Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,128 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Financial Aid Needed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Financial Aid Needed (546 Views)

See This : First Aid For Stroke Patients / This Baby Is Crying Out For Buhari To Come To Her Aid. / Can Someone Come To My Aid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Financial Aid Needed by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 13, 2014
I just got admitted into new vision university in Georgia europe to study medicine and surgery. The problem now is the tuition fee which is $5000 that is N849000. I have a hardworkin single mum who is currently funding my elder brother in Federal University of Petroleum Resourses, Effurun(fupre) and also my eldest brother who is about to do his masters. She cant realistically afford this thats y i am here askin 4 wel meanin Nigerians for there help. If i can get 50% or 60% of the money she wil be able 2 afford the rest. God bless you as you help a needy soul
Heres my number: 07035066955
my email: rnwonder@ gmail.com
Re: Financial Aid Needed by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 13, 2014
Aren't we just wealthy on this board? So we now sponsor "overseas" education too ekwa? I'm proud to be associated with this forum I swear.

Now I feel shortchanged! Didn't know such online charity existed when I wasted all those years slugging it out in a Naija Uni because my papa no get money send me "abroad" angry cry

OP, hang in there. We are gathering funds ASAP. Hope it won't be too late by noon tommorow? undecided

By the way, you should threaten suicide. It works way faster than any other method. And, don't worry about the other half. We will pay the full fees. Yea yea, don't mention. We are kind like that. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Financial Aid Needed by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 13, 2014
I didn't school abroad so if you like,call it "hating" angry

Kindly pity your mum and make do with what we have here as regards to education angry

I don't want to say you're an ungrateful son because your mum (including me) might be in support that you study in "obodo oyibo" (which is a good thing),but don't be an "inconsiderate last born"
there are still good Universities here in Nigeria where you can study the course of your choice...

I know you haven't heard about this,"CUT YOUR COAT ACCORDING TO YOUR SIZE" (I'm so rich it's the only amount I can give you)

Go therefore son,and start hanging your cloth where your hand can reach cool
Re: Financial Aid Needed by egopersonified(f): 5:44pm On Nov 13, 2014
What the hell? Abroad kwa, mehn I gats to open my murano thread like seriously. And you have two people in schs some nlanders cant afford, kai, why not try scholarships on education section? Really, I am yet to believe this thread.
Re: Financial Aid Needed by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 13, 2014
Bro
Re: Financial Aid Needed by Godmystrength: 6:16pm On Nov 13, 2014
Financial aid to go study abroad?? Hian!!!! I haff hear o...

[size=5pt]Its a pity say na one bush university i go o. nairaland never mature that time maybe me sef for go amelica o...

@OP- You can try Cyprus o. Abroad na abroad[/size]

what happened to the UI admission processing??

(1) (Reply)

Words From A Father To A Son About Marriage: / If You Have An Option To Save One (your Only Child Or Spouse?) / My Story: A Sweet Salty Touching Love Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.