₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,949,527 members, 4,044,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 January 2018 at 12:32 PM

Dragnet Nbc Aptitude Test, Tips, And Past Questions - Jobs/Vacancies (1) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dragnet Nbc Aptitude Test, Tips, And Past Questions (40347 Views)

NBC Aptitude Test Invitation / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / NBC Aptitude Test (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dragnet Nbc Aptitude Test, Tips, And Past Questions by ebie: 7:26pm On Nov 13, 2014
gooddy4u@gmail.com
tnx bro
Re: Dragnet Nbc Aptitude Test, Tips, And Past Questions by zephyr4mac(m): 7:32pm On Nov 13, 2014
thank you very much.
my email address is; obeleagumacdonald@gmail.com
Re: Dragnet Nbc Aptitude Test, Tips, And Past Questions by Elijahpitas(m): 7:39pm On Nov 13, 2014
Here's mine: ask4twince@yahoo.com. Tnx, man!
Re: Dragnet Nbc Aptitude Test, Tips, And Past Questions by hajjisemiu: 7:56pm On Nov 13, 2014
smartbay4real@gmail.com
Re: Dragnet Nbc Aptitude Test, Tips, And Past Questions by Tundae: 7:57pm On Nov 13, 2014
pls i need d technical question, my email is afinga4u@yahoo.com. Tanx
Re: Dragnet Nbc Aptitude Test, Tips, And Past Questions by BiggyB242(m): 8:10pm On Nov 13, 2014
techmatas:
Dragnet nbc is currently calling for aptitude test for their recent openings namely http://www.nairaland.com/1974325/nigeria-bottling-company-calling-engineers
The exam will last for 2hrs 30 min and will consists of dragnet typical questions namely numerical reasoning, verbal reasoning and inductive or absract reasoning (pattern series) consisting of 15-25 questions each and lasting within 20-35 minutes each. The remaining 1hr will be technical related ie technical based specific accessment and will probably consists of 50 questions. Here for the engineers/technicians the questions will be electrical and mechanical related such as plant maintenance, electric motors, motor starters, instrumentation, control, plc etc
The secrete of dragnet exams lies on your speed and accuracy and this is achieved through constant practice
Tips
1) Often go for simpler question first and latter return for the more difficult ones (I bet you some candidate can spend as much as 10mins for a 15 question, 20mins numerical reasoning question)
2) Skip any question you are not sure of as dragnet employs negative marking
3) Numerical question are usually seen by candidate as the most difficult (candidate always sigh after finishing a numerical test). This is usually due to lack of understanding of the presented data or graph. So you have to come down and get to understand the presented data or graph as you will need it to answer 2 or more questions. Constant practice and self confidence during the exam is the key to overcoming this.
4) Inductive or abstract reasoning is usually seen as the easiest on face value but I bet you it is the trickiest questions especially if you have no grasp on the fundamental principle. Try and grasp the fundamental principle which normally come with practice for you to have an easy and assured ride
5) verbal reasoning can be very boring at times as some passages can have as much as 100-150 words just for you to read and answer 2-3 question (you may even spend as much as 10mins trying to understated a paragraph when you may have just 25mins for this part of the exam!) .at this stage you don’t need to proof read like you did in WAEC(then you have enough time). Since you have very limited time it is advisable to read and understand the questions first (you can learn this habit) then flip through the passage as fast as possible(you need not understand the whole passage you don’t have that time) and get to the area that answers your question slow down and try to understand that area in addition to other related areas that will facilitate the fidelity of your answer.
6) Another tip on verbal reasoning is don’t give an answer base on your previous knowledge or you discretion ie what you feel would logically go. Always give your answers based on the content and logic on the passage. If it is something you cannot say base on the passage stick to ‘cannot say’. If it is true based on the content of the passage stick to ‘true’ even if it violates some fundamental principles.
7) Lastly , accuracy and speed or speedaccuracy is the most important asset you would need in this exam. Unfortunately these two variables are inversely coupled mathematical functions. The faster you try to get the less accurate you become and vise versa. The only way you can get both is through constant practice and adopting some working smart strategy such as the tips above.
I assure you a 40% score in dragnet exam will scale you through to the second stage because it is an exam that can blow an average uninformed candidate off balance

Note: you have to adhere to all dragnet stated instructions as they are very organized. Come to the exam center with only your print out and ID only as your handset or any other thing you may come with will not be allowed in
For those who still need a comprehensive dragnet past question you can drop your mail here
Goodluck.

get your comprehensive training videos on:
Instrumentation and control, Instrument calibration, PLC, SCADA,DCS, Industrial Safty, MS Project for project mgt (basic and advanced), primevera P6 (with software), Auto cad (basic and advanced), excel (basic and advanced) access (basic and advanced) and other related videos
call 08032792323

