She proclaims that she loves you more. I had to start step down for her because she is my sister and what did I get. She now uses you to spice me. Telling me that I'm jealous.

I felt for her and I also wish to spank Bidemi for her cruelty but I just have to look for a way to settle things with them. Kikelomo continues with her scolding.

Kikelomo: (still crying) Bidemi... I hate you right now and I wish you were not my sister because I could kill you right now. (she runs off to her room)

Bidemi is still crying. I don't know if to go and meet Kikelomo or console Bidemi who's still here with me.

abeg leave those two mumu girls, their brain never mature enough for FEMI.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by FunkySilver(f): 9:36pm On Nov 25, 2014
hazardous:
hello guys... I'm updating one now and another one after the match. please bear with Hazardous.
I hope thats chelsea match?? Pls tell me d scores culdn't watch it jawe
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 9:40pm On Nov 25, 2014
FunkySilver:

I hope thats chelsea match?? Pls tell me d scores culdn't watch it jawe

3-0... In favour of Chelsea
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 12:22am On Nov 26, 2014
Happy birthday to me.....

Happy mood activated.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by pwettyhardey(f): 2:42am On Nov 26, 2014
hazardous:

Happy mood activated.
Happy birthday. long life n prosperity. Bigger u I pray
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by pwettyhardey(f): 2:43am On Nov 26, 2014
hazardous:

Happy mood activated.
Happy birthday. long life n prosperity. Bigger u I pray
Na where we wan come chop Cake n celebrate?
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Thollex(m): 6:00am On Nov 26, 2014
Oga Happy birthday...Hope you'll celebrate it with countless updates for us today
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Thollex(m): 6:02am On Nov 26, 2014
hazardous:
Happy mood activated.
hazardous:
Happy mood activated.
Oga Happy birthday...Hope you'll celebrate it with countless updates for us today
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by FunkySilver(f): 6:45am On Nov 26, 2014
hazardous:

3-0... In favour of Chelsea
Ope ooooo
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Aipete2(f): 6:46am On Nov 26, 2014
Swthrt me, #hApPyBiRtHdAyToYoU#
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by FunkySilver(f): 6:46am On Nov 26, 2014
Happy bufdae, LLNP

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by SkyyLord(m): 7:17am On Nov 26, 2014
Morning people. Hazardous wake up ooo!.. Ur Club Chelsea won 5:0 last night, so I was expecting 5 updates!!! Greedy huh?? HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRO: WHERE THE PARTY AT
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by peddyholly: 8:28am On Nov 26, 2014
happy birthday bro. WULLNP
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by sexymoma(f): 10:15am On Nov 26, 2014
HBD LLNP to you
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by mohjisolah(f): 10:40am On Nov 26, 2014
Happy buthdae to u ..1ishin u llnp
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 11:45am On Nov 26, 2014
Thanks Guys.... I appreciate the love.

Update coming soon but on a slow level.

My Fiancee is here with me. She says 'hi'.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (79) (Reply)

Love Hiccups / Black Maria / United In Betrayal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.