Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,201 members, 7,807,676 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) - Literature (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) (859857 Views)

The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) / Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / My Complicated Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (79) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Nobody: 5:14am On Feb 20, 2015
pwettyhardey:
Bidemi don press d P button

Hahahaha! I only like the pause button when things ain't working out not when a control freak does that. Bidem is a control freak.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Nobody: 5:23am On Feb 20, 2015
Hazardous, I don't know how u could handle all these women. To even have one in my life is even strenuous talk more of having like four. I rep u. Do not relent to bombard us with updates.

Your Most Ardent Reader
DARKLIGHT
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Cybershow(m): 6:22am On Feb 20, 2015
Pwettyhardey abi na... hazardous cum update o... if u no won mak i charge u 2 dat plc oo
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Aipete2(f): 6:49am On Feb 20, 2015
Whats wrong with bidemi gan, if am in ruka's position i will beat daylight out of her

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by jayebros01(m): 10:11am On Feb 20, 2015
Incase u don't know..... Dis is d story of d year....

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Omotayelolu(f): 1:56pm On Feb 20, 2015
wow!!! Interestin, i wil b waitin 4 ur next update
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Mhizkel(f): 2:30pm On Feb 20, 2015
This Bidemi sha!

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by kwencypresh(f): 5:13pm On Feb 20, 2015
MMMMMMM BIDEMI

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Psalmwise(m): 5:21pm On Feb 20, 2015
Aipete2:
Whats wrong with bidemi gan, if am in ruka's position i will beat daylight out of her
Kung Fu lady grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by adebisiolumide5(m): 5:28pm On Feb 20, 2015
BIDEMI NA WINSH !!! kilode gan!! tell her you no do again na angry undecided

2 Likes

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Samzzy94(m): 5:32pm On Feb 20, 2015
BABA i dey wait for ya update oooooo.....feeling ur story like kilode

2 Likes

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Aipete2(f): 7:30pm On Feb 20, 2015
Psalmwise:
Kung Fu lady grin grin
Try to understand nw bro. Eh! Embarrassing me always ke #maalutayeeta#

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Psalmwise(m): 7:47pm On Feb 20, 2015
embarras ke !!!! i dey hail u ni oo
Aipete2:
Try to understand nw bro. Eh! Embarrassing me always ke #maalutayeeta#

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 9:23pm On Feb 20, 2015
Thanks for the love. I have been very busy these days.
Trying as hard to update at least one today.

Ese gan ni o!
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by jayebros01(m): 10:14pm On Feb 20, 2015
hazardous:
Thanks for the love. I have been very busy these days.
Trying as hard to update at least one today.

Ese gan ni o!

IKOOOKO!!!!... lovely piece bruv "m an addict"
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 11:46pm On Feb 20, 2015
#Jayebros01

I just looked at Bidemi with disgust. She seems serious about what she meant. Only if she could see through my heart; she would know that Ruka is not a competition to her.
Bidemi didn't move an inch, even as kikelomo tried packing all her things and putting back on her shoes. We all kept quiet. Bidemi can be stubborn in a situation like this and I know that she won't move an inch as she has rightly said. I looked at Ruka; who now looks relax than ever. She doesn't look like someone intimidated: she seems determined not to bow out to Bidemi's threat. Who would blame her after what Bidemi did to her the other day.
I kept quiet and looked at the whole scenario. Kikelomo shouted at Bidemi to let them go but she still refused. She connected a call to their mum.

MummyK: hello kikelomo, are you guys on your way now?
Kikelomo: no ooo.. it's Bidemi ma...

As soon as Bidemi heard her name. She rushed over to kikelomo and snatched the phone off her.

Bidemi: it's nothing mummy... we just decided to spend a little time with Femi but we are on our way now.

She dint even bother to give back the phone to her sister, before she terminated the call.

Bidemi: (raised voice) what do you want to tell her?
Kikelomo: you should have waited for me to finish my conversation with her for you to find out.
Bidemi: I just don't like the way you are doing sometimes... I just don't like it.
Kikelomo: If you know what it's good for you: you better follow me now.

Kikelomo stood up and greeted the rest of the girls; she headed for the door. I moved over to Bidemi and held her by her hand: trying to drag her to her feet. She forcefully removed her hand from my grip; shouting that I leave her alone.
I rushed after Kikelomo as she headed out of the door. I dint follow her downstairs but hid behind the door and tried listening to any voices that's coming from the living room.

