Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) - Literature (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) (859491 Views)

The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) / Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / My Complicated Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (79) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by jayebros01(m): 7:29pm On Feb 22, 2015
mikemodel24:

baba morom u just qoute every tin and u talk say u no be slowpoke

hazardous baba,abeg give us more updates bro so dat dis MOROM(lol) can just shut d Bleep up....
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by ezeigbo194(m): 7:38pm On Feb 22, 2015
Cybershow:
Viewin this topic:
ixora3(f), ssphobia(m), ezeigbo194(m), mostbles(f)and 3 guest(s).
pls drop ur comment ooooo

present
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Cybershow(m): 9:12pm On Feb 22, 2015
ixora3:
@cybershow I always drop my comments.jst dt pple ve bin sayin my mind already.
I hear u my dear.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Cybershow(m): 9:13pm On Feb 22, 2015
ezeigbo194:

present
Alrit wat can u say abt d story
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 10:22am On Feb 23, 2015
It's an alert of N300k and it's sent by Adedoyin. I connected a call to her and she picked.

Adedoyin: hello Femi.. I hope you are doing fine now?
Me: (pretending by yawning) yes: I'm much okay now. The message tone on my phone woke me up. Thanks for sending me money. I really appreciate it .
Adedoyin: (giggles) it's nothing. I'm just concerned about your well being. It's good to know that you are fine.
Me: (smiling) thank you dear. What about Sarah? Is she not with you?
Adedoyin: no... actually we were together a couple of hours ago before she went to her husbands place. oops, hope she told you that she's still attached to her husband.
Me: (smiling) yes: she did. What about her proposal?
Adedoyin: it seems both of you have a lot of things together. I never expected her to tell you such things.
Me: (sounding confused) how do you mean?
Adedoyin: it's something that she ought to keep to ourselves; besides it's not as if you can help her situation.
Me: (voice saddens) okay.. I now understand you. It's supposed to be just business as usual. That's a very harsh things to say.
Adedoyin: I dint mean it that way Femi. I know that you are very caring but I just did not expected her to divulge things that deep to you.
Me: (unhappy voice) it's nothing... it's not as if I can help her. What do I even have to offer her? Nothing! Your point is clearer now.

She was about to say something but I ended the call rudely before her words starts forming phrases or clauses. She called back like three times before I eventually picked her call.

Me: hello..
Adedoyin: why do you have to end the call on me like that?
Me: my... my airtime got finished.
Adedoyin: and you have to wait for the third time before picking up. You surprised me.
Me: (voice raised) I just don't want to talk with you for now.
Adedoyin: (voice calm) so it's because of Sarah that you don't want to talk with me.
Me: don't bring Sarah into this. She's not even aware of what's going on right now. It's just between you and I. From now on, I will stop asking of Sarah from you. If I want to ask her anything: I have her number and I will call her.
Adedoyin: (low voice) so you like Sarah more than me?
Me: if I want to go by what you said: I don't like anyone of you asides doing business with her.
Adedoyin: (voice shaking) you are taking it to far Femi....
Me: (Funmilayo enters) I have to go now. My sister just brought in my food; I want to eat and take my drugs.
Adedoyin: okay... tell me you love me.
Me: ooh, my little sister is here now.
Adedoyin: if truly you want me to believe that's your little sister, just tell me you love me or say my name as you ends the call.
Me: (staring at Funmilayo) I love you Adedoyin.
Adedoyin: (giggles) love you too (ends the call)

I looked at Funmilayo and I was not surprised when she asked me who was Adedoyin?

Me: (smiling) she is just a very naughty friend. She wants to know if I'm truly with you.
Funmilayo: okay... just take it easy with your female friends, they are getting too much now. Adedoyin again (now smiling)

She was not really convinced: but who cares anyway? I devoured the food and I laid down my head to rest. Funmilayo walked out of the room with the empty plate. I yawned.
I'm feeling sleepy. I looked at my phone and puts it on silent. I slept off. I woke up around 8pm in the evening. As expected, missed calls on my phone. I placed the phone under the pillow and I went to the living room. I met my parents with Funmilayo all seated there. My parents asked about my health.

Me: I'm very fine now. Funmilayo can go to school tomorrow. Chidinma can babysits me tomorrow.
Mummy: okay, that's very good.

My dad gave me N5000: incase I needed to buy anything. I collected the money and thanked him like I really needed the money. I sat with them and we chatted on family issues.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by kwencypresh(f): 10:28am On Feb 23, 2015
mmmmmmmmmm

femi d lover boy

take it easy oooooo

2 Likes

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by reap40: 10:35am On Feb 23, 2015
The best story of the year so far.

keep it coming Femi ikoko!

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by oruchechuks(m): 1:02pm On Feb 23, 2015
finally at the last page, it'll be bad if I didn't comment to praise this work, this is a very nice story. I think I like Bidemi, forget her attitude, you are her first lover what do u expect, its true love she feels for u and I like the way u handle her before she gets out of control. take it easy with other girls though, u know what I mean. #teambidemi

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Bonjezee(m): 2:23pm On Feb 23, 2015
Finally I don catch up...... @harzadous, nice work and thank you for giving me sleepless nights cos of this story. More ink to your pen*more blood to ur thumb"...lolz...

