Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,261 members, 7,780,577 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:49 PM

Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) - Literature (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) (858554 Views)

The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) / Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / My Complicated Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (79) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Chubbiehills(f): 6:30am On Mar 08, 2015
ummhhh, cant say no..tnks....1st to coment
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Cybershow(m): 7:57am On Mar 08, 2015
Hazardous you dae vex me o.... the dae when i first comment you no reward me o..hmm but i don carry second now wey my reward, wil be waitin for that o
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by micholalo(m): 9:09am On Mar 08, 2015
Nice story... I catch up with u within hrs,

Hi. Chubbiehill wink
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by shegs2009(m): 11:47am On Mar 08, 2015
u no dey take eye c skirt. i no know y u dey flirt wit everybody...na only one question i wan ask u. sey u fit allow ur daughter marry ur kind....u don even answer am 4 ur last update *tunde $ fummi*
4 u and guys like u, i don dey invent one medicine wey go make una control kongi like headache
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 8:04pm On Mar 08, 2015
#shegs2009, Everyone is addicted to one thing or the other. Anyone that always gets drunk is an addict. So, don't try to prove innocent on the thread; besides it's just a story.

For the record, guys like us are more experienced and we know how to take care of ladies very well. We don't pretend like some guys; especially if we are in love. I'm not a pervert but a normal guy like you.

Thanks for the comment!

I have an advice for you. Try to tell and show love to the lady you love; because if you don't. It makes things very easy for guys like us **winks**.

If you don't take care of her, someone else will. #caringboyfriend

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by lordjosh(m): 8:53pm On Mar 08, 2015
nice story....

well Done FEMO!
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by micholalo(m): 8:01am On Mar 09, 2015
No update nii? angry

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Adegokedamisky(f): 8:20am On Mar 09, 2015
Na wa o m getting tired of dis stowi oh! undecided

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by stellytwinkle(f): 9:28am On Mar 09, 2015
[quote author=hazardous post=27987352]I got home very happy. I went straight to the bathroom to shower. Got on my bed, picked my phone and I saw that Bidemi has sent me a text.

My mind skips after reading the text. I dialled her number and she picks... we could have corrected some of your misguided use of your tences and participles should in case you hope on writing another but you had stated at first that you are not interested in being corrected. you'll never learn from your mistakes that way.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 10:55am On Mar 09, 2015
#stellytwinkle, Thanks for noting it. Sometimes I re-read some of my post; and I usually see some mistakes. It has not been easy for me updating and making corrections of it.

This is my first and probably my last story here. I never thought I would have gone this far with story.

Thanks for reading through.

Updating soon.

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Chubbiehills(f): 11:10am On Mar 09, 2015
micholalo:
Nice story... I catch up with u within hrs,
Hi. Chubbiehill wink
how re u doing
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 12:44pm On Mar 09, 2015
I laid there thinking about the event with Shade. I wanted to call her but I don't want her to start thinking about it again. I drafted a text message and I forwarded it to her.

"I have never being this confused about someone. I just wanted to be your friend (nothing more). If you think I'm not good enough to be your friend; it's your choice. I'm sorry about today. For the record; you look cuter when you smile to when you are angry and in tears. Let me picture you smiling."

It's 9pm now and my little sister didn't bring my super. I laid on my bed without thinking about the whole event that happened during the day. I connected a call to Bidemi. She told me that she was about to call me. She said that their dad is now home with them. I ended the call and I slept off.
I woke up around 2am starving. I went to the kitchen and I found my rice in the kitchen; covered. I microwaved it and I brought the plate full of rice to me. I looked at my phone and I saw Sarah, Adedoyin, Motunrayo and Shade's missed calls on my phone. I don't think Sarah and Adedoyin can help my situation now. I flashed Shade and she called back almost immediately. I picked.

Me: hello Shade
Shade: good morning Femi.
Me: good morning Shade. I dint want to disturb your sleep; that is why I flashed to know if you are still up.
Shade: I don't sleep if I'm on night shift. I'm always on standby.
Me: okay.. work things. That's lovely. Shade, I need a favour from you.
Shade: (curiously waiting) what is it?
Me: please and please; I don't want to get into a quarrel with you this morning. I promise to be nice.
Shade: okay... I'm sorry about today
Me: I'm the one that ought to apologise to you. I'm sorry.
Shade: it's okay. I'm just intimidated anytime I see you.
Me: I'm still the same old Femi you know Shade. Things have not changed with me. I still care about people around me.
Shade: so tell me, what changed you from being an introvert? I can't remember you doing anything back then in school.

