₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,949,529 members, 4,044,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 January 2018 at 12:35 PM

Dragnet Nbc Aptitude Test, Tips, And Past Questions - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dragnet Nbc Aptitude Test, Tips, And Past Questions (40350 Views)

NBC Aptitude Test Invitation / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / NBC Aptitude Test (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dragnet Nbc Aptitude Test, Tips, And Past Questions by memoman: 8:11am On Nov 14, 2014
techmatas:
hope everybody rec
ieved my mail.

bros, I av nt received my own tymumeen@yahoo.com
Re: Dragnet Nbc Aptitude Test, Tips, And Past Questions by memoman: 8:14am On Nov 14, 2014
techmatas:
pls confirm you have recieved it if you have cos i have sent to virtually everybody

bros , I neva receive o, tymumeen@yahoo.com
Re: Dragnet Nbc Aptitude Test, Tips, And Past Questions by memoman: 8:20am On Nov 14, 2014
areb4u2008:
please 4ward to me...areb4u2008@gmail.com. Thanks

bros, abeg I dey ur back, wen u get it forward it to tymumeen@yahoo.com
Re: Dragnet Nbc Aptitude Test, Tips, And Past Questions by UcLloyd: 8:23am On Nov 14, 2014
Someone should be kind enough to gimme a copy maclloyd28@yahoo.com

U all should stop quoting his 1st post just to add ur. Email, act like grown ups jor! Is annoying.
Re: Dragnet Nbc Aptitude Test, Tips, And Past Questions by solonzo2(m): 8:33am On Nov 14, 2014
mansolomon4real@yahoo.com God bless.
Re: Dragnet Nbc Aptitude Test, Tips, And Past Questions by Annie09: 9:03am On Nov 14, 2014
pls forward the questions to my email, Biglolly64@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Dragnet Nbc Aptitude Test, Tips, And Past Questions by areb4u2008(m): 9:21am On Nov 14, 2014
Pls 4ward a copy to me...areb4u2008@yahoo.com
Re: Dragnet Nbc Aptitude Test, Tips, And Past Questions by latfun22(m): 9:24am On Nov 14, 2014
Bro i neva see am o abubakarlateef002@gmail.com abeg ooo
Re: Dragnet Nbc Aptitude Test, Tips, And Past Questions by fissy1st(m): 9:39am On Nov 14, 2014
Please I am in need of the questions and my email:fissyayoade@gmail.com.
Re: Dragnet Nbc Aptitude Test, Tips, And Past Questions by kunlexbaba45(m): 9:44am On Nov 14, 2014
techmatas:
Dragnet nbc is currently calling for aptitude test for their recent openings namely http://www.nairaland.com/1974325/nigeria-bottling-company-calling-engineers
The exam will last for 2hrs 30 min and will consists of dragnet typical questions namely numerical reasoning, verbal reasoning and inductive or absract reasoning (pattern series) consisting of 15-25 questions each and lasting within 20-35 minutes each. The remaining 1hr will be technical related ie technical based specific accessment and will probably consists of 50 questions. Here for the engineers/technicians the questions will be electrical and mechanical related such as plant maintenance, electric motors, motor starters, instrumentation, control, plc etc
The secrete of dragnet exams lies on your speed and accuracy and this is achieved through constant practice
Tips
1) Often go for simpler question first and latter return for the more difficult ones (I bet you some candidate can spend as much as 10mins for a 15 question, 20mins numerical reasoning question)
2) Skip any question you are not sure of as dragnet employs negative marking
3) Numerical question are usually seen by candidate as the most difficult (candidate always sigh after finishing a numerical test). This is usually due to lack of understanding of the presented data or graph. So you have to come down and get to understand the presented data or graph as you will need it to answer 2 or more questions. Constant practice and self confidence during the exam is the key to overcoming this.
4) Inductive or abstract reasoning is usually seen as the easiest on face value but I bet you it is the trickiest questions especially if you have no grasp on the fundamental principle. Try and grasp the fundamental principle which normally come with practice for you to have an easy and assured ride
5) verbal reasoning can be very boring at times as some passages can have as much as 100-150 words just for you to read and answer 2-3 question (you may even spend as much as 10mins trying to understated a paragraph when you may have just 25mins for this part of the exam!) .at this stage you don’t need to proof read like you did in WAEC(then you have enough time). Since you have very limited time it is advisable to read and understand the questions first (you can learn this habit) then flip through the passage as fast as possible(you need not understand the whole passage you don’t have that time) and get to the area that answers your question slow down and try to understand that area in addition to other related areas that will facilitate the fidelity of your answer.
6) Another tip on verbal reasoning is don’t give an answer base on your previous knowledge or you discretion ie what you feel would logically go. Always give your answers based on the content and logic on the passage. If it is something you cannot say base on the passage stick to ‘cannot say’. If it is true based on the content of the passage stick to ‘true’ even if it violates some fundamental principles.
7) Lastly , accuracy and speed or speedaccuracy is the most important asset you would need in this exam. Unfortunately these two variables are inversely coupled mathematical functions. The faster you try to get the less accurate you become and vise versa. The only way you can get both is through constant practice and adopting some working smart strategy such as the tips above.
I assure you a 40% score in dragnet exam will scale you through to the second stage because it is an exam that can blow an average uninformed candidate off balance

Note: you have to adhere to all dragnet stated instructions as they are very organized. Come to the exam center with only your print out and ID only as your handset or any other thing you may come with will not be allowed in
For those who still need a comprehensive dragnet past question you can drop your mail here
Goodluck.

