Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,714 members, 7,802,161 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) - Literature (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) (859508 Views)

The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) / Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / My Complicated Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (79) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 8:56pm On Dec 13, 2014
Thanks chiststar01.... I understand what you are driving at. I will try to take some time off to edit some mistakes from the beginning.

As for the front page things..

I don't think the moderators would put this type of story on front page.

Let just enjoy ourselves here. Thanks for the love.

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 9:07pm On Dec 13, 2014
I have not seen Ruka so timid. She is always the centre of attention. I continued my conversation with her and I know that it has started having effect on her. I stared into her eyes and she looked away. I moved closer to her. My lips very close to hers and her breathing now erratic. She kissed my lips and I returned the favour.
We kissed and kissed. I gently dragged her on top of me; on the couch. I touched her body while we kissed. I squeezed her bumbum and she let out a moan. I managed to slide my right hand through her jean and pant. I fondled it raw. My hands were not too free because her jean was so tight to her body. We continued kissing as if our lives depended on it. My right hand couldn't roam freely but my index finger still manage to locate her "V". I inserted it inside of her. She was wet. She broke out on our kiss and held my hand; signalling that I should stop.
I gently removed it and we both kept quiet for awhile. She was shy to look at me (who cares). How could she turn me on and stopped me halfway to the promise land. I'm getting furious and getting disgusted with her being silent. I managed to take a deep breath (controlling my anger) before calling her name.

Me: Ruka.... Ruka....... Ruka

She dint answer me but look at me each time I called, only for her to stare away afterward.

Me: Okay... I'm sorry if what happened between us made you to go dark on me. I promise it won't happen again.
Ruka: (nods her head) ... it's not like that... it's just......
Me: what? I won't be able to take care of you.
Ruka: (forcing a Smiling) no.. not that. It's just that It's been more than a year that I'm this close to a guy. I'm sorry.
Me: it's okay.... I'm sorry for being too forward. We still have blessed days ahead of us.

I just hope she won't finds out about my intention (bet). It's only tomorrow that I have to execute my plans. I moved closer to her and I pecked her on cheek.
We locked our fingers and she gained her confidence back. We talked virtually everything. She sure knows how to keep someone's company.
She told me about Badoo. How he woo(d) her. She also confessed that she was almost accepting the proposal when Fatimo told her about him being a flirt.

Ruka: I'm not supposed to be telling you this but Fatimo admitted that your brother was her boyfriend until he broke her heart with another girl on her street.
Me: (surprised) I'm sorry about that but he's a nice person. I bet Fatimo don't knows that I'm his brother?
Ruka: (Smiling) she knows.... I told her but she persuaded me to date you. I hope she's not wrong with her advice.
Me: (Smiling) hmnnnnnn.... I hope so too
Ruka: so you intend breaking my heart like your brother did to Fatimo?

I kept quiet but deep down in my mind; I know that I'm not better off my brother. May God help me with this bet!

Ruka: hello oooo
Me: ye yes.... I mean ...no my dear. we are two different people. Femi is different from Segun. I don't think my brother loves Fatimo the way I love you. I placed you above all other ladies. You are very special to me. I love you.
Ruka: (Smiling) I love you too.

We chatted and I lied to her about not having a girlfriend. She actually don't believe me and I don't expect her to.

My phone rang and it's Sarah's. I checked the time... it's some minutes after 4pm. I froze out.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by harjibolar10(m): 9:53pm On Dec 13, 2014
I hope you won't break this girl heart?

Patiently waiting
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by florjay(f): 11:00pm On Dec 13, 2014
D9ty7:

Did you?

I sight u wella
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by kentozybee(m): 6:19am On Dec 14, 2014
harjibolar10:
I hope you won't break this girl heart?

Patiently waiting
U Dey Ask? Before Nko, Ruka Go Still Cry Like Baby Abi No B Mr Ikoko We Dey Talk About Here, He Should Do Wat He Want To Do, So Im Eye Go Clear
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by harjibolar10(m): 7:07am On Dec 14, 2014
kentozybee:
U Dey Ask? Before Nko, Ruka Go Still Cry Like Baby Abi No B Mr Ikoko We Dey Talk About Here, He Should Do Wat He Want To Do, So Im Eye Go Clear

Don't mind me jawe. Just anticipating Ruka's reaction ni oo
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by amyvals(f): 4:14pm On Dec 14, 2014
Pls dnt break ruka's heart instead loose d bet....gals heart are to precious to break

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by mesoade(m): 5:22pm On Dec 14, 2014
amyvals:
Pls dnt break ruka's heart instead loose d bet....gals heart are to precious to break
. .abegi make we hear word, Boys heart nko? E no dey precious?

