₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,949,529 members, 4,044,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 January 2018 at 12:35 PM

Dragnet Nbc Aptitude Test, Tips, And Past Questions - Jobs/Vacancies (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dragnet Nbc Aptitude Test, Tips, And Past Questions (40350 Views)

NBC Aptitude Test Invitation / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / NBC Aptitude Test (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dragnet Nbc Aptitude Test, Tips, And Past Questions by hismail1(m): 8:22am On Nov 10, 2017
Please help me with the past question
oyerindeismailadedapo@gmail.com
Re: Dragnet Nbc Aptitude Test, Tips, And Past Questions by Queenarbie: 11:48am On Nov 10, 2017
pls help me send it to busayoquadri@gmail.com
Re: Dragnet Nbc Aptitude Test, Tips, And Past Questions by Greenstar1(m): 12:02pm On Nov 10, 2017
Hey, I am very much interested in the pastries toon, my email address is primeinductor@gmail.com
Re: Dragnet Nbc Aptitude Test, Tips, And Past Questions by solz23(m): 12:19pm On Nov 10, 2017
I need the past questions too,thanks
Re: Dragnet Nbc Aptitude Test, Tips, And Past Questions by hansome01(m): 12:29pm On Nov 10, 2017
Who else was invited by Dragnet solutions to write the Ecobank test in Abuja tomorrow... Please I need tips.
Please help me with the past questions. Thank you. philipsokebe@gmail.com
Re: Dragnet Nbc Aptitude Test, Tips, And Past Questions by Xter92cy(f): 12:31pm On Nov 10, 2017
[quote author=techmatas post=27979728]Dragnet nbc is currently calling for aptitude test for their recent openings namely http://www.nairaland.com/1974325/nigeria-bottling-company-calling-engineers
The exam will last for 2hrs 30 min and will consists of dragnet typical questions namely numerical reasoning, verbal reasoning and inductive or absract reasoning (pattern series) consisting of 15-25 questions each and lasting within 20-35 minutes each. The remaining 1hr will be technical related ie technical based specific accessment and will probably consists of 50 questions. Here for the engineers/technicians the questions will be electrical and mechanical related such as plant maintenance, electric motors, motor starters, instrumentation, control, plc etc
The secrete of dragnet exams lies on your speed and accuracy and this is achieved through constant practice
Tips
1) Often go for simpler question first and latter return for the more difficult ones (I bet you some candidate can spend as much as 10mins for a 15 question, 20mins numerical reasoning question)
2) Skip any question you are not sure of as dragnet employs negative marking
3) Numerical question are usually seen by candidate as the most difficult (candidate always sigh after finishing a numerical test). This is usually due to lack of understanding of the presented data or graph. So you have to come down and get to understand the presented data or graph as you will need it to answer 2 or more questions. Constant practice and self confidence during the exam is the key to overcoming this.
4) Inductive or abstract reasoning is usually seen as the easiest on face value but I bet you it is the trickiest questions especially if you have no grasp on the fundamental principle. Try and grasp the fundamental principle which normally come with practice for you to have an easy and assured ride
5) verbal reasoning can be very boring at times as some passages can have as much as 100-150 words just for you to read and answer 2-3 question (you may even spend as much as 10mins trying to understated a paragraph when you may have just 25mins for this part of the exam!) .at this stage you don’t need to proof read like you did in WAEC(then you have enough time). Since you have very limited time it is advisable to read and understand the questions first (you can learn this habit) then flip through the passage as fast as possible(you need not understand the whole passage you don’t have that time) and get to the area that answers your question slow down and try to understand that area in addition to other related areas that will facilitate the fidelity of your answer.
6) Another tip on verbal reasoning is don’t give an answer base on your previous knowledge or you discretion ie what you feel would logically go. Always give your answers based on the content and logic on the passage. If it is something you cannot say base on the passage stick to ‘cannot say’. If it is true based on the content of the passage stick to ‘true’ even if it violates some fundamental principles.
7) Lastly , accuracy and speed or speedaccuracy is the most important asset you would need in this exam. Unfortunately these two variables are inversely coupled mathematical functions. The faster you try to get the less accurate you become and vise versa. The only way you can get both is through constant practice and adopting some working smart strategy such as the tips above.
I assure you a 40% score in dragnet exam will scale you through to the second stage because it is an exam that can blow an average uninformed candidate off balance

Note: you have to adhere to all dragnet stated instructions as they are very organized. Come to the exam center with only your print out and ID only as your handset or any other thing you may come with will not be allowed in
For those who still need a comprehensive dragnet past question you can drop your mail here
Goodluck.

