Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,430 members, 7,781,253 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:19 AM

Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) (858586 Views)

The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) / Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / My Complicated Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (79) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 2:36pm On Nov 20, 2014
Lol! Femi is a cool headed guy. He's just too adventurous for his age.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Ogajubaba(m): 2:53pm On Nov 20, 2014
Ikoko
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 3:21pm On Nov 20, 2014
Ogajubaba:
Ikoko

Ogajubaba: I see you!
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 3:23pm On Nov 20, 2014
She picks on the first beep.

Sarah: Hello
Me: Hello Sarah... it's me Femi.... good evening!
Sarah: oh... Femi... (feeling excited) I thought you would not call again because of the way you rushed out of the room today.
Me: no oooo.. I was rushing home because the appointment was impromptu and I dint tell them that I would be coming home late.
Sarah: Okay... it's even good that you called. ... so what do you think of me?
Me: you are a very beautiful lady and I couldn't believe my luck when I saw you.
Sarah: * * chuckles ** really.
Me: Yes.... your sexy*eyeball would even make Patience Jonathan hold down her husband. I have not even talked about the face... fresh skin... lovely deodorant and above all the fun we had; which was marvellous.
Sarah: hmnnnnn... you sure know how to have effect on women. I think I like you.
Me: I like you too madam (business mood tone).
Sarah: I have been talking to my friend about this evening and she is bent on meeting you.
Me: (meet me ke)... okay no problem. Where and when?
Sarah: she is presently in Abuja, she ought to be back during the weekend. Let say next week.
Me: no worries dear.
Sarah: but we need to see before the weekend, if that's okay by you.
Me: sure... (this week ke)

We continued chatting and she told me that tonight s*x was her best ever. She requested I send my bank account number to her so that she can pay a token into it. I promised sending it first thing tomorrow morning (I don't have one... but I will open tomorrow).
We ended the call and I started thinking of my next move. It has to be Ruka or Motunrayo.
I have never being this happy but a part of me is very sad (Bidemi). I'm really missing her. Not her kisses but her friendship. I then made up my mind to go to their house tomorrow.

I slept off... and the night was too short for me: maybe it's because of the extra work duty I did.

6 Likes

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by mesoade(m): 4:07pm On Nov 20, 2014
Hehehe . . Same here,a part of me still vouches for bidemi
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by SkyyLord(m): 4:24pm On Nov 20, 2014
Baddo. Make U just dey enjoy Ur runs. The day wey Ur dad go catch U eeh!!.. Na for Ur body he go finish everything wey he don learn for military... Nice Story bro. And U are updating regularly... Keep it up!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by pwettyhardey(f): 4:34pm On Nov 20, 2014
more update. hazardous y this suspense?
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 4:39pm On Nov 20, 2014
mesoade:
Hehehe . . Same here,a part of me still vouches for bidemi
Me too... the is so much reserved to be neglected.

SkyyLord:
Baddo. Make U just dey enjoy Ur runs. The day wey Ur dad go catch U eeh!!.. Na for Ur body he go finish everything wey he don learn for military... Nice Story bro. And U are updating regularly... Keep it up!!

Thanks Bro... My dad na actor for part 1... Me sef be another actor for another part 2

pwettyhardey:
more update. hazardous y this suspense?

Sorry... updating now. this post is dedicated to you.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 4:43pm On Nov 20, 2014
#pwettyhardey

I woke up around 9am. My parents were off to work while my other siblings were also off to school. I'm the only one at home now (feeling sad). Went to the kitchen and was surprised to see left over Indomie in the pot. I guessed Funmilayo purposely left the indomie for me.
I ate it then I remembered that I haven't brush (who cares).
I called Motunrayo and rushed off to take my bath.
I went to Bidemi's house to say hello (she's still awaiting her waec result). I knocked and I heard a familiar voice. It's Abduls.

Abdul: na who be that?
Me: it's me
Abdul: haaaaa Oga, long time!
Me: abi oooo
Abdul: you travelled (while opening the gates)
Me: no oooo. I'm just busy with other things. Is Bidemi in?
Abdul: Yes but she be dey sick since Sunday..
Me: (pretending that I know)... I know: that's why I came to check on her. What about Kikelomo?
Abdul: I never see her today... she suppose dey inside.

As I entered the compound: I unlocked my phone and I renamed Motunrayo's number to David. I remembered Tunde's rule of not leaving love text message on ones phone. I deleted the implicating messages as I entered the Adeboye's living room.

I saw Kikelomo in the living room and I guessed she is staying behind because of her sick sister. I managed to force a greeting:

Me: Good Morning...
Kikelomo: what's good about this morning with you involved.

I just stood there looking like a caught yam thief.

I was then contemplating whether to beg her or move along to Bidemi's room.

6 Likes

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Aipete2(f): 4:53pm On Nov 20, 2014
Am not going to have #heartattack# because of you oh
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by abtuyi(m): 5:08pm On Nov 20, 2014
Suspense
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 20, 2014
Aipete2:
i dey tell you. just dey backyard dey read story
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by PabloRemy: 6:34pm On Nov 20, 2014
Guy we are waiting oo.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 6:51pm On Nov 20, 2014
Aipete2:

Lol! Heart attack ke! Olorun maje.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by nceesam(m): 7:10pm On Nov 20, 2014
Oga update abeg, ds kind wicked suspense.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 7:26pm On Nov 20, 2014
Lol... updating now
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 7:35pm On Nov 20, 2014
I summoned the courage to chat her up.