I laughed and I explained how my love life all started. How I was slapped at the cinemas and how Tunde hooked me up with older ladies. She was such a good listener and she kept asking me questions that I gladly answered.

Me: I have said a lot about myself; so let's talk about you?
Shade: (smiling) what do you want to know about me?
Me: everything. To start with, what changes you from being an extrovert?
Shade: (smiling) I'm still an extrovert. I still party and hangout with my friends. It's just that I have restricted some of my wild life.
Me: (smiling) interesting. What do you mean by wild life?
Shade: you know most of it already. Smoking, drinking, sleeping with older and married men, snatching friends boyfriends and so many odd things.
Me: okay, what made you to stop?
Shade: (low voice) my parents sent me away because of my wayward life. I have to fend for myself now.
Me: (sounding sorry) but you are a changed person now. Why don't you go back to beg them?
Shade: (sobbing) it's more complicated than you think. I think we should talk about something else.
Me: (smiling) sure.

We talked till 4am in the morning. She seems a very nice person. She told me some of her escapades in school. I laughed at every one of them while she mocked me for not getting any school experience.

Shade: (smiling) it's been long I have been this happy. Thanks for your time
Me: (smiling) me too... I really enjoyed your company. I hope everyday would be like this; not like yesterday
Shade: (giggles) me too... I have to start making breakfast for some people. I will call you later in the day.
Me: okay Shade. Take care of yourself.
Shade: and you too

She ended the call on a very happy tone. I waited for 5minutes and I called her back. She picked almost immediately.

Shade: hello Femi.
Me: I'm sorry for calling back again. I just want to hear your sweet voice again before going back to bed. It's just melodious.
Shade: (smiling) is that why you called back?
Me: yes, goodbye Shade.
Shade: okay bye, I will call you as soon as I'm done.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by SkyyLord(m): 12:51pm On Mar 09, 2015
Sarah, Adedoyin, Bidemi, Ruka, Motunrayo, Chidinma . We are about to add Shade to list. Baba Ur head strong oooo!!!
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by eitsei(m): 2:17pm On Mar 09, 2015
Been away 4 a while nw am bak....really enjoying ur story...keep it up bro...baba na u oo
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by harjibolar10(m): 2:39pm On Mar 09, 2015
Oga boss, oya continue

Shade, the latest signing to the team
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by ixora3(f): 6:55pm On Mar 09, 2015
Will really like to read shade version of d story.she's ur mate and quite experienced.bro femi pls dnt keep me waiting.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by kwencypresh(f): 7:07pm On Mar 09, 2015
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
femiiiiiiiii
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by pharuzine(m): 7:31pm On Mar 09, 2015
u too much femo.i luv ur writeup.plz i dey wait for d nxt post.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Psalmwise(m): 7:40pm On Mar 09, 2015
All d femi,i have known dem dey always like woman

one femi thou

2 Likes

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by micholalo(m): 8:58pm On Mar 09, 2015
Chubbiehills:
how re u doing

Fine dear..
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 11:03pm On Mar 09, 2015
She ended the call the second time in space of 6 minutes. I knew that she enjoyed the call as much as I did. I kept thinking about our conversation and I dint know when I slept off.
I woke up around 11am. I checked my phone and I saw missed calls on it. It's from Adedoyin, Sarah and Shade. I don't want to talk with Adedoyin nor Sarah. I called Shade's number and she picked.
She just wanted to say hi and to also tell me that I'm now her friend. We both laughed as she ended the call. I looked down at my OGA and I found it to be erected as PHCN pole. I knew that there is nothing I can do to get laid today (Saturday).
I took my bath and ate my breakfast. I went straight to the Adeboye's house. Abdul was not at the gate; I entered the house. I saw MummyK at the entrance of the living room.

