Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

Mecca Under Threat: Outrage At Plan To Destroy The ‘birthplace’ Of The Prophet - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Mecca Under Threat: Outrage At Plan To Destroy The ‘birthplace’ Of The Prophet (3538 Views)

Saudi Prince Blames African Pilgrims For The Stampede In Mecca / More Photos From Today's Mecca Stampede That Killed At Least 220 People / Mecca Stampede 150 Dead, 500 Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mecca Under Threat: Outrage At Plan To Destroy The ‘birthplace’ Of The Prophet by vedaxcool(m): 2:23pm On Nov 21, 2014
Guess this will go into my hoax and fabrication thread.This clears the falsehood beyond any doubt, sometimes hatred or dislike for people can push people to believe anything thrust upon you, even when higher reasoning should prevent you from accepting such garbage. The Qur'an says one should not allow hatred for disbelievers lead you to do things that are unacceptable to Islam. Someone was saying people are trying to engineer a sectarian strife in muslim countries, but it is surprising that you aid these people in their plots.

tbaba1234: In trying times where there are major events occurring in the world, our priorities should be directed by that legacy. A legacy that informs us, that the honor, blood, and sanctity of a Muslim is holier than the Ka'aba itself (1). A legacy that tells us, “It is enough of a lie to relate to others everything you hear (2).” A legacy that guides us, “O you who have believed, if there comes to you an immoral person with information, investigate, lest you harm a people out of ignorance and become, over what you have done, regretful (3).”.

1 Like

Re: Mecca Under Threat: Outrage At Plan To Destroy The ‘birthplace’ Of The Prophet by Empiree: 4:09am On Jan 04, 2015
Re: Mecca Under Threat: Outrage At Plan To Destroy The ‘birthplace’ Of The Prophet by AlBaqir(m): 10:46am On Jan 04, 2015
Empiree:
This is sad if it's true.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UA0H4UWW_HY&list=WL&index=162

Salafi don't deny it and fatwa of destroying graves, tomb and other Islamic heritages is abound in their books. And history testify to their heinous acts so why doubting "if its true"?
Re: Mecca Under Threat: Outrage At Plan To Destroy The ‘birthplace’ Of The Prophet by Empiree: 4:31pm On Jan 04, 2015
Honestly, they need to stop this nonsense. It's uncalled for. Even if they had to expand and make room for Alhajis and Alhajas, they should at least relocate things rather than destroy islamic heritages. That's llke erasing memories. White folks would never destroy their heritages. They will relocate them instead (if they must).

I have been hearing about this destructions since 2008. Sad
Re: Mecca Under Threat: Outrage At Plan To Destroy The ‘birthplace’ Of The Prophet by AlBaqir(m): 5:24pm On Jan 04, 2015
Empiree:
Honestly, they need to stop this nonsense. It's uncalled for. Even if they had to expand and make room for Alhajis and Alhajas, they should at least relocate things rather than destroy islamic heritages. That's llke erasing memories. White folks would never destroy their heritages. They will relocate them instead (if they must).

I have been hearing about this destructions since 2008. Sad

If you take time to read this thread well, you will be scared to see notable NL members supporting the act, and even challenged by asking "will those heritages increase our Iman?"

Saudi salafi excuses has always been "we want to expand kaaba for the hajjis".

Just do wikipedia search on the Saudi-salafi history of destroying Islamic heritage, tombs and graves.
Re: Mecca Under Threat: Outrage At Plan To Destroy The ‘birthplace’ Of The Prophet by Empiree: 6:30pm On Jan 04, 2015
AlBaqir:

If you take time to read this thread well, you will be scared to see notable NL members supporting the act, and even challenged by asking "will those heritages increase our Iman?"

Saudi salafi excuses has always been "we want to expand kaaba for the hajjis".

Just do wikipedia search on the Saudi-salafi history of destroying Islamic heritage, tombs and graves.
Trust me, brother. I followed this thread from 0 level. I just dont want to go there (as in who supports what). i certainly disagree with Saudi on this. Heritages are very important in every culture, religion, race etc.

Hadith clearly talks about this issue as Signs of Last Age. It says (paraphrased). The flousrishing Jerusalem (i:e when Jerusalem is building up, taking political stage in the world, booming etc), medina (and Makkah) will be in the state of desolation (i:e destruction will be taking place in Makkah and medinah, medinah will be in ruin, doesnt have any relevance to muslims, it's in cold storage, barely muslims recognize medina, medina has no role to play in the lives of muslims and non-muslims)

Hadith further says that when this destruction takes place, we should expect malhama (great war, armageddon ). So we are at the pit of great war prophesized by Nabiy Muhammad ( Sallalahu alaiy wa ala aliy wasalam) some 1400yrs ago. I believe the hadith is located in Sunnan Abu Daud ......the book of fitan and malahim etc. I think i quoted the hadith ealier on this thread.
Re: Mecca Under Threat: Outrage At Plan To Destroy The ‘birthplace’ Of The Prophet by Empiree: 8:50am On Jan 06, 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

Here Are The Phone Numbers Of Some Muslim Scholars In Nigeria / I'tikaaf Is Recommended In The Last Ten Days Of Ramadan / Goodness To One's Neighbors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.