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by mohjisolah(f): 1:16pm On Dec 15, 2014
Hope u do wash ur hand after touching all those V's grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Thunday16(m): 1:57pm On Dec 15, 2014
Waiting for the update.

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 15, 2014
Hm Hazardous,jxt registered,buh i've been into dx story ryt frm itx genesis wen i kinda stumbled unto it,had to register jxt t commend you,BRO,U'R REALI TRYIN!!
*chillin wif hollandia coupled with fried turkey,anticipatin a better performanace from you*Hm Hazardous,jxt registered,buh i've been into dx story ryt frm itx genesis wen i kinda stumbled unto it,had to register jxt t commend you,BRO,U'R REALI TRYIN!!
*chillin wif hollandia coupled with fried turkey,anticipatin a better performanace from you*
Hm Hazardous,jxt registered,buh i've been into dx story ryt frm itx genesis wen i kinda stumbled unto it,had to register jxt t commend you,BRO,U'R REALI TRYIN!!
*chillin wif hollandia coupled with fried turkey,anticipatin a better performanace from you*

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 15, 2014
*chillin wif hollandia coupled with fried turkey,anticipatin a better performanace from you*[color=#550000]Hm Hazardous,jxt registered,buh i've been into dx story ryt frm itx genesis wen i kinda stumbled unto it,had to register jxt t commend you,BRO,U'R REALI TRYIN!!
*chillin wif hollandia coupled with fried turkey,anticipatin a better performance from you
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 5:05pm On Dec 15, 2014
mesoade:
. .abegi make we hear word, Boys heart nko? E no dey precious?

Abi ooooo..... help me ask her again. grin grin
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Tobilastik(m): 5:18pm On Dec 15, 2014
aaah ....hazardous ...2days without update ...arrrgh....derez god oo
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 5:49pm On Dec 15, 2014
I excused myself to pick the call. I walked away but not too far from Ruka..... she could hear everything I say into the phone with my conversation with Sarah. I picked.

Me: hello
Sarah: hello dear... how are you doing?
Me: I'm fine (staring at Ruka) and you?
Sarah: never would have been better... I rushed all my office work just to be with you today.
Me: (mixed feelings) really....
Sarah: (tone excited) yes... in fact, I'm presently at the gate of Rooftop hotel, contemplating to come over to your house and pick you.
Me: (pick ke).... I would have loved that, but I'm very busy right now. Let's make it the actual time. I might even come around before then. I do want to come early.... at least to spend more time with Tunde, it's been long since we chitchat together.
Sarah: (voice raised) you better look for another time for that... not on my own time, would you do that.
Me: Okay... never mind.... let me rush what I'm doing... I will join you now.
Sarah: (giggles) Okay dear... love you.

I ended the call and I immediately put my phone on silent, should incase she calls back. I looked at Ruka. It was obvious that I'm talking with a lady. She asked the expected question

Ruka: who was that?
Me: oooh.... Sarah... she is Tunde's girlfriend. The guy I introduced you to.. outside our gate. She has a little problem with him and she wants me to help her beg him.
Ruka: oooh Tunde... I remember him quite alright. how come that Tunde is your friend?
Me: (confused) What do you mean?
Ruka: (looking serious) how come you have a guy that is all tattooed up as a friend? The first day you introduced us, I thought he's just a casual friend. But now Femi... I don't ... (cuts her off).
Me: I know everything that you are about to say. Appearance shows virtually everything you are. But Tunde is not like that.... he's an easy going person ... Infact I have the same view about him when I first met him some years back (lied)
Ruka: Okay oooo.... but he looks like one of those yahoo boys. What job does he do that warrants him driving such big car?
Me: (Smiling) that's what I'm saying.... it's because you are not close to him; that's why you say things like that about him. I came to your audition with my dad's car, does that make me a fraudster? No... does your Fatimo thinks I'm one? I don't think so...
Ruka: (looking unconvinced) okay dear... I'm just not comfortable about you associating with him.
Me: (Smiling)