Bidemi: I will be back for you Ruka. If you think that I would allow you to take over my life without giving you a fight then you are in for a shocker.
Ruka: (laughing) Femi and I were supposed to be through with our relationship; but with this attitude of yours. I guess; I might take an exception to that. Femi is a good looking and caring guy that I have ever met. The way he kisses; perfect. His touches; heavenly. His words; touching. He doesn't deserve someone like you. You are too hot tempered and not even that beautiful. I would have said "charity begins at home"; but because of kikelomo.
Bidemi: (kept quiet)
Kikelomo: (continues) I reserved my comment. I kept quiet all this while because I don't want to see Femi got hurt: thank God he's not even hear. I guess now, I can give you a piece of my mind. Bidemi, if you know what is good for you... try to note that Femi is our boyfriend and I'm not also leaving him for anybody. I will be a fool to leave Femi for someone uncultured like you. Bidemi my dear, the game just changed. I'm not leaving Femi for you with this kind of attitude (continues in Ibo and hausa language). You see... you are no competition for me. I pity you.

She finished her words with Bidemi still trying to digest all what Ruka said. Ruka picked her bag and brushed Bidemi aside as she walks out of the door. Bidemi fell on her bum. Ruka saw me behind the door.

Ruka: (smiling) I will call you later in the day when I presumed some busy body would have left.

I just kept quiet as she left. Bidemi was so ashamed to move. Funmilayo and Chidinma moved closer to Bidemi. They started pleading with her to let it go. I moved in and she was in tears. She never expected a rash reaction from Ruka. I felt bad for Bidemi but very happy that it's Ruka's day today. I moved straight to my room without trying to console her.
I laid on my bed for like five minutes when Funmilayo entered my room. She pleaded that I should go and see her out of our house. She has been crying since after the incident. I connected a call to kikelomo and I explained all that happened to her. She seems very happy and said that she deserves what she got. I pleaded with her to come back to our house: which she agreed to after much pleading.
I went to the living room and I sat beside her. This has not been the first time that I have seen Bidemi like this; but I think it's the first time that Bidemi would wish that the ground should just open up and swallow her. It's the same mood I found myself when kikelomo slapped me at the cinemas.

I smiled as I touched her by her shoulder.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Harkanbi(m): 12:15am On Feb 21, 2015
Awesome I love this
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 7:51am On Feb 21, 2015
DARKLIGHT:
Hazardous, I don't know how u could handle all these women. To even have one in my life is even strenuous talk more of having like four. I rep u. Do not relent to bombard us with updates.

Your Most Ardent Reader
DARKLIGHT

Lol! I think it's just a script: besides ikoko has never had it easy with two girls or more.
Good morning Friends!
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by kwencypresh(f): 9:15am On Feb 21, 2015
wow wow
i love Ruka's gut
dats gud for Bedemi
her own don too much

m rite behind u Blue

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by harbimbholar(m): 9:39am On Feb 21, 2015
good riddance to Bad rubbish,that was what will call d real smack down,I love that smacking word to bidemi.her brain has bin reset just for tym being for her nature to override it.lolz
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 12:01pm On Feb 21, 2015
She sobbed as she felt my hands around her shoulder. The tears in her eyes increased. I wanted to say something but I dint know what to say her. Telling her sorry; would definitely add more pains to her.
I just sat down with her while stylishly using my hands to rub up and down her shoulder. We were like that for awhile when Chidinma broke the silence.

Chidinma: it's almost 4pm Femi. I think I should start.
Me: (smiling) okay Chidinma... normal lessons starts tomorrow. mind you: tomorrow is my appointment with Doctor Ayeni. We will go together: that's if you don't mind?
Chidinma: (smiling) no problem... we will go together. Bidemi, do take care of yourself! Greet Kikelomo for me (waved at Funmilayo).
Bidemi: okay

Chidinma left for her house. Funmilayo and I just kept staring into each others eyes; not knowing what to do nor say. It was quite long that Chidinma left that Kikelomo entered the room. She dint even greet any of us.

Kikelomo: (serious tone) what are you doing beside her Femi? I don't think it's Bidemi that have a problem; I think it's you. You kept leading her into thinking that what she's doing is the right thing. Just keep on leading her on; I have said my own and I will continue saying it..... and you Bidemi, what are still doing seating down? you better pack your things and let us go.

