Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) - Literature (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) (859838 Views)

The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) / Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / My Complicated Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (79) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hibroDon1(m): 2:39pm On Apr 25, 2015
guy i started reading d whole story and u really *great* but can wait to continue readin Mr Hazardhorny.......#Blushing
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by stillo209(m): 3:41pm On Apr 25, 2015
Wow! Absolutely amazing....started reading dis story at about 9:30 this morning,and I just got to the last page...please hazardous give us d rest of the story,,,,abeg!
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Adegokedamisky(f): 6:10pm On Apr 25, 2015
Ogaa hazaard pls finish dis story once nd for all! PuHllleeeeeeaaaaaseecry
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by sucobaba(m): 6:40pm On Apr 25, 2015
Page 0 to 43 in less than 24hours,,,,I'm aDdicted already.OP....kudos.
Following na kilode
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by pwettyhardey(f): 6:47pm On Apr 25, 2015
Tnz for d update. More updates pls. We don tey on this story. As for me, I want to finish this story n start anoda
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by login123: 10:05pm On Apr 25, 2015
Awesome
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 25, 2015
Hey bro i think i am addicted to ur write up already bt i am very disappointed at d low rate at wish u update i started around 5.00pm yesterday and stopped around 4.45am since then no updates i am really bored through with my exams in oau thinking i d find pleasure reading bt was amazed when i checked dis evening nd ntin yet pls do something fast hazardous
i placed a bet on u to score first tomorrow against in form Arsenal i rep blues chelsea
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Aghans(m): 10:29pm On Apr 25, 2015
So i can finish dis interesting story for one day? U ar a motivating writer
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by akosh005: 12:42am On Apr 26, 2015
Wow....... finally at d last page. Nice work n i dnt think dis ur story can have an end oooooo. #observing
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by ajumaxbabe(f): 1:17am On Apr 26, 2015
wow! guy u too much. Got addicted on dis one. Thumbs up. U try. Waiting for ya updates sha
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Molz(m): 4:25am On Apr 26, 2015
DEM BAN ME FOR 2MONTHS....
I SERVE BAN FINISH.....
THIS STORY NEVER END....
OGA OHH....!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by czarr(m): 6:26am On Apr 26, 2015
cool[color=#990000][/color]I love this story ooo......femi too get sweet mouth....my oga abeg finalize am na..
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by czarr(m): 6:28am On Apr 26, 2015
I dey class de read this thing Gan.....I done forget say I b student#Godblessu smileyI dey class de read this thing Gan.....I done forget say I b student#Godblessu
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Tundellinium(m): 7:35am On Apr 26, 2015
HAZARDOUS, for the past 4 days now I've red your post from the beginning up till now...

Now I'm so ADDICTED like S E X and I need you to update soon
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Ashkormissy(f): 8:31am On Apr 26, 2015
Thunder fire devil ontop ma behalf.... Finally got to d last page. Cldnt concentrate on anytin else till ah got here.....but shey ah wee not grow grey hair b4 d next update bayi? Thumbs up hazardous

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 26, 2015
:*
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Nnennavera(f): 9:42am On Apr 26, 2015
Somebody shuld tell dis guy 2 update dis story. nice one
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by murphymakun(m): 9:47am On Apr 26, 2015
it is ma first time i will comment on a post on nairaland I think am addicted to this story.Kudos hazardous Mr ikoko
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Joachian: 10:28am On Apr 26, 2015
I'm really enjoying ur story hazardous, u're good in it.
Plx try n finish it up b4 i die on suspense wink .......it will be a Nightmare if i didnt get to d end of dix story....
Sorry abt ur hdd n lost files.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 12:47pm On Apr 26, 2015
We kept talking about how much we missed each other. She ended the call after we concluded that our date is still on. I felt an urge between my thighs as I thought about what I'm going to do with motunrayo tomorrow. I was lost in thought when my lovely sister entered the living room.