It's now 4:20pm and I wondered why Funmilayo is not at home by that time. Maybe she went out with Bayo again. I have my hands full already to be thinking about her.
Ruka admitted enjoying herself. She stood up to take her leave. I dashed towards her and we kissed till we were both gasping for air. I saw her off to the gate helping her to carry her nylon of flask and plate. She left for her house staring with her face full of love.
I'm now alone. Looking down the road, hoping to see Funmilayo coming home. I dashed into the house disappointed.
I rushed to the bathroom; took my bath and changed my clothes.

I rushed down to Rooftop hotel.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 6:00pm On Dec 15, 2014
mohjisolah:
Hope u do wash ur hand after touching all those V's grin

Lol! I'm just a normal guy! I do things like the way normal people does.

2 Likes

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by harjibolar10(m): 6:24pm On Dec 15, 2014
Oga, come update oo
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by shalommeri(f): 9:15pm On Dec 15, 2014
nice story,bad protagonist...kip it goin...i want more sha
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by vickyozohu(f): 2:56am On Dec 16, 2014
D reason I don't like following stories bumper to bumper is cos of d slow updates, it freaks me out cos I get too anxious. I prefer to wait and read the whole tin at once. Now am anxious, its a nice and interesting story bros, bt d updates r rather slow, am trying to understand dt u r busy bt my mind is not comprehending. Nice work though! Been following

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 7:35am On Dec 16, 2014
#Thronekid

I got to Rooftop hotel exactly 5pm. I connected a call to Sarah and she picked.

Sarah: hello dear... are you around now?
Me: yes... where are you?
Sarah: (giggles) same room 234.
Me: I'm coming to join you now.

I ended the call and I headed straight to room 234. I'm a little bit surprised that I dint meet Tunde and co. at the relaxation spot. I just headed down to room 234. I opened the door without knocking. I met Sarah sitting on the bed with her face applied with little makeup. She must have applied it when I called her that I'm on my way up. Anyway, that's not why I'm here. I moved closer to her and kissed her on cheek before greeting her.

Me: my angel.. How are you doing?
Sarah: (giggles) I'm fine and you?
Me: (Smiling) never would have been better .... you look smashing today
Sarah: (Smiling) thanks dear... I have to look good for you because I now have Adedoyin to compete with.
Me: (laughing) it's no competition my dear... it's you that I want. Adedoyin is just our friend
Sarah: a friend.... I don't think so; with what she said you told her. Femi, don't deceive me
Me: (looking serious) I'm serious... I might truly said those things that she said I did, but she always put most words in my mouth.
Sarah: I think Adedoyin loves you and she always have one or two things to say about you. Even if what we are discussing has nothing to do with you: she just chip you in. I wished that she should just go back to Abuja. She has overcome her stay.
Me: (Smiling) I miss you Sarah... I don't want to share you with anybody... not even Adedoyin.

I moved closer to her and I helped her out of her clothes. She is now nak*ed. I UnCloth myself in the sexie*t way I can.
I mounted her without any form of romance. I penetrated her forcefully with one long stroke. She cried out because she's still dry. After like 4/5 strokes, she is wet. I thrust in and out of her. She held me tight and I could not controlled the excitement, I released under 3mins.

Sarah: what was that? Have you ccum?
Me: (looking down) yes
Sarah: (disappointed) why? Are you sick?
Me: (looking away) I don't know what came over me... I guess it's the excitement of being with you. I'm sorry.

She looked into my eyes and told me not to worry. I pushed her on her back and I fondled her brea*t. I placed my mouth on her nip*le and I tried to get some milk out of it. She moaned. I moved my right hand to her "V'' and I inserted my index finger into the already wet island. I moved it in and out for awhile. She bucks upward in excitement. Then I replaced my index finger with my thumb. I twisted it round and she starts calling my name in different languages.
She dragged me on top of her; shouting "Femi please make love to me". I mounted her, only for my "OGA" to go limp again. I tried everything I can but I just can't manage to force it to enter.
The whole scene reminds me of Kikelomo. I'm now sweating. I couldn't concentrate nor relax because of what Sarah might say. It would be much worse than the other day that I under performed.