Bidemi did not even utter a word. She just picked her bag and headed straight to the door. Kikelomo followed her and they headed to the hospital as they ought to.
I was now left with Funmilayo. She just kept staring and smiling at intervals.

Me: what is it?
Funmilayo: (smiling) it's only brother Segun that I thought that likes girls. You.... (cuts her off)
Me: (smiling) I'm still not compared to Badoo. He's a bomb and he knows that himself.
Funmilayo: I know he's good but I have not seen girls fighting over him in public.
Me: it's Bidemi.... I just don't know what I did to her? she loves me dearly that it scares me; even when I'm with her.
Funmilayo: can I ask you a question?
Me: sure...
Funmilayo: like I have said, it's just a question. Don't get angry over it please.
Me: (thinking) okay
Funmilayo: have you slept with Bidemi?
Me: hanhan.... you are still young to be talking about sleeping with someone or not. Okay... I have not slept with her.
Funmilayo: I don't believe you. If you have not actually done something like that to her; then she has no right to get so attached to you. With what she did the other day and today; I think she can kill because of you.

I kept quiet for awhile and reasoned with what Funmilayo said. If truly I have slept with her; I would have being indebted to her forever. She won't even allow me to talk with any ladies at all (including my mum and Funmilayo). I tried convincing Funmilayo about not making love to her but she dint believe me.
I decided to let the case rest by telling her to cook rice for me. She headed to the kitchen and I dialled Motunrayo's number. She picked after like 3 beeps.

Motunrayo: hello Femi... I'm sorry for not making it today and not calling to inform you. My dad asked me to do some things and I couldn't get it done on time.
Me: it's nothing jare... I'm missing you. I feel like hearing your voice and that's why I called.

I said some interesting words to her and she kept giggling at the end of the other phone. She promised to see me tomorrow. I looked forward in seeing her tomorrow. I ended the phone with a smile on my face.

Motunrayo can come over now; at least I won't be bothered by the Adeboye's for now. I was still thinking how I'm going to invite her over with Chidinma still coming tomorrow when a message tone beep on my phone.
I checked it. It's First bank credit alert. I hurriedly checked the message.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by harjibolar10(m): 12:38pm On Feb 21, 2015
Mehhhhn!!!!! I love Ruka, that beidemi surely deserve that for sure

I will keep observing from on top tomato tree

Ride on Oga hazardous
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by jayebros01(m): 2:52pm On Feb 21, 2015
hazardous:
#Jayebros01

I just looked at Bidemi with disgust. She seems serious about what she meant. Only if she could see through my heart; she would know that Ruka is not a competition to her.
Bidemi didn't move an inch, even as kikelomo tried packing all her things and putting back on her shoes. We all kept quiet. Bidemi can be stubborn in a situation like this and I know that she won't move an inch as she has rightly said. I looked at Ruka; who now looks relax than ever. She doesn't look like someone intimidated: she seems determined not to bow out to Bidemi's threat. Who would blame her after what Bidemi did to her the other day.
I kept quiet and looked at the whole scenario. Kikelomo shouted at Bidemi to let them go but she still refused. She connected a call to their mum.

MummyK: hello kikelomo, are you guys on your way now?
Kikelomo: no ooo.. it's Bidemi ma...

As soon as Bidemi heard her name. She rushed over to kikelomo and snatched the phone off her.

Bidemi: it's nothing mummy... we just decided to spend a little time with Femi but we are on our way now.

She dint even bother to give back the phone to her sister, before she terminated the call.

Bidemi: (raised voice) what do you want to tell her?
Kikelomo: you should have waited for me to finish my conversation with her for you to find out.
Bidemi: I just don't like the way you are doing sometimes... I just don't like it.
Kikelomo: If you know what it's good for you: you better follow me now.

Kikelomo stood up and greeted the rest of the girls; she headed for the door. I moved over to Bidemi and held her by her hand: trying to drag her to her feet. She forcefully removed her hand from my grip; shouting that I leave her alone.
I rushed after Kikelomo as she headed out of the door. I dint follow her downstairs but hid behind the door and tried listening to any voices that's coming from the living room.