Me: (smiling) good morning ma
MummyK: (smiling) it's now afternoon Femi. I'm sorry that I dint come to check back on you at the hospital.
Me: (smiling) at least you came; that is enough ma. Bidemi told me that daddy has been discharged.
MummyK: yes, his health has improved. I would have allowed you to see him but he's resting now.
Me: no problem ma. I'm still around. Is Bidemi and kikelomo around?
MummyK: yes, they are in their room. Kikelomo is getting ready to go back to school; but she is still around now. I'm going to the market to get somethings.

She left for the market and I headed straight to Kikelomo's room. I met kikelomo and Bidemi in her room. We chatted and laughed for awhile. We saw off kikelomo to the gate.

Kikelomo: I'm going to school now; you guys just have to be more careful. I am referring to you Bidemi.
Bidemi: okay ma.
Femi: (smiling) won't you give me a hug before you go.

She hugged Bidemi and I as she climbed on top of a bike. She's off to her school. I am now left with Bidemi.

Bidemi: (smiling) we are alone now. You can kiss and touch me now.
Me: you don't seem to be bothered about what your sister just said
Bidemi: she's just joking; besides she is not here now.
Me: okay ooo... I'm going home now. I came to check on daddy but MummyK said he's not available.
Bidemi: (not happy) what about the kiss you promised me?
Me: that's not possible for now. You are the only one at home now. You need to attend and be on standby incase daddy needs anything.
Bidemi: he's sleeping now. You can still kiss me before you go.

I know that she won't allow me to go without having her way. We left for her room.

Me: I'm not comfortable with this. What if MummyK comes back from the market early?
Bidemi: she's not coming anytime soon.
Me: (nervous) what if your dad wants something and he enters your room?
Bidemi: relax Femi, he just took his drugs. He won't be up till dawn.

I looked around and I pecked her. She moves closer and placed my hands on her breastt. I fondled it with my heart in my hand. She moved closer and planted a kiss on my lips. Her lips melted all the fear that was in me. I stood up and went to lock the door from behind.
I lifted up her blouse and unhook the straps of her braa while our lips is locked unto each other. We kissed passionately and I used my the tip of my fingers to pinch her nippple. She moaned and my OGA has gotten hard as it could get. I pushed her on her back and I used my OGA to thrust her "V" through her jean. I unhooked her jean button and was gently peeling it off her.

3 Likes

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Chubbiehills(f): 11:23pm On Mar 09, 2015
i hope say u no go enta oo cos she b kampe oo

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by lordjosh(m): 12:24am On Mar 10, 2015
SkyyLord:
Sarah, Adedoyin, Bidemi, Ruka, Motunrayo, Chidinma . We are about to add Shade to list. Baba Ur head strong oooo!!!

+ kikelomo
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by eitsei(m): 6:42am On Mar 10, 2015
Femi....keep on corrupting my churchmind....thr is God oo...anyways keep it rolling
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Cybershow(m): 6:56am On Mar 10, 2015
Hazardous you no good jor.. when motunrayo call you, you no call am back.. but when shade did you cal am o.. abeg remember my lovely motunrayo.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by harjibolar10(m): 7:35am On Mar 10, 2015
Cybershow:
Hazardous you no good jor.. when motunrayo call you, you no call am back.. but when shade did you cal am o.. abeg remember my lovely motunrayo.
Oga boss

You read his first update of this story?
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hallysonia(m): 8:31am On Mar 10, 2015
harjibolar10:

Oga boss

You read his first update of this story?
. I know harzadous wil soon be like Denis d Pen*s.
Keep it roliing

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by MzMessiTohBadt(f): 8:47am On Mar 10, 2015
Ikoko!Ikoko!!Ikoko!!!..
Hw many tyms i call u??..
U no dey fear nii??.

Folowing u bumper2bumper sha
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by harjibolar10(m): 10:05am On Mar 10, 2015
hallysonia:
. I know harzadous wil soon be like Denis d Pen*s.
Keep it roliing
Abi now
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by SkyyLord(m): 10:46am On Mar 10, 2015
lordjosh:

+ kikelomo
Thanks for reminding me bro. I almost forgot
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by africanchoice(m): 5:31pm On Mar 10, 2015
na so he take day start@hazadous
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Randyblincks(m): 11:06pm On Mar 10, 2015
lol.... if u enter her, after d merriment u r doomed!!!

NICE STORY FEMI

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (79) (Reply)

Love Hiccups / Black Maria / United In Betrayal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.