After trying it for 5mins, without making headway. I started bringing myself down before she could say anything.

Me: (sad tone) I'm very sorry... maybe it's because of my anxiety to be with you that caused it. I feel really ashamed of myself now. I know that you will be thinking; I have exhausted all my strength on Adedoyin. But.......
Sarah: it's okay.... I'm a little disappointed but that's life. it's always full of ups&down. It just that it pains me that I have to rush down here for nothing. All is well Femi.

It's now some minutes after 6pm. We just discussed some things about her plan. She said that she might travel with Adedoyin to Abuja next week to submit a business proposal to her company.
She did the talking while I just responded with yes/no... sometimes just nodding my head.

All the things going through my head is how I will try one more time.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by stalicia(f): 1:01pm On Dec 16, 2014
so much loving ur story

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by harjibolar10(m): 3:38pm On Dec 16, 2014
stalicia:
so much loving ur story

You must now

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 16, 2014
So much into dx fiction,can i get to know you better?wana discuss some things

2 Likes

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Orlolahdey(f): 10:08pm On Dec 16, 2014
Nice work...kip rocking

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Samileey(m): 11:00pm On Dec 16, 2014
Guy u b confirm, i start dey read ur tory since yestaday frm scratch. Na now i reach page 19. More pussies to your dick

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Galaxdiva(f): 7:34pm On Dec 17, 2014
An observation....i left this thread since it was on page 17,followed anoda thread wif more dan 96pages,i was suprised that after reading d stories there(it tuk me some days),i stil came bak here to find out dat dis page is stil in pg19....hazardous,why naa.....pls do sometin...

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by dangerrard2uni(m): 7:40pm On Dec 17, 2014
harzadous u no de try 4 update at all... y r u doing dis to us na, since today no update. guy do somting ooooo

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 9:04pm On Dec 17, 2014
She kept on talking. I know that she is trying to take my mind off what happened. I just kept listening to her and wished she makes the first move on me. I don't want to make the first move then I falters.
I waited for what seems like ages before she moved closer to me and placed her lips on mine. I reciprocated the kiss by placing my hand on one of her bres*t. She repositioned herself beside me.
I twisted one of her nip*le and she let out sounds of excitement. Our tongues now locked together. I pushed her on her back; dis-locking our kiss and I surprised her by pushing my tongue into her "V".
She shouted "no Femi", and tried moving her body away from me. I followed her like someone possessed; I pinned her down and I tried inserting my tongue into her. She kept kept wriggling her waist and in the process her thighs hitting my face.
We struggled like that for 2mins before she relaxed her body. I just kept licking and succking everything inside and outside her "V". She started screaming at the top of her voice signalling that she's getting near her orga*sm.
I decided to push my luck a little further. I mounted her with my half erected OGA; only that this time, I held the base of it. It makes the top of it rigid. I forced it down the tunnel. We both moaned simultaneously. I started pumping and my OGA started getting bigger with each thrust inside. I kept enjoying myself. She held on tight to me and she had her Organ*m. Her inner muscles grips my OGA that it increases the pleasure. I could no longer contain my excitement that I released my seed inside of her.
I laid limped on her; and I know that she would have realised what I have done. I stood up and sat down beside of her. The look on my face would have confirmed the whole truth. She seems not happy with it.

Sarah: (voice very low) why Femi? Why?
Me: (remorseful voice) I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I don't know what came over me.
Sarah: it's alright.... it's just that I'm not on pills. I might get pregnant you know.
Me: (forcing a Smile) ouch... that means I'm going to be a father
Sarah: (Smiling) it's not only; it's father Christmas... you are not serious. Anyway, don't worry. I wont get pregnant. Just be more careful next time when you are not on a condomm.
Me: (Smiling) yes I will.... thanks dear.
Sarah: just be careful... Adedoyin has already corrupted you. come to think of it.... you know sleep with me without having it on mind to use a condomm. You are now do MouthAction. Femi... what other things has she thought you?
Me: (Smiling) your friend is crazy. I mean really crazy .... I thought she told you what she made me do?
Sarah: (looking serious) she did but she didn't tell me you guys had mouth action.

I took my time to explain my first experience doing cunnilinctus with Adedoyin. She seems surprised that her friend was actually a freak. She confessed that no one had ever gone down on her before.
I brought out my phone to check the time. It's getting late (7:02pm). I urged her to allow us take her bath together. She agreed but on different motives. I wanted to take my bath with her, so that we could leave Rooftop on time.

