Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You - Health (140) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You (368445 Views)

Over 90% Of Females Will Miss This Question / A Thanksgiving Thread For DJDOLA / DJDOLA; Prayers, Words Of Gratitude, Derailers Haven, Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (168) (Go Down)

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Just20(f): 8:23am On Jan 31, 2015
For TeHN and others that will meet DJ over the weekend to discuss everything I wish you God's guidance and wisdom... DJdola always now that God has the final say. It is well with you brother
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Originalsly: 11:27am On Jan 31, 2015
Hmmm....talking about hiding?....a bit off ....but I would like those who been following this thread to check out today's front page topic "[/b]Boy attacked by Dog got infected at LASUTH"[b].....go to page 2 ...and read Onegai's post (9:21am)...especially paragraph 3. Whatever is hidden in the dark will come to light.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 31, 2015
Originalsly:
Hmmm....talking about hiding?....a bit off ....but I would like those who been following this thread to check out today's front page topic "[/b]Boy attacked by Dog got infected at LASUTH"[b].....go to page 2 ...and read Onegai's post (9:21am)...especially paragraph 3. Whatever is hidden in the dark will come to light.

l read it, so sad the way our health care system has turn to and yet the clueless federal government is busy wasting billions of Naira for electioneering campaign and yet cannot provide good, effective, affordable and qualitative health care for the citizenry........no wonder India seems to be the Mecca for medical tourism, and if you factor what Dj has gone through in all these hospitals filled with half bake professionals, only God can deliver Nigeria...... undecided

2 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by olu4life(m): 2:52pm On Jan 31, 2015
Ishilove what is ur problem with hiding posts Who insulted anybody now? Come out clean and tell me why u hid my post? I'm so not down wit that
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by olu4life(m): 2:54pm On Jan 31, 2015
@TEHN.... Been to DJs place ? Awaiting ur response concerning the reply of his family members

cc r231 jaybee3
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by OAM4J: 3:50pm On Jan 31, 2015
olu4life:
@TEHN.... Been to DJs place ? Awaiting ur response concerning the reply of his family members

cc r231 jaybee3

Yes, our field workers left the family not too long ago. We will give their report soon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Ishilove: 4:25pm On Jan 31, 2015
olu4life:
Ishilove what is ur problem with hiding posts Who insulted anybody now? Come out clean and tell me why u hid my post? I'm so not down wit that

Ishilove:
https://www.nairaland.com/1997131/djdola-prayers-words-gratitude-derailers

No side talk please. Derailing is no longer allowed.

Thanks for your cooperation.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by olu4life(m): 5:12pm On Jan 31, 2015
Ishilove:

Thanks for your cooperation.
U should have stated that. Do u think many of us have d patience of reading all d posts?! God help u if I see side talks
OAM4J:

Yes, our field workers left the family not too long ago. We will give their report soon.
OK bruh. Noted. Will be waiting

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by jaybee3(m): 6:40pm On Jan 31, 2015
Hi All,

Our field workers visited DJ and his family to discuss their options going forward as promised. The options with associated risks discussed is as follows:

Chemotherapy
Palliative Care
Alternative Medicine

We were informed by DJ's brother that they are also following an alternative medicine lead around agege and he will update us if the lead becomes promising.

The family promised to get back to us on Monday as they need to consult DJ's dad before making any decision.

Thanks for all your help thus far and don't forget to keep DJ in your prayers

Regards

TeHN

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by gbadexy(m): 7:03pm On Jan 31, 2015
well done. palliative is not an option in the list, its compulsory to be done along any treatment plan that is opted for.
The choice is between chemo and alternative treatment.
What are the palliative options to ease his discomforts.

2 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by jaybee3(m): 7:15pm On Jan 31, 2015
gbadexy:
well done. palliative is not an option in the list, its compulsory to be done along any treatment plan that is opted for.
The choice is between chemo and alternative treatment.
What are the palliative options to ease his discomforts.
The decision is firmly at the hands of his parents.

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Originalsly: 8:39pm On Jan 31, 2015
Does DJ have a wife?... children?
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by aboki2000(m): 5:00am On Feb 01, 2015
DJ you will never walk alone !
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by tobey2ng(m): 6:49am On Feb 01, 2015
I tot Dj has overcm dis ailment long tym ago,only for mi to be seein alternative medicine n other stuffs nw.Wat apin to all d medical tests n medications for almost 2mnths nw? Well I wish him quick healness.Amen.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 7:19am On Feb 01, 2015
Originalsly:
Does DJ have a wife?... children?

I haven't heard anything about wife or children
Does he?
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by emmysexxy(f): 11:51am On Feb 01, 2015
Good day everyone.wishing dj quick recovery and forgiveness of sins in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Originalsly: 4:21pm On Feb 01, 2015
babyosisi:

I haven't heard anything about wife or children
Does he?
No idea.....he was already stressed out about his mother. If he has a wife and kids that would be his present stress...but I don't think he would want to reach out again. How can the body heal if the mind is stressed? Somebody must know...but it's not easy getting answers here unless ehmmm....let me shut up!
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by r231(m): 11:32am On Feb 02, 2015
Dear All,
We’ve now had a formal response from DJ’s family and they have decided to go with Alternative medicine option. We feel this is the best option out of the three (3) presented considering the enormous challenges he is to face going forward.  We expect him to still receive some sort of palliative treatment as of when the need arises.

