Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) - Literature (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) (859558 Views)

The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) / Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / My Complicated Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (79) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by pwettyhardey(f): 9:45am On Apr 21, 2015
Hazardous. Sorry
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by SammieLowkey(m): 11:44pm On Apr 21, 2015
Since u had abt 70% of the story, y didn't u just copy n paste instead of delaying the updates? **Well,what do I know??** Sorry abt d loss tho

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by stainless40: 6:53am On Apr 23, 2015
Nawa for this story. comments seeker.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 1:47pm On Apr 23, 2015
#pwettyhardey, Happy Buffday Dear!

Thanks for holding on with the story. It's just unfortunate that I'm addicted to the story as well. I will start writing later in the day or tomorrow and starts posting over the weekend as agreed.

Sorry for the break in transmission.

And as for those saying why I did not post what I have written? I only have about 10 new posts that I have not posted here; out of the 70post that I lost.

I was hoping to post some last weekend and probably some during the week, depending on how chanced I am to write to new ones.

Anyway, posting resumes over the weekend!
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Deluxewize(m): 5:00pm On Apr 23, 2015
Thanks
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by TundeTunapa(m): 3:58pm On Apr 24, 2015
Front page at last..
.cheers
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by MrBasketball: 3:58pm On Apr 24, 2015
[size=25pt]Since 2014 making FP today nawo. undecided

Is there no other topics again? undecided

Nairaland MODs sha. undecided[/size]
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by lovely17(m): 4:25pm On Apr 24, 2015
*dropsfoodrunstotheroomgrabsmatspreasitrunsbackgrabsfanta*hands on chin bros am now ready
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 5:09pm On Apr 24, 2015
Never dreamt that "story of addiction" would ever made the front page (smiling).

To all my old followers (D9ty7, Cybershow, herrtymama, mesoade, patoskid, viciyus, boladegreat, sexymoma, mohjisolah, andyblisster, skyylord, tundetunapa et all... just to mention few; thank you.

To all my new followers, welcome to the story of addiction; just endeavour to comment as you read.

Updating over the weekend. **smiling**

2 Likes

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by kwencypresh(f): 5:21pm On Apr 24, 2015
me still waiting for update ooo
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by tjcoded: 5:22pm On Apr 24, 2015
Nice one, keep it coming!
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by TundeTunapa(m): 5:26pm On Apr 24, 2015
hazardous:
Never dreamt that "story of addiction" would ever made the front page (smiling).

To all my old followers (D9ty7, Cybershow, herrtymama, mesoade, patoskid, viciyus, boladegreat, sexymoma, mohjisolah, andyblisster, skyylord, tundetunapa et all... just to mention few; thank you.

To all my new followers, welcome to the story of addiction; just endeavour to comment as you read.

Ikoko,all thanks to you for sharing anticipated story.#urmostwelcome
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by MyPrinceMeLuv(m): 5:34pm On Apr 24, 2015
Nice one indeed...keep it up!
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Allureoftheseas(m): 5:42pm On Apr 24, 2015
hazardous:
I ate my breakfast and I managed to call Motunrayo 10am and 11am on the dot. I was about going out to see Emeka when Kikelomo and Bidemi entered my room. I was shocked and silently praying that they ved not discovered my escapades with them.
Me: hi guys
Kikelomo&Bidemi: hello
Bidemi: we came to apologise about what happened yesterday. Because if you had not stayed back with Kikelomo yesterday., you would have ironed your Dad's clothes.
Me: I'm alright now.. thank you. Nobody forces me to do what I don't want to do. My staying back was solely my decision.
Kikelomo: Okay oooo.... we are going to the cinemas and we want you to accompany us if you are chanced.
Me: (see wahala ooo) sure... which cinema is that? (I hope this is not a set up ooo)
Bidemi: constatin cinemas
Me: (next street) good... am I okay like this? (turning around)
Kikelomo: na cinema we dey go na not burial ceremony.

We all laughed and Bidemi excused herself to go to the ladies.
Immediately she left, Kikelomo jumped off her seat and started kissing me. I tried restraining her but she just kept going on (that was when I knew that this girls wan set me up). We continued kissing until we heard the sound of flushing from the restroom. Bidemi came out and we all set for the cinema.