God bless you Sir, plz i needed the questions too ma mail...Walteresther37@yahoo.com
Re: Dragnet Nbc Aptitude Test, Tips, And Past Questions by winner326: 1:52pm On Nov 10, 2017
I need past questions please, olaidex24@gmail
Re: Dragnet Nbc Aptitude Test, Tips, And Past Questions by nimaat(f): 2:28pm On Nov 10, 2017
Need dragnet past questions too.... Please..... tomilayomedinat@gmail.com
Re: Dragnet Nbc Aptitude Test, Tips, And Past Questions by emmaxy54(m): 8:59pm On Nov 10, 2017
please send my the study pack emmanueloladele54@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Dragnet Nbc Aptitude Test, Tips, And Past Questions by xoxo001(m): 9:49pm On Nov 10, 2017
please I also need the past questions. xoxolixo42@gmail.com Thanks
Re: Dragnet Nbc Aptitude Test, Tips, And Past Questions by dynamic010: 11:44pm On Nov 10, 2017
I need the past question
Damolaadefiranye@gmail.com
Re: Dragnet Nbc Aptitude Test, Tips, And Past Questions by adebayoadeyiga(m): 9:20am On Nov 13, 2017
ortegaadebayo@gmail.com is my mail add
Re: Dragnet Nbc Aptitude Test, Tips, And Past Questions by adenewton1: 12:30am On Dec 02, 2017
Pls I need the past question,if u have kindly send to my email adenewton1@yahoo.com thanks bro God bless
Re: Dragnet Nbc Aptitude Test, Tips, And Past Questions by iambibi(f): 5:05pm On Dec 09, 2017
Re: Dragnet Nbc Aptitude Test, Tips, And Past Questions by freshvybe(m): 5:28pm On Dec 09, 2017
freshvybe@gmail.com
Re: Dragnet Nbc Aptitude Test, Tips, And Past Questions by sobmos(m): 10:06pm On Dec 14, 2017
techmatas:
Dragnet nbc is currently calling for aptitude test for their recent openings namely http://www.nairaland.com/1974325/nigeria-bottling-company-calling-engineers
The exam will last for 2hrs 30 min and will consists of dragnet typical questions namely numerical reasoning, verbal reasoning and inductive or absract reasoning (pattern series) consisting of 15-25 questions each and lasting within 20-35 minutes each. The remaining 1hr will be technical related ie technical based specific accessment and will probably consists of 50 questions. Here for the engineers/technicians the questions will be electrical and mechanical related such as plant maintenance, electric motors, motor starters, instrumentation, control, plc etc
The secrete of dragnet exams lies on your speed and accuracy and this is achieved through constant practice
Tips
1) Often go for simpler question first and latter return for the more difficult ones (I bet you some candidate can spend as much as 10mins for a 15 question, 20mins numerical reasoning question)
2) Skip any question you are not sure of as dragnet employs negative marking
3) Numerical question are usually seen by candidate as the most difficult (candidate always sigh after finishing a numerical test). This is usually due to lack of understanding of the presented data or graph. So you have to come down and get to understand the presented data or graph as you will need it to answer 2 or more questions. Constant practice and self confidence during the exam is the key to overcoming this.
4) Inductive or abstract reasoning is usually seen as the easiest on face value but I bet you it is the trickiest questions especially if you have no grasp on the fundamental principle. Try and grasp the fundamental principle which normally come with practice for you to have an easy and assured ride
5) verbal reasoning can be very boring at times as some passages can have as much as 100-150 words just for you to read and answer 2-3 question (you may even spend as much as 10mins trying to understated a paragraph when you may have just 25mins for this part of the exam!) .at this stage you don’t need to proof read like you did in WAEC(then you have enough time). Since you have very limited time it is advisable to read and understand the questions first (you can learn this habit) then flip through the passage as fast as possible(you need not understand the whole passage you don’t have that time) and get to the area that answers your question slow down and try to understand that area in addition to other related areas that will facilitate the fidelity of your answer.
6) Another tip on verbal reasoning is don’t give an answer base on your previous knowledge or you discretion ie what you feel would logically go. Always give your answers based on the content and logic on the passage. If it is something you cannot say base on the passage stick to ‘cannot say’. If it is true based on the content of the passage stick to ‘true’ even if it violates some fundamental principles.
7) Lastly , accuracy and speed or speedaccuracy is the most important asset you would need in this exam. Unfortunately these two variables are inversely coupled mathematical functions. The faster you try to get the less accurate you become and vise versa. The only way you can get both is through constant practice and adopting some working smart strategy such as the tips above.
I assure you a 40% score in dragnet exam will scale you through to the second stage because it is an exam that can blow an average uninformed candidate off balance

