Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,741 members, 7,802,255 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You - Health (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You (368134 Views)

Over 90% Of Females Will Miss This Question / A Thanksgiving Thread For DJDOLA / DJDOLA; Prayers, Words Of Gratitude, Derailers Haven, Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (168) (Go Down)

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Idowuogbo(f): 11:27am On Nov 15, 2014
Busybody2:

Chop am.

[s]Everyone learns something everyday. No man is an island[/s] cool

Moving on...
i'll have a latte with two shots of whiskey ,thanks! kiss
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 15, 2014
Why saying its a bad idea filming him.
Pls anything to help. Aim is for him to be well. Anything that can appeal to d masses is a welcome idea.

Wish I'm in abuja right now.
So which india hospital is being recommended?
What's their history like?

Abeg, as hospitals flood naija, na so hospitals flood india. Some r good, some r bad. Some na only name them carry.
Aisha2, r u online and a bit free?
If there is anybody who can go and make inquiry at dr hassan's hospital maitama. He is an indian dr and most recommendation to indian hospitals from here pass tru him.
Anybody knows him here?

Many hospitals has to be recommended and properly checked b4 he is whisked away else, we better go to naija hospital.

No rushing b4 we make a big mistake.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Gboliwe: 11:28am On Nov 15, 2014
NnamdiN:
been offline for a while. I'd respond shortly

Great! If you have issues please don't hesitate to seek clarification. Thank you senior man.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 15, 2014
Idowuogbo:

EwO! Aunty'm your moniker reach 100 oo...i no no which one to tag. No vex biko! See page 0 for ac details....Thanks sugar! kiss
Iduwo, nl whirlwind don blow them to d desert.
I see u.
Well done great lady kiss
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by KingTom(m): 11:31am On Nov 15, 2014
jaybee3:
Update
Djdola has now been admitted to the life support medical centre at Ikeja. The hospital will facilitate all necessary tests needed to provide a proper diagnosis. He is currently undergoing consultation and we will provide further details as soon as we receive them

We have paid an initial deposit of N130k (please see the attached receipt).
Thanks to each and every one of you for your support.

PS: can we please plead that you restrict your communications with DJ to text messages only at this time.

Regards

TeHN
Well done Jay we are strongly behind our own DJ smiley

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by doncheks: 11:32am On Nov 15, 2014
Idowuogbo:

U say? Discourage? How? So twisting words is the best way to pass your message across right? To the left,sir/ma! Btw, don't log in with alts to call me out. I can't stand c*****. BYE!

There you go again.Point of Correction.I am an independent observer.You are entitled to your opinions, of course.But it takes a lot of maturity to see things from another's perspective.You sound like you re fighting already. grin

For the sake of DJDOLA,keep your ego aside and lets make some progress.
And you dont have to quote this post.

13 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Idowuogbo(f): 11:32am On Nov 15, 2014
olu4life:

No. Who will buy it and awareness to? A shirt is only done for protests and rallies and not for this type of cases. So how will we get it? Where will we wear it to? Office ?
#MyOpinion
We'll wear it to shoot the video. You can also wear it on a Friday to the office (dress down day). It's all about awareness/fundraising ideas.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Gboliwe: 11:33am On Nov 15, 2014
since1914:
Cc. chaircover, TEHN, Gboliwe,

I think we should setup a Facebook page for this cause. I would have done so already, but I think it is proper that this managed by a central body like TEHN instead of an individual., so as to avoid any fraudulent duplication of the page.

Meanwhile, we are still not tweeting enough guys. #SaveHammed hashtag needs to populate the social space.
I also want to suggest that we shoot a 30-40 seconds appeal video of Hammed on his hospital bed. Afterwards, we can use it to Appeal to Media houses to air it.

Anyone here with links to Newsline? Channels? AIT? Sillverbird? Abeg Pls help us #SaveHammed

Keep it up bro. If the media houses have twitter handles, bombard them. The bloggers- linda ikeji, bellanaija, yabaleft all of them, keep tagging them or is it mentioning them. We will pull this through.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by gateleo(m): 11:33am On Nov 15, 2014
Idowuogbo:

We'll wear it to shoot the video. You can also wear it on a Friday to the office (dress down day). It's all about awareness/fundraising ideas.

Seconded!!
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Idowuogbo(f): 11:35am On Nov 15, 2014
doncheks:

There you go again .Point of Correction.I am an independent observer .[s]You are entitled to your opinions, of course.But it takes a lot of maturity to see things from another's perspective.You sound like your fighting already. grin

For the sake of DJDOLA,keep your ego aside and lets make some progress.
And you dont have to quote this post.[/s]
INDEED! BYE!!
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by olu4life(m): 11:36am On Nov 15, 2014
Idowuogbo:

If its for the video,then not a bad idea.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Idowuogbo(f): 11:37am On Nov 15, 2014
olu4life:

If its for the video,then not a bad idea.
phew! Finally!!! something we agree on tongue
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Busybody2(f): 11:38am On Nov 15, 2014
Idowuogbo:

i'll have a latte with two shots of whiskey ,thanks! kiss

Anything for you.

Nice to meet a Miss-know-it-all sha cool

Duty calleth moi cool

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Idowuogbo(f): 11:38am On Nov 15, 2014
moca:

Iduwo, nl whirlwind don blow them to d desert.
I see u.
Well done great lady kiss
Lolz... Welcome Malady kiss
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by olu4life(m): 11:39am On Nov 15, 2014
Idowuogbo:

phew! Finally!!! something we agree on tongue
Lol. Id noble!!! Ur case ehn,na patience o
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Jbluv55(m): 11:39am On Nov 15, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Great idea! I think we should also find someone to help us print this shirt as well ^^^^^ then we can get Matthewbriggs to help shoot the video.Matthewbriggs can you help?