We got to the Cinema around 12 : 45pm and the movie we intend watching starts 1pm. So we took our time to snap picture with different backgrounds. My mind just Flashed that I have failed to call Motunrayo now for 2 consecutive hours. But I still cherish my phone, so I had to ignore her at least for now. Bidemi liked some of her pictures on my phone and she insisted on sharing some of them on my Facebook.

Kikelomo and I excused her to get some pop corn. We dint spend up to 5mins and we returned to where Bidemi was. She was in tears. That was when I remembered that I dint delete Kikelomo's messages.

Bidemi: Who's Motunrayo?
Me: she's a friend. Is that why you are crying?
Bidemi: so what is going on between both of you (pointing towards Kikelomo and I)
Me: what do you mean?
Bidemi: dont play dumb with me... you know what "I hate both you" (crying and running away).

Now faced with Kikelomo.... her eyes was filled with so much rage.
Kikelomo: dint I asked you to delete those messages?
Me: I forgot to... I'm sorry
Kikelomo: it's too late for that... so you collected Motunrayo's number at the party without even informing me.
Me: em... em... em....
Kikelomo: you are just a lying bastard... (she walks away from me)

I called out her name and stretch out my right hand to hold her back. The next thing I heard was 'gbosa' for my face. My phone and popcorn all scattered on the floor while she zooms off.

People were just staring at me and I felt like disappearing from that place. I couldn't move for 5mins.
A guy came up to me and put his arm around my neck. He was heaven sent. He acted as if we came there together. He just dragged me out of the cinema and I explained everything to him with tears in my eyes. I don't know this guy but I felt comfortable with him.

He told me that his name is Tunde and we exchanged our contact.

Me: thank you very much oooo. I have never been disgraced publicly like this before
Tunde: I said you should not worry. By the time I hook you up with bigger girls. They will come begging you back.
Me: just because of text message.
Tunde: you are still new in the game and there are rules to be followed.
Rule 1: never leave a love text message on your phone
Rule 2: never leave a love text message on your phone
Me: Okay.... I will love to know more about your rules.
Tunde: no problem.... I like you and you are too cute to be treated like that... I will fix you up. Got to go. I will holla you later.
Me: Okay friend.

We parted and I took a bike to my house, even though it's not too far from my house. I don't want any okada man to insult me today again.

Come this your too cute and all that they make me wan see your picture. I like see how cute you hey when you nor wan let me hear word say i they read your story.

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Oluwabunmy(f): 5:57pm On Apr 24, 2015
Y ds suspense na.........abeg d tin don dey swt me ooooooo
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by silverx(m): 6:44pm On Apr 24, 2015
[quote author=hazardous post=27991539]Yeah.... I will try to update like this, at least until my work leave finished.

Just show some appreciation by commenting and showing some love.[/quote nice write up bro we are wetin for continuation.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by simple4generall(m): 7:24pm On Apr 24, 2015
Alas u don hit fp, rem dat ur fans now ar numerous so don't keep them starving.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by pwettyhardey(f): 8:46pm On Apr 24, 2015
hazardous:
#pwettyhardey, Happy Buffday Dear!

Thanks for holding on with the story. It's just unfortunate that I'm addicted to the story as well. I will start writing later in the day or tomorrow and starts posting over the weekend as agreed.

Sorry for the break in transmission.

And as for those saying why I did not post what I have written? I only have about 10 new posts that I have not posted here; out of the 70post that I lost.

I was hoping to post some last weekend and probably some during the week, depending on how chanced I am to write to new ones.

Anyway, posting resumes over the weekend!
Tnks
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 24, 2015
hazardous:

Congrats ohhh.

Like serious, I rely envy you.