Funmilayo: Good evening bros
Me: good evening Funmilayo, why are you coming home by this time?
Funmilayo: today is not Friday bros, we usually close late on days like this
Me: (smiling) I'm just joking with you. How is Bayo doing?
Funmilayo: (mood swing) he's fine.
Me: what happened? Are you guys fighting now?
Funmilayo: not really, but I guess he has a girlfriend now and She doesn't want to see me around him.
Me: ooh, I see... I'm sorry to hear about that, but on the second thought; I don't think your friendship is strong as it looks. If he truly likes or cherish your friendship, he will surely have time for you.
Funmilayo: thank you bros!
Me: (smiling) you are welcome! Bayo was at the eatery with us the other day. At least, he can take an example from Bidemi and I.
Funmilayo: Hmnnnn, I see! No wonder you choose Bidemi over Ruka. I now understand.
Me: (smiling) don't misinterpret me. I never choose anyone over someone. All I did was just to keep my childhood friend. We have been through a lot and I don't want it to end like that.
Funmilayo: (amused) do you love her?
Me: hanhan, we are talking about you and Bayo, not me and my relationship(s).
Funmilayo: don't worry about Bayo... just answer the question. Do you love her?
Me: (smiling) yes, but she scares me away most times. She...... (cuts me off)
Funmilayo: if you really love her as you are sounding right now, why don't you do away with Ruka, Motunrayo and the others?

I looked at her and I kept laughing out loudly. I tried gaining back my breath before I replied her.

Me: (smiling) you won't understand because you are a lady.
Funmilayo: I do understand you. It's a guys things right. That means you are not better off than Bayo then.
Me: (muted and looking at her closely)
Funmilayo: (stern voice) you guys do things above normal to get a ladies attention, but when we decided to give it go. We would be the one craving and begging for 20% of the affection that you have been giving from the beginning. Guys are just heartless.

I could see and feel that she is not emotional stable through the sound of her voice. I know how bad she felt about Bayo neglecting her for his new friend. I just kept on listening to her as poured out her heart; letting me know how much she misses Bayo. I cleared my throat, which made her to stop her long bashing on guys.

Me: (smiling) are you guys dating? Just tell me the truth.
Funmilayo: (looking away) no oo
Me: (smiling) then why are you looking away when answering me?
Funmilayo: (stares at me) the question is embarrassing brother Femi.
Me: (smiling) it was not embarrassing when you told me to stick to only Bidemi? Just tell me if you guys are dating or not?
Funmilayo: (looking into my eyeballs) we are not dating.
Me: okay... but you guys kiss when no one is around?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by eitsei(m): 1:04pm On Apr 26, 2015
oya answer d question, funmilayo?
more update, hazardous
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Ashkormissy(f): 1:04pm On Apr 26, 2015
See whr dis broda stop nitori olorun..... U go jst take suspense kee pple. Still expecting more updates

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by biddieluvzyaho(f): 1:36pm On Apr 26, 2015
Following but d suspense...hmmmmmm#pls update nau#
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Ithee(m): 3:10pm On Apr 26, 2015
Wow! This is super fantastic. Love the story so much! #hazardous walahi you be bomb. Your own pass boko haram. Keep it up bro
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Tundellinium(m): 5:13pm On Apr 26, 2015
oya na... Funmilayo should just confess jhor...

The suspense is killing me... my heart skip whenever you end an update cos it makes me crave for another round of thrusting and pounding my imagination or OGA as you might call it...

Meanwhile, @hazardous is this story factual or a fiction or maybe like a blend of both
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hibroDon1(m): 5:13pm On Apr 26, 2015
hazardous am enjoying this story so much than to be in a suspense, please do write up as much as you could to the end.......
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by SammieLowkey(m): 7:12pm On Apr 26, 2015
biddieluvzyaho:
Bring it on bro#really wanna see d end of all dis ur advanture#lol#
no vex o, hw did d '#-key' offend u?
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by biddieluvzyaho(f): 7:17pm On Apr 26, 2015
SammieLowkey:

no vex o, hw did d '#-key' offend u?
I nor vex @all but if u wan knwhow e take offend me,go ask d gods,dey jst might hv an idea,u knw#
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by ajumaxbabe(f): 7:39pm On Apr 26, 2015
bro hazardous person go roast egg 4 u b4 u update ni? Am waitinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg pls
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Banjousman(m): 9:32pm On Apr 26, 2015
Molz:
DEM BAN ME FOR 2MONTHS....
I SERVE BAN FINISH.....
THIS STORY NEVER END....
OGA OHH....!!!
why dem ban u
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by stenmikas(m): 10:03pm On Apr 26, 2015
D killer!!! ,kissing nd not dating
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by m003: 11:47pm On Apr 26, 2015
wow such a nice story started reading last week now i'm here waiting for update

more ink to your pen Mr. Harzard and more Akamu to your Bulala

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (79) (Reply)

Love Hiccups / Black Maria / United In Betrayal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.