Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

Meadow Hall Online Assessment Quiz - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Meadow Hall Online Assessment Quiz (16981 Views)

2015 Meadow Hall Online Assessment Quiz / Apply Online For 2016 Meadow Hall Graduate Teacher Trainee Programme / Meadow Hall School Graduate Teachers Trainee Programme 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meadow Hall Online Assessment Quiz by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 15, 2014
i hope they will use the accumulated score
Re: Meadow Hall Online Assessment Quiz by dasoul(m): 1:53pm On Nov 15, 2014
Hmmm....I don't know who set this test for Meadow Hall but the demo test I did yesterday had two errors, viz: 1. Nigeria anthem has three stanza
2. Myles Munroe died at age 30yrs. I was marked down for taking the right answers.

For today's test...imagine them still using USSR that's been long forgotten instead of Russia as one of the members of the UN security council's permanent seat.
Re: Meadow Hall Online Assessment Quiz by dasoul(m): 1:56pm On Nov 15, 2014
Temi88:
i hope they will use the accumulated score

I we still taking another test? Nonetheless, I hope ur test score was cool?
Re: Meadow Hall Online Assessment Quiz by truvine(m): 1:59pm On Nov 15, 2014
Temi88:
Whoa! The Test ehnn lipsrsealed

ehnnn wetin
omo na die oooo
i didnt do literature all my life
y dem come load the questions with literature and education curriculum now
Re: Meadow Hall Online Assessment Quiz by truvine(m): 2:01pm On Nov 15, 2014
dasoul:
Hmmm....I don't know who set this test for Meadow Hall but the demo test I did yesterday had two errors, viz: 1. Nigeria anthem has three stanza
2. Myles Munroe died at age 30yrs. I was marked down for taking the right answers.

For today's test...imagine them still using USSR that's been long forgotten instead of Russia as one of the members of the UN security council's permanent seat.

your right ' i personally mailed them on the munroe stuff
and they replied they have rectified it
i notice the anthem stuff too
and this is suppose to be AN EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTION
Nigeria We hail thee

how I wish they can write the correct answer to the test , so I can cross check again the way i did for the demo
[erhaps i will find some discripancies
Re: Meadow Hall Online Assessment Quiz by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 15, 2014
truvine:

ehnnn wetin
omo na die oooo
i didnt do literature all my life
y dem come load the questions with literature and education curriculum now

Bros you nor see say i dey speechless. I see my score, I shock.
Re: Meadow Hall Online Assessment Quiz by truvine(m): 2:12pm On Nov 15, 2014
Temi88:

Bros you nor see say i dey speechless. I see my score, I shock.
wetin you score ?
Re: Meadow Hall Online Assessment Quiz by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 15, 2014
truvine:

wetin you score ?
what about you
Re: Meadow Hall Online Assessment Quiz by Uyinosa: 2:24pm On Nov 15, 2014
Meadow get questions o
Re: Meadow Hall Online Assessment Quiz by truvine(m): 2:24pm On Nov 15, 2014
Temi88:

what about you
30/50 you try now
i had 28/50

you wan get 50/50?
Re: Meadow Hall Online Assessment Quiz by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 15, 2014
truvine:

30/50 you try now
i had 28/50

you wan get 50/50?
truvine lets just keep hoping for the best. God will see us through
Re: Meadow Hall Online Assessment Quiz by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 15, 2014
The test nah fire. I had 27 over 50.
Re: Meadow Hall Online Assessment Quiz by Nogen: 3:07pm On Nov 15, 2014
truvine:

Nigeria We hail thee

how I wish they can write the correct answer to the test , so I can cross check again the way i did for the demo

Meadow Hall is not recruiting, people.The school is not conducting any online test. This is pure scam. Be careful what you all exposing yourselves to. It is not Meadow Hall School.
Re: Meadow Hall Online Assessment Quiz by Nogen: 3:08pm On Nov 15, 2014
truvine:

Nigeria We hail thee

Meadow Hall is not recruiting people.The school is not conducting any online test. This is pure scam. Be careful what you all exposing yourselves to. It is not Meadow Hall School.
Re: Meadow Hall Online Assessment Quiz by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 15, 2014
Nogen:

Meadow Hall is not recruiting, people.The school is not conducting any online test. This is pure scam. Be careful what you all exposing yourselves to. It is not Meadow Hall School.
nonsense. Which scammer will initiate such a sophisticated interview like this. Please get your facts right.
Re: Meadow Hall Online Assessment Quiz by Nogen: 3:13pm On Nov 15, 2014
Lanister:
nonsense. Which scammer will initiate such a sophisticated interview like this. Please get your facts right.

Okay continue. I wish you the best. Remember to come back here to inform us when you eventually land the job.
Re: Meadow Hall Online Assessment Quiz by truvine(m): 3:28pm On Nov 15, 2014
Nogen:

Meadow Hall is not recruiting people.The school is not conducting any online test. This is pure scam. Be careful what you all exposing yourselves to. It is not Meadow Hall School.

thanks
so far we havent been asked to pay a dimme
i will continue with it

2 Likes

Re: Meadow Hall Online Assessment Quiz by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 15, 2014
truvine:

thanks
so far we havent been asked to pay a dimme
i will continue with it
please don't mind the pessimist. Which scammer will go a long way to open such a sophisticated profile for you and make you pass tru sophisticated tests. Sure the guy doesn't know what he's saying.
Re: Meadow Hall Online Assessment Quiz by bondress: 6:26pm On Nov 15, 2014
Lanister:
The test nah fire. I had 27 over 50.

