Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

Photo: Current Situation Of Ariaria International Market Aba, Abia State - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Photo: Current Situation Of Ariaria International Market Aba, Abia State (2413 Views)

Photos. Ariaria International Market Aba, Abia State Current Status(so Dirty) / Deplorable State Of Ariaria Int'l Market, Aba. / Alaba International Market Website: Alaba.biz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Current Situation Of Ariaria International Market Aba, Abia State by zieraw2005(m): 2:15pm On Nov 13, 2014
Aba is the hub of African manufacturers; it has really made a lot of people rich due to its influx of people from around the world. Actually there are several goods you will find in Aba market that is made in Aba that will wow you. Take a look at the number/volume of exporting shoe and clothing materials that move from the shores of Aba. The much of the people you will find in aba market span across Africa and europe. Let’s take a walk to the Ariaria international market. Ariaria international market is second largest market in Nigeria if not the first; it has about 30kmsq of land-mass. it can boost of three million people in population, Ariaria is classified into Line "A" to "T" line. Everything in the market is zoned so that you can find straight anything you want without hitches. What interests me most is the shoe makers, these people can produce some samples you will never believe it was made in Aba. Some of the pictures you will see above will convince you on what i am talking about.
Most of the lines or zones where they produce these shoes the men there don’t sleep at all they have the habit of working over night.
Another pressing need is the sorry state of the roads linking the Ariaria international market is so terrible and it is now a shadow of itself. Sorry to say this, the Government of Dr. T.A. Orji has done not enough to savage the road situation and it keeps depleting by the day.
i will to call on the authority of Abia state to urgently do something good about the whole situation and help the masses and the marketers who pay high shop rent to have value for their money. Thank you Aba people
Article by: zieraw visit my blog for other related storries
www.zieraw..com

Re: Photo: Current Situation Of Ariaria International Market Aba, Abia State by Billygee2u: 4:31pm On Nov 13, 2014
in a sane society ,T.A Orji 6would have been stoned to death or hanged on a high tension and left their to be meat for vultures, even though, they will reject to eat him,because, he is extremely wicked .
Re: Photo: Current Situation Of Ariaria International Market Aba, Abia State by emmyvet(m): 9:07pm On Nov 13, 2014
Bad!
Re: Photo: Current Situation Of Ariaria International Market Aba, Abia State by emmyvet(m): 9:32pm On Nov 13, 2014
Bad for Ariaria!
Re: Photo: Current Situation Of Ariaria International Market Aba, Abia State by Activityj(m): 10:24pm On Nov 13, 2014
Oh Aba why you na? It is well Aba shall rise again.
Re: Photo: Current Situation Of Ariaria International Market Aba, Abia State by kalet55(m): 10:35pm On Nov 13, 2014
Chai

(1) (Reply)

Gtbank PLC And Their Fraudulent Ways / Please i need a Plastic company to mole bottles for my product. / The Best Manufacturer Of Polypropylene Bags In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.