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 2:30pm On Feb 23, 2015
@Oruchechucks, #teambidemi myself.
@Bonjezee, I sight you. Thank you all for showing some love.

Updating soon.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Maryofficial(f): 3:12pm On Feb 23, 2015
This story seems like ur life story

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 3:12pm On Feb 23, 2015
It's now very late. We all went to our various room for our bedtime. I got to the room and I picked my phone from where I kept it. As usual, missed calls. Bidemi topped the chat of the most missed calls. I knew that she would be worried about what happened today. It disgust me thinking how worried she might me. I dialled her number and she picked immediately the phone beeps at my own end.

Bidemi: (voice calm) hello Femi
Me: hi Bidemi.. are you guys back from the hospital?
Bidemi: yes... I started calling immediately we got back but you dint pick.
Me: I'm sorry... I just woke up and my phone was on silent.
Bidemi: (kept quiet for awhile) I'm sorry for what happened today. I'm really sorry.
Me: no need to plead again. I'm used to it. I just know that a time will come that I won't be picking your calls.
Bidemi: (voice saddens) please don't try that: I will just kill myself.
Me: (voice serious) I have passed my message. Is it because you know that I love you; that's why you are acting so irrational like this?
Bidemi: (sobbing) I'm sorry.. I'm sorry
Me: I begged you but you choose to just act like the abnormal or sorry the normal Bidemi.
Bidemi: I'm sorry Femi... Ruka said somethings today: is it true?
Me: what did she say?
Bidemi: she said somethings like you kissing her and some other odd things. Have you had sexx with her?
Me: (smiling) what do you want me to tell you?
Bidemi: the truth... just tell me.
Me: (smiling) I don't know what to say. If I tell you the truth; you won't believe me. So just let it be.
Bidemi: (impatient) just tell me the truth.
Me: okay.. I have not slept with her. Are you satisfied now?
Bidemi: (mixed feelings) I don't believe you. Just tell me the truth.
Me: I have not slept with her and that's the truth. You can believe whatever you want to believe.
Bidemi: she sounds as if you have already made love to her. She seems bent on keeping you.
Me: (laughing) if she sounds like that: then what do you think the others think about you?
Bidemi: (confused) I don't know. what do you think they might be thinking?
Me: they would think that we have been sleeping together since.
Bidemi: (smiling) really... I don't know that my behaviour would make them think like that. I'm sorry.
Me: no need to beg me again. Just change your behaviour.
Bidemi: I said I'm sorry. But come to think of it; when are we having sexx.
Me: (smiling) me and you? I don't know. I don't want you to turn me into a dummy. We have not had it together: you are acting this way.

She dint seems happy with the way I brushed aside the topic of us making love. We talked about other things and she ended the call after insisting that she would soon bring up the issue on sexx.
I smiled as I thought over what Bidemi said. I know that she's not happy and a part of her tells her that I'm having sexx with some other ladies.
I yawned. I managed to take my drugs and I slept off. I woke up around 7am. I rushed to kitchen and I discovered that Funmilayo prepared pap and moimoi; on the directives of my mum.
I went to the bathroom: brushed my teeth and took my bath. I ate my breakfast and took my drugs for the morning.
It's now 8am in the morning. As I awaited the arrival of Chidinma; I connected a call to Motunrayo. She picks.

Motunrayo: hello Femi... how are you doing now?
Me: I'm very fine now and you?
Motunrayo: I'm fine.. I'm still coming to your place but it would be later in the afternoon.
Me: no problem.. I'm even going to the hospital soon.

We concluded that she should come later in evening. She ended the call by telling that she loves me. All my friends are now girls. I was lost in thought about what I'm going to do to Motunrayo when Chidinma entered. She's truly beautiful. She wore a very tight jean and a tight colourful t-shirt.
I smiled within me.

4 Likes

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by UnknownT: 3:17pm On Feb 23, 2015
If only popsy knows that his boy earns salary servicing 2 women. Or should I call his son a contractor cos salary doesn't flow in like this gringrin . Carry on oga

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by eitsei(m): 3:47pm On Feb 23, 2015
chidinma too wil soon enter d book of tiding history of femi

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 6:57pm On Feb 23, 2015
Maryofficial:
This story seems like ur life story

I hope you are ready to give me a new girlfriend (fiancee). It's just a story abeg oo!