Note: you have to adhere to all dragnet stated instructions as they are very organized. Come to the exam center with only your print out and ID only as your handset or any other thing you may come with will not be allowed in
For those who still need a comprehensive dragnet past question you can drop your mail here
Goodluck.

sobmos@yahoo.com
Re: Dragnet Nbc Aptitude Test, Tips, And Past Questions by Ismaeelazeez: 3:18am On Dec 15, 2017
pls. send me the past question too email : ismaeelazeez.ia@yahoo.com
Re: Dragnet Nbc Aptitude Test, Tips, And Past Questions by Ismaeelazeez: 3:21am On Dec 15, 2017
Ismaeelazeez:
pls. send me the past question too email : ismaeelazeez.ia@yahoo.com
am sorry it's
ismaeelazeez@yahoo.com
Re: Dragnet Nbc Aptitude Test, Tips, And Past Questions by emolala(m): 3:34am On Dec 15, 2017
Pls sir kindly drop the past questions
eodekina@gmail.com
Thanks sir.
Re: Dragnet Nbc Aptitude Test, Tips, And Past Questions by oscar4lyf(m): 2:31pm On Dec 15, 2017
Hv reqested for this many times but I Hv gotten nothing

Oscar4all4@gmail.com
Re: Dragnet Nbc Aptitude Test, Tips, And Past Questions by babane12: 12:17am On Jan 04
sobmos:
sobmos@yahoo.com
good morning.... please help me with Dragnet past question
Re: Dragnet Nbc Aptitude Test, Tips, And Past Questions by babane12: 12:19am On Jan 04
[quote author=Xter92cy post=62248197][/quote]

good morning.... please help me with dragnet past question. my email : imacossa@yahoo.com
Re: Dragnet Nbc Aptitude Test, Tips, And Past Questions by ruthobaz(f): 9:04am On Jan 04
I would be grateful if sent the dragnet past questions too.
ruthobaz1@gmail.com
Re: Dragnet Nbc Aptitude Test, Tips, And Past Questions by Ayobola222: 10:22am On Jan 04
Re: Dragnet Nbc Aptitude Test, Tips, And Past Questions
Please i need the past questions. ......ayoboladahunsi@gmail.com
Re: Dragnet Nbc Aptitude Test, Tips, And Past Questions by Folelaureen: 11:19am On Jan 04
folelaureen92@gmail.com
Re: Dragnet Nbc Aptitude Test, Tips, And Past Questions by alfred2995: 11:10am On Jan 05
Pls send to alfreddaboner@gmail.com
Re: Dragnet Nbc Aptitude Test, Tips, And Past Questions by TES2LA(m): 12:21pm On Jan 05
[quote author=Xter92cy post=62248197][/quote]

akinyemisegun54@gmail.com

Thank you
Re: Dragnet Nbc Aptitude Test, Tips, And Past Questions by gbmclub(m): 12:43pm On Jan 05
michaelpastor76@gmail.com.....Tanks
Re: Dragnet Nbc Aptitude Test, Tips, And Past Questions by Computeruche(m): 2:15pm On Jan 05
computerdspotter@yahoo.com, thanks
Re: Dragnet Nbc Aptitude Test, Tips, And Past Questions by batxano: 4:00pm On Jan 05
musahabibat51@yahoo.com. thank you
Re: Dragnet Nbc Aptitude Test, Tips, And Past Questions by PhawoleMT(m): 6:49pm On Jan 05
Please, I need the dragnet past questions and solutions as well. My mail is fathermike92@gmail.com. Thank you.

(0) (1) (2) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

First Bank Of Nigeria Recruitment 2012 / Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service / Heritage Bank CV Submission October 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.