Keep the update going

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by EwejeOyewole(m): 9:17pm On Apr 24, 2015
Guy, Tinubu go give you work for The Nation News Paper.... You too much
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by stenmikas(m): 9:24pm On Apr 24, 2015
Hmm!!!
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by carik(m): 9:41pm On Apr 24, 2015
Op tried o
Thumbs up bro

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by SkyyLord(m): 10:13pm On Apr 24, 2015
Thanks for the mention Hazardous. And sorry for about Ur hard disk and stuff. Whatever happens, we still dey Ur back. Just do Ur best. Oluwa is Ur strength

2 Likes

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by adisaoladayo: 11:14pm On Apr 24, 2015
Bro am waitn ooooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Cybershow(m): 11:35pm On Apr 24, 2015
hazardous:

whaooooooooo really happy...

But i dae envy you ooo boss

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by sheyflixy1(m): 3:22am On Apr 25, 2015
Bro,I enjoyed ur story,pls we want more

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 10:54am On Apr 25, 2015
Updating soon!
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by biddieluvzyaho(f): 12:24pm On Apr 25, 2015
Hmmmmm,can believe I started last night n finshed it all 2day!!!wow#urdbomb#interesting story indeed#thumb up bro#

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 1:39pm On Apr 25, 2015
I looked at her and she would have guessed that I'm not getting along with her. She walked down to where I was and strikes a conversation.

Chidinma: it seems you don't like me again?
Me: (looking at her) why would you think and say a thing like that?
Chidinma: you always say nice things to me and always persuaded me, if you offer me something and I rejected. Is it because I let you know how I feel about you?
Me: (mood swing) I'm sorry if I made you feel that way. You can have some of mine, if you want.

She gladly collected it and gulped down some of it. She sat very close to me. She asked me if she can come along with me tomorrow to anywhere I'm going.

Me: (smiling) don't worry yourself... my uncle doesn't welcome visitors, especially the beautiful female ones. He will question you till you get angry.
Chidinma: (smiling) I can wait outside till when he's through with you.

With that statement, I knew that she's bent on going with me. I just insisted that she should not worry herself and quickly changed the topic.

Me: (smiling) it's only for a day, we will surely see on thursday. I know how you are feeling and I will surely miss you too.
Chidinma: (giggles) what will you miss about me?
Me: (smiling) everything... your eyeballs... your sexyy hips.... your spotless laps.... above all, the way you teach.
Chidinma: (giggles and feeling shy) thank you Femi...

She leaned her head towards me, positioned it for a kiss. I stylishly dodged her lips as her lips landed on my cheek.

Chidinma: (low voice) I'm sorry.
Me: you don't need to be. I just want us to take one step at a time. You are very special to me because no lady has ever asked me out before.
Chidinma: (giggles and looking shy) it's getting late Femi, I should be on my way now.

She picked up her bag and headed towards the door. I looked at her from behind with mixed feelings; she is not really happy about the turn of events. I held back her by hand as she unlocked the door. Without much stress, I turned her around with my right hand lifting up her face by her chin. I planted a kiss on her lips. She reciprocated. I could sensed that she's shaking and I tried looking into her eyes while still kissing her; her eyes were closed. We kissed for a minute or two before I gently pushed her back. We were both panting for air as we stared into each others eyeballs.

Me: (smiling) thank you
Chidinma: (just nodded affirmatively)

She opened the door and I saw her off to the gate. She pleaded that I call her often tomorrow as she took a bike to her house.
I'm now left alone without having much ado, I connected a call to Motunrayo and she picked almost at the second beep.

Motunrayo: (voice excited) good evening Femi. I presumed that you are through with your lessons?
Me: (smiling) yes, called you as soon as my tutor left. Hope you are doing good today?
Motunrayo: yes... I'm okay and you?
Me: never would have been better... hope our date us still on?
Motunrayo: yes, that's if you don't have anything to make you change your mind again
Me: I hope not because I can't wait to see your lovely smile and face.
Motunrayo: me too, I really miss you.

6 Likes

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 1:41pm On Apr 25, 2015
biddieluvzyaho:
Hmmmmm,can believe I started last night n finshed it all 2day!!!wow#urdbomb#interesting story indeed#thumb up bro#

Welcome to the story of addiction!

2 Likes

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by biddieluvzyaho(f): 2:14pm On Apr 25, 2015
Bring it on bro#really wanna see d end of all dis ur advanture#lol#

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (79) (Reply)

Love Hiccups / Black Maria / United In Betrayal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.