Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,425 members, 7,808,520 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) - Literature (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) (859883 Views)

The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) / Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / My Complicated Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (79) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Ay04z(m): 2:10pm On Oct 10, 2015
nice wan

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by ceejaay(m): 3:41pm On Oct 10, 2015
U start nw
Update plsssssss angry angry

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by donifecent(m): 5:38pm On Oct 10, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] I've been following ur story since u started it but i hav'nt contributed but today i find it necessary to say keep it on, ur story now fire... More fire ina ur elbow

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by enebedestiny11: 5:50am On Oct 11, 2015
na funmilayo I one marry oooo my fear b say he brother no go agree ooooo

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Diamomndstar(m): 7:44am On Oct 11, 2015
enebedestiny11:

na funmilayo I one marry oooo my fear b say he brother no go agree ooooo

you never eat cane before?
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Alayorbobo(m): 11:28am On Oct 11, 2015
I don't feel like saying anything

Diamondstar come update Õooº°˚oº°˚º°˚

And happy sunday †o everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by dview001(m): 12:37pm On Oct 11, 2015
I love d story kinda life I live........

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by africouturemag(m): 4:01pm On Oct 11, 2015
ARE YOU A FASHION BLOGGER OR CAN YOU WRITE
DIY TUTORIALS?.... WILL YOU LIKE TO BE AN AUTHOR ON AFRICOUTURE MAGAZINE? PLS ADD UP ON WHATSAPP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by slimsky(m): 10:24pm On Oct 11, 2015
@last I don meet up....... Unto d next episode