KelvinGraphics, biko edit the ascites bit...we are still waiting on diagnosis.
For the T-Shirt, modification will be done soon, but the main banner has been modified wink.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1865197_corrected_jpeg60c6f31b6ae0db5b954496de1f412986
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Idowuogbo(f): 11:40am On Nov 15, 2014
Busybody2:

Anything for you.

Nice to meet a Miss-know-it-all sha cool

Duty calleth moi cool

I am waiting....Madam-i-talk-too-much. cool tongue
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Originalsly: 11:41am On Nov 15, 2014
Matthewbriggs:

I can help shoot the video if neccesary, but the challenge is I am based very far from Lagos.

Shoot video ....please....isn't the poster good enough? Let's not get carried away and cross boundaries. I think a video would be crossing the line.....what next?....tee shirts and wrist bands and buttons and caps and cups??

2 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Idowuogbo(f): 11:42am On Nov 15, 2014
olu4life:

Lol. Id noble!!! Ur case ehn,na patience o
Yep! I agree... grin you see? We work better when we agree together. tongue
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by olu4life(m): 11:43am On Nov 15, 2014
Originalsly:
Shoot video ....please....isn't the poster good enough? Let's not get carried away and cross boundaries. I think a video would be crossing the line.....what next?....tee shirts and wrist bands and buttons and caps and cups??
Exactly but I subscribe to it if they have a link and a word from the said media houses to air it. If not,its a wastage of time. Trust me!!! Know what I'm saying. Been there!!!
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Idowuogbo(f): 11:43am On Nov 15, 2014
Originalsly:
calm down sir!! Na idea ooo....e don reach make u chop we ni? O ga ooo....hian
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Busybody2(f): 11:43am On Nov 15, 2014
Idowuogbo:

I am waiting....Madam-i-talk-too-much. cool tongue

And as long as no one ever died from talking nko oh undecided

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by fleps(m): 11:44am On Nov 15, 2014
Nice work! Nice design! Let's keep it moving. I'm preparing a testimony when all these are over in the positive and Djdola is well and made whole...

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 15, 2014
Thank God for the latest development. Hang in there DJDOLA smiley

Abeg my people from the diaryland, come in and do the little you can even if it is just using your twitter handle to help get #savehammed go viral.

Missmossy
MarthaK
Missterious
JoeCutie
FrancisTony
Luckygurl
Tallesty1
Obiniscopy
Marieolae
Legacy44
Standd
Sholasholala
Miztola
Msmariah
AmazingAngel
Skillet
Alosiby
Tovot
Princesa
BreezyRita
Harbosede02
Mayapop
PeeBee
Victoriousvic, Xtarxhyne, Dorobucci
And a host of others. Sorry to spam your mention, God bless you all.

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Idowuogbo(f): 11:45am On Nov 15, 2014
Jbluv55:

For the T-Shirt, modification will be done soon, but the main banner has been modified wink.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1865197_corrected_jpeg60c6f31b6ae0db5b954496de1f412986
boss, we still need to wait for diagnosis before we launch this poster.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Idowuogbo(f): 11:46am On Nov 15, 2014
Busybody2:

And as long as no one ever died from talking nko oh undecided
Me I don't know about this one o....go and get me my latte abeg! Alariwo of Africa tongue
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Gboliwe: 11:47am On Nov 15, 2014
ENZOSCIFO1:

Hello, I live in Lagos and I want to volunteer to help out. Contact me .08058939346

Nobody will contact you my dear, if you are volunteering, please send a mail to ehelpersnetwork@gmail.com briefly stating where you want to invest your time and energy. Thank you all the same
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Busybody2(f): 11:48am On Nov 15, 2014
Anyway, where is Mr Gboliwe to put a call to the gentleman who promised to bankroll all this out of the kindness of his heart...so all this 20-men-needed-to-change-a-lightbulb serenren and afefeyeye can end and Mr DJDOLA can get restored to full health as soon as possible cool

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Idowuogbo(f): 11:49am On Nov 15, 2014
Matthewbriggs:

I can help shoot the video if neccesary, but the challenge is I am based very far from Lagos.

Hey, thanks Matthew! I shall call on you when/if we decide to give this a shot.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Kimoni: 11:49am On Nov 15, 2014
jaybee3:
Update
Djdola has now been admitted to the life support medical centre at Ikeja. The hospital will facilitate all necessary tests needed to provide a proper diagnosis. He is currently undergoing consultation and we will provide further details as soon as we receive them

We have paid an initial deposit of N130k (please see the attached receipt).
Thanks to each and every one of you for your support.

PS: can we please plead that you restrict your communications with DJ to text messages only at this time.

Regards

TeHN

Thank God he has finally been admitted, for the sake of next time cuz we learn everyday, can I advise that whoever is calling these hospitals esp the high end ones should avoid giving out too much unnecessary info like saying the patient is on benefit or he has been to other hospitals before theirs. They would most likely tell you there is no bed space once they get to hear this before admission. They would think they are taking in a terminal reject case from other hospitals and for them, it's not just about the money, it's about reputation.

It is well.

3 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Busybody2(f): 11:50am On Nov 15, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Me I don't about this one o....got and get me my latte abeg! Alariwo of Africa tongue

Onto it, madam I too sabi aka madam connoseiur of knowledge cool

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by tchiwinnie: 11:52am On Nov 15, 2014
LaRoyalHighness:
Lemme read up first... I don't understand.... I will act/respond accordingly.
okk dear. God bless u!

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (168)

Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX / What Combinations Can One Drink To Terminate Early Detected Pregnancy ? / Alafia Logun Oro Itoju Topeye Ogun Ibile Todaju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.