Me: we guys are best of friends before what happened at the cinemas. I'm sorry for whatever I might have caused between you and your sister. I regretted every action of it till now. Just find it in your heart to forgive me.
Kikelomo: (now emotional)... you don't know the extent of what you have done.... I have nothing against you. it's Bidemi you need to talk to because she's the one being moody about the whole thing since Sunday.
Me: Thank You ! Can I see her?
Kikelomo: yes...she's in her room.
Me: won't you come with me?

She looks at me and said "go... I will come and join you later"

I was about entering her room when my proposed David called and the sound of my ringing tone might have alerted her that I am around.
I entered her room.

Me: good morning
Bidemi: good morning
Me: I heard you are not feeling too good... that's why I came: hope you are feeling much better now?
Bidemi: (nods her head up&down).
Me: I'm sorry for everything that I have caused you.
Bidemi: (starts crying)... it's okay... I will be fine.

I was touched when I saw her crying.... And I knew that I really hurt her.
Me: I'm sorry. I have not being myself of late. I still drink once in a while but that's only when I think about you. I can't continue to live like this. Please forgive me. Let us continue with her friendship.

After much begging; she eventually succumbed. I hugged her and asked if she would follow me to open a bank account with First Bank. She said yes.... she dressed up and we are ready to go.

We got to the living room and Kikelomo was surprised to see both of us going out so soon.

Bidemi: Femi is going to the bank to open an account. We are going together.
Me: I think I have an idea.... we all go to the bank to open my bank account then we head off to the cinemas.
Kikelomo: what gave you the impression that I would want to go anywhere with you?
Me: (just dump folded, didn't say anything)
Bidemi: hanhan; I thought he has begged you. He only wants our friendship besides he's the only friend that we'ved got.
Kikelomo: and so what? (now crying) Is that why he should be taking us for granted. If he cares about that he won't be trampling on our emotions.
Me: (voice shaking) you have every right to be angry. I think I deserved more harsh treatment than what you people are melting down on me right now. I think Kikelomo is right. I don't deserve your friendship. I betrayed the love and trust you guys had for me. (trying hard to hold down the tears in my eyes). I think I should start going. BidemiKikelomo.... please do take care of yourself. I know someday, somehow, you girls would move along. As for me, I'm already moving along with my alcoholic life style.

Tears started rolling down their eyes. and as for me, I just have to move away from this place; make man no go fu*k up. I turned and was heading for the door.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by pwettyhardey(f): 7:47pm On Nov 20, 2014
tnx for d dedication. more updates pls

2 Likes

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Datsme: 8:02pm On Nov 20, 2014
w@ a LUST story indeed!
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 8:24pm On Nov 20, 2014
Abi ooooo!
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Mensah2013(m): 9:12pm On Nov 20, 2014
bro, mch love... U ar really talent
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by SkyyLord(m): 9:19pm On Nov 20, 2014
Very touching! But wait ooo! U still wana go to the cinema after what happened there?.. Abi U wan act season 2 ni?
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Vickthoriah(f): 9:38pm On Nov 20, 2014
Lemee leave my ghost mode nd comment,interesting story so far...if I may say,d update is gettiNg shorter
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Bakozy(m): 9:41pm On Nov 20, 2014
op! send me ur bank account details... ur story dey burst my head...
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 20, 2014
he be like say you don dey short the update by?
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Princessderaa(f): 10:20pm On Nov 20, 2014
ghost mode deactivated.

hazardous my new bae I dey greet oh.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 10:29pm On Nov 20, 2014
Vickthoriah:
Lemee leave my ghost mode nd comment,interesting story so far...if I may say,d update is gettiNg shorter

Viciyus:
he be like say you don dey short the update by?

I'm sorry... I will start making amends tomorrow... one love

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 10:31pm On Nov 20, 2014
Princessderaa:
ghost mode deactivated.

hazardous my new bae I dey greet oh.

Welcome on board... I'm really honoured by your ghost deactivation.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Ogajubaba(m): 10:40pm On Nov 20, 2014
undecided
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 10:41pm On Nov 20, 2014
SkyyLord:
Very touching! But wait ooo! U still wana go to the cinema after what happened there?.. Abi U wan act season 2 ni?

Abi ooooo.... the thing still dey cross my mind as we dey go?
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 11:13pm On Nov 20, 2014
Today's last post goes to #Princessderaa.

I was truly walking away when Kikelomo called out my name. I looked back and she said "do you have all the requirements for opening a new bank account?"

Me: Yes
Kikelomo: Okay... I will only forgive you only on one condition.
Me: Okay... what condition is that?
Kikelomo: that you would not date either of us.
Me: (looking at Bidemi)... okay.... at least I have my friends back (now Smiling).

We hugged each other and we headed to the bank.

We got to the bank and I filled the required form for the new account. I got my account number and my ATM Card. I deposited TEN thousand naira into my new account.

We spent upto to an hour. Then we headed to the ATM machine to change my new pin.

Me: I don't know how to use it ooo.
Kikelomo: olodo... let me help you out.

We all laughed as Kikelomo helped in changing the pin to my desired one and also explaining how to operate it.

We are now through with the bank stuff. I still have more money with me. I suggested we go to KFC around the corner.
We ordered for fried rice and chicken with soft drinks. I took pictures of my new friends and I asked one of the security guard to snap the three of us together eating. It was fun and we are really enjoying ourselves until something dramatic happens.....

Bidemi&Kikelomo na wahala oooo.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by nceesam(m): 11:23pm On Nov 20, 2014
King of suspense

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (79) (Reply)

Love Hiccups / Black Maria / United In Betrayal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.