get your comprehensive training videos on:
Instrumentation and control, Instrument calibration, PLC, SCADA,DCS, Industrial Safty, MS Project for project mgt (basic and advanced), primevera P6 (with software), Auto cad (basic and advanced), excel (basic and advanced) access (basic and advanced) and other related videos
call 08032792323

Kunlekareem45@gmail.com
Re: Dragnet Nbc Aptitude Test, Tips, And Past Questions by remzor(m): 9:45am On Nov 14, 2014
adeyinkaoderinde@gmail.com tanx in antiipation
Re: Dragnet Nbc Aptitude Test, Tips, And Past Questions by flywheel(m): 10:01am On Nov 14, 2014
I haven't received it, please time dey go oooo
igweshitheophilus@gmail.com thanks wink
Re: Dragnet Nbc Aptitude Test, Tips, And Past Questions by shakz(m): 10:32am On Nov 14, 2014
crudedude:

thanks.

Could you please forward the technical/Engineering base questions to me lexoshoke@gmail.com thanks a bunch
Re: Dragnet Nbc Aptitude Test, Tips, And Past Questions by saintandsinnerz: 10:38am On Nov 14, 2014
damzy88:
aadegokee@gmail.com

Bro can you send the dragnet past questions to nnolumanolue@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: Dragnet Nbc Aptitude Test, Tips, And Past Questions by shakz(m): 10:39am On Nov 14, 2014
Bennyzino:

Thanks a lot bro.. I got em...

Could you please forward the technical/Engineering base questions to me lexoshoke@gmail.com thanks a bunch
Re: Dragnet Nbc Aptitude Test, Tips, And Past Questions by Chuxchudi: 10:40am On Nov 14, 2014
Please forward the past question to my email. Chukwudianyimigbo@yahoo.com Thanks and God bless.
Re: Dragnet Nbc Aptitude Test, Tips, And Past Questions by shakz(m): 10:43am On Nov 14, 2014
techmatas:
hope everybody recieved my mail.

Re: Dragnet Nbc Aptitude Test, Tips, And Past Questions by techmatas: 10:50am On Nov 14, 2014
I have been very busy.
i will try and send the materials to those that have not gotten.
cheers!
Re: Dragnet Nbc Aptitude Test, Tips, And Past Questions by moris01(m): 10:52am On Nov 14, 2014
Pls I need it
m
Re: Dragnet Nbc Aptitude Test, Tips, And Past Questions by areb4u2008(m): 10:54am On Nov 14, 2014
techmatas:
I have been very busy.
i will try and send the materials to those that have not got.
cheers!
Bro i sent you a text message with my email and i even tried calling but u did not respond...Please help a broda in need with the dragnet materials...my email is areb4u2008@gmail.com. Thanks and God bless u bro..
Re: Dragnet Nbc Aptitude Test, Tips, And Past Questions by techmatas: 10:56am On Nov 14, 2014
areb4u2008:
Bro i sent you a text message with my email and i even tried calling but u did not respond...Please help a broda in need with the dragnet materials...my email is areb4u2008@gmail.com. Thanks and God bless u bro..
check your inbox
Re: Dragnet Nbc Aptitude Test, Tips, And Past Questions by Chuxchudi: 10:58am On Nov 14, 2014
techmatas:
I have been very busy.
i will try and send the materials to those that have not gotten.
cheers!

Please do, some of us are expecting it urgently
Re: Dragnet Nbc Aptitude Test, Tips, And Past Questions by techmatas: 11:17am On Nov 14, 2014
hope everybody has received my msg
Re: Dragnet Nbc Aptitude Test, Tips, And Past Questions by shakz(m): 12:32pm On Nov 14, 2014
techmatas:
hope everybody has received my msg
Bro I didn't get any from ya ends, please my email is lexoshoke@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Dragnet Nbc Aptitude Test, Tips, And Past Questions by kolawole86(m): 12:50pm On Nov 14, 2014
kindly inbox me the questions at.....kolawoleaibinuola@gmail.com
Re: Dragnet Nbc Aptitude Test, Tips, And Past Questions by odogwu101: 1:45pm On Nov 14, 2014
Plz I need it spamela346@gmail.com
Re: Dragnet Nbc Aptitude Test, Tips, And Past Questions by Austyn001: 2:41pm On Nov 14, 2014
Pls send for me @ austinomobo@gmail.com. Thanks and God bless.
Re: Dragnet Nbc Aptitude Test, Tips, And Past Questions by glonyx(m): 2:58pm On Nov 14, 2014
Nice one bro, pls for those who have gotten the mail and techmatas, pls foward to odumosutaiwo@gmail.com

Thanks plenty
Re: Dragnet Nbc Aptitude Test, Tips, And Past Questions by eduamadim: 3:02pm On Nov 14, 2014
please help and forward to me- eduamadichinedu@gmail.com
Re: Dragnet Nbc Aptitude Test, Tips, And Past Questions by areb4u2008(m): 3:24pm On Nov 14, 2014
techmatas:

check your inbox
. Thanks bro...I got it.
Re: Dragnet Nbc Aptitude Test, Tips, And Past Questions by kenkool(m): 4:33pm On Nov 14, 2014
please my email afolabi.kenneth@gmail.com
Re: Dragnet Nbc Aptitude Test, Tips, And Past Questions by adtyor(m): 4:40pm On Nov 14, 2014
Please do send to adtyor@gmail.com

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) ... (29) (Reply)

First Bank Of Nigeria Recruitment 2012 / Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service / Heritage Bank CV Submission October 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.