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by olamide33: 10:21am On Oct 12, 2015
Baba we are waiting fa! *ghost mode deactivated*
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Diamomndstar(m): 8:18pm On Oct 13, 2015
Addiction chapter 152
Kikelolomo picked her sister’s call after dialing her number about five times and I couldn’t recognize it was her that I was speaking with on the phone at first. Our conversation begins
Kikelomo: Hello Femi
Me: (couldn’t recognized the voice to be hers) Hello bidemi my sweetheart
Kikelomo; (surprised) ha-ha, Femi don’t you know my voice
Me: (now recognized the voice). Ahh, I am very sorry kikelomo, I just wake up from my sleep before I decide to call bidemi and I didn’t expect you could be around that is why I didn’t know you are the one that pick the call (lie)
Kikelomo: (smiling) hmmmmn, Femi, Femi you are just waking up and you can’t recognize my voice abi?
Me: (smiling) I said am sorry now, I never expected that you would be at home this weekend; I thought you should be in school. And you didn’t tell us you would be coming home this weekend when me and chidinma came for the party you invited us last week.
Kikelomo: (smiling) hmmmm, that’s right. I didn’t even know that I will be coming home this weekend at all until mummy called me last night that our family is going to have a special thanks giving service this Sunday because of my daddy’s quick recovery and for how God saved him from that poison he took at work, And it's important that I be part of the service to make my parents happy; so I had to tidy things up before rushing home this evening, and I just got home about 30minutes ago after going through a lot of stress with the hold up on the highway
Me: (sounding sorry) eyah, sorry dear. I thought so as well. In fact my mummy just told me about that thanks giving service of your family that you are talking not quite long this night.
Kikelomo: (smiling) is that why you are calling bidemi to confirm?
Me: (smiling), no, not really. I have had it in mind to call her since morning because I promised that I will be calling her back when she called me in the morning but I have been very busy since that morning and that is why am calling her now
Kikelomo: (smiling) it’s like you and bidemi are now in a much closer relationship than before since you have now started to call her like five times late in the night just because you want to keep a promise, and you even called her your sweetheart when i picked the call, have you had….. I didn’t allow her to finish up her next statement before I cut her off. I think I know what she was about to say so I managed to stop her from saying it in other not to get myself caught up in the track.
Me: (voice high). What are you trying to say kikelomo? Don’t you know me and bidemi were close friend before or is it today I started calling her repeatedly when she couldn’t pick her calls? Calling her my sweetheart is because she is my best friend.
Kikelomo: (voice low) hmmmmn, are you now angry because of that little thing I said Femi or why do you raise your voice at me like that? And you didn’t even allow me to finished my statement.
Me: (voice calm). I am not angry and I am sorry for raising my voice like that. I just couldn’t understand what you were trying to insinuate, you know me and bidemi were very close friends from childhood because of our families friendship, just like you and I too are friends so I couldn’t understand why you are talking as if we just know each other yesterday. You Adeboye’s girls has been my close friend from childhood and you know I like both of you.
Kikelomo: (voice low and laughing jokingly) hmmmm, I know but you like bidemi more than me, is that not true oko bidemi?. (bidemi’s husband)
Me: (smiling jokingly) hmmmmn. You know that is not 100% true kikelomo because I like both of you very much like I always tell you but it's just that I and bidemi are much closer from childhood because of the type of friendship we share and you know that yourself.
Kikelomo: (smiling) are you now agreeing to what I said that you and BIDEMI are much closer?
Me: (voice low) I can't denying that me and bidemi are very close and I like her a lot But you too know that she is very troublesome and very possessive of me, it's like she doesn't want me to like someone else and that is why I like you more because you are much different than your sister and even matured than her. She begins to laughs for some time before she replied me.
Kikelomosadstopped laughing). That is what you always say femi. You like me, you like me but have you even bother calling me deliberately for once whenever I am in school. We only talk to each other when I am at home except I call you by myself first for any reason or you have an important reason to talk to me on phone about, you won't ever call me to just say even hello but you always have time to call BIDEMI everyday and you claimed you like me too. (I was surprised when I heard that, I wonder if kikelomo was jealous of her own sister because of me. I never expected her to say something like that; but come to think of it what she said was true; I don't normally call her when she was not around except she called me first or I have some important issue to discuss with her like she said) so I quickly begin to apologized for everything and I told her that I will change from henceforth. She burst into laugh because the way I said it sounds funny after using ma to address her and I joined her in laughing. we kept laughing until I asked her where bidemi is and why she had to pick her calls
Me: (controlling my laughter) where is even Bidemi? And why is it you that picked her call?
Kikelomo: (stopped laughing) she and mummy went out not quite long after I got home, they went to get some stuffs we need for tomorrow and she didn’t take her phone along because she was charging it. I only picked her call because I saw that you are the caller.
Me: (smiling) hmmmmmn, okay, how is daddy?
Kikelomo: (smiling) he is inside his room relaxing
Me: (smiling) okay, I have to go now. Tell bidemi to call me when she got back.
Kikelomo: (smiling). Okay, Oko bidemi
Me: (laughing jokingly) Na me be that o. We shall see in church tomorrow. Kikelomo began to laugh again before we ended the call. I felt so happy for talking to her like that, My thought even during the cause of our conversation was that maybe chioma or chidinma has told kikelomo about what happen between me and chioma on the day of the party she invited us, but the way she talked to me on phone just now I knew she hasn't heard anything from both girls or else she would have asked me about it. I went straight to bed after waiting for sometimes for bidemi's call. I hope kikelomo won't tell her everything we discussed because I know if she heard some it she might get angry but am sure kikelomo is not that dumb and she knows how troublesome her sister could be if she should tell her about our discussion. It doesn’t take much time before I slept off only to woke up the following morning by 5:30a.m
To be continued
Source: Diamomndstar Admin

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Diamomndstar(m): 8:27pm On Oct 13, 2015
Hey guys sorry for late post, kinda been busy....
i dont know what it's about this story but the thing is that i got really addicted with this story writing that i am feeling like prolonging the story a little bit long because of the type of inspiration that flows anytime i write every single chapter of this story

i would like to introduce new few characters in the story just to express how well we could say the title ikoko jegunjeran truly suit our dearly beloved brother femi
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 13, 2015
Diamomndstar:
Hey guys sorry for late post, kinda been busy....
i dont know what it's about this story but the thing is that i got really addicted with this story writing that i am feeling like prolonging the story a little bit long because of the type of inspiration that flows anytime i write every single chapter of this story

i would like to introduce new few characters in the story just to express how well we could say the tittle ikoko jegunjeran truly suit our brother femi

Ride on sir..