*wiinks*. Welcome to the thread.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by ezeigbo194(m): 9:21pm On Feb 23, 2015
Cybershow:
Alrit wat can u say abt d story

kul n nice
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Cybershow(m): 9:23pm On Feb 23, 2015
ezeigbo194:

kul n nice
Dat nyc abt dat

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Meenah15(f): 1:37am On Feb 24, 2015
Nice storylines.......update plz
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by chikkyB: 5:36am On Feb 24, 2015
Followin closely
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by abtuyi(m): 10:44am On Feb 24, 2015
mikemodel24:

instead of hoping for 1 u re going for two.hmmm u too selfish

Hahaha
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by abtuyi(m): 11:28am On Feb 24, 2015
kwencypresh:

mmmmmmmmmm

femi d lover boy

take it easy oooooo

Yeah, take it easy oooo, Ajegun jeran
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Maryofficial(f): 12:45pm On Feb 24, 2015
[quote
author=UnknownT post=31007289]If only popsy knows that his boy earns
salary servicing 2 women. Or should I call his son a contractor cos

#lol#
salary doesn't flow in like this gringrin . Carry on oga[/quote]
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by pwettyhardey(f): 1:03pm On Feb 24, 2015
Following strictly
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by ggladrobert(f): 6:26pm On Feb 24, 2015
nice storyyyy still wondering how its gonna end
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Chuksteric(m): 2:21am On Feb 25, 2015
Nice story.. ..
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by stainless40: 6:15am On Feb 25, 2015
Bros Nawa o o take you so much time to update. I'm losing my patient.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hallysonia(m): 10:25am On Feb 25, 2015
Oga hyena...dnt dull dis thing nw
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 2:11pm On Feb 25, 2015
I'm sorry for not updating yesterday. I have been very busy.

Still busy now. Updating very soon.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 2:52pm On Feb 25, 2015
Chidinma: Good morning Femi... hope you slept well?
Me: (smiling) yes... like a baby
Chidinma: (smiling) even with the events that happened between Ruka and Bidemi.
Me: it's not the first time that I have experienced such things.
Chidinma: really! So you are used with events like that? Guys
Me: it's not that I'm used with events like that. Bidemi and Ruka have once had something like this before. I couldn't sleep then but now, it's nothing.
Chidinma: (voice calm) but what are you doing with two girlfriends? It's a guys things right.

I shielded away from her question by telling her how beautiful she was.

Me: (smiling) I like your dressing today. It just fits.
Chidinma: (giggles) thanks... you are not looking bad yourself.
Me: thanks also.. I think it's almost 10am already, I think we should go to the hospital now. I have an appointment for 10am.

She picked her bag and applied little powder on her face. I smiled as we walked out of the house. I asked if she can drive but she said "no". My right hand is still in pains; I suggested we take a bike.
We waited for 10mins before we eventually got a bike. She mounted the bike with me staring at her backside. I swallowed nothing as I climbed behind her. The bike man took off. My mind started roaming and thinking about odd things that it gave me an erectionn. My OGA started pricking her behind as the bike runs. I don't want to embarrass myself. I decided to take my mind off the bad thought; maybe my erectionn would come down. But the bike man; just kept entering pot holes and it kept making my OGA to hit her from the back. I'm now sweating like someone under duress.
The thought of us keeping quite didn't even help me; I kept thinking what might be going through her mind. I know that by now; she would have felt something touching her. I resigned to my faith and still continue trying to tame the monster between my thighs.
After about what seems like ages drive on the bike. We eventually got to our destination. I got down from the bike and I paid the bike man. He drove off. I looked at Chidinma and the look on her face confirmed my fears. We moved inside the hospital without uttering a word to each other.
We got to the receptionist desk around 9:57am. We met two beautiful ladies behind the desk. An unknown nurse and nurse Damilola. I told them about my appointment and the unknown nurse made some enquiries; she confirmed my appointment. She asked nurse Damilola to lead me to Doctor Ayeni's office. I signalled Chidinma that she should wait behind. Nurse Damilola led the way to the doctor's office, which was located at the next floor of the building.

Me: good morning nurse Dammy
Nurse D: (smiling) good morning Femi.. It's just nurse Damilola.
Me: okay... nurse Damilola. you are looking so cute today and like every other day too.
Nurse D: (smiling) thank you...
Femi: I forgot to ask you for your mobile number before I was discharged.
Nurse D: what do you need my phone number for?
Femi: (smiling) I just like making friends with people, especially the beautiful ones.
Nurse D: we are friends already and there's no need for me to give you my number.
Me: okay... are you married?
Nurse D: (shocked) no... and that's why I don't like giving people my number? I don't like people asking things about my personal life.
Me: (voice calm) I'm sorry if my motives offends you.it's just that I'm not that comfortable around beautiful ladies. I mean no harm.
Nurse D: (smiling) it's nothing.
Me: okay Nurse Damilola.. since you said it's nothing; why don't you want to give me your number? I promise not to ask about your personal data's again.
Nurse D: (smiling) if you are very persuasive; I might give you.
Me: (smiling) okay ma... I will ask the doctor for it
Nurse D: please don't ask! I might give you after your session with him.
Me: (smiling) you said I should be persuasive.
I insisted on asking doctor Ayeni for her number as we entered his office.

6 Likes

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Mario1983(m): 4:02am On Feb 26, 2015
nice story, following
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Cybershow(m): 6:31am On Feb 26, 2015
Nice update hazardous please come o..
viewing thread i caught u
Unknownt is better you comment o

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by DePrynCe: 8:36am On Feb 26, 2015
Guy,ur story is bomb shake,inviting many of my friends 2 join nairaland 4 dis post! But Femi,u be Guru-o!

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (79) (Reply)

Love Hiccups / Black Maria / United In Betrayal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.