Furthermore, TeHN shall ONLY report on status of financial account as our involvement will be limited to that.  We ruled against handing the remaining balance over to the family since it was echoed on this thread that it might lead to accountability issues.
We shall consider all DJ’s request for finance and ensure funds are released on needs basis.

Lastly, we will continue to support DJ and his family with prayers and we implore each and every one of you keep support them with prayers.
We also advise people to get in touch with him periodically so as to encourage him as well as check his wellbeing.

Thanks for all your support

Regards

TeHN

22 Likes 7 Shares

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Originalsly: 1:19pm On Feb 02, 2015
It is well that they have chosen the path forward. @TeHN....what palliative treatment are you expecting them to take up?.....and from where? Regarding finances....will we be informed of requests for funds by DJ before the funds are released or denied? Can we get a financial report up to this point? I did notice that the first reports were more transparent in that the tests and their costs were included...but in the last report the details were given for miscellaneous ...small amounts like food and transport....while the high costs were just listed as treatments. We need to know what were these costly "treatments".
Lastly....how do we get in touch with DJ?
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 02, 2015
Nice one Tehn.
You have done your best, lets leave the rest for God.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by jaybee3(m): 1:27pm On Feb 02, 2015
Originalsly:

It is well that they have chosen the path forward. @TeHN....what palliative treatment are you expecting them to take up?.....and from where?
If he needs to be go for tapping or any other related side effects of his current situation.

LCC do offer palliative treatment so we expect him to visit them if and when the need arise

Originalsly:

Regarding finances....will we be informed of requests for funds by DJ before the funds are released or denied?
We don't envisage any situation where we would have to deny any of his requests hence the reason for considering all requests.

We wouldn't be asking for approval for any medical related expense but anything outside of that will have to be published before any decision is taken

Originalsly:

Can we get a financial report up to this point? I did notice that in the first reports they were more transparent in that the tests and their costs were included...but in the last report the details were given for miscellaneous ...small amounts like food and transport....while the high costs were just listed as treatments.
Please check again Sir => https://www.nairaland.com/1995601/sos-please-hamed-djdola/107#30060842

The last financial report provided is still current.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by lovinam: 1:48pm On Feb 02, 2015
Rest it. I believe their last report was detailed enoiugh. They have towed the line you have always wanted so pls stop raising more issues/ questions.
Originalsly:
It is well that they have chosen the path forward. @TeHN....what palliative treatment are you expecting them to take up?.....and from where? Regarding finances....will we be informed of requests for funds by DJ before the funds are released or denied? Can we get a financial report up to this point? I did notice that the first reports were more transparent in that the tests and their costs were included...but in the last report the details were given for miscellaneous ...small amounts like food and transport....while the high costs were just listed as treatments. We need to know what were these costly "treatments".
Lastly....how do we get in touch with DJ?

12 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Originalsly: 2:30pm On Feb 02, 2015
@Jaybee......excellent! ...on point response...now the picture is in 3D!...no shadows no doubts!
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by gbadexy(m): 2:40pm On Feb 02, 2015
l suggest that each requests made by hamed should be posted here so we know total amounts used duringcl the course ofcl alternative treatment.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by aboki2000(m): 5:29am On Feb 03, 2015
r231:
Dear All,
We’ve now had a formal response from DJ’s family and they have decided to go with Alternative medicine option. We feel this is the best option out of the three (3) presented considering the enormous challenges he is to face going forward.  We expect him to still receive some sort of palliative treatment as of when the need arises.

Furthermore, TeHN shall ONLY report on status of financial account as our involvement will be limited to that.  We ruled against handing the remaining balance over to the family since it was echoed on this thread that it might lead to accountability issues.
We shall consider all DJ’s request for finance and ensure funds are released on needs basis.

Lastly, we will continue to support DJ and his family with prayers and we implore each and every one of you keep support them with prayers.
We also advise people to get in touch with him periodically so as to encourage him as well as check his wellbeing.

Thanks for all your support

Regards

TeHN
Nice one , Things must surely be well with DJ ..
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Gboliwe: 7:38am On Feb 03, 2015
gbadexy:
l suggest that each requests made by hamed should be posted here so we know total amounts used duringcl the course ofcl alternative treatment.

Posted before it is disbursed abi after? If it is after, you sure well know there will always be an update. If its before, do you want to query his requests and make it pass through the house first and we decide whether or wedant it should be disbursed?

Could you please allow TeHN handle this disbursement as a team? I trust their judgment and I know so many more are like me. What we really need is to ask where we can be of help going forward. Prayers, visits, texts, calls etc. are simple but very powerful ways we can encourage DJ right now. Leave the funds disbursement alone.

14 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by gbadexy(m): 8:09am On Feb 03, 2015
Gboliwe:

Posted before it is disbursed abi after? If it is after, you sure well know there will always be an update. If its before, do you want to query his requests and make it pass through the house first and we decide whether or wedant it should be disbursed?

Could you please allow TeHN handle this disbursement as a team? I trust their judgment and I know so many more are like me. What we really need is to ask where we can be of help going forward. Prayers, visits, texts, calls etc. are simple but very powerful ways we can encourage DJ right now. Leave the funds disbursement alone.
And where did you see in my post mentioning querying his request and passing it through the house for approval?
l believe from your posts that you can comprehend more than what you typed there.
My suggestion was strictly for accountability and to know what is left to work with.
People playing politics everywhere!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (168)

Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX / What Combinations Can One Drink To Terminate Early Detected Pregnancy ? / Alafia Logun Oro Itoju Topeye Ogun Ibile Todaju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.