Same here *sigh*
Re: Meadow Hall Online Assessment Quiz by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 15, 2014
bondress:

Same here *sigh*
let's keep the hope alive bro
Re: Meadow Hall Online Assessment Quiz by bigremo(m): 6:51pm On Nov 15, 2014
truvine:

Nigeria We hail thee

Ok so someone made a mistake,and you did the honorable thing by pointing it out, *thumbs up* , now have you thought about the fact that you might have just posted a negative statement about the same institution you are seeking to be employed into? and you might have just lost a good chance of getting employed (lets assume you passed the test)?
Same goes to the other people here that attempted the test yet here they are, posting all sorts of negative remarks.
Ever heard the saying "its not everything one sees that should come out of the mouth or in this case, come out on nairaland lipsrsealed"?
Loyalty does not start when you get employed, it should begin the minute you took interest in that company / institution.

2 Likes

Re: Meadow Hall Online Assessment Quiz by truvine(m): 7:17pm On Nov 15, 2014
bigremo:

Ok so someone made a mistake,and you did the honorable thing by pointing it out, *thumbs up* , now have you thought about the fact that you might have just posted a negative statement about the same institution you are seeking to be employed into? and you might have just lost a good chance of getting employed (lets assume you passed the test)?
Same goes to the other people here that attempted the test yet here they are, posting all sorts of negative remarks.
Ever heard the saying "its not everything one sees that should come out of the mouth or in this case, come out on nairaland lipsrsealed"?
Loyalty does not start when you get employed, it should begin the minute you took interest in that company / institution.

defense counsel
Re: Meadow Hall Online Assessment Quiz by TheFury: 7:44pm On Nov 15, 2014
[quote author=bigremo post=28046495]

I must say that this is a very narrow minded and thoughtless thing to say. Meadow Hall is an institution that is made up of people....human beings who are prone to errors and mistakes. They are not cybernetically enhanced entities neither are they the latest incarnation of Braniac 1000. They can make mistakes and it isn't out of this world for them to do so. It is people like you who get employed to companies that are no better than concentration camps and stay crushed under the jackboot of cruel and insensitive bosses.
In the university lecturers made mistakes all the time, do you know how many times students would have suffered if we didn't point them out?
Has it even occurred to you that Meadow Hall could have deliberately left the 'mistake' unattended to even test how many persons here pay attention to detail?
The company where I work presently had a similar issue. Some questions in the aptitude test where deliberately distorted to look and sound stupid but that's where the trick was.
This has nothing to do with loyalty. It is common sense. Do you know if that small mistake he pointed out would have cost him the job? Please display a little insight. There is nothing wrong if Meadow Hall makes a mistake and someone points it out on naira land. The person in charge of that aspect of the recruitment from Meadow Hall may have been incompetent. And if the School as a whole is filled with incompetent people then its best everyone knows first hand what they are dealing with. Peace.

2 Likes

Re: Meadow Hall Online Assessment Quiz by bigremo(m): 8:02pm On Nov 15, 2014
[quote author=TheFury post=28047782][/quote]

Oga fury, in your haste to lay some "fury" grin you must have been blinded to the fact that i commended his act of correcting the mistake. next time read well before you start firing blanks.
Kindly see my post as a corrective one not an abusive piece.
Personally its not my business, i am not defending anyone, i stumbled upon the post and it just didnt seem right to me. A lot of companies monitor their online image, so one NEEDS to be careful so as not to derail destiny!
Re: Meadow Hall Online Assessment Quiz by truvine(m): 8:09pm On Nov 15, 2014
bigremo:

Oga fury, in your haste to lay some "fury" grin you must have been blinded to the fact that i commended his act of correcting the mistake. next time read well before you start firing blanks.
Kindly see my post as a corrective one not an abusive piece.
Personally its not my business, i am not defending anyone, i stumbled upon the post and it just didnt seem right to me. A lot of companies monitor their online image, so one NEEDS to be careful so as not to derail destiny!

DEFENSE COUNSEL
Abeg park well
please guys following the proceedings
whats the next thing
Re: Meadow Hall Online Assessment Quiz by bigremo(m): 8:23pm On Nov 15, 2014
truvine:

DEFENSE COUNSEL
Abeg park well
please guys following the proceedings
whats the next thing

LMAO! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Pele Mabinu!
Re: Meadow Hall Online Assessment Quiz by truvine(m): 9:11pm On Nov 15, 2014
Re: Meadow Hall Online Assessment Quiz by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 16, 2014
@bigremo and theFury you guys should take it easy, nobody is lambasting Meadow Hall, he just pointed out a mistake which they corrected. Please who noticed the number of students we had on that forum, it was about 500. That was Us I guess.
Re: Meadow Hall Online Assessment Quiz by truvine(m): 8:29am On Nov 18, 2014
someone got a mail yesterday
anyone here as well ?
Re: Meadow Hall Online Assessment Quiz by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 18, 2014
truvine:
someone got a mail yesterday
anyone here as well ?
ohh..havent gotten any mail ooo. What was the person's score?
Re: Meadow Hall Online Assessment Quiz by bondress: 1:30pm On Nov 18, 2014
Temi88:

ohh..havent gotten any mail ooo. What was the person's score?

Please let us know. Thanks
Re: Meadow Hall Online Assessment Quiz by truvine(m): 1:56pm On Nov 18, 2014
bondress:

Please let us know. Thanks

Op (bandura) should tell us better
but from what he told me , seems the person didnt attempt demo quiz so got a mail that she is "unenrolled"
so was curious if any thing of such happen to anyone here or someone atleast hear anything from them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Npower Teach Assessment Test Shift To August 9 / Kindly Advise Me From Your Experience / FG Institutes Panel To Oversee Fresh NIS Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.