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by dannybomb(m): 11:01pm On Oct 13, 2015
you deserve a ministerial nomination. diamomndstar minister of literature. fire dey go

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Diamomndstar(m): 1:05am On Oct 14, 2015
dannybomb:
you deserve a ministerial nomination. diamomndstar minister of literature. fire dey go

thanks man.... Really appreciate your comments
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Diamomndstar(m): 1:09am On Oct 14, 2015
let's make this thread a bit lively by making the story of addiction an open discussing story guys....

tell us what you think about the story so far and what you expected to happen in the next chapter of the story..

awaiting all your comments
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Diamomndstar(m): 1:09am On Oct 14, 2015
operaabel:

Ride on sir..

thank you
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Diamomndstar(m): 6:55am On Oct 14, 2015
working on the next chapters....

expect some twisting in the story
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Dayo4real12: 7:07am On Oct 14, 2015
Nice One Bro, Really Love dis Story.

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Adegokedamisky(f): 11:18am On Oct 14, 2015
wink
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Weirdman: 1:55pm On Oct 14, 2015
Well dont bro.. .. Waiting for more updates
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by slimkhan(m): 8:23pm On Oct 14, 2015
abeg no waist time to update o even if you wan prolong am since last year no b small thing o
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by ritababe(f): 10:40pm On Oct 14, 2015
Diamomndstar:

thanks man.... Really appreciate your comments

bro abeg finish this story biko!!!
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Xp01: 7:09pm On Oct 15, 2015
Diamomndstar:

expect some twisting in the story
i think this needs a twisting and also you needs to cut shot some of ur woo(ing)s or/and brainwashing itz making it bored and uninteresting
apologies 1st comment a critism
great work bro
#xp

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Godwin7(m): 9:15pm On Oct 15, 2015
Diamond star thank you for your updates,however it is not coming on time. All the same i know it is not easy to sustain the tempo. but if i may ask is Femi such a randy guy that he has not scored a goal with all his escapade. then he must be so lucky. [color=#770077][/color]
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by yusufibrahim(m): 4:27pm On Oct 19, 2015
Diamondstar I see ur work more grace to ur elbow more ink to ur pen more data to ur phone more strength to u your self
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Luckymay(f): 6:49am On Oct 20, 2015
Tnx for the update. Though av been a silent reader, i 've decided to comment and commend ur good work. I also have some suggestions to make and it concerns ur use of present tense and past tense. E.g. The place u wrote woke instead of wake and vise-versa, there are other places i noticed the mistakes which i can't go into. All in all u re doing a very nice job. Tnks
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by slimkhan(m): 10:31am On Oct 20, 2015
all we are saying give us more post
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by vickkydgreat(m): 6:18am On Oct 21, 2015
Kudos to you master Diamond.. You are getting somewere with this but come and update for us o..

And while waiting for update the people here can please help me take a look at my new work on nairaland here"KUTANA THE GREAT..crisizm,encourage ar all expected with comments tank u all"
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Angelina996(f): 10:36am On Oct 21, 2015
lipsrsealed[quote][/quote] Pls oooooo, more updates!
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Diamomndstar(m): 8:29am On Oct 24, 2015
apology for keeping you guys suspended for some time. working on how to complete the whole series of the story before i resume posting in other not to keep you guys waiting for every next chapters everytime again.

hope you guys will understand cos the time i could spear for writing stories this days is limited because of some project i have at hand at present.

please bear with me

Diamomndstar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by JOSH002(m): 9:31am On Oct 24, 2015
no p @op jst try to make it snappy.tnx

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (79) (Reply)

Love Hiccups / Black Maria / United In Betrayal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.