Bidemi: I will be back for you Ruka. If you think that I would allow you to take over my life without giving you a fight then you are in for a shocker.
Ruka: (laughing) Femi and I were supposed to be through with our relationship; but with this attitude of yours. I guess; I might take an exception to that. Femi is a good looking and caring guy that I have ever met. The way he kisses; perfect. His touches; heavenly. His words; touching. He doesn't deserve someone like you. You are too hot tempered and not even that beautiful. I would have said "charity begins at home"; but because of kikelomo.
Bidemi: (kept quiet)
Kikelomo: (continues) I reserved my comment. I kept quiet all this while because I don't want to see Femi got hurt: thank God he's not even hear. I guess now, I can give you a piece of my mind. Bidemi, if you know what is good for you... try to note that Femi is our boyfriend and I'm not also leaving him for anybody. I will be a fool to leave Femi for someone uncultured like you. Bidemi my dear, the game just changed. I'm not leaving Femi for you with this kind of attitude (continues in Ibo and hausa language). You see... you are no competition for me. I pity you.

She finished her words with Bidemi still trying to digest all what Ruka said. Ruka picked her bag and brushed Bidemi aside as she walks out of the door. Bidemi fell on her bum. Ruka saw me behind the door.

Ruka: (smiling) I will call you later in the day when I presumed some busy body would have left.

I just kept quiet as she left. Bidemi was so ashamed to move. Funmilayo and Chidinma moved closer to Bidemi. They started pleading with her to let it go. I moved in and she was in tears. She never expected a rash reaction from Ruka. I felt bad for Bidemi but very happy that it's Ruka's day today. I moved straight to my room without trying to console her.
I laid on my bed for like five minutes when Funmilayo entered my room. She pleaded that I should go and see her out of our house. She has been crying since after the incident. I connected a call to kikelomo and I explained all that happened to her. She seems very happy and said that she deserves what she got. I pleaded with her to come back to our house: which she agreed to after much pleading.
I went to the living room and I sat beside her. This has not been the first time that I have seen Bidemi like this; but I think it's the first time that Bidemi would wish that the ground should just open up and swallow her. It's the same mood I found myself when kikelomo slapped me at the cinemas.

I smiled as I touched her by her shoulder.

Hmmmmmm.. dis is more dan a movie "thumbs up bro"

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Psalmwise(m): 8:23pm On Feb 21, 2015
jayebros01:

shuooooo bros eh...I fear u ooo see as u quote d whole post...,
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Nestarules(m): 11:11pm On Feb 21, 2015
harbimbholar:
good riddance to Bad rubbish,that was what will call d real smack down,I love that smacking word to bidemi.her brain has bin reset just for tym being for her nature to override it.lolz
seconded,, dat bidemi girl her own dun 2much ni!! Wetin self,, if na me I 4 dun put her 4 her place since.. 4 anytin in de world, I wuold neva date a possessive woman.. Ruka 4 beat am well well,, spoilt brat...

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by skinnybleed(m): 11:14am On Feb 22, 2015
Mr Hazardous abeg continue, don't keep starving us na...... Bleep Silverbird and Ozone Cinemas, this is the shiii ryt here..... Dude u are a genius keep it up fam

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by mikemodel24: 1:20pm On Feb 22, 2015
jayebros01:

why u dey act like foolish jonathan
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by jayebros01(m): 1:41pm On Feb 22, 2015
mikemodel24:

why u dey act like foolish jonathan

lmfao... I no get yah tym..... "mumu of lyf"

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Cybershow(m): 3:09pm On Feb 22, 2015
Viewin this topic:
ixora3(f), ssphobia(m), ezeigbo194(m), mostbles(f)and 3 guest(s).
pls drop ur comment ooooo
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by ixora3(f): 4:10pm On Feb 22, 2015
@cybershow I always drop my comments.jst dt pple ve bin sayin my mind already.
@femi pls for ur own good dnt do anytin with bidemi o if u still want to enjoy dis ur lifestyle cos she go jst colonise u
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by mikemodel24: 5:04pm On Feb 22, 2015
jayebros01:

lmfao... I no get yah tym..... "mumu of lyf"
baba morom u just qoute every tin and u talk say u no be slowpoke
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by ssphobia(m): 6:37pm On Feb 22, 2015
shout out to u @hazardous. infact I really enjoy this story. more Greece to or elbow. still waiting for the next episodes

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (79) (Reply)

Love Hiccups / Black Maria / United In Betrayal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.