3 Likes

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by harjibolar10(m): 9:13pm On Dec 17, 2014
Following

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 10:07pm On Dec 17, 2014
Sorry... trying as much as I can to update. updating one more tonight.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Ellidude(m): 10:27pm On Dec 17, 2014
Galaxdiva:
An observation....i left this thread since it was on page 17,followed anoda thread wif more dan 96pages,i was suprised that after reading d stories there(it tuk me some days),i stil came bak here to find out dat dis page is stil in pg19....hazardous,why naa.....pls do sometin...
Can you provide me a link to the thread?
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 10:57pm On Dec 17, 2014
We finished with our bathing, dressed up and she volunteers dropping me off at my house. We walked out with our fingers locked in each other. I was about to say something when I heard choruses of my nickname "Ikoko Ikoko".
I knew it has to be Tunde and co and only that this time IK was with them. We took a detour to say hello.

Me&Sarah: good evening
Tunde&co: good evening.
Tunde: (Smiling) Femi... what is wrong with you? You don't even hang around with us anymore.
Me: (looking at Sarah) is that not what we discussed upstairs? I told her that it's been long I hanged out with you guys. I have been busy lately, she just kept complaining like the way you are now. That's how I found myself here. I will soon be free with what is consuming my time. ... I'm sorry.

We all chatted for awhile and IK suggested that I come to Rooftop hotel tomorrow for hangout. I promised them coming. We left their company and she drives out of the compound.
While she drives, she made me promise that I should not tell Adedoyin, anything that transpired between us today. I promised her... it's not as if Adedoyin would ask anyway. I got off her car, expecting my usual envelope but she just said goodnight.
I alighted the car with so much thought in my head. Maybe she refused to pay me because I didn't satisfy her today but I think I tried my best.
Maybe she now takes me for her boyfriend... and she decided not to pay me again (she can't try that with me).
It's now very dark. I entered the house with the thought of Sarah, not giving me money. I met Funmilayo in the living room and she greeted me. I responded to her greeting rather coldly.

Me: (voice serious) when did you come back from school?
Funmilayo: I went to my friends place.
Me: is that what I asked you? And don't you dare lie to me, cos I know the time I went out.
Funmilayo: (scared) I came back some minutes after 6pm.

Immediately she said the time, I just hissed and left her standing confused. I entered my room and laid on my bed.
Many things starts going through my head. From.... Sarah .... Adedoyin.... Bidemi.... Ruka .... Motunrayo.
All things being equal... All my attention must now shift to Ruka. I only have tomorrow left for my bet (Friday). Saturday is still part of the bet, but I don't think I stand any chance except tomorrow. I have to call Chidinma to thank her for today. Maybe tell her to stay back tomorrow too. I dialled her number and she picked.

Chidinma: hello Femi...
Me: hello Chichi.... how are you doing?
Chidinma: I'm fine and you.
Me: doing great.... I'm sorry for today and tomorrow
Chidinma: so I'm not coming tomorrow again?
Me: kind of... I have something to attend to tomorrow.... it's very important.
Chidinma: it's okay... but if your parents get to know .... I'm not a party to it.
Me: (Smiling) don't worry.... I will surely exonerate you from everything.
Chidinma: (giggles) it's not as if I'm sentenced to life Imprisonment. Exonerate.

I ended the call after achieving my aim. She agreed to stay off tomorrow again. I was about to dial Ruka's number when Funmilayo entered my room. I know what she wants.
She begs me and I promised to take her and Ruka out to an eatery after school. She seems very happy.

Funmilayo: (Smiling) can I come with a friend?
Me: don't push your luck.... Hmnnnn... Okay... who are you coming with? I hope it's not Bayo?
Funmilayo: yes. ... he's the only friend that I have got..... He's just a friend.

I later agreed in her tagging Bayo along tomorrow. She screamed in joy. She gave me a peck and she left for her room.

I just have to make it count with Ruka tomorrow. Funmilayo closes 1pm tomorrow. I just have to make every second count before then.
I connected a call to her and she picked.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (79) (Reply)

Love Hiccups / Black Maria / United In Betrayal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.