Please send me a co

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dragnet Nbc Aptitude Test, Tips, And Past Questions by BiggyB242(m): 8:11pm On Nov 13, 2014
ebie:
gooddy4u@gmail.com
tnx bro
please for
Re: Dragnet Nbc Aptitude Test, Tips, And Past Questions by areb4u2008(m): 8:43pm On Nov 13, 2014
Bro send to my mail...areb4u2008@gmail.com. God bless you sir..does who already have it can also please forward it to me...Thanks
Re: Dragnet Nbc Aptitude Test, Tips, And Past Questions by snadguy007(m): 8:59pm On Nov 13, 2014
techmatas:
hope you all have recieved my mail. check your inbox and pls confirm.
thanks
Pls, send it to me too. Snadguy007@gmail.com
Re: Dragnet Nbc Aptitude Test, Tips, And Past Questions by IconicKay(m): 9:15pm On Nov 13, 2014
Please forward to kja4us@yahoo.com...thanks
Re: Dragnet Nbc Aptitude Test, Tips, And Past Questions by cut007: 9:31pm On Nov 13, 2014
Pls send or forward to robcyprain@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: Dragnet Nbc Aptitude Test, Tips, And Past Questions by Ibotex(m): 10:49pm On Nov 13, 2014
At this stage if u have gotten it already you can also help to send it across. ibotex@yahoo.com
Re: Dragnet Nbc Aptitude Test, Tips, And Past Questions by Ibotex(m): 10:51pm On Nov 13, 2014
Bennyzino:

Thanks a lot bro.. I got em...
please can you forward it to me? ibotex@yahoo.com
Re: Dragnet Nbc Aptitude Test, Tips, And Past Questions by Suffy: 10:53pm On Nov 13, 2014
techmatas:
Dragnet nbc is currently calling for aptitude test for their recent openings namely http://www.nairaland.com/1974325/nigeria-bottling-company-calling-engineers
The exam will last for 2hrs 30 min and will consists of dragnet typical questions namely numerical reasoning, verbal reasoning and inductive or absract reasoning (pattern series) consisting of 15-25 questions each and lasting within 20-35 minutes each. The remaining 1hr will be technical related ie technical based specific accessment and will probably consists of 50 questions. Here for the engineers/technicians the questions will be electrical and mechanical related such as plant maintenance, electric motors, motor starters, instrumentation, control, plc etc
The secrete of dragnet exams lies on your speed and accuracy and this is achieved through constant practice
Tips
1) Often go for simpler question first and latter return for the more difficult ones (I bet you some candidate can spend as much as 10mins for a 15 question, 20mins numerical reasoning question)
3) Numerical question are usually seen by candidate as the most difficult (candidate always sigh after finishing a numerical test). This is usually due to lack of understanding of the presented data or graph. So you have to come down and get to understand the presented data or graph as you will need it to answer 2 or more questions. Constant practice and self confidence during the exam is the key to overcoming this.
4) Inductive or abstract reasoning is usually seen as the easiest on face value but I bet you it is the trickiest questions especially if you have no grasp on the fundamental principle. Try and grasp the fundamental principle which normally come with practice for you to have an easy and assured ride
5) verbal reasoning can be very boring at times as some passages can have as much as 100-150 words just for you to read and answer 2-3 question (you may even spend as much as 10mins trying to understated a paragraph when you may have just 25mins for this part of the exam!) .at this stage you don’t need to proof read like you did in WAEC(then you have enough time). Since you have very limited time it is advisable to read and understand the questions first (you can learn this habit) then flip through the passage as fast as possible(you need not understand the whole passage you don’t have that time) and get to the area that answers your question slow down and try to understand that area in addition to other related areas that will facilitate the fidelity of your answer.
6) Another tip on verbal reasoning is don’t give an answer base on your previous knowledge or you discretion ie what you feel would logically go. Always give your answers based on the content and logic on the passage. If it is something you cannot say base on the passage stick to ‘cannot say’. If it is true based on the content of the passage stick to ‘true’ even if it violates some fundamental principles.
7) Lastly , accuracy and speed or speedaccuracy is the most important asset you would need in this exam. Unfortunately these two variables are inversely coupled mathematical functions. The faster you try to get the less accurate you become and vise versa. The only way you can get both is through constant practice and adopting some working smart strategy such as the tips above.
I assure you a 40% score in dragnet exam will scale you through to the second stage because it is an exam that can blow an average uninformed candidate off balance

Note: you have to adhere to all dragnet stated instructions as they are very organized. Come to the exam center with only your print out and ID only as your handset or any other thing you may come with will not be allowed in
For those who still need a comprehensive dragnet past question you can drop your mail here
Goodluck.

Instrumentation and control, Instrument calibration, PLC, SCADA,DCS, Industrial Safty, MS Project for project mgt (basic and advanced), primevera P6 (with software), Auto cad (basic and advanced), excel (basic and advanced) access (basic and advanced) and other related videos
call 08032792323

thanks for this info, God bless u. pls i dnt know how the technical based specific assessment looks like. I will appreciate if u can forward it to me suffyemusic@gmail.com
Re: Dragnet Nbc Aptitude Test, Tips, And Past Questions by Mykelpower(m): 11:17pm On Nov 13, 2014
tnxs, pls i also need d dragnet material my email shumykel12@yahoo.com, God blessed 4 dis excellent hint
Re: Dragnet Nbc Aptitude Test, Tips, And Past Questions by angelo5uk(m): 11:27pm On Nov 13, 2014
Thanks so much for the tips... kindly send the past questions to franklinadamau@yahoo.com

Thanks once more
[size=13pt][/size]
Re: Dragnet Nbc Aptitude Test, Tips, And Past Questions by latfun22(m): 11:33pm On Nov 13, 2014
abubakarlateef002@gmail.com bro tanks indvance
Re: Dragnet Nbc Aptitude Test, Tips, And Past Questions by Trafford(m): 11:36pm On Nov 13, 2014
Jighodaye@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Dragnet Nbc Aptitude Test, Tips, And Past Questions by cheffs(m): 11:44pm On Nov 13, 2014
pls kindly forward a copy to sherif_sholeye@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Dragnet Nbc Aptitude Test, Tips, And Past Questions by flywheel(m): 2:03am On Nov 14, 2014
edufabulous:

plz sir forward to me too nedu2ng@yahoo.com
tanx
I need them too
igweshitheophilus@gmail.com
Re: Dragnet Nbc Aptitude Test, Tips, And Past Questions by HardeyBbee: 2:48am On Nov 14, 2014
pls kindly send to this email a.o.bollie@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Dragnet Nbc Aptitude Test, Tips, And Past Questions by areb4u2008(m): 3:08am On Nov 14, 2014
Ibotex:
please can you forward it to me? ibotex@yahoo.com
please 4ward to me...areb4u2008@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Dragnet Nbc Aptitude Test, Tips, And Past Questions by Lawrenceo: 3:23am On Nov 14, 2014
Please kindly forward d past questions and solutions to lowo6542@gmail.com,thanks and God bless.
Re: Dragnet Nbc Aptitude Test, Tips, And Past Questions by nonexy11: 5:16am On Nov 14, 2014
i need it urgently. nonexy11@gmail.com
Re: Dragnet Nbc Aptitude Test, Tips, And Past Questions by Nobody: 6:14am On Nov 14, 2014
Please send it to smilewiththecaliph@yahoo.com
Re: Dragnet Nbc Aptitude Test, Tips, And Past Questions by eltata(m): 7:18am On Nov 14, 2014
enabulujames@yahoo.com
Re: Dragnet Nbc Aptitude Test, Tips, And Past Questions by bayulll01(m): 7:19am On Nov 14, 2014
transbut5:
Please I need the technical/engineering questions only. My email is talk2rab@yahoo.com
Thanks in anticipation
pls i want to know,was this position for graduate or hnd holders and what is the age cos i got the invitee and a bit skeptical on the requirement
Re: Dragnet Nbc Aptitude Test, Tips, And Past Questions by bayulll01(m): 7:19am On Nov 14, 2014
techmatas:
Tips

Goodluck.

call 08032792323

pls i want to know,was this position for graduate or hnd holders and what is the age cos i got the invitee and a bit skeptical on the requirement
Re: Dragnet Nbc Aptitude Test, Tips, And Past Questions by vicwale: 7:50am On Nov 14, 2014
techmatas:
Tips

Goodluck.

call 08032792323
Pls brother, am in need of Dragnet GSE Test Questions With Solutions Pls help me with it. I seriously need a material for the coming test.

Re: Dragnet Nbc Aptitude Test, Tips, And Past Questions by vicwale: 7:51am On Nov 14, 2014
techmatas:
Tips

Goodluck.

call 08032792323
Pls brother, am in need of Dragnet GSE Test Questions With Solutions Pls help me with it. I seriously need a material for the coming test.
My email is vicwale_houston@yahoo.com
Re: Dragnet Nbc Aptitude Test, Tips, And Past Questions by vicwale: 7:52am On Nov 14, 2014
Pls anyone with the Dragnet GSE Test Questions With Solutions should Pls help me with it. I seriously need a material for the coming test. My email is vicwale_houston@yahoo.com
Re: Dragnet Nbc Aptitude Test, Tips, And Past Questions by memoman: 8:08am On Nov 14, 2014
bros pls,I need d material my is tymumeen@yahoo.com

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) ... (29) (Reply)

First Bank Of Nigeria Recruitment 2012 / Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service / Heritage Bank CV Submission October 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 205
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.